All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
6716 S 104th East Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74133, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Poor experience"
Room was located near a very noisy elevator. Service at the bar was poor. The TP holder in the bathroom fell off the wall. The hotel is very hard to find. I am confident that you can do much better than this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Worth the tiny it of extra money for the great happy hour drink specials, comfortable room, exemplary front desk staff. OK water tastes nasty, so the 2 free bottles of water in the room were great.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Merri
Didn't get any sleep! Very loud in the hall both nights.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Spencer
"Hahn-E Bear"
Room was very clean and hotel staff was extremely friendly. Close access to the highway and not far from quick service restaurants and some fast casual places. Not too far from the Oklahoma Aquarium as well. The price was right and checking in and out was a breeze.....Would definitely stay here again despite the lack of scenery. Hahn's to the left, Hahn's to the right- stuck in the middle with you.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Brad
"Wedding stay"
Nice, clean and easy.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
"Love this hotel!!"
Fun environment. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfy. Very comfortable bed. Location is great. Hotel gym is fabulous. Everything was great! Love this hotel!!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Tracy
"Nice hotel . Nice people"
Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed our stay. There was a Dave and busters next door which was a plus. Our bartender was also really friendly . Definitely coming back.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Chad
Poor room conditions. Smelled like sewer when showering. Called in advance asking if pool was open, said yes but it wasn't; disappointing. Not bad for reduced rate. Wouldn't stay again or recommend.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2015
"Incredible customer service"
I was travelling across country and realized I had left my iPad in the room when I arrived in Arizona. Before I contacted the hotel, they reached out to me saying the iPad was in a secure location and asked for instructions to forward. The iPad arrived two days later. I thought for sure I would have to purchase another device but the integrity and honesty at Aloft proved me wrong. Thank you Aloft!
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
cynthia
"would like to stay at another aloft"
Everything was awesome.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Timothy
Great stay love this place.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Shawn
Would stay here again. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. Only complaint was loud noises but we were across from an equipment from in 221 so would ask for a room away from this area
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
"Aloft-Tulsa"
Great room, like the concept, very clean, would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Randy
"Perfect"
Comfortable, trendy, and clean. Perfect.
Jeremy
The hotel is nice & clean. I did not like the breakfast though.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Maria A
Everything was great. Room was clean and comfortable. Hotels.com was much cheaper than all other sites
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Ernie
"Nice place overall"
Very nice hotel overall. Clean rooms and great amenities. Physical address difficult to find on GPS and Siri. And it would be great if there were signs or upon check-in that ice is only available downstairs lobby in a freezer container.
Response by Aloft Tulsa
Thank you very much for the great response and suggestions on how we can improve! Our staff is well versed with directions or can provide an alternate directions that can be recognized on GPS systems. Thank you again for the kind words and allow us the opportunity to make your stay more enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Great Hotal"
Very Happy with Stay.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
heather
Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was nice, enjoyed our stay.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"Impressed"
I want to first say that I look through reviews from others to decide what hotel we should stay at. This hotel had great reviews but the price made me nervous. We booked this room on hotels.com for $58 with tax. Normally, cheap rooms are just that...cheap. Not this place. My 18 yo son and I stayed here and we were impressed. This is a very modern hotel. i can't review on the pool or hot tub because the pool was closed for the season and we just didn't have time for the hot tub. Everything else from price, front desk service, to the room itself was very nice. We would go back to this hotel and would recommend it. Very refreshing to stay at a classy, affordable hotel versus the other hotels that all look the same. Good job, Aloft! Way to set yourself apart! Plus, there is a Dave and Busters in the same parking lot. Fun for families and adults!
Response by Aloft Tulsa
THANK YOU for letting us know about your experience. We are very glad to hear that you and a lot of our other loyal guests enjoy the fun and unique comforts of the Aloft. We hope you will be able to come back again soon!
"good for 59.00"
Bedsheet was ripped. Friendly and nice location.
Biren
I only stayed for one night so I didn't have a whole lot of interactions with the staff but the time I did, they were all really nice. The room cleanliness was very well presentable. There was a huge tear in the comforter but i'm sure they just didn't notice it. Great hotel for the price I paid.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
it was a wonderful time we had there the only thing that was we did not like they told us all dog stayed on the first floor and we found out there was dogs also on the fourth floor we stayed on the fifth floor
Response by Aloft Tulsa
Thank you for letting us know about your experience and the kind words. While we do ask and keep an eye out for our four legged friends to keep them in close proximity to the backyard, sometimes the pets do find a way to enjoy the awesome views from the top floors. While we do appreciate their loyalty, we also do want them to be as comfortable as possible and do share your concerns. We hope that you will come visit us again soon
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Unusual décor, but I liked it
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Donald R
"Nice hotel!"
The hotel is nice as always. My only complaint is that my room had ants. But no big deal though.
Response by Aloft Tulsa
Thank you for the kind words and we do apologize for the inconveniences. While we appreciate the ants appreciating our unique and fun atmosphere, with the help of professionals we have had them turn in their room keys. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Very friendly staff, gave us restaurant recommendations. Hotel was beautiful and we loved the room design.
Response by Aloft Tulsa
Thank you for the kind words. We are very proud of the hotel and being able to offer such a unique experience to our travelers. We hope you will be able to visit again soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Great time in Tulsa"
I wanted to rate this a 4.5 for two reasons. 1) In my opinion, it could always use improvement 2) I'm a dedicated breakfast eater and don't like going out for breakfast then returning back to hotel to cleanup before hitting the day (I did book hotel with knowledge of no breakfast). Staff was incredible, atmosphere was exciting and room was clean.
Response by Aloft Tulsa
Thanks for your time and thoughtful response Samuell. We agree with you and that's why we are working hard daily to improve the hotel. While we are able to offer competitive rates based upon not having a complimentary breakfast, we are able to offer a great freshly made spread at ReFuel. We would love to hear any additional suggestions that you have as we don't want you to have to leave to get breakfast when we can just as easily improve our selection for all of our loyal travelers!
2 night trip Sep 10, 2015
Samuell
We always love Aloft for the retro-chic vibe and the service is always superb.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Brittany
"Great location right by Dave n busters"
Very clean !! Great get a way place. By wonderful shopping cinemas and dave n busters
Response by Aloft Tulsa
Thank you for the kind words Shannon. We hope that you can come enjoy the fun atmosphere of the Aloft and all the awesome locations in close proximity. Hope to see you soon!
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
shannon
"It's a 10!!!!"
Convenient, clean & bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
staff was most helpful and courteous room was spacious and clean amenities were a big plus
2 night trip Sep 4, 2015
I have a great time.
4 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Jamuel
"First Experience"
They were GREAT!! We were able to bring out Boxer with us, and they provided doggie bowls and treats for her. Staff was very friendly!!
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Good Value"
Visiting student in Tulsa. located conveniently to highway, food and school. Room listed a mini-fridge, but none in the room. Third time staying at this hotel and would return again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Alan
"EXCELLENT HOTEL"
STAY WAS AWESOME
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
JESUS
""Stay-cation""
The hotel was great, the staff were very friendly and helpful, and the time were very comfortable. With that said, the only things I didn't like was that the hotel had a shuttle, but it wasn't for guest, (I thought that was strange) the rooms didn't have tubs, only showers, and that the public hot tub was full of brown suds and the chlorine was REALLY strong in the room the hot tub was in. Other than those things we enjoyed our stay and we will return, we just won't get in the hot tub! (lol)
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Brittany
"Labor day getaway"
We went for the Labor Day holiday and to visit our Daughter in Jenks. The hotel was clean, quiet and the beds were so comfortable. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Janet
"Small, but enough."
My wife and I stayed one night to attend a birthday party for a friend in Tulsa. The hotel rooms was small, but served our purpose. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The king size bed was comfortable. Breakfast is available for a fee, and they did not offer a wide variety of items. There is a lounge with a full bar in the lobby. overall, the hotel is a good alternative to the standard larger rooms that most people do not need. It reminded me of a futuristic appartment in a science fiction movie.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Douglas
"Unique Experience"
First time to stay at this hotel. Very modern decor, really enjoyed the hot tub and pool. Very comfortable bed. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
It was a very nice hotel. A bit hard to find at first. I will be back.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Gayle
"NICE HOTEL BETTER THAN LAST TIME I STAYED HERE"
THIS TIME THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND NICE. THE HOT TUB AREA WAS CLEAN. I AM MUCH HAPPIER THIS TIME THEN LAST TIME I STAYED AT THIS HOTEL. I WOULD DEF STAY HERE AGAIN AFTER THIS STAY IS WAS GREAT!
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
There was ants everywhere, no towels, the sheets were not clean as there was hair clumps on the bedding. Would not return and disgusted. Asked for a refund and they moved me to a new room instead, this room had unmade beds and the same ant problem. The manager graciously offered me a free nights stay to see their 'improvements' but never responded when I again, asked to have at least a partial refund. The staffing was the best part. They were very kind and courteous and accommodated to guests well and did what they could to improve my stay but it just all in all was a bad experience for us.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Great place to stay and close to seminar that we attended. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel staff were very friendly. The special price was great @ $75.00/night + tax. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Donnie
"Comfortable and good value"
Comfortable room & bed. Slept well
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2015
"It is a nice hotel"
It is a nice hotel but a little hard to find if your not familaiar with the area. The hotel staff was very friendly and room was very nice, modern and clean. The down side was the bar the bar tender didnt have a clue what she was doing and charged $15 for 1 drink and a shot. We should have known because everyone else was drinking beer ( kinda hard to mess that up.) Beware they put a $50 hold on your bank account that you don't know about till you check your account. First hotel I have had do that. I would not recommend this place just because of the few practices listed above even though the hotel was nice.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Terry
"I'll be back!"
I was in town for some "me" time and to see some friends. I try to stay at aloft when I'm in Tulsa. Always a great place for me.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Candice
"Nice Hotel a few problems"
When I was trying to check in no person was at front desk. I waited for over 20 mins to check in. When I arrived in my room shower was dirty and had gum stuck to the shower gel container. Hot tub area was dirty. It was not a normal Aloft hotel. Disappointed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
had a big party going on. I wasn't the right color.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Comfortable hotel with great beds. Very good choice for BOK Center events.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Friendly staff but..."
It's a little difficult to find as its tucked behind a shopping center. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are on the small side. There was a stalactite of shampoo hanging off the dispenser and a glob on the floor. The coffee pot still had an old packet in it. There were no towels in the swim area either. The bar wasn't pricy and the bartender was attentive. No room service but there is plenty of restaurants within a short drive and a Dave and busters across the street.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015