All hotels in Neptune City, New Jersey, United States of America
3510 Highway 66, Neptune City, NJ, 07753, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"The place to stay in Neptune"
The hotel was clean, ample room space, excellent breakfast buffet, would stay again, no doubt.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
Jorge
"Rock hard beds"
The pools odor was overwhelming I smelled bleach for hours after we left. The beds were hard as a rock with the pillows way to soft. Room was clean and orderly and staff was kind and friendly
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
AMANDA
"Point Pleasant trip"
We stayed for the shore for 2 days. The hotel was standard. Pancake maker was broken in the mornings so breakfast was skimpy. Hampton is better. I wish we had booked closer to the shore. I thought the prices would have been cheaper farther out but this Holiday Inn is no deal for the extra drive.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
LORA
"excellent business hotel needs upgrade on eggs!"
Very good stay, would reccomend, Pricey
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Orlando
"Clean comfortable hotel for travelers-on a main rd"
Located on a main road, but beaches are only a few miles away. It was convenient to get to after hours of traveling and was clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
June
"Overnight stay"
Breakfast wasn't that great.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Terrence
"maybe do it again maybe not"
was nice room reasonably priced for that style room/suite only thing that let it down was the breakfast Powdered eggs "Juice" was more water than fruit just little things like that and the "heated Pool" was too cold for me
1 night trip May 11, 2015
Ross
"Enjoyable trip"
Enjoyable will go back family loves it convenient area
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Oscar
Beautiful, spacious, modern room. Friendly staff and a convenient late night menu.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Deidra
"Great suburban place to stay for Asbury Park Half"
I decided to stay overnight for the Asbury Park Half Marathon instead of driving down the day of the race, and I'm very glad I did. My room was great, so comfortable and clean, and the free hot breakfast was AWESOME and convenient for me. Plus, check out was at noon, instead of the usual 11 a.m., which worked out perfectly for me after my race was over. The only issue I had was trying to figure out how to turn the thermostat from A/C to heat (I was cold). In the end, I just turned it off period, and I was fine. The location was perfect, right on the road that leads to Asbury Park, and other food options aren't far. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
DaisyMae
"Noisy kids"
Had to call security to quite down twin 2 year olds. Think parents would control children running and screaming in the halls at 10:00 pm.
glad had no kid
"Very nice hotel"
Room was clean and nicely furnished. Breakfast was fine. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cereals, bagels, English muffins, fruit, yogurt, etc. Definitely a cut above most hotel breakfast buffets in this price range. The one and only thing I found a bit "off" was the fact that the suite had a microwave, coffee maker, fridge and sink, which is really a nice feature, but absolutely NO plates, utensils, glasses.
"Extremely Satisfied Customer"
This was the second time I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Neptune for business. The hotel is extremely clean and the staff is very helpful and was always very courteous. The rooms are very clean and the cleaning service is excellent. The free breakfast is very nice and is more than adequate for a person like myself. I would not hesitate to stay their again if the situation arose.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel near Premium outlet"
Reception staff was very friendly. Hotel is near the premium outlet, what was very convenient for me. Continental breakfast was good and fruits were avaiable at night.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Alexandre
"We will be back!"
My husband and I had to stay here while work was being done on our house. Front desk was very helpful and hotel was terrific.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"This is a comfortable value choice."
The hotel is efficiently run, clean, and represents good value...two thumbs up.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Megan
"Neptune Hotel"
Good breakfast. Love the morning swim. I wish the windows opened though. I like fresh air in the night.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"microwave/kitchen"
It was very relaxing. Just what we needed, to be able to get a private night away from the kids. I just wish there was a kitchen to order things. And, a microwave, to reheat things that we order, or, bring with us. Other than that, we totally enjoyed he stay. Until my fiancé had to leave for work, lol. But, thank you for a peaceful night of comfort. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Very nice would go back
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Business trip"
Very clean hotel. Great service.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Lori
"central convenient location"
3rd stay there, excellent service and convenient location.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Consistently good stay close to Seabrook Village"
This was our third or fourth stay at the HIE Neptune, and it once again delivered a comfortable place to stay that is super-convenient to dad-in-law's accommodation at Seabrook Village. It offers good wheelchair access, with plenty of space in the room around the bed and in the room generally, and decent table spacing in the breakfast room. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful whenever we encountered them, and the breakfast room staff obliged by opening a fresh half-gallon of milk for me even though they were in the midst of closing down the breakfast service (which was acceptable for an HIE if not exciting fare; new addition is the pancake maker, source of endless fascination for two little kids that morning!).
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Jean
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel on previous occasions and find it to be wonderful with the exception of the breakfast in the morning. There is rarely the presence of staff to tend to empty hot water, problems in using the pancake/waffle maker, food runs out, etc. Would gladly give this hotel facility all 5 ratings, but this happens at each of my stays. I would ask that the hotel address this issue as I noticed the frustration of the other hotel guests as well. Other than that, beautifully clean and comfortable hotel to stay at when in the Jersey Shore area.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Wonderful Stay!"
This is by far the nicest hotel I have stayed in for many years. Clean, new, comfy beds, great breakfast, nicest of staff. I wholeheartedly recommend it. It is only five minutes from the beach in Asbury Park. For me that is close enough.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
kris
It was a really nice stay with a nice pool! Although being located off a highway it was still very quiet.
3 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Pre-holiday stay."
The place is very noisy, even when not full. The room doors slam shut every time someone comes and goes from their rooms and sound carries down the halls. The doors and rooms need better sound dampening, and/or the doors need to be adjusted for a slow and quiet close instead of slamming shut!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
Me and my friend enjoyed our stay very much. I would definitely recommend holiday inn express to others.
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"Home away from home"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in town for a family funeral and it was comforting to stay at the HI express.
3 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Easy and Comfortable!"
Our kids live near the beach, but the b and b's are always old and uncomfortable. We live in Morristown and come to the shore on the parkway. The location of this place is perfect because it answers all of our needs. Near the kids, near the beach, clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Helen
"Not a good nights sleep"
The hotel was nice. When we arrived the lobby had water coming in from rain, towels were on the floor. We were on the first floor and the nights were very noisy, doors slamming, people talking load in the hallways up until 12 a.m. The last night was the worst and I called front desk but it didn't stop. So I was disappointed with that part. But the hotel was convenient to local attractions.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune
Dear Tammy, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Neptune. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, but we do apologize you experienced some inconveniences. We have addressed the noise issue with management, and it will be addressed with security and the rest of the staff to ensure they are keeping guests quiet late at night. We want to make sure that all of our guests have an exceptional stay, and we are disappointed the noise hindered your sleep. Thank you again, and we hope you consider staying with us again soon. Sincerely, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Neptune
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Tammy
"Pleasant stay."
Great hotel. Friendly, helpful staff.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Nice Stay"
While it wasn't the cheapest place I really liked this hotel. While it's right off the Garden State Parkway it's in a very quiet location. Nice room with very comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great location, clean"
We loved being next door to the Wawa! Clean and comfortable accommodation. Recommend highly.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Ladytravels
"great value hotel"
was very happy. beds very comfy,
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Fabulous stay!"
Stayed two nights, best pillows and mattress of entire vacation. Staff were helpful courteous and unobtrusive. Arrived late in need of dinner and they told us where to get great food delivered to our room reasonably priced. Can't say enough about how clean, comfortable and great our stay was!
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"One night stay"
We stayed one night while down the shore and the hotel was perfect. Very clean and maintained.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Ramon
over all stay great howel ever coffee was water down and the second daythe coffee cups were smaller
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
posey brown
"Close to shore"
Stayed here before a day at the beach. Room was clean, but had a funny smell when you first enter the room. Other than that, couldn't complain. The staff at front desk was very friendly.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great Stay - Great Hotel"
It was great. Room was spacious. Very clean. And it looked all brand new. Breakfast was good. Basic bagel, juce, coffee, muffings and the a like. Hotel easy accesible and not far from beach. Will go again
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
RA
Everything was fine except I was not sure whether they registered my IHG card, which did not show a number.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great location."
Very impressive. We were very happy and pleased to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Wonderful amenities including breakfast. Lovely landscaping, polite staff, and clean spacious rooms. A weight room, game room, and pool at your fingertips. We'll come back again.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Trip for a memorial for our friend ."
We enjoyed staying at your Hotel. We will defiantly stay at this Hotel again.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Janet
"Great hotel!"
This is our second time staying here. The rooms are great and very nice. Minus a very rude housekeeper, it was a perfect stay.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Very nice and clean"
This hotel was exactly what I was looking for. Very clean and everyone is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice size and relatively quite. We were on the first floor and didn't hear any noise above us. The pool was clean albeit small. The location is convenient- close to highways, restaurants and beaches. The only thing I would recommend is if you don't like to hear hallway noise ask for a room that is not on pool level. Breakfast was you're usual fare offered at other hotels. I would stay here again in a minute!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Mrs. Torres
"convienient location"
we had to alter our plans but the locatiion of our hotel made it fairly convienient to get to New York City, Atlantic City, and the beaches at Ocean Grove, and asbury Park.
"Lovely hotel close to many beach attractions."
My family and I enjoyed our stay immensely. Every need was met except when we asked for linens changed they didn't change pillow cases. The kids loved the pool & breakfast buffet. Each employee we encountered was friendly. A pharmacy, grocery store and multiple restaurants were blocks away, not walking but a quick drive.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Charissa
Everything was great except that house keeping was bangiing on my door at 8:30 am. Always remember to put your do not disturb sign on the door.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune
Dear Larry, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Neptune. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and your stay, but we sincerely apologize that housekeeping knocked on your door at 8:30am. This is not typical of our staff. Housekeeping typically starts cleaning rooms between 9am and 10am. We will make sure that they are not knocking on doors any earlier than that in the future. Thank you again for your wonderful review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon! Sincerely, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Neptune
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Nice night-before-NYC room"
We stopped here the night before driving into NYC the next morning. It is an easy drive (little more than one hour) into NYC. This hotel was up to the standards of the brand & a great value for the money!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Seven day visit to visit grandson and parents"
What a wonderful hotel to rest after spending the days with friends, relatives and grandson. So nice to get a good nights rest and a very good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Arizona Don
"Very nice hotel"
Was here for business for 5 days. Its a very nice, clean, updated and fresh hotel. Rooms were always clean. Pillows weren't as comfy as they could be, but they were fine. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip May 4, 2014