All hotels in Neptune City, New Jersey, United States of America
3510 Highway 66, Neptune City, NJ, 07753, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Quite clean
    Awesome vibe
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Good Hotel at a good price"
Hotel was nice and close to Freehold. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Tak
"Great hotel! Doesn't disappoint!"
Totally enjoyed our stay. Very Convenient to major highways and close to several great restaurants. Jersey Shore Outlets very nearby for a great day of shopping. Great staff. Very clean and modern. Will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Ted
"Nice for the price"
This hotel was easy to find and the staff was friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable, however the wifi in the hotel was not working for our whole stay.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
Service was slow said my card was declined next morning card showed deposit
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Rudloff
"Great place!"
The room was large, immaculate and so comfortable! And the buffet breakfast had everything that a body could want: Eggs, sausage, cereals (hot and cold), fruit, pastries, bagels, bread/toast, juice, pancakes, and of course, coffee and tea! Exceptional!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Wendy
There was no wifi throughout my stay there.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
"Thank you"
Everything good as expected.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great stay."
Spotlessly clean. Decent buffet breakfast included. Super friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Weeklong stay with WIFI difficulties."
WIFI service was terrible, constantly disconnecting and requiring calls to service desk for resolution.Room was adjacent to the breakfast area. Bathroom fan was loud, and was not on a separate switch from the bathroom light.
6 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Joshua
"Small but cozy"
Wifi was so slow it was basically useless. Breakfast was okay... Overall the stay was pretty good and house keeping did a good job cleaning the room as my 5 year daughter and I left a mess in the room when we went out for the day. The room was smaller than what I anticipated from the photos but it was still a clean and cozy room.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Kenneth
It was excellent
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Loretta
"MY stay at the Holiday Express"
The stay was fine , except the room was freezing ! Very unhappy about that and the bedding smelled not to good.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Angela
"My stay in Neptune New jersey"
We had problems that the bathroom had the smell of smoke, so we had to be moved. Why did I have to give up my credit card and have a hold of $50 for possible incidentals when the Westin and Residences inn did not have me do that. Holiday inn was the only Hotel that did that. The stay was paid for the day before with a credit card. That shows a lot of trust for your customer.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2015
The room was good, the staff was great!
2 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
"Worst room cleaning"
There was the last tissue paper in bathroom. So I had to get new box from front desk. A bed linen was not changed and my wife was shocked to find even spots left on bed sheet which probably previous guest left. Fortunately the other bed seemed to be not used where we slept. As we checked in late at night and we found that terrible housekeeping condition after we unwrapped our luggage, we did not asked to change the room. I travel quite a lot in the past. But it is first time to see the bed sheet was not changed! Besides, Holiday Inn is one of the good class hotel in the town!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
EUN
"Spacious, clean room :)"
Very spacious, clean room...spacious shower...good breakfast, wonderful coffee. The pool was great and game room made it fun for the kids. Vending machines were well stocked and easily accessible. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Perfect for two!"
We went fishing nearby and it was a short drive away (15 mins) . Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Hotel and room was perfect! Loved every second of my stay. I have to say that I was not a fan of the breakfast. Food and coffee were not very good. But everything else was perfect. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Rose
"New clean, hotel close to the beach and shopping."
I was not traveling. I live one mile away so very familiar with area. I was having floors sanded and sealed at my house so stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. Overall, everything was super duper!!
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Inexpensive alternative to beach properties"
Decided to stay one night at Spring Lake on the way home from Cape May. Inn's were booked and if not, they were very pricey. This was an inexpensive alternative. Only about 10 minutes from beaches. Room was large and clean. Breakfast was nice, but crowded. The one complaint was that the room doors are very heavy and close very noisy, all day and late into the night. Hard to get to sleep early if you wanted to and we we were woken up early.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Very good"
The holiday inn was friendly and we enjoyed our stay there.. not to far from the beaches. Excellent!! Would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great for Families and the beach"
We booked a quick weekend beach getaway. The hotel was perfect for that. The breakfast was nice, the rooms were clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful. We would definately stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Robert Matthew
"Very nice hotel within short distance of the beach"
Staff persons were very courteous and helpful. Room was clean and attractive. Breakfast was excellent with lots of variety.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Sue
"Vaca"
Good stay!! No wifi connection on 3rd floor?? Asked about it n they rebooted but still same result. It was much needed not being from the area.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Pete
"July 2015"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was a plus. The pool was warm and clean. Overall, a very pleasant place to stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
"Impeccably clean room"
Besides the great experience at check-in, there's nothing better than a sparkling clean hotel room. This holiday Inn express is on my top 5 list!
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Vivian
"The place to stay in Neptune"
The hotel was clean, ample room space, excellent breakfast buffet, would stay again, no doubt.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
Jorge
"Fantastic value for money"
Decor had modern look. Location was convenient short drive to many shore locations. Rooms were clean. Staff was courteous and helpful. Check in and out was fast and breakfast was decent. Didn't use indoor pool. Free wifi was easy to access. Parking was not a problem. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
destini
"Rock hard beds"
The pools odor was overwhelming I smelled bleach for hours after we left. The beds were hard as a rock with the pillows way to soft. Room was clean and orderly and staff was kind and friendly
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
AMANDA
"Love it close to every thing restaurants"
The staff was wonderful reading to help would stay again
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
marta
"Point Pleasant trip"
We stayed for the shore for 2 days. The hotel was standard. Pancake maker was broken in the mornings so breakfast was skimpy. Hampton is better. I wish we had booked closer to the shore. I thought the prices would have been cheaper farther out but this Holiday Inn is no deal for the extra drive.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
LORA
"excellent business hotel needs upgrade on eggs!"
Very good stay, would reccomend, Pricey
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Orlando
"Clean comfortable hotel for travelers-on a main rd"
Located on a main road, but beaches are only a few miles away. It was convenient to get to after hours of traveling and was clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
June
"Great Hotel, Crappy Breakfast"
My family (me, husband and 2 young boys) stayed for a week at this hotel and weren't terribly disappointed. Cleaning came in daily and did an ok job, coffee and cups were replaced twice so we weren't able to make coffee for a few days and toiletries provided were removed daily but not always replaced so we sometimes had to wash our hands with our shampoos. Breakfast was provided daily and I shouldn't complain too much since it was free; but the eggs were cold and disgusting. They looked as if egg yolks were scrambled and placed in a serving dish and heated as they were formed to the dish and when scooping them out you could hear the vacuum seal they had with the dish break. The first morning, there was a wide variety of oatmeal to choose from, but you could see the following morning that they weren't replenished after each breakfast. And kitchen staff was at times impossible to find, but then so was front desk help too. I am an online student and had a couple tests to take and my computer stopped working so I had to use the business center in the lobby. It was almost impossible to think with the amount of yelling that the front desk associate was doing. She was yelling at friends as they left and spoke quite inappropriately (for public conversation) with a man all while standing there. I even recall hearing a person calling to see about a room during a music festival, she put them on hold to check and they had to call back TWICE because she kept forgetting to get back to them
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Jill
"Clean hotel 10 minute drive to the beach"
This hotel was perfectly fine! don't need anything fancy for a quick beach getaway. Get way more for your money compared to beach front hotels. I'll be back
Other trip May 31, 2015
Diana
"Overnight stay"
Breakfast wasn't that great.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Terrence
"maybe do it again maybe not"
was nice room reasonably priced for that style room/suite only thing that let it down was the breakfast Powdered eggs "Juice" was more water than fruit just little things like that and the "heated Pool" was too cold for me
1 night trip May 11, 2015
Ross
"Enjoyable trip"
Enjoyable will go back family loves it convenient area
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Oscar
Beautiful, spacious, modern room. Friendly staff and a convenient late night menu.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Deidra
"Great suburban place to stay for Asbury Park Half"
I decided to stay overnight for the Asbury Park Half Marathon instead of driving down the day of the race, and I'm very glad I did. My room was great, so comfortable and clean, and the free hot breakfast was AWESOME and convenient for me. Plus, check out was at noon, instead of the usual 11 a.m., which worked out perfectly for me after my race was over. The only issue I had was trying to figure out how to turn the thermostat from A/C to heat (I was cold). In the end, I just turned it off period, and I was fine. The location was perfect, right on the road that leads to Asbury Park, and other food options aren't far. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
DaisyMae
"Noisy kids"
Had to call security to quite down twin 2 year olds. Think parents would control children running and screaming in the halls at 10:00 pm.
glad had no kid
"Very nice hotel"
Room was clean and nicely furnished. Breakfast was fine. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cereals, bagels, English muffins, fruit, yogurt, etc. Definitely a cut above most hotel breakfast buffets in this price range. The one and only thing I found a bit "off" was the fact that the suite had a microwave, coffee maker, fridge and sink, which is really a nice feature, but absolutely NO plates, utensils, glasses.
"Extremely Satisfied Customer"
This was the second time I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Neptune for business. The hotel is extremely clean and the staff is very helpful and was always very courteous. The rooms are very clean and the cleaning service is excellent. The free breakfast is very nice and is more than adequate for a person like myself. I would not hesitate to stay their again if the situation arose.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel near Premium outlet"
Reception staff was very friendly. Hotel is near the premium outlet, what was very convenient for me. Continental breakfast was good and fruits were avaiable at night.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Alexandre
"We will be back!"
My husband and I had to stay here while work was being done on our house. Front desk was very helpful and hotel was terrific.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"This is a comfortable value choice."
The hotel is efficiently run, clean, and represents good value...two thumbs up.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Megan
"Neptune Hotel"
Good breakfast. Love the morning swim. I wish the windows opened though. I like fresh air in the night.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
"microwave/kitchen"
It was very relaxing. Just what we needed, to be able to get a private night away from the kids. I just wish there was a kitchen to order things. And, a microwave, to reheat things that we order, or, bring with us. Other than that, we totally enjoyed he stay. Until my fiancé had to leave for work, lol. But, thank you for a peaceful night of comfort. We will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Very nice would go back
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Business trip"
Very clean hotel. Great service.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Lori
"central convenient location"
3rd stay there, excellent service and convenient location.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015