All hotels in Neptune City, New Jersey, United States of America
3510 Highway 66, Neptune City, NJ, 07753, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice night-before-NYC room"
We stopped here the night before driving into NYC the next morning. It is an easy drive (little more than one hour) into NYC. This hotel was up to the standards of the brand & a great value for the money!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Seven day visit to visit grandson and parents"
What a wonderful hotel to rest after spending the days with friends, relatives and grandson. So nice to get a good nights rest and a very good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Arizona Don
"Very nice hotel"
Was here for business for 5 days. Its a very nice, clean, updated and fresh hotel. Rooms were always clean. Pillows weren't as comfy as they could be, but they were fine. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip May 4, 2014
"not what we expected"
Our stay did not start out as we had expected. We had to have the hotel change both of the rooms that we booked because neither was what Hotels.com claimed they would be. We needed a handicap accessible room for 3 adults, only to find out they only accomodate 2 adults. So our guests had to switch rooms and one had to sleep on on roll out bed. The second room was supposed to have a separate bedroom, and it was only two queen beds. The hotel did upgrade this room at no charge but only had a king bed available, so this is why we needed the roll out bed. So the rooms were not what we booked and our guests were not as comfortable as we were hoping for our weekend get away. The hotel staff was very polite and the hotel was very clean. Our family also enjoyed the pool.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Close to major highways"
Very clean room and wonderful hot breakfast
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
kaps
"felt like we were in an elegant home"
loved our accommodations, the pool, the staff, the convenience to our family get together......would have liked better breakfast offerings, which were skimpy the 2 nights we were there.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Home on business"
The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly. When I ran into trouble connecting to my companies network I explained the situation to the manager and they gave me access to the secure network. Very helpful so I could complete business while visiting family. I would recommend staying here to anyone who wants a clean, quiet and affordable hotel.
8 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Noisy"
The doors to the hallway are heavy and close automatically. We could hear the doors banging shut till about 11 pm and then they started again around 6:30 am. The doors slamming shut were very loud and disturbing
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"holiday Inn Express neptune"
Brand new, clean, nice rooms, courteous staff
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Doug McDaniel
"Great!"
Was skeptical, but very pleased after my stay.. Very quiet calm relaxing environment. Exactly what I needed!
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Taylor
"Excellent Stay"
A good time was had by all!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
pop
"Clean and convenient"
The room was clean, breakfast was adequate, and the hotel is centrally located to the jersey shore and garden state parkway
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
traveler
"Very clean, almost new like room."
Front desk person was a joy and very easy to work with. This was even though she had been putting in extra long hours to cover for her manager who recently had a baby. She was absolutely delightful!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
D
"Great room, great price"
Clean, updated, great service!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"great place"
The hotel is clean staff is nice. Couldnt have asked for anything more.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"Nice place - Good Breakfast"
Nice clean hotel, friendly staff and delicisous breakfast.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Good deal"
Pool, Internet, comfy bed. Why pay a fortune? Stay at the Express.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Canceled Wedding"
Good hotel and staff very pleasant however they would not canceled our reservations when the wedding was canceled. This was not acceptable and I will not be staying there when the wedding will occur.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Nice enough hotel...BED AND PILLOWS STINK!!"
Front desk was efficient at check in especially for Christmas night. The little fitness room was adequate, pool is small, the kids staying there seemed to enjoy themselves. Business center was fine, easy to get on computer and print out boarding passes for return trip. Breakfast was a surprise in how much was offered. Being on a very persnickety diet, I was actually able to eat breakfast! (am gluten sensitive, so most breakfast items are off limits) I was able to have eggs and bacon or sausage daily. Husband LOVED the mini cinnamon rolls. All the tea/coffee we could drink. Our only complaint was the 'pillow top bed'...if that was a pillow top, I'd hate to see a regular mattress! The pillows were also very uncomfortable and when asked for feather pillows, they didn't have any to offer(so bring your own if it's important to you). A good night's sleep eluded us both for the duration of our stay. It was nice they had a clock radio with an aux jack for iPod, however, couldn't quite figure out how to use it. I would stay here again when visiting my family at the Jersey Shore. Thank you for a pleasant stay.
5 night trip Dec 25, 2013
QuicheLorraine
"New Year's Eve"
I had a pleasant stay except the hotel did not have my reservation at check in but was able to correct. Checkout was also a problem since the elevator was not working and had to walk down with luggage. There should have been some form of notification that the one and only elevator was not working. When I questioned the staff, there was a very cavalier reply.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Beautiful, classy close to the music venues"
The weather was awful Saturday night it was great to stay in such a beautiful well equipped room after my boyfriend's show. We were exhausted, we're glad not to have to drive home and the accommodations were perfect. We'd stay here again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Roxy
"Nice hotel with some room for improvement"
Great hotel, clean rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast, however was poor. The pancake device was not working, the ham and egg tasted terrible and the choice was very small. No sausage, no yoghurt very small selection of jams. Pool (compared to other hotels) very small and water too cold.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Great Hotel for the $$$"
Great service, clean with complimentary breakfast!
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
The location of room was very loud doors slamming loud cleaning people talking outside our room at 830 am!! Wanted to change rooms because it was that bad!!
3 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
matt
Staff very helpful and friendly. Comfortable rooms.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2013
JR
"everything I needed"
Close...... convenient... clean...will stay again...
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
mike
good experience. wish I knew about the pool!
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2013
Hotel was very clean the staff was warm and friendly
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Nice room"
Overall, I was very happy with the property. The décor (room and common areas) reminded me of a smaller boutique hotel but with a significantly lower price tag. My room was modern, comfortable and clean and had a mini-fridge, safe, coffee machine, ironing supplies and hair dryer. I was a little freaked out by the curtains however, as the only thing blocking out prying eyes is a SHEER curtain that's not hiding anything from the busy road out front. Most hotels have a blackout curtain or at least drapes that are not see through! Also, they need better insulation/noise cancellation between rooms and the outside. I was able to hear traffic noise from bed with the TV on (I was in a room at the front of the property, facing Route 66) and throughout the night I heard the fire door slamming every time someone used the stairs.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Hotel easy to find. Not far from the beach."
We stayed here while attending a wedding. Extra hangers were needed for the wedding clothes, which the front desk provided for us. The breakfast was lovely, and the coffee good, hot and delicious. The only thing that could have been of help to me was a magnifying mirror for make up application. The front desk did not have that, but were apologetic. We stayed for two nights, and slept well, beds were great, nice to have a fridge in the room for snacks we had brought. Had two papers to read in the morning. A good value for an excellent price.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Dee
"Was Great"
The staff was friendly and VERY accommodating. The young woman at the front desk ( Tiara was her name ) was awesome and helpful
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
Christopher
"great hotel, brand new!"
This is a great hotel. We needed to stay over for a wedding and got there early. Our room wasn't ready yet but "Tara" was able to put a rush on it, and get us our room quickly so we could get changed and get to the wedding on time. The room was clean and smelled great, free water bottels in the room and even a mini-fridge. There is a WaWa store right next door (walking distance) so you can pick up some supplies. Only drawback was the free breakfast. Don't get there 1 minute past when breakfast is available because the staff already had it cleaned up. But other than that, great stay -- highly recommended.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Charles Z.
"Good stay"
Decent place. Clean. Great access to major roads nearby. Friendly staff. Coffee was hot. Don't pay above 140-150.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
Clean room and breakfast was great. Room was even ready early for us to check in.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
H
This hotel met all of my expectations for a Holiday Inn Exprress. The breakfast has a lot to offer for everyone. Only complaint would be that the coffee should be stronger.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Great Service"
We stayed for two nights and the service was amazing. The lady at the front desk when we arrived past 3am due to flight delays and more was so kind, helpful, and upbeat. The beds were comfortable and the hotel was very clean. Would totally recommend to anyone else looking for a place to stay in the area!
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
The room was very nice, the breakfast was good and ample. The pool and fitness areas were well-maintained and equipped. We would stay at this hotel again, although the rates were at least 10% higher than other facilities of equal amenities.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good Visit Overall"
My Wife and I enjoyed our overnight stay on 9/13-9/14. The room was very clean and modern. The staff was friendly and continental breakfast was delicious. Only downside were the pillows were not comfortable at all. Also, is there always an armed guard at night by the front desk?
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"nice hotel and close to the beach."
it was great and close to the beach. gotta love free breakfast!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Excellent location. Clean and comfy room. Service was great. Breakfast was good. My kids really enjoyed it and even got to meet Mr. Peanut. :)
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2013
"half way to our dest. in Delaware"
everything was ok. a little hard to find even with gps.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
pete
"good location with access to both EW and NS roads"
very good
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"excellent hotel"
everything was perfect. I stayed for 2 nights. I highly recommend.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
"nice hotel."
had a great time. close to beach. clean hotel. staff nice. good breakfast
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Close to Asbury Park without the rough edges"
Wanted to stay near the beach but the hotels closest to the shore were all pretty low quality. Less than 5 minute drive to boardwalk, close to GSP.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
jjs
"Above and Beyond"
On all counts our hotel experience here was exceptional, especially the complimentary breakfast...very satisfying.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2013
Rob B
"Overnight stay"
The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. One bedside lamp did not light. When we asked how to get to our destination, the clerk on duty was unable to help us, even though this was a well known destination for the area. The included breakfast was quite adequate although I noticed that several parties were unable to get the pancake maker to make pancakes even with the "help" of the attendant.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Plitnik
"Loved it!"
New, clean, modern hotel. The kids loved the saltwater pool and the video game room! Both really helped on the day it rained and we couldnt do beach stuff! Convenient location.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Michele
"Close to the Garden State Parkway."
Stayed 2 nights and enjoyed the pool when coming back from a long day.Pool is small but open to 10pm.Breakfast was adequate,scrambled eggs sausage, mostly pastries and bread to toast.Good choice of drinks including several kinds of coffee .Our keys did not work the second night,had to go back to front desk to have them fixed,kind of annoying.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great place for a short getaway"
My boyfriend and I stayed one night for a night away to ourselves. The location was great, close to belmar and asbury park - which is good if you want to go to any of the bars or clubs. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel and our room. The staff were very nice and helpful. We would definitely go back!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013