All hotels in Neptune City, New Jersey, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
"central convenient location"
3rd stay there, excellent service and convenient location.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Consistently good stay close to Seabrook Village"
This was our third or fourth stay at the HIE Neptune, and it once again delivered a comfortable place to stay that is super-convenient to dad-in-law's accommodation at Seabrook Village. It offers good wheelchair access, with plenty of space in the room around the bed and in the room generally, and decent table spacing in the breakfast room. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful whenever we encountered them, and the breakfast room staff obliged by opening a fresh half-gallon of milk for me even though they were in the midst of closing down the breakfast service (which was acceptable for an HIE if not exciting fare; new addition is the pancake maker, source of endless fascination for two little kids that morning!).
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Jean
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel on previous occasions and find it to be wonderful with the exception of the breakfast in the morning. There is rarely the presence of staff to tend to empty hot water, problems in using the pancake/waffle maker, food runs out, etc. Would gladly give this hotel facility all 5 ratings, but this happens at each of my stays. I would ask that the hotel address this issue as I noticed the frustration of the other hotel guests as well. Other than that, beautifully clean and comfortable hotel to stay at when in the Jersey Shore area.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Wonderful Stay!"
This is by far the nicest hotel I have stayed in for many years. Clean, new, comfy beds, great breakfast, nicest of staff. I wholeheartedly recommend it. It is only five minutes from the beach in Asbury Park. For me that is close enough.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
kris
It was a really nice stay with a nice pool! Although being located off a highway it was still very quiet.
3 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Pre-holiday stay."
The place is very noisy, even when not full. The room doors slam shut every time someone comes and goes from their rooms and sound carries down the halls. The doors and rooms need better sound dampening, and/or the doors need to be adjusted for a slow and quiet close instead of slamming shut!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
Me and my friend enjoyed our stay very much. I would definitely recommend holiday inn express to others.
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"Home away from home"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in town for a family funeral and it was comforting to stay at the HI express.
3 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Easy and Comfortable!"
Our kids live near the beach, but the b and b's are always old and uncomfortable. We live in Morristown and come to the shore on the parkway. The location of this place is perfect because it answers all of our needs. Near the kids, near the beach, clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Helen
"Not a good nights sleep"
The hotel was nice. When we arrived the lobby had water coming in from rain, towels were on the floor. We were on the first floor and the nights were very noisy, doors slamming, people talking load in the hallways up until 12 a.m. The last night was the worst and I called front desk but it didn't stop. So I was disappointed with that part. But the hotel was convenient to local attractions.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel of Neptune
Dear Tammy, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Neptune. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, but we do apologize you experienced some inconveniences. We have addressed the noise issue with management, and it will be addressed with security and the rest of the staff to ensure they are keeping guests quiet late at night. We want to make sure that all of our guests have an exceptional stay, and we are disappointed the noise hindered your sleep. Thank you again, and we hope you consider staying with us again soon. Sincerely, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Neptune
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Tammy
"Pleasant stay."
Great hotel. Friendly, helpful staff.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Nice Stay"
While it wasn't the cheapest place I really liked this hotel. While it's right off the Garden State Parkway it's in a very quiet location. Nice room with very comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great location, clean"
We loved being next door to the Wawa! Clean and comfortable accommodation. Recommend highly.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Ladytravels
"great value hotel"
was very happy. beds very comfy,
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Fabulous stay!"
Stayed two nights, best pillows and mattress of entire vacation. Staff were helpful courteous and unobtrusive. Arrived late in need of dinner and they told us where to get great food delivered to our room reasonably priced. Can't say enough about how clean, comfortable and great our stay was!
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"One night stay"
We stayed one night while down the shore and the hotel was perfect. Very clean and maintained.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Ramon
over all stay great howel ever coffee was water down and the second daythe coffee cups were smaller
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
posey brown
"Close to shore"
Stayed here before a day at the beach. Room was clean, but had a funny smell when you first enter the room. Other than that, couldn't complain. The staff at front desk was very friendly.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great Stay - Great Hotel"
It was great. Room was spacious. Very clean. And it looked all brand new. Breakfast was good. Basic bagel, juce, coffee, muffings and the a like. Hotel easy accesible and not far from beach. Will go again
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
RA
Everything was fine except I was not sure whether they registered my IHG card, which did not show a number.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great location."
Very impressive. We were very happy and pleased to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Wonderful amenities including breakfast. Lovely landscaping, polite staff, and clean spacious rooms. A weight room, game room, and pool at your fingertips. We'll come back again.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Trip for a memorial for our friend ."
We enjoyed staying at your Hotel. We will defiantly stay at this Hotel again.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Janet
"Great hotel!"
This is our second time staying here. The rooms are great and very nice. Minus a very rude housekeeper, it was a perfect stay.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
There was one high chair for the entire hotel which is absolutely ridiculous. The second day of my stay, there were 4 children in the room at the same time who required a high chair, and that was just during the time I was in the breakfast room. Because my daughter had no high chair, she ended up spilling stuff all over her and me (since I had to hold her) and I ended up not being able to eat breakfast since it ended before we could get cleaned up. In addition, in the tub in my room, there were no skid protectors on the bottom of the tub, which made it incredibly slippery. This was extremely hazardous to anyone but especially my toddler, who nearly fell multiple times when I bathed her.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Very nice and clean"
This hotel was exactly what I was looking for. Very clean and everyone is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice size and relatively quite. We were on the first floor and didn't hear any noise above us. The pool was clean albeit small. The location is convenient- close to highways, restaurants and beaches. The only thing I would recommend is if you don't like to hear hallway noise ask for a room that is not on pool level. Breakfast was you're usual fare offered at other hotels. I would stay here again in a minute!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Mrs. Torres
"convienient location"
we had to alter our plans but the locatiion of our hotel made it fairly convienient to get to New York City, Atlantic City, and the beaches at Ocean Grove, and asbury Park.
"Lovely hotel close to many beach attractions."
My family and I enjoyed our stay immensely. Every need was met except when we asked for linens changed they didn't change pillow cases. The kids loved the pool & breakfast buffet. Each employee we encountered was friendly. A pharmacy, grocery store and multiple restaurants were blocks away, not walking but a quick drive.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Charissa
Everything was great except that house keeping was bangiing on my door at 8:30 am. Always remember to put your do not disturb sign on the door.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Nice night-before-NYC room"
We stopped here the night before driving into NYC the next morning. It is an easy drive (little more than one hour) into NYC. This hotel was up to the standards of the brand & a great value for the money!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Seven day visit to visit grandson and parents"
What a wonderful hotel to rest after spending the days with friends, relatives and grandson. So nice to get a good nights rest and a very good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Arizona Don
"Very nice hotel"
Was here for business for 5 days. Its a very nice, clean, updated and fresh hotel. Rooms were always clean. Pillows weren't as comfy as they could be, but they were fine. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip May 4, 2014
"not what we expected"
Our stay did not start out as we had expected. We had to have the hotel change both of the rooms that we booked because neither was what Hotels.com claimed they would be. We needed a handicap accessible room for 3 adults, only to find out they only accomodate 2 adults. So our guests had to switch rooms and one had to sleep on on roll out bed. The second room was supposed to have a separate bedroom, and it was only two queen beds. The hotel did upgrade this room at no charge but only had a king bed available, so this is why we needed the roll out bed. So the rooms were not what we booked and our guests were not as comfortable as we were hoping for our weekend get away. The hotel staff was very polite and the hotel was very clean. Our family also enjoyed the pool.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Close to major highways"
Very clean room and wonderful hot breakfast
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
kaps
"felt like we were in an elegant home"
loved our accommodations, the pool, the staff, the convenience to our family get together......would have liked better breakfast offerings, which were skimpy the 2 nights we were there.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Home on business"
The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly. When I ran into trouble connecting to my companies network I explained the situation to the manager and they gave me access to the secure network. Very helpful so I could complete business while visiting family. I would recommend staying here to anyone who wants a clean, quiet and affordable hotel.
8 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Noisy"
The doors to the hallway are heavy and close automatically. We could hear the doors banging shut till about 11 pm and then they started again around 6:30 am. The doors slamming shut were very loud and disturbing
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"holiday Inn Express neptune"
Brand new, clean, nice rooms, courteous staff
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Doug McDaniel
"Great!"
Was skeptical, but very pleased after my stay.. Very quiet calm relaxing environment. Exactly what I needed!
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Taylor
"Excellent Stay"
A good time was had by all!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
pop
"Clean and convenient"
The room was clean, breakfast was adequate, and the hotel is centrally located to the jersey shore and garden state parkway
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
traveler
"Very clean, almost new like room."
Front desk person was a joy and very easy to work with. This was even though she had been putting in extra long hours to cover for her manager who recently had a baby. She was absolutely delightful!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
D
"Great room, great price"
Clean, updated, great service!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"great place"
The hotel is clean staff is nice. Couldnt have asked for anything more.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
"Nice place - Good Breakfast"
Nice clean hotel, friendly staff and delicisous breakfast.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Good deal"
Pool, Internet, comfy bed. Why pay a fortune? Stay at the Express.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Canceled Wedding"
Good hotel and staff very pleasant however they would not canceled our reservations when the wedding was canceled. This was not acceptable and I will not be staying there when the wedding will occur.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Nice enough hotel...BED AND PILLOWS STINK!!"
Front desk was efficient at check in especially for Christmas night. The little fitness room was adequate, pool is small, the kids staying there seemed to enjoy themselves. Business center was fine, easy to get on computer and print out boarding passes for return trip. Breakfast was a surprise in how much was offered. Being on a very persnickety diet, I was actually able to eat breakfast! (am gluten sensitive, so most breakfast items are off limits) I was able to have eggs and bacon or sausage daily. Husband LOVED the mini cinnamon rolls. All the tea/coffee we could drink. Our only complaint was the 'pillow top bed'...if that was a pillow top, I'd hate to see a regular mattress! The pillows were also very uncomfortable and when asked for feather pillows, they didn't have any to offer(so bring your own if it's important to you). A good night's sleep eluded us both for the duration of our stay. It was nice they had a clock radio with an aux jack for iPod, however, couldn't quite figure out how to use it. I would stay here again when visiting my family at the Jersey Shore. Thank you for a pleasant stay.
5 night trip Dec 25, 2013
QuicheLorraine
"New Year's Eve"
I had a pleasant stay except the hotel did not have my reservation at check in but was able to correct. Checkout was also a problem since the elevator was not working and had to walk down with luggage. There should have been some form of notification that the one and only elevator was not working. When I questioned the staff, there was a very cavalier reply.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Beautiful, classy close to the music venues"
The weather was awful Saturday night it was great to stay in such a beautiful well equipped room after my boyfriend's show. We were exhausted, we're glad not to have to drive home and the accommodations were perfect. We'd stay here again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Roxy
"Nice hotel with some room for improvement"
Great hotel, clean rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast, however was poor. The pancake device was not working, the ham and egg tasted terrible and the choice was very small. No sausage, no yoghurt very small selection of jams. Pool (compared to other hotels) very small and water too cold.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013