The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 1 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 120.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 120.00
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 80
Breakfast costs between EUR 13 and EUR 15 for adults, and EUR 9 and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.