All hotels in Comanche, Texas, United States of America
1301 East Central, Comanche, TX, 76442, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very clean; frig coffee pot micro +"
way worth the $
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Avoid this place!"
-Staff claimed we didn't have a reservation, had to show confirmation email to prove it. -We paid for a non-smoking with queen, but were given smoking with full. -We went to switch, but were told that was the only available room. There were only 6 cars in the parking lot for a 20 room motel.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Traveler
"Clean and simple"
If you are looking for valet parking and a complimentary breakfast move along to a chain. If you are looking for a clean place to simply spend the night, this is the place. A self professed germ-a-phobe, we chose this place based on the many reviews of its cleanliness. I actually went in prepared to critique. The room was very small with a substantial walk-in shower. There were even some amenities such as a microwave and coffee pot. It was SUPER clean. An older hotel, single story, with all doors facing out to the parking lot, it was extremely well maintained. A great spot to stop and sleep for $50!! The husband and wife owners were standing at the desk when we walked into the office at 10 pm and again at 7 am when we departed. He recommended breakfast across the street, which was hearty home cooking and outstanding! I would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Laurie
"hard bed and harder pillows"
No telephone in the room and no clock radio - so NO WAKE UP CALL or alarm available. Food left in room from previous guest. Bed was clean but very hard and the pillows were like rocks.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Very clean!"
The room we were assigned was very clean and appeared to have been recently remodeled. My wife and I were very surprised when we walked in. Outside appearance did not instill confidence but the room was so much better than we thought. Will stay again!!!!
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
4BS
"Clean"
Clean and quiet. Outside was very clean. Well kept, painted exterior. Everything worked inside the room.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
We enjoyed staying there, Breakfast wouod hve been nice. the manager were very helpful as toi where t0 find places to eat. it was very quite. would stay there again
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Alright for a shower and a place to sleep"
We booked this room because we were only looking for "cheap". If you are just looking for a shower, and a place to sleep, this will fit your bill.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
Duane
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Regency Inn

"Excellent choice for a spur of the moment decision"
03/20/15 Steve C Tomball, Texas
We were driving back to the Greater Houston Area from Las Vegas, and had spent the previous night sleeping at a Rest Area in our rental car. We were going to attempt to make it home the second day. We were approaching Comanche and both of us were tired so we figured just about any room would do... as it turns out, the only room we could find was at the Regency Inn. Thankfully for us, this was how it turned out. The room was very clean, had a coffee maker, a microwave, a HOT shower, comfortable bed and nice television. Having stayed at a few drive-up motels in my day, I didn't expect much, and this was a very nice surprise. We slept later than expected the next day, but that was okay as we only had to drive about 3 hours to get home... we were very well rested for the drive.
"Reasonably Affordable!"
11/06/14 Roe Roe U Las Vegas, Nevada
We had a great experience for 3 nights stay with excellent service at an affordable price. My wife being a Nurse who is so attentive with cleanliness gave the place a thumbs up!! We may not have been so lucky with our hunting trip this year driving for a continuous 23 hours from Las Vegas, Nevada to Comanche Texas but we had a wonderful stay that with all honesty I say, "Regency Inn is a great place to stay with staff whom you can trust with your belongings in the hotel." If you're ever in Comanche Texas, stop in and stay at Danny's Regency Inn.
"Manvel Texas Dog Rescue"
09/28/14 Richie U Durango, Colorado
Older motel but very well kept. Not many motels in Comanche so we took a chance with the Regency. Very much surprised. Room was very clean. The owners usually do not take pets. However they took a liking to us. We have a crate we keep our dog in so they allowed us to stay. Price was reasonable. Would recommend this Inn to anyone. If you have a pet I would call ahead first.
"Enjoyed Our Stay!!"
08/05/14 rjOKC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Danny the owner was very helpful and our stay was very enjoyable. This was our second year to stay at the Regency Inn, while attending the annual week long July 4th gospel meeting held at the Eastside church of Christ in Mullin, Texas. See you again next year and thank you.
"Super Staff"
02/17/14 Dean A Alamogordo, New Mexico
I diverted due to bad weather into Comanche and walked two miles at 5 in the morning. Staff were friendly understood our problem and then drove us out to the airport after some sleep. Thank you to the owners !
"Friendly & Nice Place"
11/06/13 Shayne D Baytown, Texas, United States
Regency Inn isn't the cream of the crop hotel in the Comanche area but it is the perfect place to stay if you are looking to save some money. Perfect for just relaxing and laying your head down for the night. The rooms are very clean with updated flat screen TV's w/cable, Wi-Fi, micro wave and frig. The restroom is not very large but there is plenty of room in the shower and the hot water works. I was very happy with all the money I saved by staying here vs the higher end hotel down the road and had plenty of extra cash to have a nice weekend with my son. I'll be staying at Regency Inn during my next visit in Comanche.
"Fantastically clean budget motel, well worth repeat visits!"
10/19/13 R78 Hampton Roads, Virginia
The Regency Inn in Commanche is a great little gem hidden away off the main path. If you want full buffets or ammenities, pay 3 times the price at a chain. If you want a nice, clean hotel that is a great bargin this is it! Parking is in front of the rooms. Smoking & non-smoking is available. The rooms are clean, tidy, and well maintained. The owners are very nice, helpful, and polite. I will DEFINATLY be staying here again on future trips to the area.
"Nice Place"
10/13/13 ew2000 Fort Worth, Texas
This motel is nice, clean and a good price. We booked several rooms and the front desk was able to accommodate all of us and our needs. It's not the fanciest motel with all the bells and whistles, but what I care about is a clean room. And all our rooms were clean.....
"Clean and comfortable"
10/03/13 jhue32
Our room was small but clean and the bed was comfortable. It's like a dorm room with mismatched furniture, but at least it was clean. Would have liked to have an actual blanket. It comes with just a coverlet over a sheet so bring a blanket. The staff was very nice and accommodating. We would stay there again.
"Clean, comfortable stay"
09/03/13 texasrepublichistory Dallas, TX
This is a small, one-story motel that has recently been updated. My room was small, but had everything I needed, microwave, frig, coffee maker, flat-screen TV, clean bathroom and a comfortable bed. It was very hot that day and the A/C struggled to keep the room at a reasonable temperature. A supplied floor fan helped. I was in a requested back corner room, which was quiet with the A/C going, but I had no Wi-Fi signal. Budget priced. Just the basics here. No breakfast or swimming pool. Just a clean, quiet room with a comfortable bed.