All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
384 Barangay Balabag, Malay, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice 50 yard walk off the beach"
First night they put me in the over flow room due to over booking. then the next two nights in the room I paid for. The over flow rooms are not as nice but it's about a 50 yard walk off the beach
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
shawn

"Great Backpackers"
Very fun place to stay and although it is mainly aimed at younger visitors it also caters for the older crowd. Some of the younger too cool for school hippies gave me the poo's. Sitting around trying to be a little to cool listening to Mob Marley was very cool yes! But I was doing it 25 years ago, and it is nothing new and certainly not very new or cool anymore. The staff are exceptionally polite and there to make you feel welcome and cared for.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012

"For the budget trip"
Quiet an okay place to stay. We camped at one of the "huts" with aircon and a fan. When you first enter the hut it smells a bit like wet dog, but after 5 min of AC and the fan running the smell is gone. The service and friendlyness of the people who worked there was enourmous and top quality. Beside the rather used compound then it's an okay place to stay if your travelling with a tight budget in mind.
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
DK
"화이트비치에서 가까움 에어컨 없음"
화이트비치에서 가깝습니다. 스타벅스 등 커피숍과 가깝고 음식점도 주변에 많습니다. 방안에 에어컨이 없고 샤워기가 고정되어 있습니다. 방 안을 환하게 밝히는 조명이 아닌 작은 전등이 달려있습니다.
Trip with friends Aug 27, 2012
Kasamil
KR
"Very good hotel for his price"
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Dmytro
PH
5 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2012
TW

TripAdvisor reviews for Frendz Resort Boracay

"Best place to stay with limited budgets"
07/30/15 JayYajiv Johor Bahru, Malaysia
One of a nice and friedz'liest place to stay with cheap accommodation. Stayed here for 3 nights. The location is somewhat in the middle between the market and beach. Walking distance to the main road. Full equipped with all the basic items. Do not expect much if you are a backpackers. This place is full of backpackers. You can easily mingle around start a conversation with any strangers. They are just like you,.. A backpacker!
"Great place to make new friends!"
07/29/15 Cat B Reading, United Kingdom
I had a few weeks in the Philippines, and was travelling alone. After a horrific few days in Manila i ventured to Boracay and from a recommendation from someone in a previous hostel i found myself at frendz. I was supposed to stay for around 4 days and ended up meeting some of the most amazing people and the staff were so friendly and helpful i ended up staying 10 nights and loved absolutely every second of it! The dorms are extremely comfy and not too crowded. However the private rooms are amazing with air con and a Tv in your room which is perfect for a hungover morning to chill before going out to the craziness that is boracay! There is also a free pool table and free pasta nights which is a great way of bringing everyone together!
"Best hostel in the world!! "
07/26/15 LucyNasanga
I stayed at Frendz resort as a solo traveller for 11 days and it's the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Everyone gets to know each other (it really does live upto it's name - cheesy I know). Free pasta night and live music is amazing! The staff are phenomenal and they get to know your names - it feels like one big family. If you are looking to have a fantastic and fun experience and meet some truly inspiring people stay at Frendz!
"Best hostel for backpackers"
07/24/15 Jamesalexander9th Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I stay here for a week and it is completely great. Friendly staff and helpful. Clean rooms and spacious. Few minutes walk from the beach. Reggae soundtrack makes you feel chill and the best experience on this hostel. FREE PASTA for a day ( i forgot the exact day )
"Amazing Place To Be"
07/21/15 Carlo A
This is the place to be in Boracay. Just a few minutes walk from the beach, bars and restaurants. The atmosphere is absolutely great. You can easily meet people from around the world and make friends with them in an instant. The staff are very accommodating. They will cater to your needs and find ways to make you feel at home - just what most travelers would want to feel when they are away from home. Happy hour + Pasta Night + Friends = Amazing experience ! Will definitely be back soon. Cheers !
"Backpackers Dream"
07/20/15 TristanTheTravelor Hockessin, Delaware
Staff is friendly and helpful, always around to help and keep up property but never in your face. Rooms are clean and INCREDIBLY spacious. Bar serves awesome food and drinks you can charge to your room. Great location steps from nightlife and beach. Great wifi. Honestly couldn't ask for more. Thanks Jeff! Hope to come back again one day.
"Quality accomodation"
07/19/15 Karen E
accomodation is the best. staff will greet and smile everytime they see you :) room is okay, spacious, simple and very important not noisy..best suited for budget travellers..this hostel is not luxurious but fitted in boracay's lifestyle which is great!
"Mouse in my room"
06/28/15 traveller_j_15
The staff were very welcoming and when I arrived I was given a free welcome drink and free pasta. Apart from that there wasn't much else good about it. I was sitting in my room when I saw a mouse run across the floor (I was on the top floor). When I told the staff about this they didn't seem surprised and just told me they would put a mouse trap down. When I said I didn't want to sleep in the same room as the mouse they didn't offer me a different room they just said 'don't be scared'. The rest of the room was very dirty and there were big holes in the wall which let Mosquitos and other bugs in. In the morning I found the mouse trap empty but the bait had gone so the trap didn't even work. On top of that construction work started at 8am which I wasn't warned about when I arrived. When I asked why I wasn't told about this the reception staff said they couldn't tell guests because sometimes the work starts at 7am and sometimes at 9am so they can't say when it will start exactly. I left pretty quickly the next morning although the reception staff tried to charge me for my room even though I complained. After speaking to management I didn't pay for the room. Most surprisingly I didn't receive an apology from the staff about the mouse, the state of the room or the noise.
"Pocket friendly "
06/18/15 Farahnazii
Spent 3 nights at this place. The staff are beyond lovely. All smiles and will help you instantly with anything you need. The location is perfect, 2minutes walk to the beach and right in the middle of station 1&2. They play good music and end it at just the right time. The price is very pocket friendly and affordable (huge plus). the sheaths are clean. Rooms are big and they have just about everything you need (Refrigerator, TV with cable, water heater and aircon). Nothing too fancy but for what their prices are it's pretty damn good. Definitely my first choice if i go back there while i'm still a student :)
"Fun place to stay"
06/15/15 jrockmn minneapolis
I enjoyed my second trip to Frendz! They have opened the bar more, allowing more people to congregate. I stayed in one of the huts, so I cannot speak too much for the dorms, but the place always seemed nice. I think the AC in the huts had trouble keeping up with the heat outside,but when you are on the best island I have ever been on, there is not that much to complain about. The power went out, but their generator functioned properly. Lots of nice friendly people. I would not recommend this place for people who want to sleep early and prefer quiet, there were several parties and lots of fun always. The staff refused my tips for carrying my bag and cleaning my room. As another reviewer mentioned, they will store your luggage if you check out before you are ready to go and want to walk around. In all, a great place to stay, highly recommended!