All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
384 Barangay Balabag, Malay, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
    Awesome vibe
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
"nice 50 yard walk off the beach"
First night they put me in the over flow room due to over booking. then the next two nights in the room I paid for. The over flow rooms are not as nice but it's about a 50 yard walk off the beach
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
shawn

"Schönes einzigartiges Hotel"
Meine Schwester und ich waren sehr zufrieden mit dem Personal und allg mit unserem Zimmer und die warme Dusche, nicht zu vergessen war uns wichtig und diese funktionierte hervorragend!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Jonalyn
DE
"Very good hotel for his price"
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Dmytro
PH

TripAdvisor reviews for Frendz Resort Boracay

"Friends around the corner"
02/08/16 pyutrii Indonesia
This place exactly what people said -- u will never be alone there's always someone that will say hi and talk you her which is great. great for solo backpacker that need a friends to explore, not to mentioned that the staff are friendly as well. have a nice stay here. Great location just few minutes walk to the white beach, the road a bit shady due to construction happened there. but all in all great experience ahhh need to mentioned that the 100 peso Margarita super nice love it (during happy hour)
"Where new friends are made."
02/03/16 flowerchildohm Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Love the resort. The staff was super friendly. The rooms pretty clean. Im pretty pleased with my stay there. Except, it took me quite awhile to find where the resort is. Overall, it was an amazing stay.
"wonderful stay"
01/31/16 Alan D
Everything you need can be planned from here, it's safe, clean, welcoming and affordable, if your travelling solo you will soon bump into a buddy as this place is a melting pot of people, all tuned in to having a great time in Bora!
"Everything is fine except for the clogged toilet! & a little more."
01/30/16 JenVoyageur Philippines
This was my no non-sense Personal experience,I stayed there last year & the hostel was good except for what I mentioned above & a little more. CONS: 1. I inspect the bathroom & toilet always when I arrived in hotels /hostel & this one in particular (double ensuite) had a slow flushing toilet, it's ok for me as long as it won't clogged. Then, speak of the devil, it happened. Worse Experience! I don't want to put in details if u know what I mean. I've paid for the room yet the toilet ain't working properly &it's annoying. So, my friend called the receptionist &the latter quickly send someone to fix the problem. Thank u Kuya!! 2. Smelly Toilet Water-- I've read it here before &yeah it's TRUE I was surprised when I used the toilet flush valve 'cos the water coming from it, smells & it's all over our room. So, I urgently, reported it to the receptionist & she was not surprised about it. HER Explanation was they used "USE WATER" for flushing the toilet. They should do something about it! Now, the PROS 1. LOCATION- This is what I like about this hostel. Very accessible! Located in Station 1, non-beachfront but the white beach is approx. 2mins away from the hostel. It's a small pathway but well-lighted. 2. Affordable Room Price: For off-season I only paid 1,400/night not pricey at all considering it's located in Station 1 the upscale section of White Beach Boracay. 3. Cleaning Services: They clean the room & change the towel everyday. Which is good! 4. Most of all, their Staff was friendly & accommodating I will be back & spend my vacation in FrendzResort this summer. I HOPE that there is a Major improvement particularly the Toilet Concern. That's it for now!
"Solo-traveller should stay here"
01/18/16 Vân Anh N Hanoi, Vietnam
All the staffs here are friendly and helpful, especially Jeff. Good location. It is in the center, near D Mall and station 1 and 2. Rooms are very nice and clean. I really like to stay in the 2nd floor. You can join to the party and some interesting activities in Frendz. I will stay here in the next visit.
"Love it! "
01/14/16 mitchandbobbi London, United Kingdom
Thanks to Rebeca, Mae, Jeff, Greg and all the staff at Frendz for making a great welcoming place for travellers to feel safe and at home. They even helped me arrange to get my lost luggage retrieved from the airport. Over and beyond the call of duty here. Thanks!!
"Great Place For Backpackers!"
01/14/16 LloydHardy Asia
Frendz is exactly that - a place full of friends. Happy hours and parties in the main bar area and food... there are native style cottages and dorms available. Stayed in a bungalow / cottage and the owners were very nice. Good wifi signal. A few minutes literally walk to White Beach. Private room with TV etc.. relaxing. But also lots of people from all over the world. Good live music from local musicians, we got to jam with them on Wednesdays and Sundays.. so good that after coming here as my first place in Boracay that I go back and visit even though I have a loong term place. See you around Boracay! You'll love Frendz :))
"Awesome hostel for partying and meeting cool people"
01/06/16 Pielewiep Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Frendz is a great place if you want to meat new people and party. Rooms are decent and the shower is fine. The staff is really cool, one of the guys even gave me a haircut since the hairdresser in Puerto Princessa the day before really messed it up. Really liked the hostel and already planned my next visit.
"No place I'd rather stay"
12/27/15 Anubhav G
There is nothing I can complain about for my stay at Frendz. The staff is extremely friendly, the welcome drink is a beer and Wednesday and Sunday pasta night must not be missed! Spend one night at this place and you'll end up meeting at least 20 new travelers. I basically roamed around with friends I made at Frendz. Descent food, cheap beer, affordable rates, incredible location and good people. I don't think there anything a backpacker/ solo traveler would need
"Low budget in boracay"
12/18/15 Berolina2013 Berlin, Germany
Nice little place to stay on low budget in Boracay. Very close to the famous white beach with it's plenty of restaurants and bars,the Frendz Resort is a calm place to chill and relax. Friendly staff and a tasteful breakfast a la carte. Trips to the neighbour island were organised by the owner. I had a very pleasant stay and if I'll ever go back to Boracay I will definitely stay there again.