Situated in Vladivostok, Equator is in the business district and close to Stepan Osipovich Makarov Monument, Oceanarium, and Museum of Pacific Fleet. Also nearby are Arsenyev House Museum and Mineralogical Museum of the Far Eastern Geological Institute.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. Additional amenities include a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke-free property.
The 144 guestrooms at Equator include coffee/tea makers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117
- Economy Twin Room
- Suite, City View
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Single Room
- Comfort Single Room, City View
- Studio, Sea View
- Studio, City View
- Standard Single Room Sea View (8th floor)
- Comfort Single Room, Sea View
- Standard Single Room City View (8th floor)
- Suite, Sea View
- Superior Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 144 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV channels
- Free Wi-Fi
DiningEquator - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Equator, Vladivostok’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.