All hotels in Kemah, Texas, United States of America
1413 Highway 146, Kemah, TX, 77565, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Enjoyed My Visit!!!"
My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at hotel. Loved how it was so close to everything (wal-mart, kemah boardwalk, i-hop, etc) which may getting around very easy. Plan to visit again soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Chauncey W.
"Our room had a very bad odor."
The bathroom had a large leak in the ceiling and there was a lot of mold on the ceiling and the shower curtain. This is not something you expect to see when you pay close to $100 for a motel room. Very disappointing.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Stacey
"Weekend Vacation"
It was worth the money and very close to the boardwalk.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Vivian
Nice experience with my son!! Nice staff, I had a problem with my car in the parking lot (dead battery) and one of the staff guys take me to walmart to buy a new battery. Very nice people...
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
LALO
"Very dissatisfied customer!,,,!!!"
Did not get room! Super 8 said they were full and didn't know why hotels.com booked! I will never use Hotels.com again,and will never use any hotel associated with Super 8 for not trying to accomadate. Super gave man in front of me a rate for a room and had other rooms and did not offer me any options. I would have paid price difference.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great location, room for improvement in cleanlines"
Bathrooms were musty and hall carpets were dirty. Nicely decorated, just needs a little cleaning.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
kjr
"Nice distance to walk to boardwalk for sightseeing"
It's a decent place for price wise, staffs are friendly and nice, but the cleanliness is bad with odor
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"The price"
For the price I think it's to high for a super 8.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Date
"Super 8 Kemah"
Nice location. Nice indoor pool. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Rooms smell nasty the receptionist they need to be more presentation and the swimming pool needs to have more ventilation
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Normal"
Pretty normal stay for a last min trip to Kemah. I didn't think there were enough lights in there tho . But good stay for the most part
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Devan
It was not a clean place at all, very disgusting.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"The Worst"
Well the staff was nice and that's about all that was good the room had a weird smell when we walked in the bed was too the right and the tv to the left with a note that said do not rotate so we had to crick our necks and the chair in front of the tv had weird food stains on the arms of it like some one used it as there napkin. When we went down for the breakfast the only thing that looked good was the waffle maker... wrong they were sour and My husbands and I had to throw them away!
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Becca
Comfortable beds, spacious room, shower had low water pressure and the Hot tub had too much chlorine... made thick form while we were in the hot tub. Yuck! But all in all, we had a great stay. Thanks
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Sherry
"unhappy"
Our room had a mini fridge that did not work. The door handle to the bathroom was broken and on the floor. Our floor was a non-smoking floor and clearly the people next to us were heavy smokers. The pool was an inside pool and very dirty. The water was cloudy. You can tell it had not been maintenenced in a very long time. We let the front desk know about all of this and their response was " we know". If we go back we will be staying elsewhere.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Maria
"awful"
The entire staff was rude. The hotel smelled of curry and mildew. We couldn't even swim in the pool, because it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. There was a grimy film over the top of it. And, it smelled awful. Not to mention that I was overcharged for my stay. And, when I asked about it, the manager simply said I didn't understand, and turned around and walked away. This place is horrendous. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Close to boardwalk"
The hotel was not bad for a 2 star hotel. It was better then what I anticipated it being. The breakfast was good, however, they did not pay attention to when they ran out. We just told them and they would refurbish. The room was a good size, the pillows were terrible. We had a roll-a-way bed in the room, that we had to go down and get and put bedding on our self. The roll-a-way bed was old and the mattress was in bad condition. The double beds were good a little hard for those that like softer beds. There were only 3 towels and 4 of us, we had to get extra towels both days. The morning staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The night staff was nice, but were outside smoking (right at the door) most of the time, also they did not seem very knowledgeable. Overall our stay was not bad. It is close to the boardwalk, which was really nice!
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"Gross"
I am not usually picky about where I stay, which is why I chose to stay here, despite the bad reviews. But please believe me, this place is gross. I can't even describe the smell. There was trash in the stairwell and the windows hadn't been cleaned. It was so unpleasant. I got the feeling it was a family run place and I respect that, but seriously....it needs an overhaul. The service was subpar. We asked for an extra blanket and were told they were out (even though there were like two other families staying there). The "continental" breakfast was prepackaged muffins. The pool was overchlorinated. Did I mention the horrific smell?? If you are looking to save some money, (like I was), just stay a little further out. You are going to have to drive to the boardwalk and NASA anyway......
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Staff very unprofessional. Rooms weren't too soundproof. No screen on window. Won't be staying there again.
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Not clean!"
Location was great because it was right by the boardwalk. We had three rooms and we were not happy with any of them. They all smelled musky and one of the rooms we actually had to get clean sheets for. Also, the rooms were suppose to be on the same floor and by each other and they were not and when we checked in they said they didn't have any other rooms available To move us together I explained I called right after I booked and spoke with someone and they asked if it was an American accent and I said no and they just said that's why.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Our stay in Kemah"
We had a great time. The overall care of the hotel could use a cleaning. The staff and room were great. We will be back.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Shelley
"Difficult check in / difficult check out"
We booked the room online. When we got there the associate checking is in had my name, but a completely different confirmation number as well as a MasterCard with a Dallas zip code on record. I have no idea how this happened, as we do not have a MasterCard. When we checked out the following morning, there was difficulty with this credit card issue. I left my contact information, so they called me. I emailed a copy of my confirmation and receipt. I will be checking our Visa statement to ensure there is only one charge.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Its a good choice for the price and location. Not luxury, just ok to spend the night
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Will not go there again"
We stayed there for one night, and thank God it was only one night. With my wife and our two kids, we checked in a very specious room with 2 queen size beds. The hallway had a very strong food odor. The room carpet was so dirty, my five year old son 's feet were almost black after running around for a while!!! The room including the bed covers smelled musty. My wife found a cigar's butt in the bathroom behind the ice bucket, and that was supposed to be a non-smoker room. The next morning and by 11 o'clock, check out time, the cleaning people were standing outside our door waiting for us to leave. Even after they saw me taking stuff down to the car and saw my wife trying to get our things together while managing a five year old boy and an infant, they sat in the hallway across the room and told my wife three times that check out time was at 11. That was around 11:30 or so.
Other trip May 11, 2014
S.
"Very satisfied"
Nice place to stay. Very close to the Kemah Boardwalk. Our room view was a brick wall and the ash trays were right outside the main door so you always walked through a smoke cloud but other than that everything was fine.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"For the price"
For the price it was good. Room was nice and service was polite. The carpets were pretty dirty outside of the hotel rooms.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
Turned out to be much better than expected. Amenities usually found only in pricier hotels. Very clean!
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Nice enough"
It would have been nicer to paid a tad less but overall can't complain.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"New owner not organized"
The computer system was down and they couldn't check me in. I waited at the desk for 45 minutes, while they waited for their tech service to call them back. When they did check me in, I didn't get the requested adjoining rooms next to the pool is called and confirmed two weeks prior. The room itself was fine. I think when the new owner works the kinks out, (like getting ride of the hideous torn up couch from the foyer) it could be a good place to stay.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
shane
"Never Again"
The front lobby was in desperate need of improvement. The room smelled musty/moldy and was damp. The A/C was only adequate. The cost of the room compared to the actual room was very disappointing. The business center was lacking. The walls are thin.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
VA
"great!"
We enjoyed everything about our stay!
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2014
jennifer
"Very Satisfied"
Overall great experience friendly staff close to Kemah Boardwalk and shopping even found a Massage Envy close by
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Musty, Dirty, Rude Staff"
The hotel room had a "Musty" smell. We reserved the room for four (4) people and there were only enough towels for two people in the room. Called front desk and they said they were out of towels. Two very small pancake pillows on bed, same result from front desk, no extra pillows. Kids went to indoor heated pool, water in pool was not heated and kids could not swim. Hot tub was heated though, but unfortunately the temp was 180*, warning sign above hot tub said Do Not Enter Hot Tub if Temp is Above 140*.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Jay
"close to boardwalk"
it was ok....not as clean as I would have thought but wasn't bad...the breakfast was ok atleast it had waffle maker..
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
jennifer
The hotel was not clean at all. We had a big wet spot on the carpet outside the mini fridge. The carpet had numerous stains in and outside our room. The restroom did not look as though it had been cleaned prior to our check in. There were piles of dirt and trash in the corners inside the elevator. When I told the manager about these things, we had no response. Gave me the impression he was used to hearing the same complaint. First and last time staying in a Super 8.
6 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Great staff! Very polite and helpful.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2013
Julie and Mark
"Super 8 Kemah"
The staff was pleasant enough. The elevator was filthy. The button panel and the walls showed visible smear marks, as if it had been wiped down with a very dirty wet rag several months ago, and left to dry. Our room appeared to be a little bit cleaner, but we found the same smeared grime on the bathroom door. It was a little unsettling, and made us not want to touch anything we didn't have to. The TV remote had to be cleaned, as it was sticky when I first picked it up. We booked a room with a king sized bed, but were given a room with two queen beds.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Birthday getaway"
I enjoyed myself. I just wished the hot tub was working properly and there fitness center had more equipment. Other than that it was a gold experience. Staff was nice and friendly, location was good, we had plenty of room and beds were comfy.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Roa
This hotel has a great location, very close to the boardwalk. The hotel was very clean and the room was HUGE!!! The breakfast was a usual you see at all Super 8's. Waffle, corn flakes and assorted breads. Whoever had anything to complain about this hotel just did it to complain and would complain about any place they went to.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Super8 Kemah Tx."
We noticed how nice and clean it smelled when we arrived and every single time we left and came back it was the same. Very family and kid friendly. Plan on staying here every time we go to Kemah or Galveston.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
the staff treated us like family it was a very opleasent stay
5 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
"Less than expected"
They did not clean the room the 1st day; sheets were stained; ran out of food during breakfast 3 days in a row; no towels in the pool area; they did have big attitudes if you asked for assistance though!
3 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Disappointed
"Would stay again"
I think super 8 is a great value. It's not a five star hotel so with that in mind it was nice. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Could use some improvement but nothing really worth getting upset about. I would stay again. Great pool and sauna.
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2013
Heidi
"close to Kemah Boardwalk"
Staff was very friendly. Quick check in and check out. Indoor pool was cold tho.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Anniversary Getaway"
It was very nice the motel had a very clean look about it the room was clean and the minifridge and microwave was a nice touch. I would highly recommend staying there if your planning on visiting Kemah.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2013
"Clean and reasonably priced place to stay in Kemah"
We were in town for the NHRA Races in Baytown and decided to stay in Kemah on Friday night for all of the night life and entertainment there is to do and see in Kemah, Texas. Room was newly updated and very clean and quiet. Pool and hot tub were sparkling clean too. Would recommend and stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Patti
The hotel was very nice and close to local attractions. Breakfast was totally carb driven, so if you are on a protein diet, you'll have to go elsewhere for breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Gale
"Perfect for pre-cruise"
Extremely friendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Very clean, nice I would vist again real soon
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Room was pristine in cleanliness. Breakfast room was appealing and food was fresh and good. Good location.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013