All hotels in Concord, North Carolina, United States of America
580 Dickens Place NE, (Exit 60 off I-85), Concord, NC, 28025, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Clean
    Ordinary pool
Nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Jacob
"Good price, Good location"
Hotel is close to almost everything food related. Rooms look nice and cleaned. Confortable bathroom. Nice lobby and swimmimg pool. Good hot breakfast. A few observations were: A fly in the breafast room was bugging around for two days. Some room doors need oil in the hinges. TV needs better digital reception. Hallway 4th floor was warm and the carpet needs some shampoo. Cleaning ladies had a loud personal conversation in the hallway. Despite the minor observations, I would recommend and come back again.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Telma
"It was okay, I missed the chef that use to be ther"
My experience was good,when I asked for items was given to me instantly.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Business trip"
Had a very comfortable room and service staff from front desk, breakfast, to room cleaning. I would stay anytime there again.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
julio
"Good Value"
All is well in this establishment. Staff is helpful and courteous. I have stayed two times in recent months. My only complaint is the refrigerator is not well ventilated and therefore cannot stay cold. I travel with my own food and have a hard time keeping it fresh for more than a day. I recommend the back panel of the refrigerator cabinet be removed to allow the refrigerator to cool properly.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
dee dee
"All Good"
Suite was spacious with a separate sitting room and a nice bar if you needed to prep any food. Beds were comfy. Hot tub was nice. Clean room.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Decent place, but expected better for price."
Upstairs hallway was at least 85 degrees. Room was clean and comfortable, but small. The bathroom had a shower only, but no shelf so you have to put you shower items on the floor, and the shower floor was SLIPPERY. Be very careful with that. Breakfast was not good. Food ran out and was not replenished because the staff was apparently busy eating their own breakfast. Ran out of eggs, orange juice, milk, and the like. Pastries were dry and crumbly. Half the cream cheese tubs had leaked around the lids. Really disappointed considering this hotel was rated "Excellent" on Hotels.com
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Carl
"Disappointing"
The room as well as the hotel overall was very clean. The pool is indoors and though it wasn't heated; it was comfortable. There is also an indoor hot tub. This sums up "the good". The bad: the hotel was advertised as also having a kids pool, there isn't - staff stated they weren't aware of th mistake. They also didnt inquire where the mistake was published. The TV channels are limited to local stations only. The mini fridge was already set to the coldest setting but was barely.cool. staff said it was normal for those models as they are energy efficient models. Nothing like a soda a few degrees cooler then room temp. We only stayed one night, and the following morning we discovered the blow dryer didn't work.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
RefusedAMA
Hotel was clean and quite. The pool is good. Only complaint was that breakfast was not up to par with other hotels we have stayed at previously
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Very clean hotel and staff was very nice. Really enjoyed my stay.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nicest stay action in 5 years."
The room was clean and spacious. They did some renovations which has really upgrade the facility as 5 star. The tv didn't gave a lot of channels but they had a sign lobby explaining the situation. It was fine because I just wanted to rest. The breakfast was great a different item on the menu each day with a great refreshing of items by the staff. Any problems I gas were quickly resolved and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Everything was awesome.No complaints. We loved it. We when for my daughter basketball tournament 4 days..we couldn't way to go back to the hotel after the games, very relaxing and affordable.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Jenny
Our family was very please with the stay
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Vanessa
Great stay, very clean hotel and room.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Closer to the highway and lot of food & shopping options nearby. Rooms are clean and spacious.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Karthik
"Great Service!!"
We were there for one night. Check in was fast staff was very nice. The room was clean and neat. Breakfast didn't interest me, but I rarely eat breakfast so that was okay. It was my Anniversary so hubby and I just wanted to get away. Great location and price point was good. Will stay again if in the area!!
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Nichy
"Check with hotel before you get there."
The jacuzzi wasn't working, nor the washing machine.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Paula
"Nice place to stay"
My family enjoyed our stay. Both the washing machine and the hot tub were both broken for the entire week we were there which was regrettable. Overall the hotel was a good stay. It was located in a very convenient part of town.
5 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Roger
"Very Nice, spacious and relaxing."
I really enjoyed my stay. Very convenient to a lot of restaurants and gas stations. Actually they are in walking distance and very close to the highway. You can literally hop on and off the highway in a few seconds.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"First time there"
It was good
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
kimberly
"Inaccurate information on GOOGLE."
HAD to CANCEL at front desk. They do not allow pets....
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Marian
"Appropriate facilities"
Standard room. Clean. Good breakfast. Clean pool and hot tub
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
robin
"Manager"
Really enjoyed my stay, very quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"good stay"
Stay was fine. Only drawback was my mattress was somewhat uncomfortable -- woke up with a backache.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
robert
"The Average Hotel"
Staff was excellent and the room was clean. The only comcerns were the pool stung my kids eyes after they were out of the pool and air conditioning was way to cold when we would set it higher than normal.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Very good experience."
Room was clean and comfortable with a few dining and shopping options nearby.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Jaime
Excellent stay, comfortable room which was bigger than expected so that was a nice surprise. You can never go wrong with this hotel
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
We had a lovely stay. We went to let the kids swim in the pool. They were the only ones swimming and had a great time. It was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Family Vacation"
The pool was closed. The air conditioner didn't work that great.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord, NC
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry for the issues you encountered with the pool and the air conditioning in your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites standards. We appreciate your feedback and hope for another chance to exceed your expectations.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"As always, a quality hotel"
Classic Country Inn and Suites. I remember them having fresh baked cookies when you check in (in the past), but not at this one. Everything was excellent, although my wife commented she was surprised breakfast seemed skimpy (granted, that weekend there was a wedding party or reunion, so maybe the selection just got devoured quicker than the staff could keep up). Everything else was excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Had a king suite paid and reserved at check-in was told someone in my party had just checked in. They gave our room to someone else. Finally found another room. Had to call for pillowcases, towels, washcloths. TV was fuzzy analog. At breakfast made waffle but had no syrup.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord, NC
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay and for the issues you encountered at breakfast. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We appreciate your feedback and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ronda
The hotel was out of a lot of the food for breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Terrible Experience"
Didn't Get room I Paid For
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord, NC
We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room and rate you received. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Lee
"No breakfast and no apology-"
Stayed at this motel on the recommendation of my son. The web page offered one price but charged another - none the less I pd. in advance. The accommodations were first class. The staff that checked us in was polite & swift. But returning after dinner that evening we found that the drink machines on 2 floors had not been re-stocked with bottles of water or Coca-Cola. ( That can happen ) But then in the morning when we went to breakfast 7:30 AM there was none & no coffee. We were told the lady had failed to come in but the manager was on the way. We were also informed that this was the second time that this had happened this week. ( We waited 30 min. but no manager ) then to make matters worse there was no apology or offer of compensation. There were at least 10 folks hanging out in the lobby awaiting breakfast so we went next door & paid for some breakfast. ( This is unacceptable ! )
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
reed
Was not happy at all. Staff was not very welcoming, room wasn't updated, view was of the gas station, breakfast area wasn't stocked. I left my stay early.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"We love this place!"
This is our 3rd time at this location. We always stay here when visiting family!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Dana
"Outstanding"
One word.....EXCELLENT.
3 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Lucinda
"nice"
nice accommodations and distance from site staff was nice pleasant and helpful rooms were clean, roomy
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Visit with Family"
Hotel was very nice and staff to. Very clean and spacious. Nice pool area too.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Sandy
"611 rider"
Only there for one night but room was clean and quiet. No problems at all. Saturday breakfast schedule did not meet our needs as we had to be up early but I understand that it probably meets the needs of most patrons.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Awesome"
Great stay, Great Room, very clean and well kept. This is my 2nd stay here and couldn't be more satisfied. I will be back!!!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Hotel is okay"
Decent stay. Very small pillows and the maids/cleaning staff didn't clean our room or give us new towels/washcloths the last day.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel close to lots of essential shopping"
Pleasant, low key experience. Conveniently located near lots of essential shopping (Walmart, Sam's, Academy, Kohl's, etc). Great restaurants very close by.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Pretty good, but minor issues"
Excellent location, new building, friendly and helpful staff. Near amenities, and very clean. Now for the minor issues. The folding sofa bed was lumpy, and one of the pillows smelled like someone passed gas into it. No soap holder or towel bar in the shower. No sausages at breakfast, only these chicken discs and sausage gravy. No Splenda for the coffee. All these little things are why it didn't rate excellent.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Todd
"Great Place to Stay"
Room was clean and breakfast had a nice selection. Conveniently located next to the highway. Would definitely stay there again when in the area.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
AJ
"Convenient location - Would recommend"
On our way to Myrtle Beach with family. The room was nice, breakfast was ok, had to go tell them they were out of coffee, slow service in that respect. But overall it was an ok place to stay, very convenient to everything and priced competitively.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Myrtle Beach or Bust"
Stayed on the way to Myrtle Beach, it was a nice room because the beds were separate from the living room and you could close the door if someone was sleeping. Would stay there again for the price it was nice!
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"good"
Visit to spend time with my grandson and hotel was nice and comfortable. Will recommend and stay again possibly.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Not the cleaness hotel"
The front desk lady didnt really make you feel welcomed. It was like She was doing all the guest a favor she was not very pleasant she needs more training. The hotel is very nice but the cleanliness of the room i stayed in was poor. Water damage in the ceiling and curtains. Hair left from previous guest in towels and shower curtains. Pretty gross.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord, NC
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We do pride ourselves on the service and comfort you receive during your stay, and regret to hear your stay was not met with these standards. The specific areas you gave regarding the service you received and the cleanliness of your room will be addressed to ensure we are providing the best possible service.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015