All hotels in Riverhead, New York, United States of America
1830 W Main St, Riverhead, NY, 11901, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Foodies can be happy in Riverhead"
In town for a reunion. The reunion hotel had no room for the first night so we went to Indigo. Great pool! Great restaurant! Better than the reunion hotel though Indigo requires driving. If a good dinner matters to you, stay here.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"One night stay"
Stay was good. Great room. Pillows are very small. And the elevator was not working. Breakfast from room service was Great
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Hotel Indigo East End The Best !!!!!!!!! Hotel"
Hotel Indigo East End The Best !!!!!!!!! Hotel in Riverhead
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Neil
The hotel was great. We used the shuttle to get to and from the vineyards and our driver Brian could not have been any better. He was really helpful and went out of his way to make sure we knew about local business we might want to go to, and even made an extra stop ok the way back to the hotel so we can grab a few items we needed. He really made the stay that Much better.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
The bistro was very good . Pool was excellent rooms nice and clean especially bed . Would stay again close to shopping and winery's . Staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Bernard
Wifi was awful!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Nice accomodations, staff not as accomodating"
My boyfriend and I had decided to spend a relaxing two days in the Hamptons. Granted this hotel was a little further away than we had realized, but the room served us well. It could use Central Air as it was difficult to regulate the temp in the room, it was either too hot or too cold. Also, the hotel is understaffed, or several members are just frazzled and unfriendly. While some were very nice, a few acted is they were too busy to answer a few question, i.e. wifi, being seated in the hotel dining room was also quite an experience in itself. At 9pm on a Monday night we were told there where no tables available due to pending reservations; so we sat at the bar, where service was also very slow, and watched only 6 other people enter the restaurant the rest of the night, and two of those were only having drinks at the bar.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Girls Trip!"
We stayed for a friends birthday and had a wonderful time. The hotel & bistro staff was so accommodating and fun!
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Alisha
The room was neat and clean the refrigerator was already in the room. The staff was friendly and courteous
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
"Quick Overnight"
We stayed for a quick overnight after traveling and seeing family. Our experience was very good.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Super clean. Well appointed. Tiny room. Convenient to Expressway and outlet shops.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Expensive room, awful hotel restaurant."
Decent hotel - room was very nice. Overall expensive for what you get for the room. Hotel restaurant was used for dinner and breakfast. Very very expensive, bad service and food was not good.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Everything was fine
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Nariman
great services
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Someone has to set you straight,"
All hotels except this have a refrigerator, a microwave, an indoor pool especially when charging twice as much as the two neighboring hotels. The beds are double, not the typical queen size. The wallsl are just as the hotel, as cheaply constructed as possible and so you hear every conversation. We were on the first floor so all night long we could hear the normal conversations that occur. I left a $17. Tip for our breakfast in cash because that was fair and they sent me a debit from my checking account. The tip was not to be $34. The way all hotels give you a statement of charges, one never happened at Indigo Blue, so their practice of giving as little as possible for as great a cost as possible is a science with this establishment. Never seen anything like this deceptful place in my life. Won't ever think of a kind word for them.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"BEST Hotel in Long Island!"
WOW! We had an amazing time staying here. The staff made us feel like royalty. I hate to give such a great review for fear of everyone flocking here. I can't be that selfish. If you want a relaxing, dog friendly place, this is for you. I loved every aspect of this hotel. Thank You Indigo!
Other trip May 27, 2015
pete
"quality of service"
The were very friendly and the service was excellent.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Awesome restaurant in the hotel.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Great getaway"
Excellent all. Around
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
MArgarett
"Would stay here again"
The hotel was better than I expected. The rooms are on the small side and the decor is questionable, but it's clean, had a very good (small) bathroom and the beds were comfortable. Had breakfast there and the food was very good.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"If you want to impress your kids"
I took my 3 kids to the aquarium in river head and stayed over night. We had a great dinner in the hotel restaurant and the room was so nice the kids "wow what a great room " they loved the bathroom glass shower lol
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
The famous outdoor fireplace was not lit on either night of our stay service in bar was terrible. The atmosphere however Is very nice
Other trip May 3, 2015
One of the best hotel stays ever.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Craig
"Wedding night"
We checked in at 9pm and went to the restaurant for something small to eat. We were told that they had 6 reservations ahead of us but would call our room when a table was ready. We got a call 15 minutes later and were seated right away. I mentioned to the waitress that we had eaten earlier and it was our wedding night so we were just looking for a snack. We ordered a few apps and a flight of wine. The waitress comped us for the wine which was unnecessary but very much appreciated. Top notch service all around. The masuesse at the spa gave my wife a great massage. Overall wonderful time staff was fantastic. Asked for a late check out and was given it with no questions asked
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
russell
"My Stay"
I was put into a wheelchair accessible room when I asked for one queen bed vs two double beds. Why would they do this is beyond me. I didn't realize this until I was settled in. I saw the large bathroom and the grips in the shower, now shower door and two peep holes one low enough for a wheelchair to reach. I was not pleased about this but seeing it was one night I just lived with it. Why would the hotel personnel do such a thing? I was not handicap! There was NEVER anyone at the front desk always in the back and you had to call out to them to come to the front. Unprofessional
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
M
"Attractive, but some flaws in heating/ac system"
In many respects, this is a very nice place, and it was the most economical big name. It is attractive. The room is comfortable--although I would not have liked to squeeze two in the smallish room. There are some problems, though. First, the walls are surprisingly thin. Someone fools around next door, you'll probably know. The walls aren't paper thin, but there isn't much noise avoidance. Someone takes a shower--you'll probably hear it if your bathroom door is open, depending on configuration of various rooms, of course. Most importantly, however, and a real deal breaker is the heat/ac system. It works with blowers that are incredibly noisy. When they kick in periodically, it is loud enough to wake you up. It did me, anyway. Whenever the projected temp was breached, it kicked in and it seemed like I'd wake up every couple of hours. This system was truly annoying. I flipped a coin between whether I wanted to freeze or be groggy from lack of sleep. Yes, I am a light sleeper, but yes, they are pretty noisy, even when the fan is on low. The breakfasts, btw, were fairly expensive. A 3 egg omlette with the included array of ingredients and a pot of coffee, plus tax and tip could push up close to $30. There weren't too many ways to get out for much less than $20 unless you're not planning on eating. They get away with it because they can--they have a captive audience. It's not easy to drive around early in the morning.
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Resturant was good - close to outlets about 20 min from vineyards
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"GREAT"
I JUST WANT TO SAY GOOD JOB TO THE ONES WHO WORKED ON 03/13-14/2015
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
melvin
Great location, lovely staff. Beautiful bar area and restaurant.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Lovely"
The hotel was very nice. Everything was clean and modern, well-decorated. The staff was warm and accommodating. The restuarant was very nice and the food was great. We could not enjoy the pool or patio due to snow. But the outdoor area seemed pretty. Continent to the LIE and Tanger Outlets.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
sarah
"the price is right at this glorified motor inn."
This lovely place should be a role model for all who grew up traveling with their parents and staying at road sides. they should all be like this. A charming bar and pool area. a restaurant with a very upscale and expensive menu. most of all a modest charge when traveling with my 2 dogs.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
janet
"Great experience and price!"
We live about 45 minutes from the vineyards, but did not want to risk drinking all day and driving back. The room at the Indigo was an amazing price so we went for it. Our stay was close to perfect. The bed was comfy, the room and bathroom were spotless and the front desk was great. A lot of people noted that the rooms were very small. I disagree, they were fine for what we needed. My only compaint would be the AC unit. I like sleeping in a very cold room, but we actually needed to open the window (in January) in order to cool off our room. I think our unit was just broken/frozen. I've been known to freeze an AC system every now and then :)
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Erica
We stayed over night because we went wedding near by and we had a great experience !!!!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Eliana
"Very comfortable bed!"
Spent three nights with girlfriend, visiting family. Bed, linens, and pillows were fantastic. Bathroom was nice, could have had more towels stocked, but front desk was helpful. Wi-fi was sporadic.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Mitch
"Great hotel!"
Very nice, clean and quiet hotel. Cool decor inside and nice bar as well.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
This is relatively new hotel with nice interior at an acceptable price range.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Kenny
"Getaway"
Loved it. Food was great. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. It is a very cozy hotel. Had a great time!!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Cozy boutique hotel by the outlets"
A hidden gem near the outlet malls. Very nice décor, restaurant and event space on the lower level. I visited in winter, and look forward to sitting poolside in the summer.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Maxine
"Great Thanksgiving stop over"
We are from Rhode island and stay here each Thanksgiving while visiting family. Discovered it is around the corner from outlets. We started going holiday shopping at midnight after our Thanksgiving day is over. We have a great time. Hotel is wonderful
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
paula
hotel was ok, nothing special... expected more. wouldn't go there again.
olga
"Average"
This hotel was ok. It was clean but there was nothing spectacular to mention. The location to the outlets was great. Had a tough time sleeping due to the ac turning off throughout the night. It was an ok stay...nothing bad to report nothing great...just an average stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Terrible"
Terrible! I wouldn't waste my time to write in details about that place!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
garrick
"What a view"
The staff was OK and the view of East River and Bridge with Manhattan skyline makes it worthy of spending at least one night stay. The hotel eatery on top floor is good and reasonable, must do. If staying on fifth floor get an even number room, odd rooms have a odd layout or floor plan.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
The location is convenient to the Tanger Outlets, the LIE and wine country on the North Fork.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Eve
"Close to shopping"
We checked into the hotel around 3pm and the rooms were still being clean. The cleaning staff did not say hello and did not bother to move out of the way when we trying to get to our hotel room. We wanted to use the pool outside and was told that it was a heated pool but it did not seem that warm. The front desk staff seemed to be all about business that day and were not friendly. There are some great shopping near by.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2014
Nina
"Cold Breakfast"
Main restaurant Breakfast was cold service was 2,
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Mamasuekey
"not worth the $$$"
The room was small, the towels were rough, the water pressure was very low, the front desk lacked area information.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Enjoyed the stay. Very comfortable environment."
Really comfortable. Slept like a baby. Location was kinda of confusing. Passed it before I knew it. Notice it when I turned around.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
lovely place
"My first stay"
Great place to stay clean service good staff can not do enough
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Dee s
"Outstanding"
I was gonna stay at the Hilton and instead decided to give indigo a try and I am glad I did. Great rooms, very kind staff, and the best part was the restaurant. I was not expecting such amazing food. Also had a really good live guitarist. Will be staying again.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014