All hotels in Riverhead, New York, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Bad internet service
"Would stay here again"
This was a very nice option for a business trip to the North Fork. The bar was very nice, great selection of local wines and fantastic service. I would definitely book here again.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
"Quiet getaway"
The room was very comfortable and homey; it was a nice affordable spot to stay at while I went out East in the day. I do believe there would have been more to do had it been summer, but it was perfect as a weekend getaway.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Kirsten
"Wonderful hotel!"
Everything was perfect. Clean. Great price. Great staff. Absolutely no complaints!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Gabrielle
"Nice hotel, but a little loud"
You could hear noise from the other rooms.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
"Great Visi"
We had a wonderful stay because hotel was close to all places we had to be. The Bistro had very good food--even when it was a late night snack and drink!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Visit to LI"
Great hotel.. we got a good rate and the room and bed very comfortable.. the restaurant has raised its prices since we last ate there, but there was plenty on the menu to chose from.
3 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Terry
"Girls week-end"
My sister, my nieces and I enjoyed a wonderful week-end. Hotel was clean and the staff was great. Close to the wineries and shopping. The hotel restaurant dining and entertainment was excellent. Looking forward to doing it again.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Kathleen
"they owe me $25.00 a week later, still waiting"
good stay, but one week later they still have $25.00 they owe me
1 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2015
"TRIP"
Stay was excellent. Nice rooms, Quiet, and friendly staff. Restaurant was great. Rooms could use a microwave or fridge.
9 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
akana
"Will be returning to this hotel"
The hotel was very clean and pleasant. I forgot a couple personal items and the front desk staff went out of their way to help me take care of it. Very pleased.
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
"Dining"
food on the expensive side
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
"Very Clean Hotel"
Stayed overnight for Thanksgiving. Very lean hotel with great service.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
The Hotel Indigo is great because of it's easy access to highways, and Tanger Outlets is next door. The only thing I didn't like was the lighting in the bathroom;the vanity mirror was rimmed by lighting that was stylish, but impractical
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
gary
Great hotel...restaurant food was just average or overall they would get a 5 star
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Hotel Indigo and Long Island Vineyards"
We went with a group for a wine tour. Great, clean hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Anna
Good sleep
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Staycation getaway"
We had a wonderful stay.the hotel was great for getting to the wineries,shopping and fall foliage.
2 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Great place"
Had to find a quick stay for a business trip. Hotels.com recommended it for $89 a night. Read reviews on it and some talk about the staff in a negative way I had no such problem. Since day one of checking in. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very quiet place to stay and the room was just perfect size for one person. I was very satisfied with my whole experience and the price was unbeatable. I would recommend the place.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
"Don't cry over spoiled milk"
1st time at hotel indigo. Convenient location. Hotel was nice and staff. Only complaint was bathroom sink was clogged and found a baby's bottle filled with spoiled, crusty milk under chair in bedroom. Room had odor from it, but I found it. Overall I would recommend if staying on east end of Long Island.m regardless of my dilemma.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Ron
Very small Room. with only a queen sized bed even though we are IHG members, no upgrade. They discontinued free morning coffee and two free glasses of wine. Carpeting needs updating. Restaurant staff very accomodating. Outside pool area very nice. Small bathroom with no tub.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Kathleen
Comfortable, friendly, professional staff. Pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Tomas
"Pleasant stay"
Had a pleasant stay. Very clean room and friendly staff. I would definitely go back and recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Vanessa
Pleasantly surprised! Would stay here again
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"Not for wedding parties"
This hotel sure is not for events such as a wedding booking! Their staff complained about doing their job and were rude!
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Nice but becareful"
It was a good stay based on the restaurant. However, they gave me and a double bed room that was not appropriate for me and me lady. The excuse that i received was or reservation said standard and the hotel can give you what ever is available.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
SEAN
Everything was very clean and comfortable. The location was also great. A/C seemed to go off in middle of night and room got a little warm.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice Hotel, easy to get to!"
This was my first stay at the Hotel Indigo East End. We ate at the restaurant one night and had lunch at the pool on two days. The wait staff at the restaurants were superb! At the pool, the kids enjoyed the flat bread pizza and we also loved the calamari, it's a must try. The one drawback is the WiFi service. There is none at the pool and in the rooms it was sporadic.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great hotel in quiet area."
Great hotel and rates are good during the week. Situated in good area, peaceful and quiet. Restaurant and bar area were conducive to relaxation. Pool area large and fun. Will definitely use again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
pawleygirl
"Foodies can be happy in Riverhead"
In town for a reunion. The reunion hotel had no room for the first night so we went to Indigo. Great pool! Great restaurant! Better than the reunion hotel though Indigo requires driving. If a good dinner matters to you, stay here.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"One night stay"
Stay was good. Great room. Pillows are very small. And the elevator was not working. Breakfast from room service was Great
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Hotel Indigo East End The Best !!!!!!!!! Hotel"
Hotel Indigo East End The Best !!!!!!!!! Hotel in Riverhead
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Neil
The hotel was great. We used the shuttle to get to and from the vineyards and our driver Brian could not have been any better. He was really helpful and went out of his way to make sure we knew about local business we might want to go to, and even made an extra stop ok the way back to the hotel so we can grab a few items we needed. He really made the stay that Much better.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
The bistro was very good . Pool was excellent rooms nice and clean especially bed . Would stay again close to shopping and winery's . Staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Bernard
Wifi was awful!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Nice accomodations, staff not as accomodating"
My boyfriend and I had decided to spend a relaxing two days in the Hamptons. Granted this hotel was a little further away than we had realized, but the room served us well. It could use Central Air as it was difficult to regulate the temp in the room, it was either too hot or too cold. Also, the hotel is understaffed, or several members are just frazzled and unfriendly. While some were very nice, a few acted is they were too busy to answer a few question, i.e. wifi, being seated in the hotel dining room was also quite an experience in itself. At 9pm on a Monday night we were told there where no tables available due to pending reservations; so we sat at the bar, where service was also very slow, and watched only 6 other people enter the restaurant the rest of the night, and two of those were only having drinks at the bar.
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Girls Trip!"
We stayed for a friends birthday and had a wonderful time. The hotel & bistro staff was so accommodating and fun!
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
Alisha
The room was neat and clean the refrigerator was already in the room. The staff was friendly and courteous
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
"Quick Overnight"
We stayed for a quick overnight after traveling and seeing family. Our experience was very good.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Our stay was lovely. The location is convenient and the hotel was comfortable and well cared for.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Super clean. Well appointed. Tiny room. Convenient to Expressway and outlet shops.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Expensive room, awful hotel restaurant."
Decent hotel - room was very nice. Overall expensive for what you get for the room. Hotel restaurant was used for dinner and breakfast. Very very expensive, bad service and food was not good.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Hotel Near Everything"
Loved the hotel. beautiful outside areas. We were able to have our dog along with us. Great service. Only thing they did not have a hot tub, no frig in the room, & the beds are full sized...not queen. But other than that great place to stay would do it again! HN3
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Everything was fine
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Nariman
great services
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Hotel Indigo"
Quaint smaller hotel/motel on Long Island's East End. Easy on off from I-495. 30 Winery's within a 1/2 hour drive. Outside pool that looks like it would be a good place to hang out in the warmer weather. Restaurant on site with good food selection. The flat bread pizza was delicious.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Very nice stay! We enjoyed ourselves. Very good restaurant and friendly staff. Room was clean.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Someone has to set you straight,"
All hotels except this have a refrigerator, a microwave, an indoor pool especially when charging twice as much as the two neighboring hotels. The beds are double, not the typical queen size. The wallsl are just as the hotel, as cheaply constructed as possible and so you hear every conversation. We were on the first floor so all night long we could hear the normal conversations that occur. I left a $17. Tip for our breakfast in cash because that was fair and they sent me a debit from my checking account. The tip was not to be $34. The way all hotels give you a statement of charges, one never happened at Indigo Blue, so their practice of giving as little as possible for as great a cost as possible is a science with this establishment. Never seen anything like this deceptful place in my life. Won't ever think of a kind word for them.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"BEST Hotel in Long Island!"
WOW! We had an amazing time staying here. The staff made us feel like royalty. I hate to give such a great review for fear of everyone flocking here. I can't be that selfish. If you want a relaxing, dog friendly place, this is for you. I loved every aspect of this hotel. Thank You Indigo!
Other trip May 27, 2015
pete
"quality of service"
The were very friendly and the service was excellent.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Awesome restaurant in the hotel.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015