All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
6560 Surrey St, Las Vegas, NV, 89119, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"low budget trip to Las Vegas"
The hotel served its purpose as a place to sleep after spending the day at other hotels along the Vegas strip.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
a
"Not bad."
Nice looking lobby and friendly representatives. The problems came when trying to get to sleep: the air conditioning lagged, and there was quite a bit of screaming down at the pool after hours. The hotel is literally across the street from the airport and 10 minutes from the strip, so convenient location.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Jeanie
"Perfect for a one night Las Vegas stay"
Perfect for a one night stay in Las Vegas. Close to the airport, away from the strip, and quiet. I would stay here again for a short stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"las vegas trip"
It wad off the beaten path but just 10 minutes to downtown
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Carla
Everything looks find except the breakfast has no sausage and scramble eggs!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Excellent!"
Room is spacious and clean, staff is kind and helpful. A few minutes drive to the strip. Excellent experience!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Traveler
"Would stay again"
Across the steet from the airport runway and we never heard a plane. Clean, great mattesses and plenty of towels
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
It was excellent--the staff and accomodations were helpful and very restful I did hear ongoing plane traffic but since we wanted to be close to the airport for an early flight that was ok
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Frustrating staff and hoyel"
We wanted to pay cash to stay there and when we tried I check in with cash they wouldn't let us stay there because they wanted us to use a credit card. This will never be a hotel chain I'll stay at ever again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very spacious room"
Wonderful stay for 3 days. Comfortable clean beds. Clean bathroom with lots of amenities. Brightside breakfast was wonderful. Freshly made waffles!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good place near airport"
Good place to stay for those needing transportation to the airport. Room was nice and large but hard to control temperature and the pillows were absolutely horrible.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Friendly staff and lovely accommodations. Check in and out were a breeze. Front desk girls were happy to help us find a good taxi service.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Dani
Excellent - great staff - nice breakfast - room was very nice. Bed very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Gail
"Close to airport"
Stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip out west because it was a good price and close to airport. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The hotel staff were wonderful. Would stay here again and would definitely recommend to anyone traveling in the area.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Gail
"Nice Stay"
Nice stay!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Roseanne
"A lot of bang for you buck!"
Friendly staff! Excellent shuttle service with friendly drivers! Perfect location for early morning flight. Clean room. Excellent price for everything this hotel has to offer!
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Loved it!!"
We absolutely loved it here! The shuttle drivers and front desk employees were very nice! The rooms were nice and the breakfast was wonderful!! A big Thank you to everyone who helped us!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Hillary
"Great hotel close to airport"
Excellent hotel with great amenities. Very clean and fresh. Service was wonderful.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good solid hotel."
We have stayed at this hotel many times. It is always a pleasure. And it is very dog friendly.
3 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Tv in the breakfast room was on fox news station. The help thought that that was a mandatory station to play at breakfast. We asked to have the station changed and they did.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Clean and comfortable, near the airport."
Stayed overnight before flight.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Nathan
"Good hotel"
Good hotel in a great spot. Good access to the Vegas strip
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Convenient location. Clean, well-kept property.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Wendy
"Quiet and Comfortable, Breakfast needs work"
We wanted to stay away from the Las Vegas Strip, so we chose this hotel. The staff was friendly, the room clean and the bed comfortable. The cookies in the afternoon was a nice treat. The continental breakfast could be improved. think healthy. Eliminate the biscuits + gravy, danish; and replace with ham and eggs. Other healthy choices include: oatmeal, fresh fruits, cottage cheese, hard-boiled eggs.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Cindy
"Close to Las Vegas airport"
I wanted a hotel close to the airport on my last day in Las Vegas. I really appreciated the extra amenities that were offered. The shuttle helped get me to the strip after I returned my rental car. It also helped us get to the airport in a timely manner. The warm cookies in the evening was an extra bonus!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Robin
"Satisfied"
Outstanding, friendly, helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Deborah F
"Great Option for a low price"
First, We decided to stay at this hotel because our pet. But at the end, our experience was very good in all ways.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jose
Away from the strip. Nice and calm place for whom tired of all the flashing lights, loud sound, too many people and gambles. (They will provide a free shuttle service from hotel to the south side of strip often enough.) Dogs can stay on the first floor. Clean place. Pretty decent free breakfast buffet. I would stay again.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Quiet night's rest next to Las Vegas Airport"
This was a quick one-night business stay. Working at the airport; thus, it was very convenient being right on the south side of the airport. Asked for a "quiet room away from traffic and airport noise". Front desk agent accommodated my request on the back (south) side; it was indeed quiet for the night. Located in an industrial area of offices and warehouses, it is a quiet neighborhood. Won't hesitate to return.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Ray
"Nice hotel away from the strip"
It is a excellent option if you are looking for something outside the strip. Reasonably priced. About 10-15 mins from the Strip. Clean rooms, wonderful breakfast with plenty of options. The only downside was the room did not have heat (stayed in December), had cooling option only. Comfortable bed. Offers shuttle services to the airport. Would recommend it.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Nash
"La Quinta Las Vegas Airport Rocks!"
Love the convenience of this Hotel. The staff is very accommodating, clean rooms, comfy beds, nice breakfast. Everything expected for a good nights stay over.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Theresa
"Visiting for Thanksgiving"
I really enjoyed my stay at the LaQuinta Inn. The hotel is very clean, the staff went over and beyond to help you and the beds were so comfortable. I slept like a baby. The housekeeping staff really do a great job with cleaning the rooms. I would definitely stay here again and tell others about it.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"road trip"
It was fine. Only stayed one night on a road trip. The airplanes were a bit noisy. Kind of out of the way.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Quiet comfortable accommodations"
La Quinta was clean and conveniently located. We attended a UNLV football game.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Awesome hotel near the airport"
This hotel is off the beaten path, but still only minutes from downtown Vegas or Henderson. Awesome pool and spa and very comfy beds too!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
georgij
We had to check out at 0530 am, so I thought we could not have breakfast (breakfast starts at 0600). But the staff provided some easy meal(bagles and yogurt) for us. Thanks!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
toshi
"Good comfortable hotel"
Away from Las Vegas strip, ideal for stopover. Good clean, comfortable rooms. Have used on previous occasions and it never fails to please. Will stay again when next in area.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
IanM
"Convenient, easy shuttle tohe hotel"
We were going to the Grand Canyon the next day and this hotel was very convenient, clean and worked perfectly into our schedule.
Curt
"Nice place away from the strip"
Very nice stay and experience. Room was comfortable and new. Love the dog freindly policy and area for dog relief. Dog park nearby in Sunset park. Adequate breakfast selection. Big ,well function spa. I will stay again. A must to enjoy watching planes at McCarron.
Greg
"Great place to stay."
I had an amazing time in Vegas with my family and my pup over the weekend and La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas made it all possible. The place is clean, the staff is friendly and they are a no smoking facility. Even though they are right across the airport the noise is not an issue. Plenty of parking around the building and the location is close to many different local places where you can get fast food and also a couple shopping centers. Only 15 mins from the strip (driving) La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas made it super easy to go have fun and come back to rest. I also want to mention that even though they are a pet friendly facility, noise was not an issue. I was there for 3 nights and I only heard 2-3 barks at most, but nothing loud that would interupt my sleep. I highly recommend this place if you're traveling to Vegas with your family and pets.
Johan
"a little noisy..."
Our recent one night stay at this La Quinta was excellent with the exception of 2 little things. If you're looking for quiet, this might not be the place. The hotel is adjacent to the runway for the airport, so flights starting taking off every few minutes in the morning. Also, the cleaning staff were not quiet in the hallways as they started their day. We were the first room off the elevators too, so we heard the bell dinging evertime the elevator stopped on our floor. The room was lovely & the bed was awesome.
Rachel
"Great Choice for Las Vegas"
We have stayed here before and were very pleased. It is quiet, even though it is across the street from the Las Vegas Airport. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast very nice; with the usual cast of characters, such as eggs, waffles, cereal, etc. I would recommend this for people who do not wish the high stress and noise of the casinos.
healthdog
"Convenient"
Needed a hotel close to conference in Henderson, but also wanted something close to Strip. This fit the bill. Clean, comfortable, and good value. Breakfast was better at hotel than what was provided by conference!
"Hotel Stay"
I had nice relaxing stay. The room was great, service was very good and the host representatives was nice. The Internet connection was easy to receive and the speed was very good.
"Very Pleased"
My sister and I stayed at this hotel so that she could catch an early flight and it was perfect as it was right next to the airport and offered shuttle service. We arrived late and the staff were at the front desk to warmly welcome us and answer any questions. The hotel itself impressed me as being very modern with lots of amenities. I realized after I had left and returned home (one and a half hours away), that I had left my coat in my room. I called the front desk right away and they made a point to retrieve my coat and it arrived in the mail to me within 5 days. I would def stay here again, and am already recommending it to family and friends.
BJ
"pretty good over all"
Everything was splendid, minus the fact we scheduled a pick up from the Casio and the hotel plain forgot. 35 mins later they finally arrived. But everything else was fantastic.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"A VERY NICE FIND. REMOVED FROM THE STRIP."
very pleasant, helpful staff, clean comfortable. would stay there again/
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
dan frank
Good guest service, clean room and a overall it was a good experience staying here. I highly recommend it!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Lorena
"You should try it."
Very clean, quite,good service, very respect full .Serving good breakfast and midnight service too.Swimming pool open 24 hours. Shuttle every hour to strip.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
omaima
"Very nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel. The staff was friendly and the room was comfortable. My wife thought the bed was especially comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014