All hotels in Keene, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here75 Railroad St, Keene, NH, 03431, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Pet-friendly place I can't wait to revisit"
My husband and I stayed at the Marriott this past weekend, we were greeted with friendly helpful staff, from the front desk, to the bar, to the maintenance. Our room was beautiful, our bed was very comfortable. The only complaint we had was that you can pull the tv out so you can see it from the bed, but we could only see a portion of the tv. We wished the tv pulled out just a few inches more. Overall, this was one of the nicest places we've stayed, and how accommodating and nice they were to our dog, we can't wait to come again! I would/will recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Keene area.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2013
Lydia
"Excellent Hotel"
The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and professional. My wife and I stayed for three nights just to get away, and we will be doing it again next year. When we went out during the day the staff did an excellent job cleaning and refilling the towels. They even put extra shampoo, soap, etc in the bathroom for the two of us. The hotel is in walking distance to Main Street in Keene where they have all the restaurants and shops. We went to just get away for a few days, relax, and pretty much do nothing. There is not a whole lot to do as far as activities but it was perfect for what we went there for. The hotel itself is rustic looking they modern at the same time and fits in well with the area. They also serve Starbucks coffee in the rooms (I personally do not like Starbucks but my wife works there and loves their coffee) so that was a plus, they serve it at the bar as well, unfortunately when we went to get her a coffee the person who makes them was not there but the bartender tried and made it perfect! She was completely satisfied. Great Hotel, wonderful Staff, and overall a perfect time away. I 100% recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Loved It !!!"
Hotel is in walking distance of Main Street Keene....so convenient. We have stayed here before-it is a wonderful place to stay!
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2013
"Awesome hotel!!"
Hotel is in a great location right downtown by cute bars and restaurants. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Bed was so comfortable as well! Didn't toss and turn at all.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Nice hotel in town."
Very clean, very comfortable bed and in walking distance to the town of Keene. Will stay again when I am in the area!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Perfect Location.Great Hotel in the heart of Keene"
Our stay was perfect as usual at this property. It is walking distance to all of Keene's downtown, restaurants, and Colleges. Rooms are always clean, staff is friendly and helpful. We love this hotel! Also being a LEED Certified hotel makes me feel I'm making an Eco-conscious decision about where I stay. Our only MINOR gripe is that the pool is always freeezing...I hope they can warm it up a little bit!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
David M
"Nice hotel in downtown Keene."
Fantastic hotel within walking distance of downtown Keene and its activities. Very spacious rooms and lovely comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
melissa
"Nice New Hotel"
Hotel is very nice. A bit pricey for the area.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
I think the rooms are small and set up terribly. The bar was closed at 9:30 on a Friday night. Overall not a place I would stay again. For what I paid (175.00) I expected to be treated better.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Enjoyed my stay! Friendly staff, clean, super comfortable room and great location to wander downtown. Thank you.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Right in downtown"
Was up for a wedding. Right in the heart of downtown Keene.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Marriott quality never disappoints"
Easy to find, ample parking and greeted by smiling faces. What could be better after a long drive? The room was spacious, clean and comfy. We actually were so happy with the hotel that we extended our trip an extra day.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Marcy
"Great stay in downtown Keene"
Great location, clean, and very friendly staff.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Perfect location to visit KSC"
Newer hotel, very clean and well maintained in the heart of Keene. Rates are high for a Courtyard and the pool could be bigger and deeper (very small and 3.5 ft deep).
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Great place, the street out front is under constru"
Great place, the street out front is under construction.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
nate
"Good, Convenient Hotel"
This hotel is just off the center of town, making for easy walking. It's in a cluster of newer and redeveloped brick buildings.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
clean and quite new; pleasant and responsive staff; all needed amenities available; convenient downtown location.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"welcoming comfort"
it was a blessing and a well deserved rest
1 night trip May 24, 2013
stephanie m s
"Great Place to Stay in Keene"
Condition and upkeep of the hotel is not a 5 due to the construction going on around the hotel/parking lot area. Not the fault of the hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Visiting Keene State"
Everything great except parking. We were lucky and got the last space,
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"very nice hotel, parking a little confusing"
I would definitely return, and I recommend this hotel. I wish the parking was better marked. One small lot was marked. The other available parking areas were not.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Anne
"A great place to stay in Keene"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful in assisting us with a variety of questions, concerns, needs, from where to get a good breakfast or lunch, to providing us with forgotten band-aids, to changing feather pillows to non-feather types. Exercise room was readily available with up to date equipment. Bed was very comfortable. Shower was well designed with controls away from water source. Loved having the Starbucks right on the premises. Hotel was extremely convenient to all of downtown Keene yet quiet.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Great Hotel for everyone"
The rooms and the staff were exceptional. This hotel is in the perfect location. It' s about one block from Main Street. You can park your car for your duration and can walk the whole town of Keene which brings to mind old town America. I highly recommend this hotel for the price, amenities and location.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Great Experience"
Great Over Night Stop.....highly recommend this hotel....
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Great for business or weekend getaway"
Staff very helpful & friendly. Room great. Lovely college town.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
"Close to everything"
Everything was GREAT!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Tony
"Great place for quick getaway"
The hotel is conveniently located in downtown Keene. It's a hop, skip, and jump away from several restaurants. The room was spacious, clean, and had a nice pullout bed for our 3-year old.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
Busy Dad
Clean, great staff, and good location. Close to everything! Loved the Starbucks, but wished they had the Blonde Roast.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2013
"a one time slip (I hope)"
I am a repeat customer. At arrival, the door to my room was left ajar. I checked for safety, but quickly decided that the door was left open for cleaning staff to vacuum. This was obvious by the crumbs and thingies on carpet. Coffee machine had not been cleaned either. I was not compelled to complain as I did not want to deal with hassles after my long day. Otherwise, the experience was fine.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
"Good place for Keene"
Given the choices to stay in the keene area, this is about the best based on comfort, convenience and price
Other trip Jan 11, 2013
"very pleasant visit"
The Courtyard is great value; wonderful rooms, friendly staff, and a great location. You can literally park your car in the lot and not have to use until you leave because everything you need is within walking distance.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"Wonderful Stay!"
We went for our Honeymoon and enjoyed every aspect of the hotel! Great staff, very friendly and clean rooms. I was very impressed with the size of our room and location to the town! We would stay again!
5 night romance trip Dec 22, 2012
"Better Than Most Courtyards"
The hotel is better than most Courtyards--more upscale. The fitness center and pool are jokes. Very good staff, very clean facility. The room--end of hall--should have been quiet, but the noise from the floor above was very loud, and there was a fair amount of street noise. Still, in Keene, it is probably the best best.
4 night trip Dec 11, 2012
"An Ideal hotel for a Business Traveller"
The stay at the hotel was pleasant, exactly what I expect while travelling on business. It's right there in downtown Keene. I love walking. So, it allows me to walk to work or take a pleasant walk in the evenings and dine at any of the downtown restaurants. The staff is professional, courteous and caters to your needs as a business traveller. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Ashwin
"Great Property in Quaint Town"
There are lots of places to stay in the Vermont / New Hampshire area, some people prefer an 'authentic' experience at a B&B, others like myself prefer a bit of anonymity when traveling for work and pleasure. I found the Marriott Courtyard in Keene to offer a bit of both -- the property's exterior fits in well with the old town feel of Keene, and the upscale modern interior offered me all the amenities I love -- including a well-stocked lobby snack bar, cafe, and a convenient business center free of charge. WiFi is free, parking is easy and free, and downtown Keene is 100 yards away. No complaints here.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2012
Andrew G
"Thanksgiving thanks at Keene NH"
It was a great hotel to stay at, in the lovely Keene NH.My family and relatives had a great time and would recommend it to anyone who visits the area! Thanks to everyone at the hotel and Keene NH
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"Good hotel but room upkeep needs better attention"
We stayed here with our two toddlers. We saw our choice as being between this hotel and the Lane Hotel, which has an older facade and is a little more swanky feel to it. We chose the Marriott because our relatives stayed there and liked it. This hotel is in a relatively new building two blocks from Main Street, a central location (though Lane Hotel is actually on Main Street). The lobby was very nice with free coffee daily as well as a pool table. We didn't use the swimming pool, but our kids probably would have liked to. The room itself was nice but I noticed the tub was not the cleanest (we had to give our kids baths), the lotion was half empty (presumably used by the previous night's guest but maybe that is a "green" thing for the hotel to reuse tiny toiletries???), and there was a long hair under the bedsheets (I always check under the bedsheets for traces of bedbugs and found none, and was pleased to see the mattresses had bedbug covers). I think the front desk people were really friendly. We visited Elm City Brewery, which has great craft beer. Also visited Koto Hibachi for dinner, which was very good. The Keene Children's Museum was a treat and the Stonehouse Farm's Thanksgiving event was also fun.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Nice hotel for a quaint little town!"
I was at the hotel for a workshop. It is a small hotel, small pool,small workout room, but the room was spacious. I had a king size bed with pullout couch mini fridge and coffee maker. The maid service gave me clean towels even though I wanted to save on water and reuse them. It was clean and the staff very friendly. Keene is a great little town.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
The employees were very nice and accommodating. They made sure everything went well with our stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2012
Alyssa
"Hotel that we would surely revisit"
Hotel is in a great location in a quaint town that we are sure to revisit. Appreciated that the hotel has complimentary tea and coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby at all times. Receptionist kindly printed some information for us regarding the fall foliage.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Lynn
very friendly front desk people, good location to downtown and Keene State
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
"Great location with comfort and Quiet"
Driving up to the building, it was difficult to tell if it was the hotel I was looking for. The architechture is so in tune with the old factory neighborhood that it was not readily apparent that this was a newly constructed and modern building. The room was great, clean, well appointed, and above all, quiet. The only inconvenience was the lack of close parking. Guests seemed to fill up the closer parking spaces quite early in the evening. But this is not a show stopper by any means. By far the best hotel - location - comfort - bang for the buck - in the city of Keene.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2012
R. H. Way
Hotel was great, Keene NH is a beautiful New England town!
1 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2012
Bob M
"Bright lights, little city"
Keene is a small town. So you wouldn't think there'd be any problems getting a good night's sleep. BUT, for some reason the hotel (or the parking lot) keep bright lights on all night. Worse than that, the heavy room curtains don't close all the way, so it's impossible to keep the light out. At 3AM I went downstairs and the very apologetic and accommodating night clerk gave me some pins to hold the curtains closed. FINALLY 3 hours of blissful sleep!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Much quieter on top floor for a light sleeper.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2012
"Close to event"
Clean and quite in a great location.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
mark
"Nicest Courtyard I Have Ever Stayed In!"
This was the nicest Courtyard I have ever stayed in -- only two years old and has a great fresh feel to it. Great little restaurant and bar area to get your day going with breakfast or finish it off with a nightcap. Rooms are clean, and you see no signs of wear because the hotel is brand new!
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Todd
dissappointed that a breakfast of some sort wasn't included-even to get a Starbucks coffee -"you would have to pay for that-but the coffee over there is free ". Poor PR
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Rooms were neat/clean; did not care for location.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2012
Suzanne
"Not what we hoped for"
We were hoping for a night away to relax. The mattress was much too firm, not even a continental breakfast included. However we were most disappointed with the pool. We booked this hotel as it advertized a heated indoor pool. My husband had recent back surgery and floating in a pool relaxs his muscles. The pool was very small and only 3 feet deep. Certainly not deep enough to swim or even float. It should be advertized as a kiddy wading pool.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2012