All hotels in Keene, New Hampshire, United States of America
75 Railroad St, Keene, NH, 03431, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Friendly staff and nice stay"
A very clean and well kept hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Gave us great directions to shopping. A nice little town. We enjoyed the stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience for Hotels.com. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean facility and extremely friendly staff and that you took advantage of our downtown location to explore everything that Keene has to offer. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll make us your home away from home in Keene. Best, Alex Bates, GM
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
DC Traveler
"Nice place but staff incompetent"
Wake up call was 41 minutes late causing us to miss the reason we were staying in the hotel.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking time to offer valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the misstep regarding your wake up call and for the subsequent inconvenience it may have caused. I hope you'll accept our apology and that you'll give us another opportunity to provide you with a 5-star stay. Sincerely, Alex Bates, GM
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Keene bound"
Very nice hotel. Great pictures in the room of places we know since we are from the area.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on Hotels.com. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our local artwork on display and your visit overall. We value your business and hope to host you again soon. Best, Alex Bates, GM
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Poola
"We will stay here again!"
Hotel is right down town, easily accessible and very clean. Friendly and professional staff.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our downtown location and professional staff. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Keene. Best, Alex Bates, GM
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great room for a quick business trip"
Very clean modern hotel and very friendly staff. What more could you ask for?
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Conveniently located. Courteous staff.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Don
"Comfort in close to Main St. convenience"
Hotel is newer, attractive, clean and staff very friendly, attentive. On Sat. night when there was too much loud noise overhead coming from floor above, I called two times and front desk agent was very concerned and offered to call me back. Roudy children were to blame but I was able to get to sleep at decent hour because they took care of it quickly. Hotel property just far enough away from busy restaurants/bars on main street area to have quiet. But still very convenient for quick walk to coffee, food, or shopping. If planning another trip to Keene I'd definitely stay here again. It's worth the extra $40 to be right in town.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Always Nice"
We frequent this hotel whenever in Keene to visit our son. Always a pleasant stay. Can't beat the location.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Good stay"
Excellent location, clean hotel, and very comfortable room. Convenient to outdoor activities in the area. Definitely would stay again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for recommending us to the Hotels.com community with a 5-star review. We're happy to hear that you used our hotel as a home base while you enjoyed the outdoor activities in Keene and that all of your needs were accommodated during your visit. We appreciate your business and hope you'll make us your home away from home in Keene. Best, Alex Bates, GM
3 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Eerik
"A very comfortable place to stay"
The room was large and very clean, it deserves a much higher rating than I have observed on Hotels.com. We would definitely stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review on Hotels.com. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and that we've earned your recommendation to the travel community. We hope you'll visit us again soon! Best, Alex Bates, GM
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
J. young
"Convenient for our stay."
I chose this hotel for the one night because I got a good rate on it. Had it been the regular posted price, I would not have stayed.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel in Keene"
Nice new hotel. Nice little town.
3 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
We always enjoy staying here. Great service, comfortable, spacious rooms well laid out bathrooms, refrigerator. Pet friendly for dogs, not cats.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your recent stay. We're happy to hear that you always enjoy your stays with us and we appreciate your 5-star recommendation to the Hotels.com community. We look forward to hosting your next visit to Keene! Sincerely, Alex Bates, GM
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2014
PG
"Close to Downtown Main Street"
Great and I will stay again for sure. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Julio, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star review! We look forward to hosting your next visit to Keene. Best, Alex Bates, GM
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Julio G
"Best option in the area"
The Courtyard Marriott in Keene, NH really is the best option in the area. It's nice that they have a bistro, and I enjoyed freshly sliced strawberries for breakfast each morning with a Starbucks machiatto. The hotel is also walking distance to some great dining options. Nichola Traittoria is literally right around the corner. The parking situation is a bit of a challenge though.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Sam
"Always a pleasure!"
This is one of my favorite Courtyard Marriott's. The hotel is beautifully maintained, the staff are friendly and helpful, and located in downtown Keene, it's a great location for shopping and dining. The only issue that I have with this hotel, and it's a minor one, it that the mattresses are too firm for me. This was my 12th stay here, so I've learned to ask for an extra mattress pad when I check in.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Keene Downtown
Kara, Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. We're happy to hear that we're one of your favorite Courtyard Marriott hotels and that you always enjoy your visits to our property. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Alex Bates, GM
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Kara
Nice place, nice staff
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Jack W
We stayed at this Courtyard at Marriott in Keene this past weekend for one night. It was clean, well appointed and inexpensive for 5 of us. The kids had a ball in the pool and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Maureen
"Perfect Downtown location."
We stayed at this hotel the night of our wedding. We wanted something downtown, close to a few dance clubs to go out with friends. Check in was pleasant, hotel room was perfect, beds were super comfortable. I think the bartender was my favorite part of the stay though. She was super sweet and very pleasant to be around. Breakfast food was a little pricey but it was excellent! All around wonderful stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Walk to everything"
Very nice LEED certified hotel. Comfortable room. Good location. Nice folks. Save your money and avoid the Bistro in the lobby for breakfast. Either get free coffee or go to a local coffee place short walk away.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Elkins fan
"Just what we we're looking for."
The staff was friendly. Linens were nice, and our room was comfortable and clean. We stayed new years eve and there were plenty of nice spots to pop into within walking distance. The breakfast diner near by was perfect the next day.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Nice spot"
Very nice staff. Great access to activities, food options and churches.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Convenient and comfortable for my business visit."
Pleasant NS CONVENIENT
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
lOUIS F fOW
Hotel room very quiet and clean. Bed extremely comfortable and linens fresh. Location was close to good restaurants and shopping centers.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
"Pet-friendly place I can't wait to revisit"
My husband and I stayed at the Marriott this past weekend, we were greeted with friendly helpful staff, from the front desk, to the bar, to the maintenance. Our room was beautiful, our bed was very comfortable. The only complaint we had was that you can pull the tv out so you can see it from the bed, but we could only see a portion of the tv. We wished the tv pulled out just a few inches more. Overall, this was one of the nicest places we've stayed, and how accommodating and nice they were to our dog, we can't wait to come again! I would/will recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Keene area.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2013
Lydia
"Excellent Hotel"
The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and professional. My wife and I stayed for three nights just to get away, and we will be doing it again next year. When we went out during the day the staff did an excellent job cleaning and refilling the towels. They even put extra shampoo, soap, etc in the bathroom for the two of us. The hotel is in walking distance to Main Street in Keene where they have all the restaurants and shops. We went to just get away for a few days, relax, and pretty much do nothing. There is not a whole lot to do as far as activities but it was perfect for what we went there for. The hotel itself is rustic looking they modern at the same time and fits in well with the area. They also serve Starbucks coffee in the rooms (I personally do not like Starbucks but my wife works there and loves their coffee) so that was a plus, they serve it at the bar as well, unfortunately when we went to get her a coffee the person who makes them was not there but the bartender tried and made it perfect! She was completely satisfied. Great Hotel, wonderful Staff, and overall a perfect time away. I 100% recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Loved It !!!"
Hotel is in walking distance of Main Street Keene....so convenient. We have stayed here before-it is a wonderful place to stay!
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2013
"Awesome hotel!!"
Hotel is in a great location right downtown by cute bars and restaurants. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Bed was so comfortable as well! Didn't toss and turn at all.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Nice hotel in town."
Very clean, very comfortable bed and in walking distance to the town of Keene. Will stay again when I am in the area!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Perfect Location.Great Hotel in the heart of Keene"
Our stay was perfect as usual at this property. It is walking distance to all of Keene's downtown, restaurants, and Colleges. Rooms are always clean, staff is friendly and helpful. We love this hotel! Also being a LEED Certified hotel makes me feel I'm making an Eco-conscious decision about where I stay. Our only MINOR gripe is that the pool is always freeezing...I hope they can warm it up a little bit!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
David M
"Nice hotel in downtown Keene."
Fantastic hotel within walking distance of downtown Keene and its activities. Very spacious rooms and lovely comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
melissa
"Nice New Hotel"
Hotel is very nice. A bit pricey for the area.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
I think the rooms are small and set up terribly. The bar was closed at 9:30 on a Friday night. Overall not a place I would stay again. For what I paid (175.00) I expected to be treated better.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Enjoyed my stay! Friendly staff, clean, super comfortable room and great location to wander downtown. Thank you.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Right in downtown"
Was up for a wedding. Right in the heart of downtown Keene.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Marriott quality never disappoints"
Easy to find, ample parking and greeted by smiling faces. What could be better after a long drive? The room was spacious, clean and comfy. We actually were so happy with the hotel that we extended our trip an extra day.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Marcy
"Great stay in downtown Keene"
Great location, clean, and very friendly staff.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Perfect location to visit KSC"
Newer hotel, very clean and well maintained in the heart of Keene. Rates are high for a Courtyard and the pool could be bigger and deeper (very small and 3.5 ft deep).
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Great place, the street out front is under constru"
Great place, the street out front is under construction.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
nate
"Good, Convenient Hotel"
This hotel is just off the center of town, making for easy walking. It's in a cluster of newer and redeveloped brick buildings.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
clean and quite new; pleasant and responsive staff; all needed amenities available; convenient downtown location.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"welcoming comfort"
it was a blessing and a well deserved rest
1 night trip May 24, 2013
stephanie m s
"Great Place to Stay in Keene"
Condition and upkeep of the hotel is not a 5 due to the construction going on around the hotel/parking lot area. Not the fault of the hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Visiting Keene State"
Everything great except parking. We were lucky and got the last space,
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"very nice hotel, parking a little confusing"
I would definitely return, and I recommend this hotel. I wish the parking was better marked. One small lot was marked. The other available parking areas were not.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Anne
"A great place to stay in Keene"
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful in assisting us with a variety of questions, concerns, needs, from where to get a good breakfast or lunch, to providing us with forgotten band-aids, to changing feather pillows to non-feather types. Exercise room was readily available with up to date equipment. Bed was very comfortable. Shower was well designed with controls away from water source. Loved having the Starbucks right on the premises. Hotel was extremely convenient to all of downtown Keene yet quiet.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Great Hotel for everyone"
The rooms and the staff were exceptional. This hotel is in the perfect location. It' s about one block from Main Street. You can park your car for your duration and can walk the whole town of Keene which brings to mind old town America. I highly recommend this hotel for the price, amenities and location.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Great Experience"
Great Over Night Stop.....highly recommend this hotel....
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Great for business or weekend getaway"
Staff very helpful & friendly. Room great. Lovely college town.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013