All hotels in Chessy, France
1, rue des Grands Pres, Chessy, Seine-et-Marne, 77700, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

My heart and mind go out for Relais Spa Chessy. Have travelled a lot but I have never experienced the kind, courteous, comforting and professional to the core hospitality extended to my family and myself. The Concierage is the crown of professionalism, punctuality, care and hospitality. When I called car it was there in 5/10 mins. My 5 and a half year old daughter got viral fever condition in Disney, concierge people got doctor appointment, went together to clinic, worked as interpreters and provided all help. After fireworks, at Disney Parc, we called them after their closing hours and they still picked us and gave ride back to hotel. After we checked out, they provided ride to La Valee Village and back although we ha already checked out in the morning. Whenever I demanded any service there was not an iota of disrespect or unhappy facial expression. The Concierage people most kind, honest and caring to the extreme. Although I offered tip to two but they kindly refused (not the amount problem), I still have not been able to figure out why? Then I did not offer others (maybe I was mistaken). My point is that Relais Spa Concierage is highly caring while being immaterialistic. Rooms were very wel done and contemporary in style. Again, Relais Spa Team had taken extreme care in providing all needed items from corkscrew to bathrobes et al. Well located n Breakfast was fresh. Thank you and Love you Relais Spa Chessy team for being so wonderful in a wonderful land.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Farhat
"Loved the hotel, hated the restaurant."
The hotel itself is very nice, clean, quiet, comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. The free shuttle to Disneyland was great. The restaurant, however, had horrible service and bad, overpriced food. The buffet breakfast was OK.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Jocelyn
"Conviniently located but..."
I was glad we stayed here because the hotel is very close to the Shopping outlets and Disney. The hotel was modern and clean, however, the staff was not helpful. The food at restaurant in the hotel was not good. I think with improvement in the training and customer service, it could be a great hotel. The price was very reasonable.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Vicky
No services nothing for kids room service and front desk very bad
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
khaked
"a Money worth Hotel"
very nice hotel with nice location , near to commercial center and shops, rooms are comfortable
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Saied
would recomedd this hotel staff very friendly and helpful. hotel only 5 min walk from train station great location fro euro disney stay. only fault was we had to replace towels and bathroom supplies our selves from the trollies a clean around the room
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Very spacious rooms and close to shopping and train. Great hotel but only lacks wi-fi connection. ..very poor bandwidth. The Spa is amazing very clean facilities.
Shane
We booked this hotel at the last minute. We were grateful to find a nice hotel in the Disneyland area. It was clean and close to train station but the internet did not work. For us this was the only way to stay in contact with the rest of our family staying in the area. The staff did not seem to care. They were also stingy on providing extra soaps, etc. Overall it is a nice apt/hotel but dont expect service.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Liz
"Review"
Good location (near outlet and Disney Paris) also near RER metro but bad facility (no water or shampoo and soap) and bad room design
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Abdullaj
"Great choice for EuroDisney visitors"
We stayed in junior suite, which is perfect for a family of four. The hotel is easy accessible and provides great choice for visitors of Disney parks, but also if you want to visit Paris is only half an hour from the city center by train. The staff is very friendly, we only had a challenge to get enough of towels as apparently the housekeeping was "gone" in the evening.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
S
"Great hotel - understand it is not full service"
This hotel worked out great for our visit to Disneyland Paris. Before booking, be sure to understand that this is not a full service hotel. There is not a daily room cleaning, only towel and trash service. Children under 18 are not allowed at the pool. There is a wonderful, large grocery store Auchan within walking distance so stocking the kitchen in the room is easy. The room was large and clean. The staff were helpful when asked. They worked hard to help with wifi and adapters and allowed us to store our luggage for the full day of checkout at no charge. Location was convenient to train station which serves Disneyland Parc.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"Really great hotel"
The spa is nicer than the pictures suggest- great jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, pool- and nobody under 18 allowed. Spa-like atmosphere with soothing music. Workout room and locker rooms extremely nice. Room was great, nice kitchenette with granite, bathroom spacious and everything looked new. Very close to Disney, across from pretty open fields. Staff extremely friendly, plentiful, spoke English, VERY helpful. Only complaint would be internet was spotty, so I sat in the lobby in the big fluffy spa robe to get better reception. Very comfy furniture there, and nice bar.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
"A cheap hotel without any service!!!!!"
We were a family who wanted to take our daughter to Disneyland. When we reach the hotel, nobody welcomes us. after I asked for a bellboy, the staff told me that I have to take the luggage to the room myself !!!!! Imagine that we were travelling from Dubai to Paris and Disneyland and my next destination was New York. So I had four big suitcases and one carry-on and two back packs. Anyway, they gave me a trolley and I took my luggage to the room myself. Unbelievable!!! In the evening I was looking for a channel to watch the Roland Garros tennis matches. Unfortunately the eurosport channel was not working properly and watching TV was horrible. Their technician could not do anything. One evening I asked for an iron and an iron table. The reception told me you should come down to the lobby yourself and receive them and pay a deposit of 20 Euros as guaranty. At the end and before my check out the reception told me to wash all the dishes and glasses in the room's kitchen and the most disgusting part was taking all my rooms garbage to the parking level myself. It seems that I just paid for an apartment and not a four star hotel!!!!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Kasra
"Excellent for Disneyland Paris"
We had a great stay at this hotel. It was nice and close to Disneyland Paris and a great outlet mall with a huge variety of high-end clothing stores. You really can't beat the price and location of the hotel. It was also a very easy RER trip into downtown Paris. The staff was nice and helpful and the room was a very nice size -- more on the American hotel room scale than an in-city European room.
4 night trip with friends May 30, 2013
"Please DO NOT GO!!!"
This is the worst hotel I have ever seen in my life. This is a correction facility not a hotel. If you want a three stars hotel why would you pay for the four stars then? I'd rather sleep in any Disney hotel, it is going cheaper of you are going to Disney. From the first encounter they are rude, unclean, and unprofessional. This is the first hotel I see asks you to take the trash out, and asks for more money to clean the room and change the sheets, what is the hill I am paying the money for????
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Cool blue lights"
We wanted a hotel close to Disneyland Paris, with a little more room than the Disney properties. We stayed at this hotel two nights. We were very pleased with the room (the suite for just a small amount more than a standard room), but a bit bewildered by the location. It's very close to Disneyland, but the GPS takes you far out of the way. It's in a brand new part of Chessy, but dining options are limited. Our favorite element of the room was cool blue lights that illuminate the floor beside the bed....the switch isn't obvious. but it's worth looking for. Also note an added charge for parking. When you arrive, parking is directly below the hotel. Hit the button to talk to a reception for your entry if you don't have a key yet.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2013
"Great hotel - close to disneyland"
It was a great hotel. Newly build (or refurbished). It is in an adorable little town and only one metro stop away from Disneyland Paris. The rooms were very spacious and modern. Would definitely stay here again if I'm back in the area
Other trip Feb 20, 2013
Jetsetter
Great location for Disneyland. Only one train stop away from the park. Nice staff and clean rooms with kitchen. Had a nice stay for 1 night.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2012
Mel
"Perfect for the money."
In these days of Photo Shop its always hard to know if what you see is what you're going to get when booking a hotel. In the case of the Relais Spa Chessy, I'm happy to say the place was almost as nice as it looked in pictures on Hotel.com's website. The staff was helpful and friendly. They offered advice on places to go in Paris and how to get there; always greeted me with a smile whenever I came and left; and even assisted me in setting up a track phone which I purchased, not expecting the instructions to be in French. The room was small, but perfect for our needs. I didn't like how the key is needed to activate the lights and elevator though, but it was quiet and clean. The location, for the price, is great. Two easy blocks from the Val Europe train station, and another to a big mall with several good restaurants. The train takes about five minutes to get to Disneyland and about 40 minutes to get into Paris. It was a little dirty and the scenery not grand, but I felt safe riding it and enjoyed listening to the people -- some business professionals, some working class, and some families, speaking French -- a beautiful sounding language. Didn't eat at the on-site restaurant so I can't comment. All things considered, I would stay at the Relais Spa Chessy again and recommend it to a friend. Au Revoir !!
6 night trip Nov 20, 2012
California Visitors
The hotel was wonderful and so was all the staff we came in contact with.
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
"Awesome room"
The nicest room I sated at while in Europe. Absolutely a must stay
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2012

"Amazing stay"
Absolutely amazing. So well located and free shuttle to disney so convenient.
3 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
MICHAEL
ZA
Great location for Disneyland and the courtesy shuttle running to and from Disneyland is a great service. I stayed with 2 young children in a junior suite which was ideal. There are 2 rooms which can be closed off from each other and a kitchenette for simple in room catering. A very large supermarket with a wide variety of choice is a short walk away. The only minor complaints are a remote control which did not work despite 2 calls about this and dirty dishes in the dishwasher which had obviously been there a while. Minor problems during an overall very comfortable stay.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Penny
"Great location for Disneyland"
Great value for money hotel, and very handy for Disneyland. Free shuttle bus to and from the Park, only 10 minutes or so away. We had a family 'Junior Suite', with all the space and comforts that we needed. Although the hotel initially appears to be in the middle of a building site, it is in fact only a few metres' walk from a very pleasant boulevard and plaza.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
House keeping needs some attention. Old items and dirt on the floor. Sleeper bed broken. Always had to ask for correct number of towels and cutlery. Booked hotel for swimming pool. My teenage children were not allowed to use it. That was not mentioned when booking.
6 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
ZA
"Great Hotel and close to Disney"
10 minute drive to Disneyland. There was a mix up with our room so the hotel upgraded us to an apartment. Great customer service. Would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Petrina
great hotel lovely food so close to the Disney attractions free shuttle service was great door to door service thanks for a great stay
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Nigel
Unfortunately due to travel delays we didn't get to spend as long here as we had planned. The hotel was lovely and has a free shuttle to Disneyland.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Anne
We loved this hotel. Easy to get by train. Lovely ,clean and comfortable rooms. Helpfull staff with a smile.Small but magic spa (only for adults, big dissapointment for my kids). Quite expensive food, but few restaurants around. Overall very good memories
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Marta
great location , clean rooms , poor service
3 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
zaki
"happy"
It was a little difficult for us to find getting of the bus, but once we did, we were very happy!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Don
"Great location for Euro disney"
Great location for Euro Disney although queue for the free park transfer was somewhat chaotic at peak times. There needs to be a formal Queing area rather than the fee for all.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
andrew
"Lovely hotel, perfect location for Disney & Paris"
Lovely hotel, beautiful room on the top floor, as we were in one of the executive suites we also got free champagne, water, wine and nespresso coffee pods that were replaced everyday. The room had 2 showers and toilets and sliding doors to the lounge where our son slept on a sofa bed. Our room was spacious and had a king size bed, the best night sleep I have had in a hotel ever. The hotel was 2 minutes from the train station and disneyland was one stop away. The shops were 4 minutes away which included a massive supermarket. The Italian opposite the train station was nice.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Great hotel very close to DisneyLand"
nice hotel with great facilities, ideal for families and very close to the park, train station and local restaurants
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Great hotel, would definitely recommend"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Relais Spa. We chose the hotel because it was close to Disneyland, we intended to use the train (station is a 3 min walk from the hotel) but were pleasantly surprised to find out that the hotel have recently started to offer a free shuttle service. The hotel is also close to shops and restaurants which is very convenient. It is easy to get the train into the centre of Paris (30 mins on the train). The spa is very nice and offers a relaxing break after days of walking around the Disney Parks! The staff are all very friendly and happy to assist in any way they can.
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Rebecca
It was a nice relaxing hotel. ..not noisy. Very close to Disney. .and easy assess to shopping designer clothes..and restaurants very close by.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
joy
"Less than 5 mins walk away from Val D'Europe RER"
This is the second time I visited Disney land & I am glad that I chose this hotel. As a part of this package I also booked a taxi/ride from Charles De Gaulle which came really handy & a lot cheaper than hiring on your own. The location could not have been any better. Less than 5 minutes walk away from Val D'Europe RER & lots of eateries. Trains to Marne la Vallee (Disney Parks) can be availed after every 10-12 minutes. Marne la Vallee station is the last & next stop on the Red line & is literally located outside the disney parks. The hotel also enjoys close proximity (approx 8-10 minutes walk away) to Val-De-Europe where you get spoilt for shopping. The shopping centre has lots of eateries & a massive Auchan ( like Tesco/ Wallmart) where you can buy stuff if you like cooking. We found hotel staff, specially concierge very polite & courteous. The only negative I can think of, is the absence of toaster in the room. Since I am a vegetarian I was relying on bread & soup as getting good vegetarian food (not salads) is next to impossible in that particular part of Paris, if not France.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
HRH
"Fantastic hotel & very close to Disney"
The hotel is very close to Disneyland but not half as expensive as Disney village hotels. We were given free transport to Disney and back which was a surprise bonus. Staff at the reception desk were extremely pleasant and helpful. The car drivers ( Pascal & Romain) were wonderfully helpful. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The beds were ideal to collapse into after a long tiring day at Disney. The complimentary cans of pop in the room was a bonus. I'd strongly recommend this to anyone planning a Disney holiday.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
sameer
"Good value and very handy for RER train station."
Great for either Disney or Paris centre. Had junior suite for 2 adults and 2 kids.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"A basic hotel in a good location"
Check in was very slow ,rooms dont look like pictures. On the website ,
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
tolu
"Expensive but worth it."
Overnight stop but got there early to make use of very nice adults only Spa. Nice room and facilities, excellent breakfast, helpful friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Timothy
"Amazing, friendly staff and so close to Disney"
Lovely hotel Lovely staff Totally recommend Very close to Disney would recommend driving however train is very close also
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
natasha
"Lovely hotel&perfect for Disneyland"
The hotel is in perfect location for Disneyland Paris, very close to shopping centre, lots of restaurants. Walking distance to the train station and much easier commute to Disneyland comparing to some hotels with shuttle bus. Lovely spacious rooms, however not cleaned every day to a same standard as expected for 4* hotel, and on our first night we found-out the sofa-bed was broken, had to move the room after 9pm with two very small and tired children....sink in the bathroom in new room didn't work, but was fixed quickly, so overall we had a very nice stay and would probably come back again.
4 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Hotel near Disney Land"
Was a great location easy to get to Disney land and a easy journey into central Paris! Being a Spa hotel we were a bit disappointed we couldn't get any treatments done as they were fully booked up, I would advise booking in advance if you plan to get treatments. We also had 2 single beds pushed together to make it a double bed however all in all it was a great hotel, friendly and helpful staff in a great location!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Kerryn
"Great for Disneyland - 2 mins to RER"
The Good: Close to DLP. 2 mins from the RER station and then DLP is about 1 min on the RER. The DLP hotels can't feel much closer. Didn't get anywhere near the spa, no time. Rooms were good, two adjoining rooms, both with a small kitchen. All looks pretty new, quite spacious and generally very comfortable. Perfect for what we needed - free wifi worked well as well. The Bad: Checkin took around 40 mins in a very long queue and there didn't seem too much urgency to me. Given the checkin took about 3 mins with the minimal information handed over, this wasn't great. Lifts were ridiculously slow, not helped by people using a lift to go one floor, without luggage, when there were many of us waiting to go 3 floors with luggage. Go to the room to find it wasn't an adjoining room, just one room with one double bed! - two very disappointed younger boys. No information in the room as to what number to dial for reception...so walked back down. Wasn't waiting again so jumped in to explain that I didn't have the right room. Was firstly told, yes I did, then after checking receptionist reluctantly accepted I was right. Then I could see the panic with the receptionist trying to find us rooms..she did..luckily for us. Very little apology for this. So I got new room keys and no offer to help move the two heavy suitcases another floor. I had to ask if the adjoining rooms were unlocked..lucky I did, they weren't. Cleaning hit and miss. Wasn't asked anything about my stay on departure - poor.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very convenient hotel with excellent facilities"
Arrived late and was greeted by friendly members of staff. The room was excellent, complementary bath robes and slippers for the duration of the stay. Bedroom had a small kitchen with useful appliances such as a microwave, hob, kettle, dishwasher and fridge. Breakfast was expensive for what it was, however, there is many bakeries in the area that served lovely fresh food. Very close to the Val d'europe and was only one stop away (5 minutes) on the train from Disneyland. Trains were running every 8 minutes so there was never a wait.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
sarah
"Very Nice Hotel"
Great Service if you have the VIP suite (which is on 2 floors with a loft style bedroom). Also, there is free minibar and car service, which is useful since the hotel is close to Disney, but difficult to walk there for small kids. The only downside (if you have kids) is the swimming pool is for adults only.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Hans
"Location"
Room were clean and comfortable. Hotel was very well located near the subway and the mall. Subway has a quick access to the Disney village and the mall with food court had plenty (economical and healthy food) to offer, away from crowded Disney village, where there could be wait for 30-40 for food. The hotel was the better option rather than staying at one of the Disney hotels which run like a factory. Room had a small kitchenette, to make meals, should you wish to. We had a VIP suite, therefore we were dropped to the village and anywhere (within reasonable distance) we wished.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
パンダ
"Fabulous VIP services"
Booked VIP (Duplex) Services were top class, had a driver and BMW available for us Upon request Room services avd cleaness was excellent Soft drinks put in fridge everyday for tge three nights we stayed Will definitely book again
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Austin
"Relais Spa Chessy, Val d'Europe"
This trip was business and pleasure combined. Hotel was very good, staff helpful, Spa was wonderful and staff there excellent. Easy access for Paris and Disneyland.
8 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014