All hotels in Chessy, France
1, rue des Grands Pres, Chessy, Seine-et-Marne, 77700, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Lovely hotel clean and well equipped room. Staff pleasant and helpful although had to use my mobile to get picked up from Disney no courtesy phone. Also kids can't use the pool which was a huge disappointment. Overall though would recommend.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great Hotel and close to Disney"
10 minute drive to Disneyland. There was a mix up with our room so the hotel upgraded us to an apartment. Great customer service. Would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Petrina
"Great hotel close to Disneyland Paris"
Spacious room, air conditioned with kitchen. Beautiful, fairly new hotel. Great for families going to Disney. 5 min walk to RER and the biggest grocery store ever! Free shuttle to Disney was a huge bonus. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Only con was wifi sometimes cutting in and out. Would definitely recommend!
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
great hotel lovely food so close to the Disney attractions free shuttle service was great door to door service thanks for a great stay
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Nigel
Unfortunately due to travel delays we didn't get to spend as long here as we had planned. The hotel was lovely and has a free shuttle to Disneyland.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Anne
We loved this hotel. Easy to get by train. Lovely ,clean and comfortable rooms. Helpfull staff with a smile.Small but magic spa (only for adults, big dissapointment for my kids). Quite expensive food, but few restaurants around. Overall very good memories
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Marta
"Relaxing hotel and place to stay"
The staff at reception and concierge were excellent. The pool and spa were a fantastic bonus and very quiet. ( over 18's). There was a small kitchenette in our room with hobs and dishwasher which we weren't expecting. Best deal to get into Paris is the Mobilis pass, zones 1-5 which is around e17 for the day. Free shuttle bus to Disney. buy tickets ahead of time as cheaper. From the airport have to pay e10 to get into central paris and then the Mobilis pass so travel can be expensive. Last day relaxed at the hotel with late check out and then a taxi back to the airport.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
great location , clean rooms , poor service
3 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
zaki
"Good Bad and Awful"
My Husband and I stayed here May16th to May 23rd the good part about the Hotel was that the majority of the staff were very goody especially the three Concierges we dealt with Philipe,Gregory and Michael they were very helpful when asked questions about any subject and also the Spa was Superb that's the good points. Now some of the bad points are the price of the food and drinks we ate in the restaurant three times our first meal was ok nothing special our second meal was Fillet Steak my husband could only eat half of his steak the other half wasn't cooked my steak wasn't much better when the waiter came we told him it was awful he just said sorry and that was it our third meal can only be described as a dish you would see being given to prisoner in a film overall the meals were not value for money far from it. Now for the awful part on the Weds 20th May on returning to our room I discovered that my mobile phone had been stolen along with a pair of earings we told the reception about this but had to wait till the morning for the manager whom we never saw one of the girls on reception dealt with the matter she came to our room with some creams and toiletries and told us we could have a free drink in the bar. My husband suffers from Parkinsons Disease and all the events of what had gone on made him ill and stressed out we lost a day of our holiday because of all this the Hotel took our home address and e mail and said they would contact us we have been home 4 weeks no contact
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Beryl
"Beautiful spa hotel"
This hotel is the best I've been to. With the indoor spa it is really good for family or even a romantic weekend.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
keekee
"happy"
It was a little difficult for us to find getting of the bus, but once we did, we were very happy!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Don
"Great location for Euro disney"
Great location for Euro Disney although queue for the free park transfer was somewhat chaotic at peak times. There needs to be a formal Queing area rather than the fee for all.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
andrew
"Lovely hotel, perfect location for Disney & Paris"
Lovely hotel, beautiful room on the top floor, as we were in one of the executive suites we also got free champagne, water, wine and nespresso coffee pods that were replaced everyday. The room had 2 showers and toilets and sliding doors to the lounge where our son slept on a sofa bed. Our room was spacious and had a king size bed, the best night sleep I have had in a hotel ever. The hotel was 2 minutes from the train station and disneyland was one stop away. The shops were 4 minutes away which included a massive supermarket. The Italian opposite the train station was nice.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Great hotel very close to DisneyLand"
nice hotel with great facilities, ideal for families and very close to the park, train station and local restaurants
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Great hotel, would definitely recommend"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Relais Spa. We chose the hotel because it was close to Disneyland, we intended to use the train (station is a 3 min walk from the hotel) but were pleasantly surprised to find out that the hotel have recently started to offer a free shuttle service. The hotel is also close to shops and restaurants which is very convenient. It is easy to get the train into the centre of Paris (30 mins on the train). The spa is very nice and offers a relaxing break after days of walking around the Disney Parks! The staff are all very friendly and happy to assist in any way they can.
3 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
Rebecca
It was a nice relaxing hotel. ..not noisy. Very close to Disney. .and easy assess to shopping designer clothes..and restaurants very close by.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
joy
"Less than 5 mins walk away from Val D'Europe RER"
This is the second time I visited Disney land & I am glad that I chose this hotel. As a part of this package I also booked a taxi/ride from Charles De Gaulle which came really handy & a lot cheaper than hiring on your own. The location could not have been any better. Less than 5 minutes walk away from Val D'Europe RER & lots of eateries. Trains to Marne la Vallee (Disney Parks) can be availed after every 10-12 minutes. Marne la Vallee station is the last & next stop on the Red line & is literally located outside the disney parks. The hotel also enjoys close proximity (approx 8-10 minutes walk away) to Val-De-Europe where you get spoilt for shopping. The shopping centre has lots of eateries & a massive Auchan ( like Tesco/ Wallmart) where you can buy stuff if you like cooking. We found hotel staff, specially concierge very polite & courteous. The only negative I can think of, is the absence of toaster in the room. Since I am a vegetarian I was relying on bread & soup as getting good vegetarian food (not salads) is next to impossible in that particular part of Paris, if not France.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
HRH
"Fantastic hotel & very close to Disney"
The hotel is very close to Disneyland but not half as expensive as Disney village hotels. We were given free transport to Disney and back which was a surprise bonus. Staff at the reception desk were extremely pleasant and helpful. The car drivers ( Pascal & Romain) were wonderfully helpful. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The beds were ideal to collapse into after a long tiring day at Disney. The complimentary cans of pop in the room was a bonus. I'd strongly recommend this to anyone planning a Disney holiday.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
sameer
"Good value and very handy for RER train station."
Great for either Disney or Paris centre. Had junior suite for 2 adults and 2 kids.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"A basic hotel in a good location"
Check in was very slow ,rooms dont look like pictures. On the website ,
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
tolu
"Expensive but worth it."
Overnight stop but got there early to make use of very nice adults only Spa. Nice room and facilities, excellent breakfast, helpful friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Timothy
"Amazing, friendly staff and so close to Disney"
Lovely hotel Lovely staff Totally recommend Very close to Disney would recommend driving however train is very close also
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
natasha
"Lovely hotel&perfect for Disneyland"
The hotel is in perfect location for Disneyland Paris, very close to shopping centre, lots of restaurants. Walking distance to the train station and much easier commute to Disneyland comparing to some hotels with shuttle bus. Lovely spacious rooms, however not cleaned every day to a same standard as expected for 4* hotel, and on our first night we found-out the sofa-bed was broken, had to move the room after 9pm with two very small and tired children....sink in the bathroom in new room didn't work, but was fixed quickly, so overall we had a very nice stay and would probably come back again.
4 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Hotel near Disney Land"
Was a great location easy to get to Disney land and a easy journey into central Paris! Being a Spa hotel we were a bit disappointed we couldn't get any treatments done as they were fully booked up, I would advise booking in advance if you plan to get treatments. We also had 2 single beds pushed together to make it a double bed however all in all it was a great hotel, friendly and helpful staff in a great location!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Kerryn
"Great for Disneyland - 2 mins to RER"
The Good: Close to DLP. 2 mins from the RER station and then DLP is about 1 min on the RER. The DLP hotels can't feel much closer. Didn't get anywhere near the spa, no time. Rooms were good, two adjoining rooms, both with a small kitchen. All looks pretty new, quite spacious and generally very comfortable. Perfect for what we needed - free wifi worked well as well. The Bad: Checkin took around 40 mins in a very long queue and there didn't seem too much urgency to me. Given the checkin took about 3 mins with the minimal information handed over, this wasn't great. Lifts were ridiculously slow, not helped by people using a lift to go one floor, without luggage, when there were many of us waiting to go 3 floors with luggage. Go to the room to find it wasn't an adjoining room, just one room with one double bed! - two very disappointed younger boys. No information in the room as to what number to dial for reception...so walked back down. Wasn't waiting again so jumped in to explain that I didn't have the right room. Was firstly told, yes I did, then after checking receptionist reluctantly accepted I was right. Then I could see the panic with the receptionist trying to find us rooms..she did..luckily for us. Very little apology for this. So I got new room keys and no offer to help move the two heavy suitcases another floor. I had to ask if the adjoining rooms were unlocked..lucky I did, they weren't. Cleaning hit and miss. Wasn't asked anything about my stay on departure - poor.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very convenient hotel with excellent facilities"
Arrived late and was greeted by friendly members of staff. The room was excellent, complementary bath robes and slippers for the duration of the stay. Bedroom had a small kitchen with useful appliances such as a microwave, hob, kettle, dishwasher and fridge. Breakfast was expensive for what it was, however, there is many bakeries in the area that served lovely fresh food. Very close to the Val d'europe and was only one stop away (5 minutes) on the train from Disneyland. Trains were running every 8 minutes so there was never a wait.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
sarah
"Very Nice Hotel"
Great Service if you have the VIP suite (which is on 2 floors with a loft style bedroom). Also, there is free minibar and car service, which is useful since the hotel is close to Disney, but difficult to walk there for small kids. The only downside (if you have kids) is the swimming pool is for adults only.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Hans
"Location"
Room were clean and comfortable. Hotel was very well located near the subway and the mall. Subway has a quick access to the Disney village and the mall with food court had plenty (economical and healthy food) to offer, away from crowded Disney village, where there could be wait for 30-40 for food. The hotel was the better option rather than staying at one of the Disney hotels which run like a factory. Room had a small kitchenette, to make meals, should you wish to. We had a VIP suite, therefore we were dropped to the village and anywhere (within reasonable distance) we wished.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
パンダ
"Fabulous VIP services"
Booked VIP (Duplex) Services were top class, had a driver and BMW available for us Upon request Room services avd cleaness was excellent Soft drinks put in fridge everyday for tge three nights we stayed Will definitely book again
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Austin
"Relais Spa Chessy, Val d'Europe"
This trip was business and pleasure combined. Hotel was very good, staff helpful, Spa was wonderful and staff there excellent. Easy access for Paris and Disneyland.
8 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Relais Spa"
We turned up at the hotel very happy with our choice. Great hotel, great location. The only downside was the water was turned off due to a broken pipe, which was no fault of the hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Justin
"Family holiday"
Family holiday to see Paris / Disneyland. Very expensive food, but easy to eat elsewhere. Room cleaning was not great, one day no clean towels, another day rubbish not emptied, no extra tea bags etc after first day. Excellent location, Val D'Europ great wee village, good restaurants, fantastic shopping, easy train link. Hotel was nice, we had connecting rooms for us & kids, pretty reasonably priced, and any little problems didn't impact the holiday at all. Spa is lovely too. We would stay again, but make sure we didn't eat in the hotel.
5 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Stay at hotel"
Room was very clean and modern ,very easy access to val de Europe shopping mall and train station also one stop before disney Paris.over all very comfortable stay with friendly staff ..
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
harjeet
"Disney trip"
Very convenient location for both disneyland Paris and val d'Europe shopping centre/designer outlet village. Local restaurants friendly and central Paris not too far away. Hotel staff friendly and spoke great English. Very clean serviced apartments. Secure and well-maintained. Reasonable for the price paid. Happy stay.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Catherine
"Great hotel for Disney"
Love this hotel, half hour by taxi from CDG airport. Friendly, helpful staff. Kitchen area in room super. Restaurant food excellent for dinner. Breakfast good, nothing special, no choice of eggs. Had a nice breakfast in bakery next to station. Only disappointment was not being able to use spe after check out. We enquired about this when we checked in and were told we could use spa if it wasn't busy but the spa receptionist said it wasn't possible unless the hotel could extend our check out time. However the man at reception wouldn't do this for us. So can't review spa.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
jean
"Not as expected"
On arrival I thought the hotel looks modern, clean and overall I was impressed. Then I arrived at my room, 438, it had a damp/mold stain in the bathroom down the front of cupboard under the sink, obviously from the water from the shower, design fault I think. There are only 2 lifts servicing 5 floors, so you end up waiting a long time using these, it's best to use the stairs. The bed although massive felt broken, and rose up in the middle, I didn't have what I would call a decent nights sleep in the 3 that I stayed. The hotel restaurant 'Brasserie Flo' felt very posh, I chose the fillet steak and have to say I was dissapointed when the meal arrived, the steak was tiny and didn't taste as good as the price would suggest. I was that hungry afterwards still that I went and ordered a takeaway!! Overall I felt the hotel wasn't as good as it could have been. Maybe I was unlucky with my room but I would choose elsewhere if I were to come back again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Mike C
"Great hotel, perfect location!"
This hotel is just one stop (3 minutes) away from Disneyland Paris on the local RER train, and is probably quicker to get to than if you stayed at the Disney Santa Fe hotel and walked! In addition, it's less than half the price of the cheapest Disney hotels, has a great swimming pool, a hot tub, sauna, steam room and great apartment style rooms.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Karl
"Good hotel but poor staff service"
We had a connecting room and it was comfortable for my family of four. The room had a modern decor and the bed was comfortable. We had booked for room with breakfast but upon checking in the reception staff seem unsure and told us to check with the morning staff the next day. We showed him our hotel.com voucher and he gave us the hotel voucher. No problem on 1st and 2nd day, but on the 3rd, we were surprised when told our names did not show in the breakfast list! The bath tub in both rooms clogged easily and it was frustrating to use it. It seems that the hotel does not have the policy to replenish the shampoo bottle. When we approached the night duty reception staff, we were told that that was an apartment hotel and they do not provide beyond the first day. He told us to go and buy the shampoo ourselves at almost 9/10pm at night. He attitude was not helpful at all. Breakfast was okay but staff not friendly. They just stare at you with no smiles. Overall, the hotel staff from the reception to the restaurant are not very helpful or friendly.
3 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
SG
"Best beds ever!!!"
What a fabulous hotel, so clean, the rooms were huge and even had there own kitchenette, super comfy beds and lovely shower/bath even a balcony. Hotel facilities were great, the spa and pool after a cold day at Disney was amazing. Recpetion staff were very friendly and accomodating. Location for Disney just one stop away was brilliant (you can actually see the park in the distance) and when the park emptied its thousands of guests at night, all fighting to get on shuttle buses we just strolled through the train station that was pretty quiet and were home in 10 minutes. Eating wise there are a good selection of restaurants nearby but you need to walk through the Val de europe shopping centre and out the other side into another part of the mall... go out the other side of this area again and theres even more choice! The seafood place was our favourite. Location to Paris was great too, we came from a very small hotel in paris after 3 days, but on reflection, it is so easy to commute on the train for 9 euros that for comfort we may choose to stay outside and commute in for the day, for value and cleanliness the Relais Spa is far superior. One note for the hotel was that we couldnt find a number to call reception anywhere in the room so we called room service who told us the recpetion number (something silly but could be added at somepoint maybe stuck on the phone) Will definatly consider booking in the future :)
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Pamela
"Brilliant for disneyland"
If family of 4 go for apartment. Brilliant alternative to staying in a Disney hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Tres Bon"
Great, good value, good size room, close to shops and Disney, friendly staff, recommended
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Odd"
Odd hotel. More of apartments. Service average at best.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Affordable place to stay near Disneyland"
We didn't make any use of the Hotel's Spa facilities, but booked this hotel purely on its great price and location (about 10min walk from Disneyland). The room was way beyond expectations, with its own mini kitchen including a microwave/grill, hob, dishwasher, fridge, and a coffee machine.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Still great but room could do wit some touching up"
My second time at this hotel. The first time was amazing but this time I felt the room had fallen in to disrepair a little. Apart from the room feeling a little tatty we enjoyed our stay at the hotel, having a forward facing room with the view with Disney in the distance was great. The staff were also very friendly and greeted us every time we entered the building.
3 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Close to disney and shopping mall"
Room was a good size for me and my daughter. Everything seemed clean. Breakfast was the normal continetal buffet - we only ate their once though (cheaper to grab a pastry at the bakery near the train station). Check out was very slow even though they had 3 people on the desk - we may have just chosen a bad time! Only 16 years and older can use the spa/pool which was a shame as we took our swimmers! Very close to disney which made a long day a bit shorter (than if staying in the centre of paris). Right near a huge shopping mall if you want to do shopping for food or clothes or anything! People at the train station help with train tickets so youll be fine sorting out public transport.
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Adele
Great location and service!
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
scott
"Nice hotel in calm area"
Overall experience was okay. The hotel staff and surrounding businesses were also helpful and friendly. The balconies need to be cleaned as there was masses of old cigarette ends on the balcony floor.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
lisa
"Good facilities, perfect location"
Firstly the good points, the location of the hotel was perfect, a quick 25 minute walk to disney or one stop on the nearby RER station. The actual village around the hotel was brilliant a few great restaurants and bars with cheaper drinks and an enormous shopping centre and outlet. (There is a massive supermarket (Auchen) on the lower level of the shopping centre). We found instead of booking breakfast we went to the bakery over the road and ate in the room which saves a lot of money. The location is great if u want to go to paris too, jump on the RER to Chatlet les Halles station which is by the Louvre. The staff in the hotel were friendly whenever we asked them to do anything and we didn't have to leave a 250€ deposit on arrival as it stated on booking, just a credit card impression. Kitchen facilities great and the finish of the room was very good, modern and up to date. Others said the Internet was poor but we had a brilliant connection even better than ours at home and we were really far from reception. Bad points, the room was clean but probably not to the highest standard but then again this is a apart hotel so it's not really the maids responsibility to clean up after ur food etc. The beds were comfy but as they have wheels and are on a wooden floor they do slide apart slightly. If we were to go back to paris we would definitely stay here again as it is a perfect location in a village actually owned by Disney. The disney headquarters are actually next door.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Samantha
Excellent location, very close to Val d'Europe shopping centre and RER station. Lovely hotel, very clean and modern.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Helen
All was good but the employees at the recieption was not helpfull at all i asked for a telephone inside the room the first day i arrived i left the hotel and they did not bring it so sad such a beautiful hotel but needs a better managment
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014