All hotels in Bucerias, Nayarit, Mexico
You can collect® Rewards nights here
Ave. Estaciones 1099 Oriente, Bucerias, NAY, 63732, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

The setting for the hotel is absolutely beautiful. Wonderful gardens throughout. The pool setting is also lovely. It is bit of a trip into town and the beach though. probably 2km. Not so far except they close the kitchen and bar at 5pm so you have to go to town at least once a day to eat or to get groceries to cook. They have a shuttle to drop you off then you find your own way back to the hotel.
3 night trip Feb 9, 2014

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Servicio de primera"
Excelente, muy bien en cuanto a servicio, comodidad y calidad, el que sean departamentos es excelente pues tienes suficiente espacio y comodidad como en casa. La alberca excelente y comida exquisita, precios muy accesibles.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Monny Gamboa
"Mal ubicado y cama y almohadas incomodas"
Una sola noche no pude descansar debido a las camas y almohadas de mala calidad. La relación precio confort no es satisfactoria para el cliente en el sentido de las camas y almohadas que ofrecen. El rumbo es desolado y puede ser inseguro. La pantalla tenia un audio malo y el wifi que ofrecen, no funciona, adicional a que no hay buena recepción para celulares. Aceptan mascotas lo que me parece su plus, sin embargo escuche que a los gatos que ahí habitan, dejan que sus perros los ataquen y mueren o los "ayudan" a morir en lugar de dar atención medica, lo cual no es parte del servicio del hotel, pero habla de la gerencia o los propietarios.Una actitud más compasiva iría de acuerdo a la filosofía del hotel.
4 night family trip Sep 21, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Los Arroyos Verdes

11/26/15 Jim S
We have vacationed in the Puerto Vallarta/ Bucerias area for years. On this particular trip, we decided to look for someplace different to enjoy a relaxing day.( we always make day trips discovering the beauty of this and surrounding areas) . We searched the web and discovered Los Arroyos Verde --- so we decided to go there. WOW!!!!!! What a discovery. We went there for a relaxing afternoon , then decided to go back the next day for us men to have massages and our ladies to have the same and facials. This was terrific . We were shown the grounds by the warm, friendly, and obviously very talented Guadeloupe . The women who Is an architect , who designed the entire property to its magnificent splendor. No matter where you looked it was beautiful !!! Each unit has its owned personality as did every area of the property. So we booked two units for next year( how could we not) and can't wait to experience this property for a longer stay then usual. Guadeloupe is very gracious, accommodating and friendly making us feel we were part of her circle of friends/family. Can't wait to be there. Jim & Kathy Southcomb Peachtree City , Georgia
"EXTRAORDINARY (The best in the Bay!)"
11/23/15 EllyRohrer Bucerías, Nayarit, Mexico
I have been living in Bucerias for the last 5 years, where I have opened a small travel company and have had the pleasure to connect with many beautiful hotels, restaurants, and sights. To me, Los Arroyos Verdes stands out as by far--I mean leaps and bounds ahead of the competition--the most extraordinary accommodation option in Bucerias. To stay in Los Arroyos Verdes is to sleep inside of a botanical garden, wake up to birds and fantastic greenery, and to truly relax near a stunning pool area...this is where I bring my family when they are in town. It is simply special. While Los Arroyos Verdes is not directly on the beach, they do offer a shuttle and cab rides into town are about US$4. It is a non-touristy area and extraordinarily calm, well worth the short ride to and from town.
"Beautiful! "
04/01/15 Jaaki C
We had the pleasure of spending a night and day at this resort. It was clean and peaceful. Just what we needed at the end of a great vacation! The room was very big and super clean. The shower was one of the best we have had in Mexico! We ate at the poolside restaurant and had a great meal!
"Paradise Found"
03/15/15 pjmar10 Joliet, Illinois
We spent 3 months here Dec., Jan, February winter of 2014, 2015. The atmosphere here is so friendly and nurturing you will not want to leave. Guadalupe Dipp is an extraordinary individual and Architect, this shows in her design of the 36+ homes in this complex. She is very much respected in the area as a Philanthropist and advocate for children in need. The staff became much like family to us and could not have been more helpful. Lupe's son affectionately nicknamed "Pollo" is a pleasure to interact with and is there for all your concerns or needs. The "manager/ concierge Eduardo make sure your everyday needs are met and manages the staff like an orchestra conductor. "Eddie", as he is affectionately know to most of the guests became a true and trusted friend to most of us at the resort. The resort is conveniently located to travel easily from San Blas to Manzanillo and Puerto Vallarta to Guadalajara for day or weekend trips. This is many levels above the standard "all inclusive resorts" in many ways. The only downside is you will be longing to go back as soon as you have left.
"A Nice Surprise"
02/23/15 Peri C
I was so pleasantly surprised by Los Arroyos Verdes. I booked for a retreat - sight unseen, and found the accommodation to be comfortable, spacious, well designed and comfortable. It was a relief to see that it had not been "tourist-ized", and that you felt like you were in Mexico. The pool is divine, the staff the best, and the rethink, reuse, recycle mind set is everywhere you look. Luscious gardens, and innovative mobiles and pieces of art, are everywhere you look. I left Los Arroyos Verdes incredibly inspired an am already planning my next trip!
"This is a must stay!"
02/21/15 Gibsonspeg Gibsons, Canada
What a delight this property presents! Botanical gardens, exotic birds, lovely walking trails to all of the "casas", very attentive staff, a magnificent pool, peace & quiet, Sunday pool parties, great little restaurant ... all enveloped within a halo of friendship. The entire property is full of art, sculptures, sustainably constructed artistic surprises and very creative ideas with unique displays. Every little walk is an eye turner and makes you smile for the ingenuity applied to create such a lovely, lovely place. If you like the busy 5* beachfront mega hotels, then this is not your place. This is a haven for good travelers who want to feel that they are indeed in Mexico and who wish to be part of a wonderful retreat that nurtures the soul. From the massage therapist, to the chef, you will soon be on first name terms and will likely even have the opportunity to have a drink with Lupe, the owner. This property is an absolute charmer from the 2 bedroom casas to the funky airstreams. Just one stay here and you will certainly be back!
"Just Rebooked for twice as long in 2016"
02/20/15 250jkc Gibsons, Canada
Los Arroyos Verdes has become my "go back to" place after only 3 weeks of true enjoyment. I attended a two week art retreat followed by a week of family time. I, my adult kids and partners loved the spaciousness of the casas and the beautifully designed grounds both scattered liberally with whimsical art. The pool area (including the island) is comfortably furnished to allow sun tanning or shade. This area adjoins the dining room and bar so delicious poolside snacks and drinks are easily acquired. The staff and management show the friendly Mexican hospitality that makes for a welcoming stay. That's part of why I have booked 6 weeks in 2016. JKC
"Great place we had great family moments."
01/30/15 Rafael V
We had a family trip with 2 houses for the new year week and Lupe's team made our holidays perfect. Even when the place was fully booked, you will always find peace, they made special arrangements for our family and I will always be grateful with them. I'm looking forward to go back as soon as possible!
"Great Find"
01/27/15 Susan H Santa Cruz, California, United States
We booked a last minute new years trip to Mexico and we're lucky to find Lupe's magical resort. The gardens are lovely with many quirky art installations tucked away. So fun and comfortable. Our first day we lounged at the beautiful pool listening to live music, eating popcorn fresh from the on-site popcorn machine and sipping their herbed water! Just heaven. We stayed for one night in the Tomate one bedroom room with lovely patio then moved to one of the airstream trailers, Casa Jimaca. Very sweet and private. Note there is only a microwave for cooking in the trailer but you can use some nearby grills if needed. Also, they serve breakfast, lunch and early dinner (close at 6:00) at the restaurant near the pool. We loved all the folks we met and really enjoyed their New Years eve bash complete with dinner, drinks and live music as well as a DJ.! Lupe is so vibrant and wants her guests to have a good time and it shows. I would highly recommend this stay for anyone who enjoys art, music and beautiful surroundings.
"Living well for sure!!"
needed something new to see as I am a frequent on I was breath taken!! All the flowers, the big pool in the middle..everyone with the biggest but most relaxed smile. Staff, were very accommodating, the food was great. Would highly recommend it!!
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews