All hotels in Waterville, Ireland
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereNew Line Road, Waterville, Kerry, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Thank You"
What a great place to spend a night in along the ring of Kerry thank you for making our stay feel like home
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Jade
"Like staying at my own home!"
Great facility. Owner was gracious and very helpful. Rooms are beautifully done. Close to golf course, etc.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
DONALD
"Wonderful, quaint, charming b&b!"
We loved this B&B! The owner was very nice, sweet, and accommodating ... the home was lovely, charming, and quaint ... We had such a lovely stay. Delicious breakfast, welcoming owner, beautiful location - we can't say enough good things!! Highly recommended!!
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Doug & Katie
"Surely, this is the most amazing B&B in Ireland!"
We were completely amazed by our stay at the Brookhaven House. It was quite simply perfect. What made it perfect? Well, there was a friendly, caring hostess; the room was packed with quality amenities (including a plate of fruit and chocolates on our pillows); the bed was unbelievably comfortable; and our breakfast of scrambled eggs and oak smoked Atlantic salmon was a delicious way to start off the day. What a marvelous stay we had at Brookhaven House!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Mary T.
"Awesome place!"
We arrived here at Brookhaven after hours of touring Ireland. The owner greeted us, helped us to our room, and brought us tea and coffee. She sat down in the main living area and talked with us for 30 mins or so. The rooms were great! After going out and exploring the town of Waterville, we were welcomed back with our beds turned down and chocolates on our pillows! Woke up the next morning with fresh breakfast! I would definitely stay at this B&B again and I would recommend it to anyone!
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Nice people, nice room, comfortable bed"
A great B&B, highly recommend. My wife & I stayed there for the Ring of Kerry. A very nice place with great folks.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
mark

"Great location, lovely people!"
Our time at Brookhaven House (one day only) was far too short! We didn't have enough time to explore the local attractions.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jack
"Wonderful"
The hostess was remarkably kind and helpful. She even gave us a gift because we were on our honeymoon. The breakfast was delicious. The location was very convenient to visit Skellig Michael. Absolutely perfect.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Joyce
"A warm and friendly welcome awaits you here!"
We stayed at Brookhaven for four nights and were delighted by the warm welcome we received. A sumptuous breakfast kickstarted each day, chosen from an extensive menu. The room was spotlessly clean and fresh, as was all areas of the Guest House and we couldn't have wished for a nicer place to stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Phillip

TripAdvisor reviews for Brookhaven Guest House

"Superb place to stay"
06/12/15 Kristine K
We are visiting Mary & John every year and absolutely love their house and the Waterville surroundings. Every year visit to Waterville is in our plans. Fabulous family and their service. We are going next year again, also this is a pet friendly location.
"Must stay!"
06/08/15 Nina P Kaiserslautern, Germany
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Brookhaven Guest house and really wished we stayed here for more than one night! Our hosts were wonderful - we chatted over some tea and coffee as soon as we arrived and they let us choose which room better suited us. Breakfast in the morning was amazing as well! They even helped us to get dinner reservations that evening at the smugglers inn. Overall we enjoyed our stay here and highly recommend!
"Home Away from Home"
06/06/15 Christina L
My husband and I stayed at the Brookhaven Guest House since it was halfway around the Ring of Kerry (we did the RoK in two days) and had a fantastic stay! The owner, Mary, is so very sweet and made sure we felt like a part of her family. The guest room was quite large and the bed very comfortable. Additionally, before arriving, I asked Mary to help me book a trip to Skellig Island for the day we checked out. She was more than willing to help us book, and she called the boat crew while we were at the Guest House to work out the details like when/where to meet the crew. Since we had to leave 2 hours earlier than originally thought since the boat crew wanted to beat an incoming storm, Mary got up extra early before our boat trip to make sure we were fed breakfast before leaving -- so very thoughtful! I highly highly recommend this Guest House!
"Have Waterville AND this property be a Kerry Way stop!!"
06/05/15 2011lovinitsteph Indianapolis, Indiana
Waterville is tiny but has some great restaurants and is quite charming. For those wanting to truly disconnect from the world, this is a setting where one can do this. I THINK this B&B offers free WiFi , but really, why would you want or need that ? This is a place to just unwind .The owners of this particular B&B are so friendly and helpful. Mary actually got up extra early on our last AM to get us to the bus pick up spot at Butler Arms before 7..and then went back to bed! She insisted on this even when we stated we were more than willing to get a taxi. She also drove our group of 6 to and from a restaurant( required 2 trips each way) that was a good distance from her property. Also, one member of our group had left their jacket at Liosderrig , an earlier B&B.No one answered the phone there but knowing we needed it, the husband from Brookhaven went out of his way to drive to that B&B and retrieve the jacket to the relief of our group member. Lastly, my husband observed Mary extending a most thoughtful gesture to a guest with a milestone birthday. The only thing we were rather disappointed by was that there was no takeaway breakfast for the morning we had to leave so early.We got the impression that times may be a bit tough for the proprietors as Waterville is not a huge destination for tourists .People this kind deserve good things. Make this YOUR stop!
"Big rooms"
05/19/15 Debbie R
A few days ago we arrived in Waterille with no accommodation booked, called and was lucky enough to get a room at Brookhaven House. John came into town to show us the way to the property, which was very kind of him. Both Mary & John were very welcoming & had heaps of local knowledge. The room was very large, comfortable and clean with a good size bathroom, also only about 1km from main part of town. Plenty of choices at breakfast and food was great.
"Treated like family!"
04/19/15 SuneelSeetal Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland
I visit Waterville every year with my son. I have always stayed with Mary & John and great to get my Kerry welcome when I am in this part of Ireland. Wonderful hosts, great breakfast's and on the doorstep of one of the greatest courses in the world! I highly recommend the Brookhaven B&B to anyone one large group or party of 2!
"Fantastic stay"
03/31/15 Sarellard Dublin, Ireland
We stayed for one night before a wedding in Waterville and we very much enjoyed it. Mary was a wonderful host and made us feel very welcome, we had a lovely breakfast the following morning in a very relaxing room. I would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Waterville.
"Wonderful host"
01/20/15 dmcgowan13 Litchfield, Connecticut
Shes a wonderfful host who went out of her way when I wasn't at my best. regretfully I came down with food poisoning after eating out. I was extremely sick and she really made every effort to make me feel comfortable.She switched my tee time at Waterville links and even gave me back a few euros because I couldn't eat breakfast. Thanks again mary I really appreciate it! You put a smile on my face. Hopefully some day ill back to play golf and stay with you again. cheers
"Warm and friendly with the personal touch!"
10/30/14 seangilrane Western Ireland, Ireland
The proprietor Mary was extremely warm and friendly and to say that she she added the personal touch to our stay is an understatement. The rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean and the breakfast was as good as I ever tasted (ask for the scrambled egg topped with smoked salmon) with the helpings unlimited. I have never experienced such brilliant and personal hospitality in a hotel. After a short while myself and my family realised that Mary doesn't just run a great business, but also, she is a natural peoples person who just loves to engage. We would highly recommend this guesthouse as a touring base for the ring of Kerry and we intend to return every year. And oh Mary's husband John is also a most welcoming host and great character to boot! Can't wait to go back!!
"nothing to add!"
10/24/14 begley85 new york
Previous reviewers have said it all! My wife and I usually stay in hotels but Mary's B and B caught our eye and we could not have been happier...large room with two outlooks, large bathroom with plenty of hot water..unlimited breakfast..easy parkinhg...why stay in town? We went to Smuggler for dinner one night which was Ok, the next night Ancoran in town, smaller but we thought better food, better service and certainly lesser price!