All hotels in Waterville, Ireland
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereNew Line Road, Waterville, Kerry, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Thank You"
What a great place to spend a night in along the ring of Kerry thank you for making our stay feel like home
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Jade
"Like staying at my own home!"
Great facility. Owner was gracious and very helpful. Rooms are beautifully done. Close to golf course, etc.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
DONALD
"Wonderful, quaint, charming b&b!"
We loved this B&B! The owner was very nice, sweet, and accommodating ... the home was lovely, charming, and quaint ... We had such a lovely stay. Delicious breakfast, welcoming owner, beautiful location - we can't say enough good things!! Highly recommended!!
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
Doug & Katie
"Surely, this is the most amazing B&B in Ireland!"
We were completely amazed by our stay at the Brookhaven House. It was quite simply perfect. What made it perfect? Well, there was a friendly, caring hostess; the room was packed with quality amenities (including a plate of fruit and chocolates on our pillows); the bed was unbelievably comfortable; and our breakfast of scrambled eggs and oak smoked Atlantic salmon was a delicious way to start off the day. What a marvelous stay we had at Brookhaven House!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Mary T.
"Awesome place!"
We arrived here at Brookhaven after hours of touring Ireland. The owner greeted us, helped us to our room, and brought us tea and coffee. She sat down in the main living area and talked with us for 30 mins or so. The rooms were great! After going out and exploring the town of Waterville, we were welcomed back with our beds turned down and chocolates on our pillows! Woke up the next morning with fresh breakfast! I would definitely stay at this B&B again and I would recommend it to anyone!
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Nice people, nice room, comfortable bed"
A great B&B, highly recommend. My wife & I stayed there for the Ring of Kerry. A very nice place with great folks.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
mark

"Great location, lovely people!"
Our time at Brookhaven House (one day only) was far too short! We didn't have enough time to explore the local attractions.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Jack
"Wonderful"
The hostess was remarkably kind and helpful. She even gave us a gift because we were on our honeymoon. The breakfast was delicious. The location was very convenient to visit Skellig Michael. Absolutely perfect.
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Joyce
"A warm and friendly welcome awaits you here!"
We stayed at Brookhaven for four nights and were delighted by the warm welcome we received. A sumptuous breakfast kickstarted each day, chosen from an extensive menu. The room was spotlessly clean and fresh, as was all areas of the Guest House and we couldn't have wished for a nicer place to stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Phillip
"Very nice place and great owners."
Lovely place all in all, really nothing to complain. They also dried my soaking golf gear over night... WIll be back. Easy access Waterville golf.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2012
Petri

TripAdvisor reviews for Brookhaven Guest House

"Big rooms"
05/19/15 Debbie R
A few days ago we arrived in Waterille with no accommodation booked, called and was lucky enough to get a room at Brookhaven House. John came into town to show us the way to the property, which was very kind of him. Both Mary & John were very welcoming & had heaps of local knowledge. The room was very large, comfortable and clean with a good size bathroom, also only about 1km from main part of town. Plenty of choices at breakfast and food was great.
"Treated like family!"
04/19/15 SuneelSeetal Maynooth, Kildare, Ireland
I visit Waterville every year with my son. I have always stayed with Mary & John and great to get my Kerry welcome when I am in this part of Ireland. Wonderful hosts, great breakfast's and on the doorstep of one of the greatest courses in the world! I highly recommend the Brookhaven B&B to anyone one large group or party of 2!
"Fantastic stay"
03/31/15 Sarellard Dublin, Ireland
We stayed for one night before a wedding in Waterville and we very much enjoyed it. Mary was a wonderful host and made us feel very welcome, we had a lovely breakfast the following morning in a very relaxing room. I would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Waterville.
"Wonderful host"
01/20/15 dmcgowan13 Litchfield, Connecticut
Shes a wonderfful host who went out of her way when I wasn't at my best. regretfully I came down with food poisoning after eating out. I was extremely sick and she really made every effort to make me feel comfortable.She switched my tee time at Waterville links and even gave me back a few euros because I couldn't eat breakfast. Thanks again mary I really appreciate it! You put a smile on my face. Hopefully some day ill back to play golf and stay with you again. cheers
"Warm and friendly with the personal touch!"
10/30/14 seangilrane Western Ireland, Ireland
The proprietor Mary was extremely warm and friendly and to say that she she added the personal touch to our stay is an understatement. The rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean and the breakfast was as good as I ever tasted (ask for the scrambled egg topped with smoked salmon) with the helpings unlimited. I have never experienced such brilliant and personal hospitality in a hotel. After a short while myself and my family realised that Mary doesn't just run a great business, but also, she is a natural peoples person who just loves to engage. We would highly recommend this guesthouse as a touring base for the ring of Kerry and we intend to return every year. And oh Mary's husband John is also a most welcoming host and great character to boot! Can't wait to go back!!
"nothing to add!"
10/24/14 begley85 new york
Previous reviewers have said it all! My wife and I usually stay in hotels but Mary's B and B caught our eye and we could not have been happier...large room with two outlooks, large bathroom with plenty of hot water..unlimited breakfast..easy parkinhg...why stay in town? We went to Smuggler for dinner one night which was Ok, the next night Ancoran in town, smaller but we thought better food, better service and certainly lesser price!
"As good as home"
10/20/14 Paul B Longview, Washington
My wife and I were so deeply impressed with the care that Mary gave us while we stayed there. We had cups of tea in our hands shortly after arriving. Our room was one of the best in our entire stay of two weeks in Ireland and one in Scotland. We were just ourside of town and the setting was peaceful. It is very close to the Waterville Golf Course and would be a great place to stay. Mary and her husband are very kind and will take excellent care of you.
"More than we expected!"
09/30/14 Debbie D
After reading all the positive reviews about Brookhaven, I had high hopes the B&B would be great. I was wrong- it was above and beyond great! Mary was very welcoming and helped my Mom and I pick a great restaurant in town- she even drove us to and from town so we could take a break from driving! The room was spacious, clean, well decorated and the view of the ocean was fantastic. I wish we stayed more than one night here and I hope to return to visit Mary and her beautiful B&B again!
"Bike ride"
09/24/14 Darren M
Great place to stop off on our bike ride 🚴🚴. It's a pretty little village With good views of the sea and good place to watch the sun go down. It's very friendly guesthouse with a warm welcome and pot of tea and a cake🍰 Great breakfast to set you up for the day
"Superb!"
09/21/14 Alice E Paris, France
My only disappointment is that we couldn't stay longer! We stayed for one night after driving half the Ring of Kerry at a lovely leisurely pace, and Mary offered us a very warm welcome and a spot of tea. Our room was terrific and very comfortable - had a great night's sleep. Stunning views out of the surrounding landscape. Waterville is an exceptional gorgeous part of the world, and I wish we could've stayed at least a second night. Mary also recommend a terrific restaurant - Dooley's Seafood & Steakhouse, where we had a great meal (try the salmon!). We also had a nice evening hanging out in the living room playing board games! Great full Irish breakfast in the morning. It's hard to pick a favourite B&B from our trip to Ireland (so many great ones!), but this one is definitely up there. For anyone driving the Ring of Kerry I would highly recommend doing it over two days so you can take it in properly and stop at all the magnificent places along the way, and stop overnight in Waterville at Brookhaven Guesthouse. Just divine.