All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereGrieshofgasse 11, Wien, Vienna, Vienna, 1120, Austria, ‏‎855-239-9225

"overall"
Hotel is not really city center. You need the metro, the stop is a 5 minute walk. Not much to do or see in the actual neighborhood. Good things are the internet, and proximity to the train and supermarket. Most hotel staff is nice but not really knowing. Maid is hopeless. Did not try breakfast, but at 14 Euro you can easily do better at the supermarket (has a nice breakfast buffet). Queen bed is only good for a small queen.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
s
"Wish I never booked in thos hotel"
We arrived late the first night 3am and the lobby person told us was ok to leave car outside, when we woke up, car was gone. Car was towed and we had to pay a fine of €250 plus 25€ taxi. If he told us to park in cause is safe, we would. This experience ruined our trip Hotel not in the center of the city
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Vivian
"Very Good Hotel"
Excellent Clean Hotel, good breakfast. Just had a problem with parking. Hotel parking was full and it was no where to park. Just was lucky find one spot behind hotel.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Kastytis
"confusing booking aggrement"
I booked the unpublished hotel in vienna, it was rated 3.5 stars. The price that I booked was including free breakfast. When I arrived to the hotel, It came out that my booking was not including breakfast, I explained them that when I was booking the room, it's including breakfast. I even have to show them expedia website and unpublished hotel, it still clearly show that the price that I booked was including breakfast. The note for this experience is, expedia should include everything the facilities as they wrote on hotel description on booking notice to hotel and costumer.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Haris
"MID TOWN VIENNA"
VERY NICE BOUTIQUE ART STYLE HOTEL. VERY CLEAN ALMOST PERFECT. GREAT VERY ATTENTIVE STAFF, BREAKFAST WAS PERFECT.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
MIKE
"Exellent Breakfast"
Hotel was very difficult to find. No signage on main street. Otherwise good hotel. Breakfast was the best out of all 6 hotels we stayed at. Room was clean and average size for Europe ( which is small compared to American standards) but adequate. Staff very helpful and friendly.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Patti
"great hotel"
Located within 5 min walk from 2 metro stations. New hotel built in 2012. Good buffet breakfast with sufficient variety of choices.
4 night family trip Sep 5, 2013
"Not a "City Center" Hotel and no WiFi in Rooms"
We have booked this hotel because, as the name says, it would be located in the city center. Unfortunately it is not. You need to use a cab or public transportation to get to the city center. It is located in fairly remote area with some stores and a market relatively close by. The biggest drawback for us was that there is no WiFi in the rooms. WiFi is only available in the lobby and in some rooms on the 1st floor. For most rooms, the advertised "High Speed Internet Connection" in your room is a wired LAN collection. Bring you own cable! Aside all that, the room and breakfast was OK. We liked best that the air conditioning really works and cools the room to any temperature you like. When coming back to Vienna we would stay at a hotel in the "true" city center.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
rains played spoil-sport. hotel stay was just satisfactory
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013
We.enjoyed it very much.. need better air conditioning. Hotel workers were very helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2013
dwayne
"Great location!"
Ramada Encore Vienna City Center is located near a nice cultural part of the city with produce stands and street vendors close by. It's only a few blocks from Schönbrunn Palace and the Czech Embassy (our main reason for this trip). It's also only 2 blocks from a main underground metro station and a 5-minute ride to the heart of Vienna! The staff was very cordial and the facility is very well kept.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
"Once you find it"
The hotel is located near a metro stop, important if you like to use the U-Bahn to get around Vienna. Unfortunately, even with the street address, the hotel can be frustrating to find at night, and the hotel is set back between buildings and they provide no signage--you literally need to stumble right into it almost by accident. Once inside... there was a comfortable bed, and the shower was so good that is was definitely worth writing about (which I just did). The breakfast, included with my stay, was not really worth writing about (though I just did), but there was plenty of fresh fruit, and good coffee. The staff in the morning were very friendly, very helpful. I walked out of the lobby feeling pretty good about the place. In good weather it is a pleasant walk to Schonbrunn Park. And again, very convenient and short walk to the Meidling Hauptstrasse stop for the Metro. The immediate neighbourhood is not really so hot for tourists, but accessing any key Vienna destination is easy and quick by metro.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Lazza

"Modern hotel in a quiet neighbourhood"
Clean, pleasant, modern hotel in a quiet neighbourhood. 5 minutes walk to subway station, from where it is a 10-15 minute ride to the town centre.
5 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"nice and quiet"
Nice, quiet place, clean rooms, close to metro station. The only thig that I would set aside is 14 eur for breakfats (!?!)
3 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Ivana
"Would recommend"
Hotel conveniently located near an underground station where trains leave every 3 minutes changing once to get you into town center within 10 minutes. Staff friendly and ready to help.
6 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Amina
"Mr review"
Stayed a couple of nights, the rooms were ok though our kettle didn't work and wasn't replaced. Not much going on in the area, it's not really a city centre hotel despite the name. It was worth what we paid.
2 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Everything are really good (helpful staffs, nicely decorated room, etc...) except the location is somewhat in the middle of nowhere. It's not nearby the train station (need @ 15 mins walk) nor the city center (the Ring). However, the subway is just 5 mins walk from the hotel, so it's still easily accessible. Just be reminded that there are no convenient stores in the hotel proximity and all nearby supermarket close by @ 8ish.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Damon Stanley
"great hotel!"
This hotel is great for the price paid! I would not say that it is perfect for solo travellers going to Austria, I would prefer staying at the hostel if I'm travelling solo. But the cleanliness of the room was great, bed is super comfortable and its really decent and nicely decorated for the price point. Totally worth it. Service wise was good. Staff at the counters were very helpful in terms of giving advise and morning calls if you need. However, its the first time I've been to a hotel whereby they dont help you to get your luggage to your room. The location is great, its 5mins walk to the train station and its easy to get around by public transport. Overall its a really good hotel, and I would stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014
This is a nice and quiet hotel with friendly staff and a good loction if travelling from Meildiner Main Train Station. My only regret was the WI-Fi which did not work at my room and was slow in the lobby as well. If the WI-FI issue could be solved I would be happy to stay for another visit.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Hotel OK, Staff Brill"
The hotel was nice but rough round the edges. It is in a good location and getting to and from the city centre was a short metro ride (2 stops). The breakfast was fully stocked and staff very friendly, attending to our every request. It was the great start we were looking for before our day of sight seeing. The dinner menu was adequate but dishes could be executed better, I feel this let the hotel down. Also the waiter was not very friendly but I believe training is the key, he didn't seem to interact with any guests just took orders and delivered them. It was very robotic. There was a member of staff called Serbi who we found very helpful and for us he made our experience at the hotel all the better. He advised us of places to visit and to eat, his recommendations were amazing and we had a great day sight seeing because of him. The beds were comfortable as single beds but having 2 single beds pushed together as a double made for an uncomfortable nights sleep, I would suggest purchasing some double beds for the bedrooms or at least mattress toppers that hide the split. All in all we enjoyed our stay thanks to some of the staff and will be back in the future.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Zarreena
"Misleading name"
The hotel list itself as in the City Centre and it is no where near the centre. In fact, it is an ethnic neighborhood that can seem a little scary at night. There are however some food outlets within walking distance. It is not what I would consider a central location and yet parking around the hotel is not free. Hotel parking is $16 per day, and I would have stayed further away for free parking since this location
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
SG
"Great location to wein Miedling station 850 metres"
Beds and room were very comfortable. Some minor maintenance to light globes and curtain tracks needed. Restaurant food was very very ordinary and maître d more interested in watching the BBC news than serving customers.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
as
"Clean, small but value for the price"
We booked a room for 3 adults, but when we checked in in the night, we were given a really small room and told that there are no rooms for 3 at the moment. The staff did help the next morning and gave us a room width an extra bed for the remaining days of stay. Rooms were small and tight for 3 people, but we paid lesser compared to our stays in other cities during our trip, so couldn't expect too much. The hotel was good, rooms were clean, bit away from he main city centre but the metro stations are nearly so travel isn't an issue.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Ron
"Bad hotel"
We stayedthere for three days the aircondition did not work the whole time we were there and it was hot!!despite changing rooms twice the hotel staff was non cooperative and borderline rude (exceptions were there) everytime we needed something. We were told to get it ourselves becuase they were understaff and the list goes on I would recommend you toolook for other places to stay thos is definately not it
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel close to transit and supermarket."
Most hotel staff are nice and helpful. room clean and quite. Recommend.Have to go to the lobby for WIFI.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good choice"
Me & my daughter stay here for 2 nights in the end of August. Hotel is situated on a great place, with excellent connection to all must-see sights. Room was very clean, equipped with everything we might need and breakfast was really tasty. Stuff are very friendly. Neighbourhood not seems to be very nice, and I recommend using public transport instead of walking.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
Sasha
"good"
Good hotel
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
L. Jackson
"Great value, clean, modern and had helpful staff"
Great value, clean, modern and had very helpful staff. The only downside was that it was a short U-Bahn rid to the city centre but that was no great problem and explained the lower price. we'd happily recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Tony
"Weekend in Vienna"
We stayed at this hotel during a weekend trip to Vienna. The hotel is pretty easily reachable by public transport, metro stations are just a few minutes walking away. The hotel looks fairly new and modern and all the facilities are in good shape. The breakfast (included) had decent choice and quality and was good kickstart for a day of sightseeing, and also check in & out were very smooth. Stayed at Ramada Encore hotels before, and think it is on the top-end of 3-star hotels, probably closer to 4-star. So far always a reliable choice.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2013
"Comfortable hotel fairly near city centre"
Although the hotel is described as city centre I would describe it as 'near city' this is not a major issue as a ten-minute ride on the underground will take you to the city proper. My room did have a faint smell of tobacco, which I did report to the main desk , however they didn't seem to agree, and assured me my room has always been a non-smoking room. Overhearing other guests conversations it would appear I wasn't the only one to believe the had a tobacco smelling room, so maybe it is just the natural scent of the building! The cleanliness of the room wasn't bad, but it certainly had room for improvement, on arrival I noticed the hand basin had a long black hair on it, and further one of the coffee cups in the room had the dried remains of a previous drink...Nice. The staff were pleasant, friendly and helpful, and spoke perfect English. The room was comfortable, the bed was firm, the desk large enough to use, however the provision for hanging your clothes relied on you not having too much to hang! Although, if necessary you would wheel in another clothes rack from down the corridor! The hotel has only recently opened, therefore the condition overall is quite good.
Other trip May 7, 2013
Craggle
"Excellent conference hotel"
Just used it as a conference launching pad - it's well situated for the U-bahns. Was pleasantly surprised, although I may have had more space than most because I was given the disabled access room by accident. Place was clean, staff were friendly. The internet didn't work in my room, either by cable or by signal strength on the wifi, which was frustrating. However, for the price, it was fine.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
"Fantastic Hotel, fantastic value"
I travel a lot for business and this hotel was fantastically priced. The rooms were brand new and spotless. The beds were really comfy and the decor nice. The buffet breakfast was really good too with many options. There was free WLAN in rooms and free wifi in the bar. It is close to the subway and well placed in Vienna.The ony negative point was the 12 Euros per night for parking.
5 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"I love the Ramada Encore Vienna!"
Wow! Simply a jewel - Clean, beautiful, Excellent!!!
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Oldrabit
"good value for money"
good experience overall. Can probably provide clear signboards around the metro station to guide first time travellers to the hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
IN
"Hotel new is perfect"
Fitness area ok, breakfast 10' room excelent, staff amability & area the best
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2013
very close to subway, city can be reached in minutes. Very new and modern hotel. Our room was excellent. A/C was appreciated
2 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2012

Good
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Zidian
CN
"満足度120%"
もともとウィーンは自分にとって世界最高の場所だと思っているので、かなり贔屓的かもしれない。しかしそこを差し引いても、このホテルは最高だった。ウィーン中心地からは地下鉄で10分程度であるが、逆にその環境が良かった。中心地にないと不満だ、という人にはオススメできない。そういう人は中心地にあるホテルに泊まれば良いだけのことである。自分にとっては言うことなしであった。部屋、スタッフ、ロケーション、どれを取っても満足。またウィーンを訪問する際には(空室があれば)必ず利用すると思う。
7 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
MASAMI
JP
"Clean and nice, but not so much close to the hotel"
Clean and nice, but not so much to see close to the hotel. but the metro was close we were told. we had a rental car. that is extra for parking. 16 euro.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Olcso szallas"
Kellemes meglepetes volt, jo a szallas es a kornyek, konyen tudtunk kozlekedni
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
HU
"Ordentliches Hotel für kurze Aufenthalte."
Ordentliches Hotel für kurze Aufenthalte. Es gab leider keinen Kleiderschrank, darum nur für kurze Aufenthalte zu empfehlen, solides Frühstück und gutes Hotelrestaurant. Das WLAN ist leider sehr durchwachsen, es gibt aber auch LAN, mit einem eigenen Router kann man sich also ordentlich versorgen.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Wien"
eine Nacht im Hotel, Personal sehr freundlich und bemüht. Wir hatten kein Frühstück, da wir am Naschmarkt frühstückten.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Klaus
AT
"bien"
bon sejour, hotel agréable , très belle salle d'eau. situé pres d'une station de métro et près de Schonbrunn. petit bémol, petit déjeuner cher...
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
sylvie
FR
"."
Next time i'd like to stay there again. Great location, very good price, very calm, no noise in the night. Friendly staff.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
Alena
RU
"very nice hotel for weekend trip to Vienna"
We had a room only (no breakfast) as breakfast was additional 14 euro per person - expensive! It took us 10min to get by underground to Naschmarkt for a very good breakfast there (8 euro only). The hotel is near underground station :)
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Michal
PL
"Kellemes hely"
Nem tudok rosszat mondani a hotelre. Kedvesek voltak, és segítőkészek. Túl sokat nem beszéltünk, mert gyakorlatilag csak aludni mentünk oda. Egyetlen kérésünk volt, hogy reggel otthagyhassuk a bőröndünket, amit szívesen teljesítettek. Találkoztunk magyar pincérnővel is, aki szintén nagyon kedves volt, pár szót váltottunk. Reggeliről nem tudok nyilatkozni, mert nem kértünk. A mi szobánk nagy volt, és tiszta, az ágy kényelmes. A fürdőszoba el volt látva mindennel. Egy elég jó hajszárító volt a fiókban (érdekes, nem fixen rögzített szállodai hajszárító volt, hanem egy szokásos kézi készülék). A szobában volt vízmelegítő, porkávé és tea. A szálloda elhelyezkedése tömegközlekedési szempontból elsőrangú, a Niederhofstrasse metrómegálló nagyon közel van. Az utca sarkán van egy közepes méretű közért is, és egy Interspar is közel van. A Schönbrunn értelmes sétával elérhető. Összességében kellemes volt a hotel, alkalomadtán biztos, hogy visszatérünk.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Janos
HU
"Gutes Hotel für Städtereise"
Hotel nur 2 Gehminuten von der U-Bahn-Station gelegen. Gutes Frühstücksbuffet für diesen Preis. Sehr ruhiges Zimmer (Dachmansarde) da zum Hof gelegen, sehr gross.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Marianne
CH
"Guter preis"
geräumiges zimmer und sauber, nur das zustellbett war leider eine zumutung, aber für 1 nacht ging das mit der kleinen auch zu 3 zu schlafen
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Ismail
Schönes Hotel im Herz von Wien. Super geeignet für Stadtbesichtigung
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Empfehlenswert"
Das Zimmer war sehr schön hergerichtet und sauber. Jedoch war es eiskalt. Auch die im Zimmer befindliche Heizung/Lüftung ergab kein angenehmes Ergebnis. Die Hotelangestellten waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015