All hotels in Agra, India
You can collect® Rewards nights here
Pratappura Crossing, M.G. Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282001, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

The following English reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"Terrible place , dirty , and very pricy!!"
The hotel is very pricy , about $90 per night !! And the quality is $19 per night. If we wouldn't arrive late at night after a long drive we would never stay there. We checked 3-4 different rooms till we found a relatively clean and decent room.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"Stay was pleasant"
Rooms were spacious and cleanliness was okay. Staff was helpful and hotel location is also good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

This is by far the worst hotel me and my friends ever have visited. I do not have high standards and I am aware of that you get what you pay for, but honestly, this was so disgusting, messy and horrible. There were large dirty food and sex spots on the bed sheets (that we asked to be changed three times but with no result), dirty spots on the walls, floors and even the ceiling. How is that possible? I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Extremely bad service and we did not see either the wifi and breakfast we paid for.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
4 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
Carlos Abarzua
Other trip Dec 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Usha Kiran Palace Hotel & Tower

"Decent for a nights stay"
04/03/15 Duffylad99 Leeds, United Kingdom
Like many people we had a brief stop over in Agra to visit the Taj Mahal, fort and Sikri. We found this hotel to be off a good standard, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. We also ate in the hotels restaurant, which again served decent food. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning on visiting the Taj Mahal as it is near by
"Decent Stay. Recenty Renovated"
03/23/15 AtulBasant Mumbai (Bombay), India
decent place. Renovation work under progress. Near Taj Mahal. So so restaurant. good for overnight stay if you are passing by for Taj Mahal. Located in city area. Lot of shops nearby. Not much parking near the hotel.
"Pleasant hotel stay"
03/15/15 bgv2015 Bangalore
On 25th we landed in Agra after tedious bus journey from Delhi at 3.30 pm Well in advance we had booked a room at the hotel and got into it. From outside the hotel looks very average but once you enter the room it is luxurious and very comfortable. It is situated very close to Taj Mahal you may have to spend just Rs 50/= to auto to reach Taj. The room has Air conditioner, Fridge well illuminated. WE had to change a room as the electrical facility was snapping and we were disturbed but the front office was very quick to change. The interiors are very good. The hotel is good for family stay and I recommend this to all. The service is also good. I wish to stay in the same hotel when I visit next.
"Awesome Experience.. :)"
03/15/15 kiranSodhan
I can not express in words my stay there was very good. I enjoyed every facilities. The food was beyound expectations and the food was very delicious. The room was very cozy and finally one should visit to have the experiene.
"“Wow.. !!!!”"
03/12/15 mayankrathi Kolkata (Calcutta), India
The Hotel is an amazing experience. You should have to visit it to believe it. The best experience after visiting almost 25 properties. God bless the staff. They are very cordial. I went with my friends for the first time. It was an exhilarating experience. You are blessed when your family is happy.
"Good sized rooms - modern, clean and friendly"
02/12/15 Cici1206 Bristol, United Kingdom
Stayed at this hotel with for 2 nights and would definitely stay again. The rooms are large, very clean and modern and the hotel staff were very accommodating to our needs (it was a particularly cold night and they gave us extra blankets and an electric fan heater). The hotel restaurant had some excellent food, would definitely recommend eating there. Overall they made our trip to Agra very enjoyable.
"Lovely stayn the city of love.... :)"
12/25/14 Angelina B San Francisco, California
I went to India with my friends for vacations this year. Huh!! Taj Mahal was wonderful so as the place we stayed. The hotel has amazing location with great hospitality and gesture. Rooms are clean and good. Food was good!!! All over it made our vacatins comfortable in the particular city :)
"Good and affordable place with nice location"
12/15/14 Aayushi A
Really nice location, with good connectivity, near to the railway station and other public transport.. Good food and services :).... staff is friendly and helpful .... :) other facilities are even really nice.. Overall thumps up:)
"big size room, neat and clean"
12/12/14 Rajesh S
excellent property, located on correct location to reach Taj/Fort, near by sadar market where we enjoyed with our foreigner friends, excellent room services..............................................................
"Nice Location & Rooms"
12/11/14 Rakhisharma New Delhi, India
excellent room services & staff skill, Room condition were excellent, Neat & clean wash room. sadar bazar is near by the property (on walking distance). Near by Taj/fort/Baby Taj . we enjoyed shopping.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews