All hotels in Agra, India
Pratappura Crossing, M.G. RoadAgraUttar Pradesh282001India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great room
    Regular internet service
    Breakfast is average

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Terrible place , dirty , and very pricy!!"
The hotel is very pricy , about $90 per night !! And the quality is $19 per night. If we wouldn't arrive late at night after a long drive we would never stay there. We checked 3-4 different rooms till we found a relatively clean and decent room.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Ilan
IN
"Stay was pleasant"
Rooms were spacious and cleanliness was okay. Staff was helpful and hotel location is also good.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Disgusting"
This is by far the worst hotel me and my friends ever have visited. I do not have high standards and I am aware of that you get what you pay for, but honestly, this was so disgusting, messy and horrible. There were large dirty food and sex spots on the bed sheets (that we asked to be changed three times but with no result), dirty spots on the walls, floors and even the ceiling. How is that possible? I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Extremely bad service and we did not see either the wifi and breakfast we paid for.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Anton
SE
"WITHOUT MINIMAL SANITARY CONDITIONS"
I HAD TO LEAVE THE HOTEL AT ARRIVAL DATE, BECAUSE THE PREMISES DID NOT HAVE THE MINIMUN SANITARY CONDITIONS FOR HUMAN BEINGS. I LOST ALL MY MONEY (4 NIGHTS) PAYED TO HOTELS.COM.
4 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
Carlos Abarzua
CL
Other trip Dec 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Usha Kiran Palace Hotel & Tower

"Poor Experience "
03/30/16 Mayursinh
Very cheap hotel but bad experience all of us food was not good. Rooms service very lazy and bad staff not answer well to tourists but good point in hotel is location is good and room is good. Overall 50%50 experience of usha Kiran palace hotel.
"Excellent Hotel. Food quality is awesome. Very good location."
03/24/16 Jayanta D
I've stayed with my family for 1day/2night. Staff were very helpful, there are always with you 24 h. Its cleanliness and neatness is just which is differs it from other hotels. Good reasonable price. Going to the food part it is awesome but little costly. Good sanitised bathroom. Romms are bit smaller. Good room lock system. Stayed here with no issues.
"Good room but wrost experience with their local tour and travels"
03/23/16 Priyabrata D Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Nice room with good decorations. Hotel stuff are very friendly and helpful. In breakfast options should be more as per price. I have gone through a package for tour to whole Agra as per their suggestion. But the tour and travel company they offered is horrible. First of all during negotiation, they didn't indicate AC and Non AC prices. So by default I thought they would have given AC cars. May be that was my mistake because I also didn't take any confirmation whether car will be AC or Non AC. Then their drama started when we started heading to Fathepur Shikri. Car was stopped suddenly on road and they took 1hr 15min to repair. During that time I requested tour and travels owner to give me a other ok car but he refused. I also told him to return my money because he was killing my time and also I had to return on that same day. So after 1hr 15min we started going to Fathepur Shikri and returned back to bus stand by time. But for them I had to sacrifice Shikri part. For this when I told him to reduce some money from total package , his wording was like local gunda. So be aware from this kind of situation and my suggestion is to book package from Govt approved agency not by the hotel's tie up agency.
"Good hotel"
01/26/16 Vivek B Dehradun, India
Nice hotel with nice room .the hotel situated in main road nice hotel to stay there.rooms are big and well maintained.staff was nice and soft spoken.the prices of food was little bit high according to the hotel.
"There are better places"
01/24/16 Manabesh_hota Gurgaon, India
We stayed in the property as a group of 2 families for 2 days. Property is on the main road of Agra which has it's own problem of parking of your vehicle. Clean room but worst food in Agra. Avoid if possible
"City of Taj needs better facilities"
01/13/16 Sudipa B
This hotel located beside a dusty noisy road trucks plying by all night.Lift is so small felt claustrophobic Asked for the best room which was small and cramped up.However the bed and bath were clean.Service slow.Food quality average.No facility except a restuarant .Would not recommend this place.Since most hotels were booked I had no choice but to come to this place. The restaurant they have is not inhouse its on the annexe.Buffet breakfast pathetic.No hot water for tea only milk was provided and we were asked to dip tea bags.Needs lot of improvement
"Ok for a Night"
12/20/15 Rohan2103 Mumbai (Bombay), India
We stayed at the hotel in Dec 2015 in a Delux Room. The rooms were ok for the price. Walls in the room were stained with shoe impressions. Cleanliness could have been better including the lobby carpets. Reception was good. Hotel should think about the service room which is just in front of you as soon as you move out of the lift and move to the lobby. The service room as expected is shabby in maintainence, gates open all the time and does not give a good feeling to the guests. Bed linen was found to be stained at the time of checkin which was promptly changed by the staff.
"Decent for a nights stay"
04/03/15 Duffylad99 Leeds, United Kingdom
Like many people we had a brief stop over in Agra to visit the Taj Mahal, fort and Sikri. We found this hotel to be off a good standard, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. We also ate in the hotels restaurant, which again served decent food. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning on visiting the Taj Mahal as it is near by
"Decent Stay. Recenty Renovated"
03/23/15 AtulBasant Mumbai (Bombay), India
decent place. Renovation work under progress. Near Taj Mahal. So so restaurant. good for overnight stay if you are passing by for Taj Mahal. Located in city area. Lot of shops nearby. Not much parking near the hotel.
"Pleasant hotel stay"
03/15/15 bgv2015 Bangalore
On 25th we landed in Agra after tedious bus journey from Delhi at 3.30 pm Well in advance we had booked a room at the hotel and got into it. From outside the hotel looks very average but once you enter the room it is luxurious and very comfortable. It is situated very close to Taj Mahal you may have to spend just Rs 50/= to auto to reach Taj. The room has Air conditioner, Fridge well illuminated. WE had to change a room as the electrical facility was snapping and we were disturbed but the front office was very quick to change. The interiors are very good. The hotel is good for family stay and I recommend this to all. The service is also good. I wish to stay in the same hotel when I visit next.