All hotels in Ratsada, Thailand

"good for a short holiday!"
Nice quiet getaway for the holiday
2 night trip Dec 22, 2014
SG
"Great quiet beautiful hotel"
Great for a private getaway. Beautiful high end hotel a little secluded. Perhaps the only thing I would mention is that the resort is up on a steep hill o not for those with difficulty walking
1 night trip Dec 8, 2014
Sandra
"A place to unwind"
The hotel room was really nice, clean and comfortable. And because it was the low season when I visited, it was quiet and using the pool, gym, spa & restaurants was at a relaxed pace, exactly why I chose the Westin. I'm not sure if it would feel the same when the hotel was fully occupied. There was nothing nearby near the property, and so travelling in to town for other sight-seeing or shopping was a bit expensive. I have been to a few hotels in Phuket in recent years, and would choose Westin again if I wanted a relaxing stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
SG
"Great view and great staff"
There's a club car service that brings me to every place of the large hotel and the driver are very ontime and well serviced us
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
kris
"Phuket Gem"
Staff were absolutely excellent and went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Hotel is 4 years new so everything is still in great condition. From gardeners to Mgmt everyone was so friendly. Only negative was nothing to walk to directly outside of the compound itself, but taxis and shuttle buses were always available. Will definitely be back!
8 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel with three pools"
Good to relax and enjoy but furnishing was a little cheap
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
jean
"Nice view hotel"
Very touching for my wife to receive a surprise birthday cake during stay in Westin.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Roger
MY
"No"
Staff can not speak english!! Difficult to find hotel with own car.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
SG
"beach resort require Wow factors"
The staff is courteous at the F&B , however basement restaurant buffet require much improvement...the soup n meat marinate is off, very blend., dipping sauce not tasty. The resort needs upkeeping as a 5star hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
SG
"Quiet and isolated resort"
The compound is huge, I could barely visit all the pool areas. I love the rooms which were huge and comfortable, it was so relaxing to just sit at the balcony and read a book against the sea breeze. It is abit away from 'civilization' so you can either stay in the hotel compound all day long or just take the shuttle to Phuket Town / Patong. I must really say that I think the service standards are quite high. I was on a night flight back home so when I requested for late check-out, the staff told us they could let us have late check-out at a fee. Alternatively, if we choose to go to town she could book the shower room at the spa for us to shower and freshen up when we get back. I also asked for a weighing machine at concierge to weight my luggages to see if they were off the limits. They didnt have one and after checking with other departments like the housekeeping side and apologized that they still couldn't find one. When we came back in the evening to collect the luggages, they were tagged with the weight of each pcs. Shows how the concierge staff remembers our requests and took the effort to follow-up.
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
SHARON
"Exquisite experience"
The resorts itself is huge, travelling from your room to any of the amenities would require the needs for their buggy,which of course, is there when you need them - always a call away (though sometimes it took about 10 minutes, considering of the peak demands time, breakfast, lunch & dinner) . If you intend to stay in and enjoy the amenities, do buy your supplies (ciggies, chips, drinks and stuff) prior to your arrival as there is no conveniences store anywhere nearby the resort, unless of course you're willing to walk miles away from the resort. All that being said, my family and i did enjoyed our stay throughly - esp to our son, who had an immensely amount of fun on our pool access room. I would recommend this hotel or should i say resorts, for those of you who wants a getaway retreat, rekindle moments with your loved ones, celebrating your honeymoon - this is definitely the place.
hafiz
MY
"Good choice!!!"
The hotel was vey good but was only that the hotel buildings were looking a little old and worn off but the interiors were new and comfort was never compromised
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Sreenivas reddy
IN
"Great resort, smiling and happy staff!"
We were greeted on our arrival by fireworks from the other side of the bay, and celebrations all the way to the hotel. At the hotel itself, the staff were always smiling and greeting/welcoming us wherever we were going. Our check-in was smooth and easy, our room spacious, clean and with a view on said fireworks. We tried the different restaurants, the room service and the Spa as well. For the restaurants, the two that stood out on our point of view were the Prego and the Eest. The staff there were awesome and caring, the food excellent, and being able to order food and drinks while being in a swimming pool was incredible as well! The Spa was a wonder: we took the 2 and a half hours package, and were not deceived one bit. The two massage attendants were efficient, smiling and our time there was great. We also appreciated the cabby drivers - all were very polite, smiling and helpful.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
EnA
"Go as a romantic getaway"
Fantastic hotel, however come prepared that you are faraway from the main parts of the island (e.g. Patong 40-45min). It's like living on your own island - room service, balcony pool with seaview. Excellent for relaxing & living in your own world.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"what a setting!"
A really great setting with good facilities- an outstanding infinity pool and hotel gym- its a straightforward stay at Westin.
5 night trip Aug 31, 2014
gs
"Relaxing stay"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast : good spread of food. Location : slightly remote, not close to beaches eg Patong, however hotel provides shuttle to Phuket town and Patong Room : very large and clean!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
H
SG
"Nice Hotel Close to the Beach"
We went for our Honey moon, it was a great place to stay if you want some relaxing time. Good facilities and Great staffs.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Prash
"Couldn't say enough good things"
This was a fantastic resort which was away from the touristy areas so you walk out the front and not be harrassed. The resort itself had everything we could have wanted and we went their to do a few tours but mainly relax and it was very relaxing. The staff are there to help with a smile and are very accommodating. Overall we had a fantastic time at the resort and would absolutely return if the opportunity arose. Although we went in the quieter months and not everything at the resort was open, there was nothing lacking but we would have loved to have tried the other resaurants. Room service was excellent as well.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Simon
"Amazing"
An amazing hotel. Drive was around 45 mins to patong. The hotel only had two restaurants open for our stay. But food was great. Beach is cleaned daily but water not the greatest. Pools are excellent though. The half price massage made our stay and the distance to patong much more enjoyable. Over all I would definitely recommend the hotel.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
cael
"Outstanding Hotel"
We have stayed in another Westin Hotel (Dubai) and returned to this one because of our positive experience there. The surroundings and facilities were beautiful and the staff were friendly and attentive. Staff remembered ours and our children's names and paid special attention to the happiness of our children while we spent time relaxing. I could not recommend Westin Sirai Beach more...
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
discostu
"Best stay"
We were upgraded to the best room in the hotel one with panoramic ocean view. Made our stay really special
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Prads
"Great Staff"
I think the F&B were fantastic they all need are great pay raise :) I went to heavenly spa and got a mud warp I think the staff there were very friendly and they too need a pay raise :) I also had a great time going up and down from my room in the golf carts they are very knowledgable with what thai plants to eat. Ray was very friendly and helpful :). What I think about the Surrounding neighborhood is Phuket has had a rough time. I would love to see charity work in donations to help with the stray dog crisis and the poor people who live in very voluble conditions. With such a wealthy resort I think the hotel and tourist can help the community !!
3 night trip May 21, 2014
NZ
"Beautiful views!"
Amazing views, but the hotel is a little tired and needs an upgrade at some point. This wasn't a really big issue but just something to be mindful of. For the price i think its good value. There isn't a lot to do in the area, so its good if you just want to relax by one of the pools - and there are a few to choose from!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Professional Hotel"
The westin is a quality resort ,very well branded , everything from the toilets to pillows has a westin registered trademark attached(pun intended) .The rooms are huge ,the pics are not fish-eyed , The wear and tear of the rooms and hotel is noticeable .. But the location ,friendly staff and the view more than make up for a few short comings.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
IN
"A great break at the Westin Siray Bay"
It was a great experience and simply down to the staff of the hotel ... They made the stay great, constantly looking after us, true is that at times (very rarely) there were small issues with timings when attended by trainees, and at time the cart to the rooms would take an extra 10 minutes, however, this is normal as they are learning on the job, and it was particulary busy. By the end the staff knew my kids names and made their experience great. The kids club even though is small the staff was great always keen to make my kids day fun and full of activities. A piece of advice for anyone going with small kids, is that they should do the visit to the Weekend Market with the Kids Club as they provide a great aid with the kids while enjoying a great shopping experience, it is just a tad more expensive than going on a taxi but you get a helper and you cannot beat that!! We tend not to repeat locations as we like to visit new places all the time however, this is a hotel that I would recommend anyone with kids and if I see myself back to the area it is more than likely that we will stay there. Only downside I have is the prices of the SPA, almost 3 times the cost of the local one 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. However, the experience in the SPA was good.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Away from the tourist areas."
Great 4 night stay in march 2014. Travelled solo and stayed in a suite overlooking the bay. Breakfast included and plentiful. Great facilities which was used through the trip. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
hat tick
"Nice infinity pool, beach is ok,"
Westin Hotel, of course, nice brand, everything is nice. No bad thing at all.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2014
Christopher
"Relaxing resort"
Great resort to unwind. We spent 10 nights and found the staff to be very accommodating, the ocean view room with pool access to be very spacious but the bed not very comfortable. Nice touch at breakfast with the vegemite....especially when u are not into Asian flavours in the morning. If we come to Phuket again...we would probably stay here again.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Will stay here again
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Mrs. Chew
"Beautiful setting, very relaxing."
This resort hotel is nestled in the hills 10 minutes outside Phuket town. With beautiful views from vertically every vantage point. Rooms and amenaties are clean and tidy to 5 star standard. Staff are outstanding, helpful and curteous A great place to just sit and unwind. I would highly recommend. RJ
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Roy & Natalie
"Very Relaxing Resort"
If every you want a relaxing resort away from the hustle and bustle of the City, it definitely is this resort. Nestled in Ko Sire, this place offers exceptional modern facilities, picturesque views and very lovely staff. As is located on the mountain, it would not be an ideal place for elderly with all the stairs and hills. Alternatively, there are carts to pick you up however only if your room is situated in an area where carts are accessible. The only qualm I have with this place is the check in and check out service. After calling the establishment of our intention to check in earlier which they agreed, we found ourselves still waiting to check in to our room an hour after the actual check in time. A blessing in disguise, lucky for my husband and I we did not go to the resort after our check out from the other hotel and went sightseeing otherwise we would have waited for 3 hours. Due to the inconvenience, my husband had to negotiate to extend our check out by an hour to compensate for the loss, and so they agreed. If that was one issue, so was the check out. After realizing our flight is at 2100 hours, we asked if we could extend our check out by a few hours assuming costs by the hour but we did not expect their offer of an extension for a few hours for a full day's worth of accommodation. As a SPG member, I'm rather appalled. As the resort is in a remote area, my husband and I had no choice but to check out at the agreed time and wait at the airport for 7 hours.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Kat
"Great quiet getaway in Phuket"
My wife an dI wanted to get a relaxing getaway and are glad we chose this hotel. The staff were friendly, the service impeccable, the restaurants great quality (especially EEST), the day spa was awesome, and the tour desk extremely helpful etc. Beach front not really a feature of this hotel but the pools make up for it. We definitely recommend this place for anyone heading to Phuket!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Tokito79
"great stay"
really enjoyable place. Clean and tidy all over with great pools and staff. Beautiful location near town however about a 25 - 30 dollar ride to patong beach which is where the action is. All in all great place to stay
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
It was definitely a great place to stay in for a holiday. The rooms were pretty, service was awesome and food is also delicious. All three pools were fantastic, but I felt that Horizon was the best. The only problem was that most of the rooms were located on very steep slopes, making it difficult to travel up and down to the room, but the buggy staffs are just a button away on the phone. They are more than willing to drive up and down just to send you back to your room or to anywhere else in the resort. Definitely one of the best resorts I've stayed in!
3 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Shirlyn
SG
"Beautiful hotel with amazing view from the balcony"
Beautiful hotel with amazing view from the balcony and nice and quiet beach.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
jade
"Fair is Fair"
This hotel is set in a beautiful location however it's hard to believe it is only three years old as the buildings and the Prego pool are deteriorating. The service was good and breakfast was satisfactory. Poolside service was excellent. I think the restaurants need help. Would advise for a review on that front.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
S.H.
"Beautiful property but poor upkeep"
The property itself has all the right makings of a great stay: beautiful facilities, generous rooms and a great view. Unfortunately what kills the experience is poor maintenance. The rooms had a foul smell from poor plumbing, the curtain in the bathroom had what looked like mold, and old towels. The buildings also showing signs of wear which surprised me when they mentioned that hotel was only 3-4 years old. On a different topic also skip the breakfast - there was a large buffet spread but most of the items were average at best. In my opinion your money and appetite is best spent outside of the hotel. I don't mean to be critical but this was indeed the experience I had last week.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Edward
"Wonderful hotel scenery"
You get what you pay for, book via hotels.com. I did a last minute booking (2 hours before check in). Although I did not get the room that I booked (pool villa) they upgraded me to a suite room and I am very satisfied with the room. My wife too was very happy that I choose this hotel. Thanks Hotels.com and Westin Siray!
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2013
"Brilliant hotel. Amazing views"
Waking up each morning to the view was total bliss. The staff were fantastic, always going out of their way to help. Some English wasn't the best but that's to be expected. The food was brilliant. All in all we had a fantastic stay and recommend anybody staying here. You will be thankful you did
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Terrific resort in great location"
This resort is beautifully positioned outside of Phuket with views of the town across the water. its near enough to enjoy the excitement and bustle of the town but far enough away to escape the noise and dust etc. The staff were delightful, friendly accommodating and the accommodation, while aging a bit - but hey this is the tropics - was very good. Something malfunctioned with the air conditioning and we were moved to a new room with no fuss or trouble. The restaurants were all good, with Eest serving really delicious meals. The settings, decor and views from the public spaces were lovely as were the pool facilities and garden areas and beach, although we did not swim there. Transport to the rooms was by buggy and the buggy service, like the room service was prompt, friendly and professional. Both my partner and I were unwell for the whole of our trip - don't ask - but we were looked after, assisted when injured and directed to a very good hospital when this was required. Service above and beyond......
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"at last a resort which truly feels like one"
excellent service great property superb location good choice of restaurants amazing spa good breakfast spread brilliant amenities a pleasurable experience indeed
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
tirthankar
"Very Relaxing"
Me and my partner really enjoyed our stay at Western Siray Resort, The Room was clean, the view was beautiful, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the food was excellent at EEST restaurant and most of all it was a very relaxing stay. The only down point is that the resort is located a 40min Taxi ride from the main areas like Patong so getting around was a bit of a hassle however the resort did offer a shuttle service to main shopping malls for a small fee.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great staff"
Westin has a profesional staff, very good service if you are travelling with the family....children. The hotel location is far away of the noisy town...but the beach is not really good for swimming.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
Ana
"nice rooms with gd view"
We stayed in a deluxe room with pool access. Upgraded from deluxe n feel that its worth it.Nice room n gd view of the sea however , if u r into partying at patong this place might not be for u . Its too far from patong. The can fare might set u bk by abt 1200baht. If u r looking for a rest n relax place then I would say this would be perfect. if u book for a day tour online or at hotel, ask for a free hotel transfer. Will save u some transport cost.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Serene & relaxing!"
It was a great trip which my husband & I thoroughly enjoyed, especially as a last minute decision. I was a bit worried about the location but there were buggies outside our room not long after being requested to ferry us around the resort. We also used a regular taxi which was affordable. Grab the shuttle bus to Kim's Massage and go nuts. It only cost us both under $50 Aus to have a variety of massages in comfort for 3 hrs. We had our favourite staff members at concierge & food services which made our stay that much better. I would be happy to return to this hotel with or without our teenage/adult children. I recommend this hotel & try and have a day with the Thai Cooking School, we loved it & know how to make some delicious Thai dishes now. It's only 10 mins from the hotel.
Other trip May 15, 2013
Debbie
"Great for honeymooners"
Booked The Westin Siray for our honeymoon, perfect welcoming, they done the bed nicely with a couple of towels to make them look like swans and also gave us a honey moon cake. I'd go there again for our anniversary!
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Not for a Beach Holiday (then why go to Phuket?!?)"
We have just completed an 8 night vacation at the Siray Bay. We are a couple in our early thirties. The hotel is located on Siray Island, at the south-eastern tip of Phuket. It is almost part of Phuket and one feels as if one crosses a small river rather than crossing onto another island. This brings me to the single most significant issue with the hotel: LOCATION. The hotel is set on a relatively steep hill with a strong incline. The complimentary Tuk Tuk (golf cart) service is very helpful here. It has its own beach but the SEA in NOT USABLE for swimming. The water is mirky, dirty and suject to the tides. As one employee explained it to me, the hotel has tried to clean up the beach and water but gave up. The proximity to Phuket town and the gypsy village on Sireh, as well as the drafts cause the water to be dirty and hence the beach. I have been to the beach once to check it out. SPG MUST change its description and clearly point out the usability of the beach. Apparently, it gets worse in rainy season when the smoke and smell of the rubbish incinerator on the opposite site of the bay reaches the hotel. (this is the boxy factory like building when looking straight from the hotel to the opposite side of the bay) The other problem is that the HOTEL IS REMOTE. The closest restaurants are in Phuket town. While Phuket town is slowly moving towards accomodating other visitor groups as well as backpackers it remains a relatively unattractive town.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
KMan
"Amazing Resort Hotel"
Just a great view... make sure you request a sea view room! The breakfast buffet was great and all the restaurants we tried were amazing. We didn't even have to leave the resort, between the pool, bars and the beach we didnt have much time left! Fitness centre also has a great view from the treadmills, definitely the best view I've ever had while running. Walking up the hill can be tough for older people but for us honeymooners it was a great way to burn off some cals. Would highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Nice to visit at least once in life."
Everything was OK as mentioned above in rating the various services. We enjoyed every second of the stay. The sunset was very nice which my daughter photographed for half an hour movie as well still.
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2013
"Absolutely Beautiful"
What an amazing location and a truely beautiful hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed and relaxed during our stay here.
Other trip Jan 29, 2013