All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11100 NW Ambassador Drive, Kansas City, MO, 64153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Quick Night!"
Quick overnight stay only to catch an early morning flight out of KCI. Room was VERY nice. Kept hearing someone up and about either next door or above, but accommodations were clean and most comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Terri
"Clean Convenient Near MCI Airport"
Clean, convenient hotel near the airport. Definitely had the most cars in the parking lot for all the hotels near the airport. Breakfast wasn't the greatest but okay.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Charles R
"overnight stay for airport"
Disappointed that the pool was not open and the rooms were on two different floors even though the 3 rooms were booked in the same reservation. When we tried to switch to the same floor we were told we couldn't unless we paid more
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Beds Uncomfortable"
One night stay before flying out of KCI the next morning. Beds were not all that comfortable in our room. Could use updating. Otherwise everything was great.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Very Pleased"
Very pleased with my stay. Comfortable bed, clean bathroom, and it felt safe. As a gluten intolerant I am very thankful for the abundance of options with breakfast. The staff even informed me of dinner options in the area. Overall very pleased, and would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Aimee
"Horrible front desk staff"
The hotel was nice and comfortable. They always had hot breakfast and coffee in the morning. The only downfall to this hotel and the thing that would make me question staying here again was the front desk staff and the lady that called herself the "manager" she was horrible! She and the staff need to learn some customer service and soft skills! I had asked each staff the same question on 3 different days and got 3 different answers including the 4th respond from the "manager" when I asked her the same question and advises 3 people from her staff have me different answers instead of apologizing for the inconsistencies she wanted to go on a power trip rant! Then when I would ask a series of questions they acted annoyed and became impatient with me. Get the staff together and teach them customer service and this hotel would be a 5!
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"good stay"
Nice room, staff was ok
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Adjoining doesn't mean connecting"
We requested adjoining rooms thinking that this meant that they would have shared doors. When we arrived, the rooms were across the hall and a few doors down. When I expressed my displeasure to the front desk, I was told adjoining does not mean connecting. Nonetheless our rooms weren't adjoining either. They were unable to provide connecting rooms until our second night's stay. The hotel stay was otherwise good. The breakfast included a good selection of hot and cold items. The pool was warm and the hot tub was hot. The rooms were clean and spacious, but I was disappointed with the fan noise of the heating/cooling system.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
JoAnne
"Kansas City visit 3/21"
The coffee in the room was not to my liking. During our stay no one brought in more coffee, cream and sugars. I didn't like the coffee but I did want a coffee each morning.
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
anita
"Recommend"
It was clean, seemed new, and comfortable
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"KC"
We were told breakfast was until 10 am and it was closed at 9:15 am.
Response by Comfort Inn Kansas City / Airport
Breakfast hours are 5:00am - 9:00am Mon-Fri. On Sat-Sun till 10:00am
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Dave and Kora
"Thank you"
Room was clean and comfortable and the staff was great.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"One night before flight out"
TV in room would not work. Otherwise, everything fine. Good breakfast. Very comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"KCI"
This was a great place to stay! The breakfast was really good and the staff was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Bianca
Quiet and the room was amazing.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Q-tip"
Bathroom could have used some cleaning. Q-tip on the floor and the counter had water spots. Other than that it was okay.
Marlowe
"check-in clerk"
A week before we arrived we called direct to hotel and was told they did offer park and fly even though the web said no long term parking. We booked online thru expedia and was told when we got there we could not leave our car by the desk clerk. We offered to pay something extra if that is what it took--no luck. The lady clerk told us we would have to take our car to another hotel she used to work at and pay to park there. The next morning we got up early to move our car but during breakfast a new clerk was working and she said "you stayed here and we have room -fill out this paperwork and leave your car here. This really helped since we had a 8am flight. The one clerk never heard of customer service!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
LG
"Solid hotel"
Room was clean and comfortable. Airport shuttle worked great. Good room for the price
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great night sleep!"
We came in late at night. The hotel pool was being refinished so there was a strong odor. The desk clerk was very friendly and apologized for the smell. She put us in a room far way from the pool. There was no smell at all. The room was very clean and bed more comfortable than any other we had slept in all week. We were very happy with our stay!
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Curtis
"nice hotel friendly staff"
Short stay. Late flight in from west coast. Spent the night before traveling to family next day
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
family visit
"Eh"
Not too bad, but not good, either. It seemed nice, but upon closer look, it wasn't the greatest. Pop machine was really old and ate my money. The bathroom was missing conditioner, which just seemed kind of like laziness on someone's part, but makes me wonder what other corners were cut? Shower was kind of dirty looking. In the morning the breakfast was not impressive at all. No accommodations for any type of late check out (1-2 hours after regular check out time), which they don't HAVE to do but would seem to be a nice guest service type thing, especially when the hotel was nowhere near full by any means. None of these are a big deal, but they are things that I've never had any issue with anywhere else. Interesting people working there. One of the desk clerks seemed to be on a power trip. Had several unprofessional conversations about other employees and guests in front of people that should have been done behind closed doors, or not at all. As a manager myself, this stood out to me probably the most, and is the reason I won't return or recommend this. If you don't respect the people who work for you or the people who keep you in business, then I'll take my business elsewhere. Being near the airport, there are tons of other similar options for lodging. I'd go to one of them.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
J.G.
"Could have been better"
Room wasn't clean, but bedding was. Breakfast was average; better at other Comfort Inns. Great location.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Norman
"Good little hide away"
Great place for the price
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"awesome!"
Great hotel , Great Staff :)
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
jennifer
"Horrible lights in the parking lot."
I have stayed in many Comfort Inn locations and always had a decent experience. Hotel staff was great. However, I can't believe there are not black out curtains in the room because there are VERY bright lights in the parking lot the shines in the room. I understand that you want to provide security in the parking lot and that is a great benefit. However, there are only thin curtains in the room. A heavy curtain would completely solve this problem.
"Friendly and comfortable !!"
The hotel staff went out of their way to make me feel right at home:-)
Tony Golden
"Weekend getaway to Arrowhead stadium."
Wasn't "bad" just not 5 out of 5 stars. Had two towels in one room, rented two rooms, the other had missing light bults. Bed was comfortable.
Teresa
"Good hotel worth the value."
Great rates, clean room and friendly staff. Close to the airport .
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
good value
"Restful solitude close to kc attractions"
Quiet,restful,comfortable....not too far from downtown kc, maybe a 15 minute drive on the freeway....very nice room
4 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Clean hotel. That's all we asked for!"
We stayed overnight for a nearby conference. The hotel was nice, for a 2.5 star, and served its purpose of being a quick place to shower and sleep. It's not fancy, by any means, but it was nice. The included breakfast in the morning was pretty good, for a hotel of this calibur. The tables were cleaned quickly and food restocked often. Can't complain.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
The lady at the front desk the morning after our stay was a little short and seemed busy but other than that our stay was good!! I would recommend staying at this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Lori
"Good value and location for KCI travel"
I stayed the first and last evening of a 5 day visit to Kansas City. The first night the shuttle did not arrive for an hour which was quite frustrating. The Royals World Series game was in progress but that didn't seem to be a logical reason why the shuttle couldn't make the 5 minute trip any sooner. Anyway, aside from that, the two stays were excellent. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and quiet, the breakfast was very good, and the other shuttle rides were all quick and easy. Given the reasonable rate, I think this is a fine choice for overnights with early or late flights.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice & clean!"
Very nice hotel. For the price, it had everything! Indoor pool, nice warm breakfast, clean, quiet being it close to the airport/interstate, friendly staff,...We stayed at a high-end hotel the night before and we all agreed we enjoyed staying here at Comfort Inn better! It was a good 15 minutes into KC/downtown, but well worth the stay.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Bruce
"Nice Hotel!"
Airport shuttle need to be more time Effiecient and accessible.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice Hotel, good breakfast, airport shuttle"
Great experience. Only negative was slow internet connection on the business computer downstairs. Wasn't able to print boarding passes. Otherwise, great!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Very nice."
Not a lot right around it. For overnight and get to the airport, perfect. Will stay again.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
DL
"Close to Kansas City Airport"
Good location close to the airport. Had to drive to restaurants, since surrounding neighborhood had none.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"Very comfortable stay"
Wonderful comfortable bed! I slept quite well in a very quiet room. The front desk was very helpful in making a change in my original booking to work in with my new plan for the stay. The breakfast was adequate but not outstanding.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
crazy quilter
"Vacation with family"
Very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. I would stay there again
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Tom Guinn
Very nice and helpful desk employee on arrival
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
c. williams
"Really nice hotel close to the airport"
Very clean, great staff - so friendly & helpful, early breakfast for red-eye travelers, shuttle was on-time. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Britney
"Met our needs"
We turned our car in and needed a place to stay overnight. The room was clean, bed comfortable, breakfast hot & lots of variety. We will definetly stay again when in the area!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Danny
"Ok for 1 night"
Bathroom was not clean, there was no linens in the bathroom, the wifi signal in my room was very weak and the room just didn't feel very clean. Also, the staff wasn't very eager to correct any of these issues either. However, they did eventually deliver some linens to me. It was not terrible, but I will probably stay at a different hotel the next time I'm in town.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Wonderful experience!"
Wonderful experience! The room had a spa like feel. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Room offered everything you could want: chair with ottoman, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot and big TV.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good breakfast, room was very comfortable, pool was a little small. Overall a good hotel with good price
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Top Notch/Great Price!!!"
Everything was as it should be, though rarely is at such econo-prices!! Clean, friendly, efficient,....would stay again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Coachmac14
"Close to KC airport"
The stay was very good, the clerk was very helpful, explaining about things in the hotel and in the rooms.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Game Day"
We went down for the Chief game and we where very happy with the rooms very clean and the beds where very comfortable. The Breakfast was ok but think could done little more. Rolls where dry and the sausage didn't have much flavor. I did the have the biscuits and gravy was very good. there was some garbage in the hall way by our room where looks like the bag broke or something when cleaning one of the rooms and was still there the next morning. But over all I would highly recommend this to anyone was good price and good place.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Winnie
"very comfortable stay"
All went well and the room was very comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great hotel except for breakfast"
I was concerned about the room due to the pictures (carpet looks terrible), but for the price it was a great hotel. The carpet is not so bad in person, and the rest of the room was great. The bed was comfortable; room was clean with a pleasing appearance. We were close to the airport, but never heard a plane. Blackout curtains decent, but clothespins would help. A/C worked well, plenty of hot water, mini fridge and microwave both worked well. Staff were polite and helpful. Parking was good. My only complaint was breakfast. If you are gluten free, there aren't a lot of options. Breakfast was pastries, toast, bagels, waffles, 3 kinds of cereal, oatmeal, and coffee. Gluten free options included yogurt (with artificial sweetener), hard boiled eggs, juice (orange juice was really acidic), fruit, and milk. And then there were scrambled eggs and sausage. Both were horrible. The scrambled eggs were dry and tasteless, chopped up into tiny little curds, and honestly I think they must be powdered, because I don't know how anyone could cook them so badly. I peeked into the kitchen and saw two more pans waiting that were covered with saran wrap, but were not on a warmer. That's a red flag for potential food-borne illness. The sausage? Well, I think it was meat. That's the best I can say for it. Like I said, I'm gluten free, and I picked this hotel in part because it said it had a hot breakfast with eggs, so I was expecting better. I would stay again even with the breakfast failure.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014