All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here11100 NW Ambassador Drive, Kansas City, MO, 64153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

4day stay. Overall comfort and breakfast very good. First night, room was not ready, no towels, etc., but problem dealt with in timely manner. Staff very friendly and helpful
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Close to KC airport, but that is it."
TV sat was out when we check in; and didn't get TV until next morning. No cups for drinks; no cups for coffee next morning. No kleenex etc. Won't stay there again; not sure that one of my first experiences with Expedia is all that solid either...as this hotel had a high rating from Expedia site.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"service"
great
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
bill d
"A quick night and on the road."
Flying into KC late and didn't want to drive 150 miles that same night. Hotel close to airport and interstates and easy to get to. Got to motel after midnight. Front desk courteous even at that time. Got to the room (clean) and went to bed (comfortable). Had an early wakeup call. Worked out in the Fitness Center (open 24/7). Continental breakfast started at 5:00 and had a great selection (both hot and cold). Ready and rested to hit the road by 8:30. Hotel shows its age but is still well maintained. If I was going to stay in KC for several days, I'd probably go somewhere else. But when you're traveling, it's perfect. Comfortable, inexpensive, meets the needs of the traveler. I'd stay here again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Very comfortable room, large. Good breakfast choices. Close to airports and gas stations
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Don
"Wont stay again"
We had to wait for an hour for our room to be ready. The bathroom door wouldn't lock and there was mold in the shower. The pool also was very dirty with lots of "stuff" floating in it. Otherwise the room was comfortable.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Stefanie
staff was stand offices, unhelpful, room was clean and peaceful. we could hear through the walls at times.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"very nice place to stay!"
my mother and I had a restful and pleasant night here. It was clean and all the staff was wonderful. Grandma Judy was a delight and there was such great service with her ramrodding breakfast. Keep up the great customer service!!!
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
PJ
Hotel was good for the price. The room was a little warm A/C wasn't working as well as it should
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Great for early departures from KC airport"
There is no reason to stay at this hotel if you're not flying out very early the following morning. I found the front desk person to be a bit rude, the only room available was the very first room in the hall on the ground floor which didn't match my request, etc. What can you expect from an airport hotel? If you go in with low expectations, it's great!!!
1 night trip May 20, 2014
tlf
"Near airport not bad but could be better"
Not a bad drive to airport. Staff seemed friendly but maybe a little overwhelmed, several military staying and had to have key cards reactivated so didn't have much time to tell us anything. Room had no reg. size towels, when we made front desk aware they gave us some immediately, Toilet seat was sliding around, looked like coffee was splashed on doorframe that had not been wiped off, shelf in shower stall was broken off- looked like it had been like that awhile. That's just picky stuff noticed. For my money, for just a few hours of sleep I would've appreciated it being a little more well kept. We slept fine and got to our final destination with ease which was our main goal!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Jamie
Close to the airport, price was right.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"Pretty Good"
It was good. Not mind-blowing, but it was clean.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"KC near Zona"
For the price around that area it was actually an awesome deal.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Close to airport. Very convenient!"
Everything was good except for the booking site we used said there was free parking and shuttle to the airport. This is misleading because we were unable to leave our car there.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
mamabear
"Comfortable & access to a beautiful fitness trail"
This was a lovely stop on a long drive. It was not especially close to I-70, but it was worth the detour. And, I think it was really convenient to the airport . The room was spacious and comfortable. There was a mini fridge, a microwave, adequately fast free wi-fi, and ample power outlets - a good place to recharge myself and my electronics. Across from the hotel was a beautiful walking path surrounding a pond with a VitaCourse fitness course set up along the way, a really nice alternative to the fitness center. I had my cats with me. The pet fee was very reasonable, especially considering the value for the money for the room itself. The free breakfast was average-to-good with some healthy options (yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, fresh fruit) in addition to the expected basic carb offerings. I would seek out this hotel my next time driving through.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The room was clean and neat. the front desk stay was excellent they allowed an early check-in after I told them I had traveled all morning and just wanted to relax. The only negative was the fitness center was extremely hot no AC or not working.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Ghost
"great family getaway"
The hotel was clean and well-maintained. The beds and bedding was comfortable, offering both soft and firm pillows which I appreciated. The morning breakfast selection was excellent, and the breakfast attendant was friendly and helpful. Parking was convenient. The pool and hot tub could have been warmer, but overall it was an excellent stay.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
JoAnne
"Not free parking"
We reserved the room, as it claimed there was free parking. You actually get free parking for as many nights as you stay. You can't get free parking while you are on your trip. Beware!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Ryan
"Room where clean."
Staff very friendly! Very affordable. Also the Breakfast was very good, will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good place for a good price"
It's a good place to stay and right by the airport.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Bar C
"No airport shuttle service"
The main reason I booked at this hotel was because the weather was bad and I wanted to use the airport shuttle service the next morning. However when I checked in I was told that this service was not available to me because I had booked through hotels.com and not directly with Comfort Inn. If this was stated, it was in the fine print. The main ad said "Free Parking" and "Shuttle" so I assumed this applied to all guests. I have never tried to use this service before but people I know told me they have never had this happen to them with other hotels. I should have stayed at the Marriot - would have been the same price when you add in the airport parking fee!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Regina
Phone rang several times during the night which was annoying
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"HoTTuB"
Hot tub was down at check in for maintenance. Upsetting because I was really looking forward to using it. Breakfast was fantastic! The bathroom tissue box was empty. Didn't need the sofa bed but the kids wanted to check it out. When they pulled it open there was a used tissue and crumbs.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Good value for a short stay
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"nice place"
we went for the pool so the kids could swim, the water and pool area was warm, so we didn't freeze like most pools. we loved it.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Clean and quiet comfort."
I picked this hotel because of proximity to KCI and availability of a king bed. Hotel is close to KCI, within a ten minute drive but not immediately off the highway. Dining establishments are not within walking distance so please consider this if you will not be driving. Front desk staff were friendly and courteous, happy to help. Room was comfortable and very clean. I did not use the indoor pool, spa, gym or shuttle.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Stephen
The rooms are nice but the bathroom could use some updating and the toilets don't flush very easy.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Wonderful breakfast, clean pool & hot tib"
Had a great stay, greeted and check in was a breeze. Enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The beds were so comfy. Breakfast was great. Had a wonderful stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Clean"
Room was clean. Heating system wasn't the best. Hot water ok as well. It was when the polar shield hit the country. Other than that it was a nice stay.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
ALJ
Overall comfort inn was very nice.The heater worked but never shut off if kept running all night so I turned it down to 65 so we didn't roast all night and I woke up to the heater blowing cold air.Had a cold for several days.Then check out is noon and we had know where to go until noon so not checking out until then and we were disturbed four times from housekeeping wanting to clean our room.When we did check out the lady at the desk seemed mad because we left late. May stay again if they fix the heat/ac problem
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
Deb
"nice room but freezing"
The hotel was really nice, new, clean, etc., and we were impressed with the quality of the room, especially for the price. However, when we arrived the heater in the room was off and it was about 50 degrees. The heater was not very powerful and it took about 5 hours to reach a comfortable temperature, so we spent a pretty miserable night. If you're using this hotel in the winter, I recommend that you call ahead and ask someone to turn the heat on a few hours before you get there!
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
We come every year to K. C. to see the lights and this is the fourth year we have stayed here. We were somewhat disappointed in the staff this year. We were not greeted very well from the first lady at the desk. She was impatient/distracted. There were two other employess that were borderline rude, as well. Twice, as my husband and son were swimming a hotel employee came in to the pool room and took all the towels or most of the towels leaving none for them to dry off as they were leaving. We observed some irritation between employees, too. We are assuming there is new management. We are already considering a different hotel next year!
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Wendy
"No free parking"
Not sure who is at fault here, Expedia or Comfort Inn. When you see free parking and free airport shuttle this isn't the whole truth. When we arrived at the hotel we were informed that because we booked with Expedia the free parking is only for the night of or stay and we could NOT use the airport shuttle. Had we booked directly with the hotel we would have been allowed to keep our car at the hotel and use the airport shuttle for the duration of our trip. Very frustrating to find out after the hotel was booked and we were no longer allowed to cancel our room. Defeated the whole purpose of staying with them.
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
All was exceptional except the pool was extremely cold.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
We didn't have hot water in the shower and pool was cold and was to be heated
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Christina Morgan
Room got way too hot. The air was really cold outside which came through the window. The heat and air unit is just under the window. Due to the cold air entering around the window the heater kept coming on. We tried just turning the unit off but then the room became too cold. Would not stay again.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"on time delivery to the airport, even at 4:30 a.m."
the staff took great care of my 95-year-old aunt as she went to the airport to return home.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Kathleen
Hard to find but great stay.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Cassie
"Great comfort, great service!"
A very enjoyable, uneventful stay. great service especially at breakfast. the lady responsible for the breakfast area is a delight. Although the area is supposed to be self-service, she is always there to help, make you waffles, clean your table and refill your coffee. She is a pleasure to have around.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Nice Big Room with Microwave + Fridge. Very comfortable bed with both soft and hard pillow for the choosing. Very pleased with the experience. Overall the room was very nice and clean. The decor of the hotel was perfect for the hotel. Breakfast was not bad. Overall I would definitely recommend and stay.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Comfortable stay, close to KCI"
The room was really great and the staff was exceptional. The air unit was a bit loud and disrupted my sleep a bit when it kicked on throughout the night. Overall, we were pretty impressed for what we got for the money.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Friendly staff...."
Free shuttle from airport and free shuttle to shopping district at night. Friendly staff allowed us to check in way early. Overall very clean and well kept.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Dean
"Good Value"
We stayed here one night, in order to attend a Chiefs game the next day. Staff was very friendly, breakfast was good, and the room we had was very clean and nice. I would recommend.. Bed was very comfortable and a good place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Good motel"
We stayed and had a good night. The beds were comfortable. The room was clean and in good condition. Morning breakfast was good. Juice machine was broken was the only bummer there. My only real concern was that there was green mold??? Around the corners of the whirlpool. Overall though we were very satisfied and would come an stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Convient location"
Disappointed there was no restaurant or bar.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
MAW
"breakfast and the staff"
We went down for breakfast around 8am and the bisquits were empty, we asked for more and the staff said there were no more, when another guest said that more were made the previous day when asked, she simply shrugged her shoulders and said" oh well, nothing i can do. We asked another staff member and she went in the back and made english muffins for a replacement. I've never heard of bisquits and english muffins. An hour later i came down to see if any juice was left and i was told the place was closed, i continued to look around and the lady looked at me again and said very sternly, WE ARE CLOSED.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Great affordable hotel near kci expo"
Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, awesome complimentary breakfast, and good location
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Overall Good"
Visited KC for a short trip to the Worlds of Fun amusement park. This hotel is about 20 minutes from the park, but we decided the drive was definitely worth it after seeing reviews/rates at the hotels nearer to the park. We were placed in a handicapped room (for whatever reason, hotels seem to like to do that when you book through Hotels.com). This placement was the only downside of our stay, as the shower head was on a hose and had to be held the whole time you were showering (I believe a mounting bracket would be about $5). We had some difficulties figuring out how to even turn on the shower, but the front desk staff was very helpful and respectful in helping us figure it out. Breakfast was standard free fare, but it ended an hour later than most hotels end breakfast (10AM instead of 9), which we took advantage of. We were a little nervous about noise on the first floor, but the room was pleasantly quiet. I'd recommend this hotel to anybody.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
"Another Stay"
I have stayed at this hotel in the past. The rooms are clean and very close to the airport. This closeness could be a problem for some as it is also close to the interstate. I am hard of hearing so noise is not a problem for me. Overall a good stay as a one nighter in order to catch an early flight.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013