All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
11100 NW Ambassador Drive, Kansas City, MO, 64153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

The lady at the front desk the morning after our stay was a little short and seemed busy but other than that our stay was good!! I would recommend staying at this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Lori
"Good value and location for KCI travel"
I stayed the first and last evening of a 5 day visit to Kansas City. The first night the shuttle did not arrive for an hour which was quite frustrating. The Royals World Series game was in progress but that didn't seem to be a logical reason why the shuttle couldn't make the 5 minute trip any sooner. Anyway, aside from that, the two stays were excellent. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and quiet, the breakfast was very good, and the other shuttle rides were all quick and easy. Given the reasonable rate, I think this is a fine choice for overnights with early or late flights.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice & clean!"
Very nice hotel. For the price, it had everything! Indoor pool, nice warm breakfast, clean, quiet being it close to the airport/interstate, friendly staff,...We stayed at a high-end hotel the night before and we all agreed we enjoyed staying here at Comfort Inn better! It was a good 15 minutes into KC/downtown, but well worth the stay.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Bruce
"Nice Hotel!"
Airport shuttle need to be more time Effiecient and accessible.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice Hotel, good breakfast, airport shuttle"
Great experience. Only negative was slow internet connection on the business computer downstairs. Wasn't able to print boarding passes. Otherwise, great!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Very nice."
Not a lot right around it. For overnight and get to the airport, perfect. Will stay again.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
DL
"Close to Kansas City Airport"
Good location close to the airport. Had to drive to restaurants, since surrounding neighborhood had none.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"Very comfortable stay"
Wonderful comfortable bed! I slept quite well in a very quiet room. The front desk was very helpful in making a change in my original booking to work in with my new plan for the stay. The breakfast was adequate but not outstanding.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
crazy quilter
"Vacation with family"
Very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. I would stay there again
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Tom Guinn
Very nice and helpful desk employee on arrival
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
c. williams
"Really nice hotel close to the airport"
Very clean, great staff - so friendly & helpful, early breakfast for red-eye travelers, shuttle was on-time. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Britney
"Met our needs"
We turned our car in and needed a place to stay overnight. The room was clean, bed comfortable, breakfast hot & lots of variety. We will definetly stay again when in the area!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Danny
"Ok for 1 night"
Bathroom was not clean, there was no linens in the bathroom, the wifi signal in my room was very weak and the room just didn't feel very clean. Also, the staff wasn't very eager to correct any of these issues either. However, they did eventually deliver some linens to me. It was not terrible, but I will probably stay at a different hotel the next time I'm in town.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Wonderful experience!"
Wonderful experience! The room had a spa like feel. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Room offered everything you could want: chair with ottoman, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot and big TV.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good breakfast, room was very comfortable, pool was a little small. Overall a good hotel with good price
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Top Notch/Great Price!!!"
Everything was as it should be, though rarely is at such econo-prices!! Clean, friendly, efficient,....would stay again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Coachmac14
"Close to KC airport"
The stay was very good, the clerk was very helpful, explaining about things in the hotel and in the rooms.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Game Day"
We went down for the Chief game and we where very happy with the rooms very clean and the beds where very comfortable. The Breakfast was ok but think could done little more. Rolls where dry and the sausage didn't have much flavor. I did the have the biscuits and gravy was very good. there was some garbage in the hall way by our room where looks like the bag broke or something when cleaning one of the rooms and was still there the next morning. But over all I would highly recommend this to anyone was good price and good place.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Winnie
"very comfortable stay"
All went well and the room was very comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great hotel except for breakfast"
I was concerned about the room due to the pictures (carpet looks terrible), but for the price it was a great hotel. The carpet is not so bad in person, and the rest of the room was great. The bed was comfortable; room was clean with a pleasing appearance. We were close to the airport, but never heard a plane. Blackout curtains decent, but clothespins would help. A/C worked well, plenty of hot water, mini fridge and microwave both worked well. Staff were polite and helpful. Parking was good. My only complaint was breakfast. If you are gluten free, there aren't a lot of options. Breakfast was pastries, toast, bagels, waffles, 3 kinds of cereal, oatmeal, and coffee. Gluten free options included yogurt (with artificial sweetener), hard boiled eggs, juice (orange juice was really acidic), fruit, and milk. And then there were scrambled eggs and sausage. Both were horrible. The scrambled eggs were dry and tasteless, chopped up into tiny little curds, and honestly I think they must be powdered, because I don't know how anyone could cook them so badly. I peeked into the kitchen and saw two more pans waiting that were covered with saran wrap, but were not on a warmer. That's a red flag for potential food-borne illness. The sausage? Well, I think it was meat. That's the best I can say for it. Like I said, I'm gluten free, and I picked this hotel in part because it said it had a hot breakfast with eggs, so I was expecting better. I would stay again even with the breakfast failure.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Joy
"Pool Closed"
They have one of the easiest pool systems to maintain (Salt Water) but guess what it was closed for maintenance some how the chemical balance was off. No notice no apology 2 little kids and no pool.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Location Location Location"
The Hotel is difficult to find off I-29. No freeway signs to the Hotel to take the next exit. Had to use GPS to locate it. Staff acted like they didn't care if we were there or not. Not that helpful Towels for the pool were awful. They were hard and old. My kids just wanted to swim with the room towels that were small. The noise from the freeway was bad. You can hear the freeway all night long. You can hear the guests next door as well. There were other hotels in the area that I would stay in the next time we visit. They had a breakfast the morning that we were there but the sausage seemed like something I would not eat. We had to go out for breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
PJ Kelley
"Very Happy"
Clean, and friendly staff. Across the freeway from Airport so be prepared to hear planes. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Jeff L.
"Well worth the price!"
My family stayed in this hotel for a short family vacation to Kansas City. We chose the hotel because of the price that included many amenities. It is a great deal for the money. This hotel has a continental breakfast which was excellent and served by Grandma Judy who was too cute for words. It has a pool, exercise room and a small hot tub. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The room was very clean and included a refrigerator and microwave. It was quiet and very comfortable. If we get to Kansas City again, we would return to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Michele
"Good hotel. bad reservation service"
He Hotel was good. We made a reservation for eight people. The only problem we had was that we called in to make our reservations through this Hotels web page and despite telling the operator numerous times we needed 4 rooms with 2 beds. She only made reservations for single bed rooms; this was a great inconvenience since neither the hotel nor this web page could or wanted to change our reservation once we got to the hotel and noticed their error.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Stay at Hotel"
Thr hotel was nice and clean. Breakfasts was good and hot. Service was very good and it have a swimming pool with heat which was refreshing. And a gym so their was something to do. I will stay their again and will recommend it to other.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
love jone
"Close to airport"
Made my reservations by Hotels.com (Called the number) and despite numerous confirmations with the operator that we needed 4 rooms with two beds each they still gave us singel bed rooms.. they would not change our rooms when we got there
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"No 2 bed rooms"
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Angel
4day stay. Overall comfort and breakfast very good. First night, room was not ready, no towels, etc., but problem dealt with in timely manner. Staff very friendly and helpful
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Close to KC airport, but that is it."
TV sat was out when we check in; and didn't get TV until next morning. No cups for drinks; no cups for coffee next morning. No kleenex etc. Won't stay there again; not sure that one of my first experiences with Expedia is all that solid either...as this hotel had a high rating from Expedia site.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"service"
great
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
bill d
"A quick night and on the road."
Flying into KC late and didn't want to drive 150 miles that same night. Hotel close to airport and interstates and easy to get to. Got to motel after midnight. Front desk courteous even at that time. Got to the room (clean) and went to bed (comfortable). Had an early wakeup call. Worked out in the Fitness Center (open 24/7). Continental breakfast started at 5:00 and had a great selection (both hot and cold). Ready and rested to hit the road by 8:30. Hotel shows its age but is still well maintained. If I was going to stay in KC for several days, I'd probably go somewhere else. But when you're traveling, it's perfect. Comfortable, inexpensive, meets the needs of the traveler. I'd stay here again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Very comfortable room, large. Good breakfast choices. Close to airports and gas stations
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Don
"Wont stay again"
We had to wait for an hour for our room to be ready. The bathroom door wouldn't lock and there was mold in the shower. The pool also was very dirty with lots of "stuff" floating in it. Otherwise the room was comfortable.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Stefanie
staff was stand offices, unhelpful, room was clean and peaceful. we could hear through the walls at times.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"very nice place to stay!"
my mother and I had a restful and pleasant night here. It was clean and all the staff was wonderful. Grandma Judy was a delight and there was such great service with her ramrodding breakfast. Keep up the great customer service!!!
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
PJ
Hotel was good for the price. The room was a little warm A/C wasn't working as well as it should
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Great for early departures from KC airport"
There is no reason to stay at this hotel if you're not flying out very early the following morning. I found the front desk person to be a bit rude, the only room available was the very first room in the hall on the ground floor which didn't match my request, etc. What can you expect from an airport hotel? If you go in with low expectations, it's great!!!
1 night trip May 20, 2014
tlf
"Near airport not bad but could be better"
Not a bad drive to airport. Staff seemed friendly but maybe a little overwhelmed, several military staying and had to have key cards reactivated so didn't have much time to tell us anything. Room had no reg. size towels, when we made front desk aware they gave us some immediately, Toilet seat was sliding around, looked like coffee was splashed on doorframe that had not been wiped off, shelf in shower stall was broken off- looked like it had been like that awhile. That's just picky stuff noticed. For my money, for just a few hours of sleep I would've appreciated it being a little more well kept. We slept fine and got to our final destination with ease which was our main goal!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Jamie
Close to the airport, price was right.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
"Pretty Good"
It was good. Not mind-blowing, but it was clean.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"KC near Zona"
For the price around that area it was actually an awesome deal.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Close to airport. Very convenient!"
Everything was good except for the booking site we used said there was free parking and shuttle to the airport. This is misleading because we were unable to leave our car there.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
mamabear
"Comfortable & access to a beautiful fitness trail"
This was a lovely stop on a long drive. It was not especially close to I-70, but it was worth the detour. And, I think it was really convenient to the airport . The room was spacious and comfortable. There was a mini fridge, a microwave, adequately fast free wi-fi, and ample power outlets - a good place to recharge myself and my electronics. Across from the hotel was a beautiful walking path surrounding a pond with a VitaCourse fitness course set up along the way, a really nice alternative to the fitness center. I had my cats with me. The pet fee was very reasonable, especially considering the value for the money for the room itself. The free breakfast was average-to-good with some healthy options (yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, fresh fruit) in addition to the expected basic carb offerings. I would seek out this hotel my next time driving through.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The room was clean and neat. the front desk stay was excellent they allowed an early check-in after I told them I had traveled all morning and just wanted to relax. The only negative was the fitness center was extremely hot no AC or not working.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Ghost
"great family getaway"
The hotel was clean and well-maintained. The beds and bedding was comfortable, offering both soft and firm pillows which I appreciated. The morning breakfast selection was excellent, and the breakfast attendant was friendly and helpful. Parking was convenient. The pool and hot tub could have been warmer, but overall it was an excellent stay.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
JoAnne
"Not free parking"
We reserved the room, as it claimed there was free parking. You actually get free parking for as many nights as you stay. You can't get free parking while you are on your trip. Beware!
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Ryan
"Room where clean."
Staff very friendly! Very affordable. Also the Breakfast was very good, will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good place for a good price"
It's a good place to stay and right by the airport.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
Bar C
"No airport shuttle service"
The main reason I booked at this hotel was because the weather was bad and I wanted to use the airport shuttle service the next morning. However when I checked in I was told that this service was not available to me because I had booked through hotels.com and not directly with Comfort Inn. If this was stated, it was in the fine print. The main ad said "Free Parking" and "Shuttle" so I assumed this applied to all guests. I have never tried to use this service before but people I know told me they have never had this happen to them with other hotels. I should have stayed at the Marriot - would have been the same price when you add in the airport parking fee!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014