All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
11100 NW Ambassador Drive, Kansas City, MO, 64153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Kansas City Vacay"
This was a good hotel. I like to be left alone and they did a great job. They were helpful at the front desk, just not super friendly. Breakfast was good but if you didn't make it by 9:00 you didn't eat and there aren't many food options close-by so be on time. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Holly
"The hotel itself was fine"
The hotel itself was fine, pretty & clean room. The breakfast was GROSS. No selection, cold etc.. And when I booked the room it didn't say it was an extra $20 for our dog to stay, I assumed it was included in the cost of the room.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Lori
"hotel has problems"
1st room the a/c did not cool. They had a cancellation and moved us. The iron did not work and asked for a new one. Said nobody was available to bring it to us. On way to front desk saw house keeping staff and breakfast staff. Hotel pool cloudy, cold, and had wet towels laying around with no clean dry ones.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
diappointed
"Very nice and convenient"
Tasha, the manager, went out of her way to make our stay very nice. We arrived early and she checked to make sure our room was ready. She also offered excellent suggestions for restaurants. The breakfast was very good with a variety of selections. The hotel was located in a quiet area and easy access to the interstate.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
carol
"Dirty"
The room had a strong musty and moldy smell. There was hair in the tub and on the bathroom floor. The worst finding was the boxer briefs behind the bedside table. On the bright side, the staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Happy hotel, but sad about losing my journal"
We loved bed and the pillows. Most of all Kathy, who took care of us at the reception desk with another lady, was very professional and helpful when we checked in and out. Unfortunately the Hot Tub was not working. I, mistakenly left my prayer journal in the room (204), and when I called back the same day, I was told all materials like that would be thrown out. That was heart breaking. It was a brown Journal with a Turkish bookmarked.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed the breakfast, It think we'll be back if we happen to be in the area again.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Simple repairs needed"
TV remote needed batteries, power control didn't work. Did not like the noisy bathroom fan on every time the light was on. You need to replace light bulbs in lights in the room. The bathroom sink did not hold water. Other than those things comfortable, nice, quiet room.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"My review"
I called after I had gotten my rental car, trying to get directions because I had left my GPS at home. She left me on hold the whole time! I finally spotted it off the highway! When I walked in, I informed her, I was still on hold waiting for instructions to this motel, she said "oh sorry". Loved the pool but the hot tub needed cleaning. Other than that, it was great!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
nina
"KC quikie"
It was just a quick in late and out early
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Good stay"
close to airport, great bed, nice and quiet - will stay again
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Marcy
Clean room. Clean common areas and lobby. Overall good experience
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Fantastic stay"
Great for the price and comfortable too. It was better then the hotel in Springfield MO
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Tucson Tony
"Not so pleasant"
Shuttle bus stops running at 11pm which isn't helpful when flight isn't in until midnight. There was no mention of shuttle hours on website. Not to mention, courtesy phone at the airport doesn't connect to the correct Comfort Inn.
Response by Comfort Inn Kansas City / Airport
On the official Comfort Inn website it states that our shuttle service does end at 11:00pm and Friday-Saturday-Sunday shuttle service ends at 10:00pm
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"A rude welcome to Kansas City"
The room was filthy. One of the beds had no bedding on it. Someones shaving cream was in the bathroom, and the bath tub was full dirty water and a used washcloth. The staff said, "Oh, I'm sorry". We were quickly moved to another room. I called the manager the next day, and she informed me that she would not be able to give me a refund. I will never stay at a Comfort Inn again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
marion
"almost perfect"
everthing was great except the suttle service to airport was not available for the time of our flight (they said it was full) and the extended parking was not allowed. we ended up booking another hotel in our return trip to park our car. this was an inconvenience to us and a loss of revenue for the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
"Excellent service"
Everything was great. The lady working the front counter was extremely helpful.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2015
"love kc barbque"
Nice hotel good food not very good parking
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
paul
I would highly recommend this hotel it was clean and the staff was very friendly!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Not worth the money"
Unsatisfactory
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Quick Night!"
Quick overnight stay only to catch an early morning flight out of KCI. Room was VERY nice. Kept hearing someone up and about either next door or above, but accommodations were clean and most comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Terri
"Clean Convenient Near MCI Airport"
Clean, convenient hotel near the airport. Definitely had the most cars in the parking lot for all the hotels near the airport. Breakfast wasn't the greatest but okay.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Charles R
"overnight stay for airport"
Disappointed that the pool was not open and the rooms were on two different floors even though the 3 rooms were booked in the same reservation. When we tried to switch to the same floor we were told we couldn't unless we paid more
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Beds Uncomfortable"
One night stay before flying out of KCI the next morning. Beds were not all that comfortable in our room. Could use updating. Otherwise everything was great.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
It is a very reasonable choice, if you simply want to stay 1 night near the airport
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Hotel was nice. Customer service when we checked in was terrible.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Hotel nice and clean, some of staff could have been more friendly.Breakfast bar kept n excellent condition by grandma Judy. Wifi kept disconnecting. Hbo could not b foun
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Very Pleased"
Very pleased with my stay. Comfortable bed, clean bathroom, and it felt safe. As a gluten intolerant I am very thankful for the abundance of options with breakfast. The staff even informed me of dinner options in the area. Overall very pleased, and would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Aimee
Beds were soft and comfy, room was clean. No complaints.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Horrible front desk staff"
The hotel was nice and comfortable. They always had hot breakfast and coffee in the morning. The only downfall to this hotel and the thing that would make me question staying here again was the front desk staff and the lady that called herself the "manager" she was horrible! She and the staff need to learn some customer service and soft skills! I had asked each staff the same question on 3 different days and got 3 different answers including the 4th respond from the "manager" when I asked her the same question and advises 3 people from her staff have me different answers instead of apologizing for the inconsistencies she wanted to go on a power trip rant! Then when I would ask a series of questions they acted annoyed and became impatient with me. Get the staff together and teach them customer service and this hotel would be a 5!
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Clean, convenient to airport."
While convenient to airport, the food choices are almost non existent except for a gas station/ pizza place. But clean, decent breakfast and free wifi, they hit all my base travel requirements
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
ChrisNU
"good stay"
Nice room, staff was ok
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
very clean, staff was very nice, the breakfest was very good would stay there again when i go to kansas city missouri,and i would highly recoment this hotel.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice Hotel, very close to the airport"
The hotel was very nice. Everything was clean. Breakfast had a good variety and....Waffles! We heard one loud plane fly over but didn't hear anything the rest of the night.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
A
"Great hotel,"
This is the third time i have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel, it is very close to the airport, the staff is excellent, and the rooms are clean and comfortable!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Close to the Kansas City International Airport"
Although the room looked cle The room was disappointing; refrigerator has been used but not cleaned; bathroom floor not swept; hair in bathroom sink; ice bucket covered in dust, and the TV did not work. I assume the bedding is well cared for but if there is not attention to detail it's probably a widespread issue.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
pleasant and affordable stay with a good night's sleep
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Very accommodating cleks. Very polite and helpful
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
J.R.
"Adjoining doesn't mean connecting"
We requested adjoining rooms thinking that this meant that they would have shared doors. When we arrived, the rooms were across the hall and a few doors down. When I expressed my displeasure to the front desk, I was told adjoining does not mean connecting. Nonetheless our rooms weren't adjoining either. They were unable to provide connecting rooms until our second night's stay. The hotel stay was otherwise good. The breakfast included a good selection of hot and cold items. The pool was warm and the hot tub was hot. The rooms were clean and spacious, but I was disappointed with the fan noise of the heating/cooling system.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
JoAnne
"Kansas City visit 3/21"
The coffee in the room was not to my liking. During our stay no one brought in more coffee, cream and sugars. I didn't like the coffee but I did want a coffee each morning.
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
anita
"Recommend"
It was clean, seemed new, and comfortable
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"KC"
We were told breakfast was until 10 am and it was closed at 9:15 am.
Response by Comfort Inn Kansas City / Airport
Breakfast hours are 5:00am - 9:00am Mon-Fri. On Sat-Sun till 10:00am
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Dave and Kora
"Thank you"
Room was clean and comfortable and the staff was great.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"One night before flight out"
TV in room would not work. Otherwise, everything fine. Good breakfast. Very comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"I'll stay here again!"
I was very pleased with this choice in hotel near the airport, this will be my "go to" place for airport stays. the room was very clean and nice. Breakfast was good with a nice little variety for most anyone, the hostess was very attentive and friendly. We had two very small pets with us and this is a pet friendly hotel. Things were very clean and neat. Thank you!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Cindy
"Good Location to Airport and KCI Convention"
It is pretty close to the Kansas Airport and to the KCI Convention. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Rate is reasonable.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Max
"KCI"
This was a great place to stay! The breakfast was really good and the staff was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Bianca
Quiet and the room was amazing.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Q-tip"
Bathroom could have used some cleaning. Q-tip on the floor and the counter had water spots. Other than that it was okay.
Marlowe
"check-in clerk"
A week before we arrived we called direct to hotel and was told they did offer park and fly even though the web said no long term parking. We booked online thru expedia and was told when we got there we could not leave our car by the desk clerk. We offered to pay something extra if that is what it took--no luck. The lady clerk told us we would have to take our car to another hotel she used to work at and pay to park there. The next morning we got up early to move our car but during breakfast a new clerk was working and she said "you stayed here and we have room -fill out this paperwork and leave your car here. This really helped since we had a 8am flight. The one clerk never heard of customer service!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015