All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
4071 Jimmie Dyess Pkwy, Augusta, GA, 30909, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

So,so soooo much better than another one we stayed at down the street. Nice beds and linens. Clean room and a real breakfast. Hallelujah!
2 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Good stay beside the noise"
Overall OK. The only compliant was that we could hear everything above us. I thought hotels use sound proofing to prevent unwanted noise.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Andrea
"Nice facility."
Rooms great. Staff friendly and clean facilities. I would recommend to anyone but be sure it is near the location you need. When I was searching it said I was 5 miles from the address I needed it turned out to be a twenty minute drive one way for 5 days. However that would not halt me from staying again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Lynn
"Fantastic"
I was staying there because my son was graduating from fort Gordon.. The staff was so kind and very helpful to me at this stressful time..
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
stayed for sons graduation at Ft. Gordon. hotel was okay enough; we were never in room log...to much to do...comfy beds
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Comfort Inn on Jimmie Dyess Pkwy"
Personnel, room & location were convenient and clean. Restaurant locations were great. I would stay again.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel good location."
Was very impressed with the hotel. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean and quiet. Bed comfortable. Breakfast was ok, traditional basic free breakfast. Would definitely recommend.
kenny
"Very satisfied guest"
I was in Augusta to attend the wedding of my niece, my 3 nite stay at your property just added to the joy of the weekend.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Albert
"very happy with our hotel"
Very clean. Bed was comfortable but pillows were not so much. Newer hotel and cracker barrel right around the corner!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great place with small driveway"
Nice property. Newer construction. Didn't see other floors but 1st floor was well kept. No noise from other rooms, although in room fridge was louder than a back-firing truck. Noise was constant; only way to quiet the fridge was to unplug it (which wasn't a problem as we didn't have perishable food with us). First night the heat/AC seemed to have a mind of its own and was unable to control it; after a few hours it calmed down and never bothered us again. We didn't mention these issues to the front desk as it was easier to just work around them. We had the feeling that hotel was not full (New Years Eve) so probably could have gotten front desk to move us to another room if we asked. Bed was large and comfortable. Bathroom was spacious, well lit and high-end. Plenty of hot water. In room wifi worked like a charm. Reasonably comfortable arm chair and ottoman; desk chair wobbled a bit. Continental breakfast was better than average. Small driveway sneaks up on you as you first approach so you have to be looking for it. Another hotel (same owner) sits directly behind this one and shares driveway.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Terence
"Hotel qualityand amenities"
I really enjoyed my stay
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Comfortable and Clean; Met Basic Needs"
The room was nice and comfortable. The walls were either thin or my neighbor watched TV very loud so could hear that. They gym wasn't very extensive. A few basic cardio machines. Overall the hotel was sufficient but nothing spectacular.
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
We were very delighted with our hotel. It was so beautiful & clean & very well maintained. We were very impressed. The staff was wonderful as well. This is our first time in this hotel & we would definitely do it again.
4 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Diania
"N/A"
Found dead bugs, had to kill roach in the bathroom
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Bart
"Clean and comfy"
Hotel was very clean and comfortable, wish breakfast lasted past 9am especially on weekends.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Corey
"Augusta was OK"
The lobby had trash left over from someone on the floor and the setting area. I mentioned this to the lady checking me in and she said that the two lovebirds outside smoking may come back in and get it? Ten minutes later I walked through the lobby and the trash was still there.The next morning I went to get coffee and it was out. I had to ask the person at front desk when the coffee would be made, and she made another batch. There was no one keeping the breakfast area clean or supplied.The rating was false when I looked at this hotel before my check in.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Will stay here again"
This hotel is very nice, bed was WONDERFUL, very clean, and in a great area
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Janet
"Great location and service not ONE complaint"
As comfortable as I've ever had
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Happy with Stay
Very pleasant staff.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
T Baker
"tiny rooms!!!"
The room was WAY too small for what I paid...it didn't even have an actual closet...there was a rod bolted to the wall text to the bathroom sink! Never again!!!
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2014
c
Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast could be improved but overall it was good.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Great Experience"
I was absolutely amazed and satisfied with my stay in Augusta, Georgia. The Comfort Inn and Suites was a refreshing place to stay while I conducted business at Fort Gordon. The staff was extremely pleasant, approachable and attentive to my needs. I strongly recommend this location for a business or pleasure. Resepctfully, Satified Customer
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Trinidad
"Nice hotel, very friendly staff"
From the time I entered the hotel, C J greeted me, she was very friendly. My room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Fred
Cleanliness of room/hotel
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
The room was Desperately n need of a dusting...and the shower was a lot to b desired. No pressure at all.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
melanie
The hotel served it purpose. Nice and clean and up to date.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2013
The ac in room 104 was not cooling as well. But very happy with staff, hotel itself. It also was in the high 90s degrees and we were in and out for a softball tournment. But I do believe the unit needs checking in that room. Thanks! Would stay and return again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Pamela
"Where is the hotel??"
We had inputed the address from website into gps and ended up stuck in traffic in the entrance to an army base. We luckily made it over to a turnaround lane and were able to get out before we had to deal with some armed sentries. Upon mentioning this to the front desk staff once we found the hotel. We were informed that this is an ongoing problem.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"room was very comfortable and beautiful"
Excellent. Breakfast was good. Room was appealing and comfortable. need a bar in room for a drink. refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave very nice. been nice to have a Keurig for sanitary reasons.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Just as advertised. Newer hotel.
3 night business trip Mar 27, 2013
"Can't complain"
My kids really enjoyed the stay. Very clean, quiet and staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
T
The room and facility were both clean. Had a problem listening to the person next door snoring
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"ONE NIGHT"
The telephone didn't work. I prefer a top sheet over the blanket, so I went to the desk to get one. The front desk girl seemed more interested in her phone than us.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Short Trip"
I was literally only in this hotel for about 7 hours to sleep and shower. It was very clean, there was a business center to print some presentations I needed and it was in close proximity to Ft. Gordon. Surrounded by other motels and gas stations. Would have been nice to be closer to somewhere for dinner, but it was cheap and clean. Sometimes that is all you need.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2013
Aw
"thin ceilings"
Ac/heater was very load, ceiling is very thin, could hear people walking around late at night
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
Hotel is only two years old. Everything is still new. Staff freindly.
4 night trip Dec 4, 2012
"YOUR $$$'s WORTH & MORE!!"
Looks brand new, beautiful interior, immaculate room, very clean, smells clean, very friendly, helpful and courteous staff, very peaceful, smoke-free, pet & pet (hair) free, delicious and plentiful breakfast, large smoke sausage patties, fresh eggs, lots of muffins and pastries, cereals (hot & cold), yogurt, boiled eggs, a variety of fresh fruit, more food than I have seen on a free breakfast in a long time, variety of juices, coffees, teas, etc. etc. etc. We had an excellent stay and had to stay an extra night and it was not a problem...stayed in our same room (no drama). This is the best hotel stay that I've had this year. The room was truly clean and very nice...very comfortable...I will use this hotel in the future when I am traveling in this area....Waffle House is right next door, Cracker Barrel is very close....other food establishments a few mintes away...I chose this hotel because of it's SMOKE FREE---PET FREE POLICY and we were not disappointed. If you want immaculate, like new accomodations...STAY HERE!
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
Gideon

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon

"Excellent Property"
07/25/15 Kim A Savannah, Georgia
Stayed here while on a fishing trip with friends last week. Very nice hotel, easy to find off Interstate 20 on Jimmie Dyess Parkway.. Free breakfast in the morning, outdoor pool. Clean rooms, comfortable bedding. Waffle House restaurant next to the hotel. Recommenced this hotel and would stay here again.
"Baseball Tournament"
07/11/15 AtlantaKatie Atlanta
Our team reserved several rooms at the hotel. Our room was VERY clean when we arrived--smelled great. :) The front desk staff--young lady on Friday afternoon and young man on Friday evening--were both extremely polite, helpful, and accommodating. The pool was small but of course, that's not a main feature but was perfect for a fun and impromptu pool party after our game last night. Loved the amenities in the room, especially since we had drinks and snacks for the team. The refrigerator was spacious, not just a mini-fridge. Overall, this was a perfect place for us to stay while in town to play ball. All staff was friendly and worked hard to ensure that we had what we needed. Thanks!!
"Gross tub, moldy shower curtain & moldy, rusty leak at wall. See photos."
07/05/15 Cynthia G
I contacted the manager as soon as I could. I wanted to talk with a manager after checking in, but was not given her name/email until checkout then next morning. Several customers were at the front desk complaining at the same time I was. Called the manager, then sent an email to follow up with her. Shared details of my experience and photos with her. She replied saying my experience and the condition of the room were not representative of "their usual quality." Asked for partial reimbursement, and was told I would see it in my next bill. Got a credit of $9, so I'm going public. Beware of this gross, poorly managed hotel.
"Fine stay but had some issues"
06/24/15 Dagger_TO Toronto, Canada
Due to the good reviews and the reasonable rates I decided to try this hotel for a 2 night stay during a business travel. Its location was also convenient. The property looked fine with sufficient parking. The lobby was nice and spacious. It was not busy but check-in was a bit slow with what seemed to be a trainee behind the counter. The room on the 3rd floor was clean but a bit drab; the furniture had some wear & tear. Everything was functional: climate control was functional and quiet, tv actually had a good selection of HD channels, WiFi worked great, microwave good and mini-fridge worked but temp setting had to be maxed. Though the hallway was a bit noisy, I found the room to be quiet. One issue was that after flushing the toilet, it did not stop running. No overflowing but it was annoying. I simply turned the valve off. Front desk was advised but the maintenance guy had left for the day. I was offered another room but figured it was not worth it especially since it was to be repaired the next day. Unfortunately upon returning it was not fixed. Also the room was not made. The cleaning lady was doing other rooms (annoyingly noisy constantly banging the doors). She offered to clean my room but I didn't want to be bothered. I did advise front desk re:toilet when checking out and was told they had no record of the initial call. Overall it was a good stay but to me these issues knocked down my rating. Next time in Augusta I will give it another shot due to the value and hopefully it will warrant a higher rating.
"Good Value for Augusta Area"
05/26/15 TravelinMamax3 Jamestown, Tennessee
Not a perfect stay, but a strong value for the area. Overall, the property is nice; clean; in a safe neighborhood; and conveniently located to most areas in both Richmond and Columbia Counties. I wouldn't normally pay this much for a Choice Hotel, but the Augusta area is over-priced as it is, and this hotel ends up being the better value for our family. To nitpick the property: The air conditioner never really cooled the room down to a comfortable level. I'm not sure if service is needed, or if it just some odd energy-saving feature. But my baby and I had a hard time sleeping in the 75+ degree room. It would cool periodically, but not consistently enough for our needs. The quality of the breakfast was adequate with standard Comfort Inn choices, but the attendant was somewhat rude. My advice would be either not to take down breakfast in the middle of families fixing their plates, or to make an announcement that breakfast is about to come down. But when certain members of a party get food for their kids, and don't get a chance to get what they need for themselves, it throws the entire morning off for everyone. But these two minor annoyances aside, this does tend to be one of our go-to properties when in the area. I've stayed in almost every hotel in the entire city, and for the price range, this would definitely be one of the few properties I would recommend to others.
"Nice hotel for Masters Week"
05/21/15 AU_BeachBum Auburn, Alabama
Given the hotel rates in Augusta for Masters week, this is a good deal. It's a few exits up from Washington Road exit, but this hotel is newer than many on Washington Road. Many of the hotels in Augusta and Washington Road are dingy, dirty and old. We paid 300.00/night here and it was worth it for that week given it's newness. Also has a Waffle House in parking lot - so yeah - that's a bonus! Sidenote - you'd think that Augusta or Augusta National given their who their members are and contacts they have would work on the infrastructure to the city of Augusta and provide new hotels for such a prestigious event. Literally, the hotels offered in Augusta are awful. Is J.W. Marriott not a member at Augusta National? The Hilton family? C'mon, Billy!
05/19/15 Sarah J Cranston, Rhode Island
I stayed here with my sister in February to visit my husband at Fort Gordon. All the staff were pleasant. The breakfast was ok. Not much of a selection. Overall, we had a blast. We even took day trips to Atlanta and Savannah which are only a couple miles away if you are up to the trip. Take a right out of the parking lot and continue going straight to get to Fort Gordon! Couldn't be easier!
"Very good one night work stop"
05/06/15 TracyTraveler Pebble Beach, California
This Comfort Inn worked very well for a one-night work stopover. The room was quiet and comfortable for the most part, although the in-wall heat/AC unit is a bit noisy and you could hear neighbors through the walls. The breakfast was good, and the front desk staff were welcoming and helpful. The WiFi was great, even on the 4th floor. My small housekeeping complaint was that there was only 1/2 roll of toilet paper when I arrived and no spare was provided, plus there was no floor bath mat to stand on. Overall, a good place to stay - I'll return if I am in the area again for work.
"ALWAYS KEEP COMING BACK!"
04/22/15 Jason C Columbus, Georgia
My workers and I keep returning to this hotel every week for the past year or so and I am just now writting a review. Our service is beyond great everytime, Jessica and Tiffany treat us like family. Breakfast is good, we prefer the cheese omlets over the scarmbled eggs! They recently up'ed their wifi, and the signal has never been stronger, so thats an added plus. Weather its for business, like our stays, family or even solo, this hotel is the best in the area HANDS DOWN. It's nice walking into a place, where you are comforted with a warming smile and heart this location provides every single week, back to back! This hotel is our home away from home. We gone keep coming back!
"Perfect getaway from Atlanta"
03/20/15 Julie T Nashville, Tennessee
We have been to this hotel twice now just to get away for the weekend - both times were absolutely perfect. Clean rooms, huge Jacuzzi suites, great prices, friendly staff...we love this place and will be back!