All hotels in Karon, Thailand

4.9
Super Service ~~ !!!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
KIAN TECK
Fantastic resort with first class rooms. Really nice and helpful staff!
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"5 star vacation"
SOLO TRAVELER, RATE THIS PROPERTY 5TARS. OCEAN VIEW ROOMS HAVE BREATH TAKING VIEWS. PICS ON WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE! MANAGER AND TEAM ARE HAPPY TO MAKE SURE YOUR HAVING A GREAT TIME.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2015
"True luxury resort"
The suites at the Shore at Katathani are divine. They are modern, beautiful and the private infinity pool is an amazing feature. The views are also stunning - you feel like you're in a secluded jungle. The staff and facilities are lovely. Complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea service were also delicious treats, not to mention the daily fruit baskets and other goodies that they delivered to your room for turn down service. Only draw back is that this resort is quite removed from the main town area so you need to get a cab to go anywhere else outside the resort. The staff was very helpful though in arranging day trips and taxis for our few outside excursions. My husband also happened to hurt his foot on a boating trip and they had an on site medical center to treat him. The poolside massages are also not to be missed! Would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a special treat and a true luxury experience.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Casey
Sea view Pool villa was amazing, with beautiful view of the ocean . Room offered absolute privacy , couldn't have asked for a better romantic place for our honeymoon.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Precious moment"
We were upgraded to a suite room with 2-stories, bigger pool, and a tiny bit of ocean view. Pleasant stay!
Other trip May 14, 2015
"One of the best hotels"
We have booked a room but were surprirzed that we were upgraded to a better room . The beach is fantastic . Not to crowded. Rooms are spacious
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
the room and staff were amazing. breakfast was great
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Up a hill, on a golf cart - Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel. Great staff. Bathroom, shower and toilet are not air conditioned. You have to open the bedroom doors and let the cool air flow into the bathroom.
4 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Jeffrey
"Worth every penny. Best hotel ever!"
The most amazing hotel ever. Went for my honeymoon. Room was amazing, great location, amazing service, best beach in phuket.I wouldnt want to stay anywhere else. I will be back!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Diana
"Wonderful and beautiful!"
We were treated well from the first time we arrived to the end of our stay. Details matter and the staff is very well trained and goes above and beyond with requests. Amazing place and would highly recommend.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Kris
"Excellent hotel"
Great hotel. Everything is exactly how you think it would be.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Exceptional Trip"
We had an exceptional vacation! Staff members were eager to assist and very helpful, the room was perfect, the view was perfect, the accommodations, perfect! We stayed at The Shore for a week and we are sold! We will make the long trek from the United States again, solely because of the The Shore! Perfect resort!
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Amazing!!!"
My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon and we stayed in the room with sea view and pool. We absolutely loved it. The view was breathtaking. Service of hotel staff was also the best. They helped us with giving us info on activities to do. They also provide transportation from our room to any place close by in their golf cart. Most the hotel staff knew us by our names by our 2nd day there. If they saw us going to our rooms from the beach they came by in 15 times to give us more towels. This is the first hotel we have ever stayed at that we never had to call for more towels. The breakfast spread is very delicious and restaurants were really good. I will say that since the hotel is located on a cliff surrounded by woods there will be bugs around so if you are deathly afraid, you may not want to stay here. We didn't keep our sliding doors open for too long because of the Flys n bugs. The room was very clean and they use oil scents so the room smells amazing. We definitely want to come back again!
4 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Purvesh
"Services are not good"
This resort only has less than 50 rooms. Usually a five stars resort with less than 50 rooms has very cozy, pleasant services or even provide a butler. But this resort has nothing like that. You are basically getting a 200+ room big hotel services in here. Two front desks literally sitting in the room watching me and my girlfriend open the door with our big luggages. They were staring us until we walk toward them 2 meters then showed us smile and stand up to take over our bags. Second day the same. Don't expect those small villa with individual butler services in here.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2014
My husband and I celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary at the Shore. From the moment we arrived until we had to depart for the airport we felt as if we had found Paradise!!! This resort, the people who work there, the food, the beach - Everything is 5 star! They did something Very Special for us since we were celebrating an anniversary but I won't disclose what... We were very Surprised and Delighted!!!
5 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
Wini Bennett
"Breathtaking room but..."
The room was gorgeous, but the food was mediocre, below average. Disappointing for the high prices they charge. Service was shoddy - no one speaks English and tips are expected (they stare at you and wait around until you give them something). They need to fix these issues to justify the $600+ per night they charge.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
sunsetdream
"IT WAS PERFECT"
Everything was perfect there: the Room, the view, the hospitality, the beach. A STAY TO REMEMBER.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Excellent service from the minute we arrived. Breakfast was excellent and we could not have asked for more. Excellent facilities and unbelievable beach
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Michael & Donna
Hotel is located on a the far end of Kata Beach and is absolutely amazing! We stayed in a private villa with a pool and the staff could not have been nicer! No complaints at all and the only downside was the bed. I am not sure what the mattress was made from, but it wasn't very comfortable. It was some sort of memory foam and was very hot.
4 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great place to be..."
Highly recommend this hotel. Very friendly personnel... beautiful beach view... good food...
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Hayk
"Nice, nice, nice! Can't wait to go back"
Three unforgetable nights. Great pool villa and nice friendly staff, just what we were looking for. It's a little bit far from the airport, almost one hour drive, but good transportation is arranged by the hotel,
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Derbala
"Paradise"
The room and view is breathtaking, the service is wonderful, and the perks (breakfast buffet, snacks delivered to room each day, use of sister property's facilities) are unmatched. Every single detail is thoughtful and well executed. One-in-a-lifetime experience.
6 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Perfect Phuket choice"
Perfect stay, the Villa is lovely (sea view) , clean, very well designed, and the private pool is AAA Will come again, and again ...
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Nice hotel next to beach"
If it was not for the sister hotels next to this property, then it would be a pretty boring place to spend a holiday. Try to reserve a sea view villa, bcs mountain view does not have the best scenery and its also little far away from the lobby and the only restaurant in the compound. In my opinion villas could have been better designed and some furniture in the villa is not of the best quality. Overall its a very good place and hotel staff is great.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Good hotel overall"
The hotel is located apx 10-15 minutes walking from main shopping center so in an ok area . It's a newer hotel with a great pool and swim up bar. The rooms are nice, clean , and we were upgraded to a better view for free and early check in. My biggest complaints are regarding the service at restaurant during the day as we ordered food and drinks then waited more then 40 minutes and never had anyone check on us well they forgot to put in our order and I kept having to get up to try and get bill from waiter. By the way we were the only people in the restaurant so it was completely empty. At checkout we definitely had issues there with a lot of staff confusion and errors that took us almost an hour to check out and caused a big rush . That being said, the hotel is nice and I would try it again and hope these are just growing pains.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Absolutely amazing!"
It was a great experience for my wife and I. The ocean view villa definitely brings the best view of phuket from your room. The customer service was excellent as well. Do be aware of mosquitos and other insects coming at night which are attracted by the room's light, keep the doors and windows shut and you'll be fine.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2013
"The Shore is Paradise!!"
The Shore at Katathani is pure paradise. The pool outside the bedroom is huge; while you are swimming you can watch the sunset and enjoy the most perfect beautiful beach. The food is great, better the Italy!! And the staff is just beautiful. I travelled all my life and the Shore is the perfect place. I will go back as soon as I can!!!
Other trip May 1, 2013
gio
"Very Restful"
Loved it! Friendly staff and clean rooms. Because they share amenities with the sister resort it was plentiful.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
Erica
"Well Worth the Stay!"
Well worth the money. I felt like royalty staying there! The staff is so cordial and wonderful! The accommodations are spectacular. I had no trouble just making myself comfortable. My only caveat to staying there was the amount of stairs I had to climb to get to my room. That, however, is easily remedied by the ready availability of staff-chauffered golf carts. The beach and the view are straight out of travel magazines... I'm DEFINITELY coming back here in the future!
2 night trip Oct 8, 2012
M Zamora

"What a great place!"
4 nights as a solo, started with dinner in Kata town and golf off campus the next day but happily stayed at the resort for the rest of the vacation. How to avoid bugs, inside and out? Not heavy but made it a bit less than perfection.
4 night trip Jun 2, 2015
Kenneth
"Good view, nice staff"
Nice hotel, can see beautiful sunset in the public swimming pool but many insect flying around in the room at night! You can find many smiling face from the hotel staffs, overall good experience
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Ming
"Lovely villa with personal plunge pool"
This hotel is clearly focused on delivering a superior customer experience. For the most part it succeeds. The facilities are great and the staff are attentive to needs. Although there did seem to be better service when my husband was with me than when I was alone. The villas are delightful and the service staff there do an excellent job. The bathroom and private plunge pool were fabulous. The bar and dinning facilities at the beachside bar & restaurant were very good. Good choice of European and Thai food with nice wine list. I would go back to this hotel again. Although I would not use the spa again as I did not get the same high quality experience there.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
ChairmanMeow
"Very close to perfection"
Second time here. Amazing luxury villas, impeccable service, great variety and quality food, and direct access to beach (public). Very hard to find any faults or want anything more. My wife and I will be back for round three!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Alen
"An ideal romantic break for couples!"
We really enjoyed everything about this hotel and would definitely go back again! The views from our room were beautiful and the food and staff were exceptional! A romantic relaxing break for couples!
11 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Bradley
"Great weekend away"
Beautiful resort. Great ambience. . Amazing brekkie. . Beach is very inviting. Friendly staff. Don't get a room to high up as lots of steps although a golf buggy is available if lift required.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Sue
"Luxurious hotel with first class service"
Amazing room with sea view - clean and comfortable. Relaxing resort, not too busy. Staff are all courteous and extremely helpful - nothing beats service with a smile. We will return.
4 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Nas
"Fantastic location"
Loved our villa, which was on the lowest level, so easy access to beach and restaurant. View amazing, private pool lovely. Staff all very friendly. I would have liked a little more deck space to lounge in the sun, but the grassed areas and poolside loungers were always available. We used the golf buggy service to take us to the edge of katathani resort then caught a tuk tuk or walked into kata. Kata had a good range of restaurants to try. We stayed in four different places in phuket and the shore was definitely the favourite. Even my husband thought it was worth the money!
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
jen
"Great resort for a quiet getaway"
Great resort to stay in if you are looking for a quieter location around Phuket. We booked for the garden villa, however we got a free upgrade to the seaview villa. View was breathtaking from our room and the private pool was great. Service provided by the hotel was top notch right from the moment you enter the resort in making you feel welcome and providing you with everything you need during your stay. Resort also provided complimentary high tea every afternoon and room service breakfast on request. Beach is very clean and less populated than the others in Phuket. Definitely worth the money if you are looking for a quiet getaway in Phuket in a nice resort. Location is pretty far from the heart of all the activity in Patong though.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Thailand's holiday"
I and my family had a very good time , we enjoy the city,hotel and the nice hospitality of hotel's staff. I would recomend this hotel for all people wanna stay in safe,quiet and pleasure place. It was a very special time to stay in there with friends and my family. Hope to go there soon!! Evandro
5 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Evandro
"Perfection.The Shore has to be seen to be believed"
We stayed 2 nights in a beachfront pool villa and the experience was 5 star from the moment we checked in to the moment we left.The villas are incredible,tastefully decorated and luxurious,the view is amazing and the sunsets are unforgettable.We will definitely be back to The Shore.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Honeymoon Heaven"
Friendly staff that knew our names after only 1 day. Beautiful quiet and private beach. By far the best place we have ever stayed at. Ticked all the boxes for a perfect honeymoon. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Fabulous hotel and location"
Absolutely wonderful hotel located on the beach with amazing views across the ocean. Privacy, exclusivity and facilities make it a hotel in its own league compared to other hotels in the area. Amazing staff add to the splendor of this hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
maz
5 star !!!!!
7 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Shibu
"Great villa, beautiful views, very relaxing"
The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. We arrived at 10:30am to the hotel and our villa was ready by 12 (I called the previous day to ask). They even anticipated late check out for us based on our departure times the day before- great service! The villa was expansive and every morning we enjoyed breakfast in the porch while taking a dip in the pool. Will definitely return again
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Nick
SG
"DONT THINK TWICE, AMAZING!"
This hotel is amazing, looks exactly like the photos, get a sea view villa, it is very much worth it, we stayed in 8814 which the view was pretty great, but 8813 would be perfect view and not too far up the hill. Staff are all really friendly and helpful they will take you on a buggy down to the main sister resort, and dinner eat at the harbour, their food is great! Get a massage down on the main road, cant remember the name of the place but next to a suit shop and very close walk and the best massage we ever had, and very clean!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Diana
"Awesome Hotel"
The Villa was big, very clean, friendly staff. Food was good as well. A very nice villa to rest and relax.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
KL
"A wonderful week"
We just enjoyed a wonderful week in one of the sea view villas - definitely worth paying the extra for. Very comfortable and you could quite easily lock yourself away in there for the duration of your stay. If you fancy yourself as a bit of a foodie, lunch options are very limited at the hotel, and although you can visit the sister hotel next door, the menus are almost identical so choice/quality is poor. However, for dinner options there are some very good restaurants nearby that do free return pick up, if not the hotel can organise a car for you. Our favourite restaurants were: Mom Tri's, On the Rocks, Kata Rocks restaurant, Boathouse Grill.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Traveltastic
"Incredible room and hotel"
Room is amazing, make sure you get the sea view room worth the little bit extra
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Peaceful and relaxing"
Lovely private and peaceful surrounds. Magnificent location and view.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014