All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
67 Sukhumvit Soi 2, KlongToey, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bangkok getaway"
Solo getaway. Hotel is great! Great if you want to partake in the nightlife that is Nana Plaza. Close enough (walking distance), but off the beaten path. Wifi was good to excellent, which is always a plus, but not always a given. Service and staff, were both excellent. My only issue with the hotel is the breakfast. It is adequate, but by American standards, I grade it a C-, and that may be generous
2 night trip Jul 8, 2015
"Decent stay."
Its not entirely fair to rate the hotel when the swimming pool was out of service, and i picked this hotel due to it having a swimming pool. So i was quite dissappointed but too tired to find new hotel and get a refund. The sky bar at rooftop, tv was running and bartender watching a tv-serie, no lounge music, but at steeper than most prices. I wouldn't come back to this bar.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Good Value."
Hotel was/is modern. The room well laid out in very good condition. I would say - almost new. Everything worked as it should - i.e. Wifi - Very good. Hot water, good A/C, silent, etc. The pool was under renovation; thus, I was disappointed - but otherwise a very good stay. I would return - and I would let my parents stay here - a few blocks off the the main street - but a reasonable walk.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
"Great customer service & bang for the buck"
"F" as he called himself was the BEST... He went above and beyond for us to be courteous and informative. He had much better English skills than the daytime person. Great hotel and good location in the city... The road it's on seems a little seedy but it's really not and is a great location for sukhumvit
Other trip May 10, 2015
dave
"Very good value for the money."
Pros-Great mattress, great staff, nice pool with very comfy lounge chairs (not wood or plastic), good wifi, nice desk chair and computer desk in room. Free shuttle on request takes you to the main street. A relaxing three days. Cons--On isolated dead end street near nothing except red light district on other block. Room lighting was terrible, poorly designed, with 20 watt bulbs that offer just enough light to make you think you are going blind (oddly common to many Thai hotels). Great place unless you like to walk out the door and be in the middle of things. Very friendly helpful five star staff.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very elegant hotel"
We stayed for two nights and liked it a lot! Interior looks very elegant, staff was nice, and there was a cool pool/bar on the roof. Breakfast had also lots of choices. Two things we didn't like: First is that in our room, the internet connectivity was just really bad. It worked perfectly on roof and first floor. So this might be even a single room related issue. Second is the location... The area is pretty much in the center, but you need to walk through an alley for like 5 minutes until there is anything. On the other hand, if you use taxi or tuktuk, there are plenty of them waiting outside. Also on check-out we learned that the hotel offers a free tuktuk ride through the alley. Still, a smooth stay and enjoyed a lot!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
theo
"very good hotel with excellent location"
i was at solo for 3 nights and got a great impression of it. excelent relation cost/benefit
juan
Nice staff. Room clean but poor lighting. Location close to river taxi. Great breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
donna
"Awesome"
I will want to stay here again and again . The pool was awesome , the food was great , the staffs were nice and very polite . The location was very quiet in a good way . Not far from major things .
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jide Johnson
"Would I stay there again?"
Not centrally located! Positive side...quiet street with other hotels and parallel street with many options of restaurants and fun (not my type of fun, but...). A bit distant from the train station but by moto-taxi or tuk-tuk all nearby! I like walking, so strolling to Silom for the great shopping area was not difficult! hotel was clean, staff friendly, and facilities good...but with so many options in Bangkok, I would probably stay elsewhere, closer to train and movement!
2 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Sergio
"A little far from Sukhumvit road"
The hotel is good, but the location is far from ideal.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Good hotel"
Nothing near hotel but they have free shuttle that takes you to Sukhumvit Rd which has skytrain access.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
bob
"Fun 3day trip to Bangkok"
Wonderful experience. The service staff was exceptual.
3 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
beth
"Comfortable, clean, and modern"
We loved our stay here. Was a great respite after long days of travel. Service is great, location suited our needs, and the room is clean and comfy. We'd certainly stay here again!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Liana
"unfriendly staff"
We arrived to the hotel on December 16 close to midnight, the unfriendly reception girl told us that our room does not have AC tonight but it will be fixed tomorrow.... only after I insisted to cancel my reservation she gave me another room. The same woman did nto want to help me to change 5 USD so I can have money for taxi. They did not keep my wife privacy showing some blood stains on the bed sheets in public , it is not nly she was very embarrassed but the charged us 60USD while this can be cleaned in a simple laundry. In summary the front desk staff was amazingly unfriendly and unhelpful. The breakfast is poor to say the least. Room are nice and clean.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
It would have been a perfect stay if the AC in our room worked properly! It was great room but hot air made it somewhat uncomfortable.
4 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Average Hotel"
This hotel was pretty average. The lobby was much nicer than the rooms. Located in a red light district...
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Great hotel and staff!"
Great accommodations at a very reasonable price. Rooms were clean and decent in size. The staff was very friendly. Most of the front desk associates could speak English decently enough to help out with guidance when needed. The hotel provided breakfast every morning which was great (pancakes/waffles/omelettes made to order). The hotel was close to the Nana BTS (public transit), maybe a 10 min walk which was convenient. Wasn't difficult to get cabs to the Grand Palace, Khao San, Taksin Pier, etc. Good restaurants close to the hotel, as well. Lots of night life only 5 min walking from the hotel. The only reason I gave this place a 4 for location is I felt it was too close to the Nana Plaza area (one of the red light districts).
5 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Hussein
"Lovely hotel"
Lovely hotel; comfortabel room, clean, very nice staff and nice rooftop bar.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
mirjam
"Clean room, great location."
Hotel was in a great location. It was one block away from all of the nightlife. Restaurants and street vendors were less than a 5 minute walk away.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"a good starting point to explore Bangkok"
This was a pretty good hotel, with good service, clean rooms, and a nice view from the rooftop. The downside was that it is a long walk from the hotel to get to any of the cool surrounding areas. The location is great in terms of being near a lot of stuff but it is about a 6 minute alley walk to get to the starting point, from there everything is great.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Loved my stay at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2. The rooms were very comfortable and we enjoyed the rooftop pool. The staff was very helpful and accommodating, letting a few people in our travel group store their baggage for a few days.
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
Rob
"Just what I needed"
Modern and cozy. Small pool, but nice and refreashing. Pretty quiet street. Crazy night life one street over. Breakfast was pretty good. Not big choices like Nana but adequate. I'd stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Tonya
"Nice hotel off the beaten path"
Great hotel. Off the main road so it was quiet. Staff was helpful.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
edgar
"good"
all thing is fine, except no slipper available
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
KE
"cheap hotel for saving money"
I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, arrived late at the first night, no luggages service, even no trolley for luggages, the reception is not kindness, very poor facilities in the hotel, and very poor breakfast, but the rooms was very clean, I think 4 for star is too much for this hotel, 3 stars are more than enough.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Amer Baz
The hotel nice ,comfort bed, nice bath, cool pool but i do not like location very very far to main road maybe 800-900 meter. no security in the hotel. they offer tuktuk but to transfer you from the hotel to the mall in the same road not to the main road also the tuk tuk not return you to the hotel like other hotel like icon or aspen.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Small hotel but great location and excellent breakfast!! Staff goes out of his mind to help you with any issues. Recommend!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Pycak
"Stayed one night and loved it. Easy walk to Nana"
New hotel, great bed, big shower, nice amenities, great front desk customer service, easy walk to BTS, Nana Plaza. At night it was nice and quiet. WHICH is saying a LOT as I was there during Songkran. I'll definitely stay there again. Thank YOU!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
mikes
Excellent service, great location. I love that the rooms had no carpeting. Fresh and clean.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Rachel
"Great Find!"
Loved it. Great rooftop pool, great service, even the pizza was good. And the owner is a gem. Centrally located, close to the heart, but not too close to the noise. Had a great trip here.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Danny
"Convenient to the main downtown of activities."
The planned tour of The Palace and Laydown Buddard is not materialized due to the dressing issue. i don't like it.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Dr. Know
"Great hotel, good location,"
Broken blinds on shower window/screen. Couldn't adjust it. Weak or non-existent wifi throughout most of stay. The view isn't the greatest, since it looks right into the rooms of another hotel... The pool closes really early at 7pm. However, the room quality is amazing for the price, I love it. Super comfortable and relaxing. Friendly staff and such. However, the location isn't the best. You can specifically request a shuttle to the end of the soi, to the main road. But with bags, it's still a hike to the nearest metro station. Also, there's no shuttle back to the hotel. At night, it could be dangerous. Be warned, it's one street over from Thailand's Nana Plaza, one of its three red light districts. So be careful around the area.
6 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"great hotel !!"
I was treated well and the staff was friendly. Everything was wonderful. Room was just right and the shower was fantastic. I recommend.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
Stewart
"Great value for the quality"
The Solo was a new location for us in Bangkok and we really loved it. We were just a short walk from the Skytrain in a quiet location. There was lots going on; several night markets with wonderful food and lots of street shopping. The neighborhood is a real mix of people from all over and very lively. Our room was right next to the pool and bar which I thought might be noisy but the AC was louder so it made taking a swim a breeze. I had been traveling 4 weeks and the pillows on my bed were the best; soft and not like a rock. The room is modern and has an excellent design; lots of lights that you can control right from bed, a bathroom with a separate shower and toilet and a convenient desk space. Free wifi, water, tea and coffee. The shower was nice and big and unlike the apartment I stayed in at the beginning of my trip, the shower drained quickly and the floor materials were not slippery. There is also a free tuktuk but we always walked to everything. It was one of the nicest hotels ever for the price I paid.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
"Good choice for Bangkok"
Great hotel, fun location. The Sukhumvit area is fun and has a lot of night life, but the hotel is down a quiet street away from all the noise so you get the best of both worlds. It is near the highway but we had a room the overlooked it and it wasn't too loud. Clean rooms, friendly staff, having a pool on a hot Bangkok day was great. Right in between two BTS stations and near multiple bus stops. Stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip and would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2013
Allison L
"Great for the price and clean!"
The staff was ok, not the best we had on our trip, but the room was definitely above standards for clean, and the shower was awesome!
Other trip Feb 5, 2013
"Best of the Boutique"
This by far is my favorite hotel in the nana area. The hotel is very comfortable, staff is always very friendly and the rooms are very nice, clean and modern. I always staff at this hotel as it has a great location and the price is right! It has free internet, hot water with pressure and an overal nice room! The location is walkign diatance from Nana and they provide a tuk tuk service to drive you to Sukumvit Rd. This by far is my favorite hotel and will go back on my next trip.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2013
Rodolo

"Great staff and excellent value for money!"
Hotel Solo was a great little find - clean, tidy with friendly staff. It's situated in the centre of Sukhumvit and the hotel provide a free shuttle bus which drops you off by the sky train station - this was super helpful! We tried to use taxis on our first night and the traffic was horrific and we most certainly were charged too much, so I couldn't recommend the sky train enough. The room we stayed in was clean and comfortable - the only downfall was the rather noisy air conditioning. There was modest breakfast selection but this satisfied our needs. The pool overlooks the city and there is a poolside bar offering a selection of drinks and Thai/ western snacks. We couldn't believe just how great value for money this room was. Thank you Hotel Solo for making our first few days in Thailand so pleasurable! :-)
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Curtis
"Nice hotel close to the action"
Really modern clean and comfortable hotel a few minutes walk from the BTS. would definitely stay here again
4 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Neal
"Contemporary, chic and modern."
Fabulous hotel, contemporary and chic. Great soft pillows and mattresses. Tucked away in a quiet street which is great as only 2 minutes walk from everything. Staff were ever so friendly and polite and exceeded that extra mile if you asked for anything. Even arranged a taxi to airport at reduced cost than haggle with one on the street. Would defineteley recommend and go back.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
shabana
"Nice hotel will repeat"
Nice hotel with modern rooms and friendly staff. I will stay here again when in the area. Only downside is no real restaurant but plenty of delivery and other options close by.
13 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Jacob
"Good but not the cleanliness"
Great price. The room smells like someone just smoked with the stuffed airflow once I entered the floor. Found a bug crawling on the mirror above the sink. The bed sheet is spitted with one little spot of black ink. Location is closed to the major city great which is great considered the price level.
4 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Ka Tat
Nice, clean hotel with a pool on top. Good value.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Oliver L
"Clean, silent, well equiped, good breakfast"
Very well equiped rooms, clean and silent. Good service and nice breakfast. Shuttle service to main road. Only thing to improve is the pool, could be more clean. I would for sure stay there again
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Patrick
"hope to come again"
nice hotel
5 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
avi
IL
"Relaxation"
Unfortunately the pool was under renovation and we weren't notified of this until we checked in. It was 40°c when we stayed here so the pool was very much needed! However, we were greeted with a drink and our bags taken to our room. Rooftop bar was gorgeous at night and all staff were polite and helpful considering the language barrier.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Shannon
"Terrible service"
Terrible. The pool is being maintained. It's not stated on the hotels.com website and its first picture of the hotel is the pool. When asked for the ride to the bts on the hotels tuktuk service she told me it's only a 6 minute walk. The tuktuk driver was sitting in the tuktuk in view. Won't go again. Breakfast was also very average.
1 night trip May 29, 2015
"My wife dry her with towel"
My wife dry her hair with towel and the color was in towel witch can be clean by hot water because it's not permint color and we were charged $25 dollars for it. We asked for the towel and they said we put it in rubbish bin.
Other trip May 28, 2015
yarb
"very good hotel"
perfectly adequate hotel. cheap but not compromising. our standard room was massive- easily the size of a suite in other hotels. breakfast was fine. area also fine if a little tucked away. but only 3 or 4 mins walk to the bars and clubs.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015