All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
67 Sukhumvit Soi 2, KlongToey, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean, comfortable and central. Good value with sm"
Clean, comfortable and central. Good value with small pool
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Overall good - excellent room, good breakfast"
Stayed for one night. Hotel is in a silent side road close to Ploenchit station (Tuk Tuk transfer). Room is very clean and very well equipped. A lot of TV channels, big shower, fridge, save box, sanitary articles, hair dryer. Internet is ok. Breakfast is good.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Patrick
"Mostly just so so"
Not as good as expected, better deals can be found in the same area.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Hotel staff were very helpful and the room was fantastic
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
JOHN
"Good hotel close to skytrain"
Had a great stay. Hotel is right in the centre of the bustling Sukhumvit Road and close to the skytrain for easy access to Bangkok. Hotel provided a good level of service and very clean and comfortable room. As a small hotel doesn't have the facilties of a larger one but those provided were ample enough. Swimming pool and bar on the roof are a god place to relax. Ovrrall a nice hotel in a good location and good value for money.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Jay
"Review of our stay"
We stayed for three nights at Solo Sukhumvit 2 before going to Krabi and for one night upon our return back to Bangkok. The hotel is in a nice, quiet area and easily accessible from Sukhumvit Road and BTS stations (Ploen Chit and Nana) . We were satisfied with the room cleanliness and the hotel facilities. There was also good choice of western and Thai food/dishes at breakfast. Overall, we were satisfied. The things that could be improved was the shuttle tuk-tuk, which did not appear to be there. We noticed other tuk-tuks frequently passing the road that belonged to the hotels next to Sukhumvit Solo 2. It was not a problem for us and we did not mind walking to the stations but if someone with walking difficulties booked the hotel and relied on the tuk-tuk to take them to the station they might be disappointed. Also, there was nobody attending the sky bar in the evening. The bar appeared to be open but there was nobody serving. We would recommend the hotel and would stay there again when visiting Bangkok. Thank you Solo Sukhumvit.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Close to BTS"
Excellent. Just a few downfalls.,no meals at night n no bar during day..pool not the cleanest
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
tracy b
Good hotel in an excellent location, helpful and knowledgable staff. Lovely roof, nice pool that gets the sun all day, complete with cocktail bar.....what more could you ask for!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Nik
"Great hotel, Friendly Staff"
We stayed at this hotel at the beginning & end of our trip to Thailand. Both times the room was great & the staff were very friendly & helpful. On our way out, we had to leave at 4am & they even packed us breakfast boxes! Great location too, not a far ride to any of the areas we wanted to go to & they even provide a shuttle to the Main Street!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
steph
"Good, quiet hotel close to action"
Clean, friendly, comfortable hotel very near the Nana area and the popular Sukhumvit sois.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Vicky
"Comfortable hotel"
The hotel is peaceful and yet very central. You can walk to Nana or the Sukhumvit action area. BTS is very close and MTR at Asoke is walkable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Vicky
"3 day stopover"
good location about 25 mins from airport. Very quiet in the evening so easy to get a good nights sleep. Close to red light district with loads of bars and resturants. We are a married couple over 60 and found the area highly amusing.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Norman
"Good experiences"
The hotel locates at the end of the road so don't try to walk from the BTS Station, but call hotel shuttle bus as it is 24-hour available. The room size is large and all things are clean. we definitely had good rests during the days. We also ordered breakfast and it was good. Receptionists were nice. The only thing I can't accept is that the pool is much smaller than I expect. So please ignore the pool if u are considering this hotel.
4 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Wing Man Mandy
"Have the 24 hrs shuttle tuk tuk to bts."
Will come stay again, Good,clean,friendly staff...
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
weechia
MY
Great location, but hotel needs an update. Rooms are small and tired looking, but have everything you may need for a short stay. Hotel staff are pleasant and always willing to help. Good hotel choice due to location!!!!
4 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Anna
"BEWARE!!!!"
Please do not consider booking this hotel, credit cards and expensive earphones were stolen from our room, when we were upstairs using the swimming pool.
1 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014
"7/10"
Decent hotel, good location, good value, perhaps a little tired / well used.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
D
"great location, very good value."
we asked at reception if they could recommend a nice nearby thai restaurant and we were just told to head towards the main streets. We could have done this ourselves, but we were after a local recommendation after 2 weeks of travelling on recommendations from western people.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Helen
"best hotel, great location"
Fantastic hotel, great rooms, service and pool. Breakfast, everything you could want, staff were very helpful and friendly, highly recommend it, would go back tomorrow!
3 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Good value Bangkok hotel"
Overnight stop in Bangkok. The hotel was at the quiet end of a one way street. The staff were helpful and welcoming. A very adequate breakfast was included as part of my rate. It took about five minutes to walk down to the main road but there is a free shuttle that will also take you to the nearby skytrain station. I would be happy to stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Convenient and afforable in a lively part of town."
I really liked the stay. The location was convenient, the staff friendly and the price was very good. What was not to like about it?
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice, friendly Hotel."
Very pleasant stay, the only problem was the distance from the main street and Skyway,the tuk-tuk was very handy going out but wasn't always available when returning from an outing,despite this we would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
mervyn
"Close to city"
Staff courtiest helpfull I thought it good but my wife felt it wasn't great . Towels not white and fluffy bathroom small she was compareing it with Holiday Inn in Penang which we found excellant Terry Patterson
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Tess
"Nice little hotel"
We had a very enjoyable stay of 2 nights this October. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable. The only down side was the location of the hotel. Somehow we were unfortunate enough that the day we arrived the tuk tuk had to go for repair and only after we left did the tuk tuk get back to normal operation. So we had to walk quite a bit to get the the main road. Also getting a metered taxi outside the hotel was impossible as those taxis waiting there did not go by meter and the hotel would not call a taxi in because of those guys. Overall it's still a nice hotel with very good breakfast. If you don't mind the location then it's a really good place.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
SG
"Nice stay in hotel solo sukhumvit 2"
It's a nice place to stay.Good breakfast,pools with good view,free tuk-tuk to nearer bts like ploencit,it's just take 2 minutes walk to ploencit bts.unfortunately my second days and third days tuk-tuk was down(13/10&14/10) I need to walk from hotel to main rd,took about 8-10 minutes walk to bts!overall it's satisfied for me to stay in sukhumvit.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
brandon
"Bangkok"
Friendly staff...
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Mohamed
"Good choice"
Good experience, nice location and facilities. I'd recommend this to others and would stay again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great Hotel,"
Great little hotel tucked away on soi 2. Modern and up to date. Good internet connection.. Rooms are smart and well equipped. The hotel location is within walking distance to Nana Plaza, but far away that you do not here the noise. Even has a swimming pool and bar on the roof. will be staying there again in the future
2 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014
jimmyg
Very comfortable hotel good service value for money would return
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jim low
"Nice simple hotel"
It was a good experience but I wouldn't say fantastic. However the staff were really good and helpful. Unfortunately, I did not get their names. Even the guy who drove the tuk tuk, he was nice, friendly and informative. There was one day, he drove me towards Nana station instead of towards Ploen Chit Station because of some trucks by the road due to some construction of some building. I really appreciate him telling me instead of just driving me to where it was convenient for him. The downside of my stay was the tv could not work. I did not ask for help because I had my iPad to keep me entertained while being in the room but it would be a bonus if I could watch some tv. The toiletries was not complete. For example, there were no combs, no toothbrush and toothpaste and no bedroom slippers. Overall, it was a pleasant stay. Thanks to the friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Agnes
"Brilliant"
Stayed for 4 nights whilst visiting Bangkok on my own. The area is great for the Sky Train to get around and the area of Sukhumvit has plenty to do and offers something different to the more popular Ko San road for travellers (slightly less westernised for example). The hotel is great. Good, clean rooms and helpful staff. The Wi-Fi works well in your room and the breakfast offered sets you up well for the day. I could not fault my stay here.
4 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Zoomesy
"Good service - available of shuttle to/from hotel"
I experianced a changed in room due to leaking of air conditioning unit on my second night. Overall room is comfortable, new and service of the reception staffs are friendly and willing to assist in all expect of my holiday needs such as transport and tourist locations.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Edward
MY
"The rating for this hotel is true, very nice hotel"
Overall I was very happy at Hotel Solo, After a long haul flight is soon forgotten as you enter the reception, A very nice warm welcome. The hotel itself is in great condition, well looked after, rooms clean, very nice little touches in your room, fast wifi , tv plus a dvd. The staff was more than helpful and friendly, We had some room service and I have to say the food was excellent. Tuk Tuk service to get to Sukuhmvit road where a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS. As I said before I was very happy here, Would I go back yes is the answer but sadly I will not because I like to venture onto different parts of Bangkok everytime I go back, But I do highly recommend this hotel. I only gave 4 out of 5 on Hotel facilities is because the shower only went to luke warm and in the bedroom in needs more light, there is no main light so can become little dull. Apart from that it was a great stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
jim
"Better than I thought"
I chose this hotel by reading many of the feedbacks. It turned out it was better than I thought. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. Hotel room reminded me Hiton Garden Inn, but it had bathrobes and minibar that Hiton Garden Inn did not. Roof top bar was a nice surprise. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very good hotel with good service"
I was very satisfied for all things at this hotel. Very comfy beds, good breakfast, good internet service and all other service, Nice and friendly staff and one nice thing was the free shuttle to Ploenchit Centre with accu-car. I will return for sure next time and can recommend to everybody. Altogether very pleasant visit!
2 night romance trip May 26, 2014
Heikki
"clean rooms and great fr d price"
rooms were clean and comfortable .. d hotel is abt 3 mins away from d BTS .makin it convenient to travel .. breakfast with omlettes and pancakes and waffles served .. and d staff polite and helpful ..
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Everything I expected and more..."
Second time staying at this hotel, everything was as perfect as the first time I stayed there. Great, small hotel with amazing service and friendly staff. Sooooo much better than the big expensive chain hotels in the same area.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Ian
"Top Hotel"
Great hotel. Great location, clean spacious rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Fantastic swimming pool.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
Ed
"The staff were brilliant, couldn't do enough for u"
I would definite stay here again, one of friends left her purse at the hotel after we left for koh sumui. The staff kept in contact the whole time, the owner phoned saying that he was traveling to koh Tao and was flying to samui. We met and he gave us the purse. U definitely wouldn't get that back home, so thoughtful!! Plus the facilities were excellent. Very modern and spotless
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Quiet hotel in Soi 2 Sukhumvit Bangkok"
Stayed for 5 nights in April 2014. Hotel Solo is a boutique style hotel located about 2/3 down Soi 2. It's in a quiet location about 10 mins walk to the nearest BTS station (Phoenchit), there is an electric vehicle available to take you to the main road. Small rooftop pool with bar. Staff are efficient without being too obtrusive. Breakfast was ok with both eggs and pan cakes being freshly cooked on demand. I had several meals while I was there, menu is limited mostly thai, pasta and pizzas. Would happily recommend and will stay there again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
deepblue
"great room in a perfect location"
The room was truly worth the money, I was sad that I didnt have more than one night to stay there. The street is super quiet so no worries about annoying boom boom bass. The lively city starts at the main sukhumvit street, about 500 meter from the lobby. There is a great mexican restaurant near the hotel, about 1km. I ate the best quesadillas so far in there.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
nico
"Nice modern hotel"
Great rooftop pool, nice spacious clean room with Wi-Fi. Quite far from the city centre however close to nightlife. Service could be slow but fridendly helpful staff.
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2014
Tamas
"Excellent value spotlessly clean"
The Solo Sukhumvit is an excellent value hotel. Small so its not a huge impersonal chain hotel. Seven floors, only 42 rooms. The deluxe room was of a decent size for a major Asian capital city hotel, spotlessly clean and well equipped with sat tv, fridge, tea and coffee facilities, safe, bathroom toiletries etc. Wifi very efficiently in the room and there are a couple of laptops in reception. Very good service items. The breakfast/dining area is similarly small but importantly, there was always plenty of seating for everyone at breakfast even in ‘rush hour’. Being a well run hotel the buffet breakfast was always replenished and consisted of a choice of Asia or western with cereals, bacon, sausages, eggs made to order, toast, coffee, tea etc, all you need for a good start to the day. The skytrain station Ploenchit is 500 metres, turn right out of the hotel 300 metres to top of the street then left for 200 metres. Or use the hotel electric cart to take you the first 300 metres. Taxis always available outside the hotel but bargaining skills which the hotel will assist with may be necessary to get them to use a meter or obtain a good off meter price. And of course the roof top swimming pool is a bonus for relaxing for a few hours between sightseeing and shopping. Only 8 or so sunbeds but then no one is in Bangkok for sunbathing all day so we never encountered all sunbeds in use. Overall a great choice for being centrally located in the Sukhumvit area.
4 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
KS
I found no reason to complain
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
ajc
SG
"modern hotel convenient for the Sky Train"
Lovely spacious room with comfortable bed, friendly helpful staff and the roof top swimming pool is bliss at the end of a hot sight seeing day. The hotel is situated out of the centre of Bangkok, the sky train is at the end of the road and it takes about 30 minutes by sky train and express boat ferry to get to the main tourist centre. Although the hotel is situated on a nice quiet road, the next block is the very busy area of Sukhumvit. The hotel food is good, with ample selection of hot and cold buffet breakfast. We also enjoyed eating at the Seven Seas restaurant in the road that runs behind the hotel.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Jane
"Modern, clean and spacious hotel"
This hotel was situated on a quiet street but not far from the hustle and bustle of the main streets in Sukhumvit. The room was lovely, clean and spacious. The rooftop pool and bar were also great. The hotel is also close to two train stations and it is so easy to get around Bangkok. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Nikki
"Very Happy"
The hotel is in a very good location. Close enough to the station, but they also offer a shuttle service if you don't want to walk the 10/15min long journey to the station. Room and bathroom were perfectly clean and very comfortable. Reception and service were excellent. Breakfast was very good with many choices and fresh fruit. I didn't use the pool and the bar upstairs, but that's an extra facility if you need. Very quiet during the night. Stayed 5 nights and had a really good time. Definitely recommended to anyone going to Bangkok and I would stay there again.
5 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Andre R
"Fantastic"
Lovely staff, excellent service, amazing Thai food, close to BTS and Ploenchit Centre Shops and a wonderful time had here.
7 night romance trip Nov 27, 2013
P'Paul
"Nice hotel in decent location"
Located just off Sukhumvit Road the hotel was ideally located. It was close to the Siam area and about a 5 minute walk to the nearest BTR station which links you to most of Bangkok. The hotel was nice and clean and unlike in most of Thailand the breakfast was westernised. Very happy with our stay here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again if we returned to Bangkok.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013