All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here67 Sukhumvit Soi 2, KlongToey, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"best hotel, great location"
Fantastic hotel, great rooms, service and pool. Breakfast, everything you could want, staff were very helpful and friendly, highly recommend it, would go back tomorrow!
3 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Good value Bangkok hotel"
Overnight stop in Bangkok. The hotel was at the quiet end of a one way street. The staff were helpful and welcoming. A very adequate breakfast was included as part of my rate. It took about five minutes to walk down to the main road but there is a free shuttle that will also take you to the nearby skytrain station. I would be happy to stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Convenient and afforable in a lively part of town."
I really liked the stay. The location was convenient, the staff friendly and the price was very good. What was not to like about it?
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Nice, friendly Hotel."
Very pleasant stay, the only problem was the distance from the main street and Skyway,the tuk-tuk was very handy going out but wasn't always available when returning from an outing,despite this we would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
mervyn
"Close to city"
Staff courtiest helpfull I thought it good but my wife felt it wasn't great . Towels not white and fluffy bathroom small she was compareing it with Holiday Inn in Penang which we found excellant Terry Patterson
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Tess
"Nice little hotel"
We had a very enjoyable stay of 2 nights this October. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable. The only down side was the location of the hotel. Somehow we were unfortunate enough that the day we arrived the tuk tuk had to go for repair and only after we left did the tuk tuk get back to normal operation. So we had to walk quite a bit to get the the main road. Also getting a metered taxi outside the hotel was impossible as those taxis waiting there did not go by meter and the hotel would not call a taxi in because of those guys. Overall it's still a nice hotel with very good breakfast. If you don't mind the location then it's a really good place.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
SG
"Nice stay in hotel solo sukhumvit 2"
It's a nice place to stay.Good breakfast,pools with good view,free tuk-tuk to nearer bts like ploencit,it's just take 2 minutes walk to ploencit bts.unfortunately my second days and third days tuk-tuk was down(13/10&14/10) I need to walk from hotel to main rd,took about 8-10 minutes walk to bts!overall it's satisfied for me to stay in sukhumvit.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
brandon
MY
"Bangkok"
Friendly staff...
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Mohamed
"Good choice"
Good experience, nice location and facilities. I'd recommend this to others and would stay again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great Hotel,"
Great little hotel tucked away on soi 2. Modern and up to date. Good internet connection.. Rooms are smart and well equipped. The hotel location is within walking distance to Nana Plaza, but far away that you do not here the noise. Even has a swimming pool and bar on the roof. will be staying there again in the future
2 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014
jimmyg
Very comfortable hotel good service value for money would return
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jim low
"Nice simple hotel"
It was a good experience but I wouldn't say fantastic. However the staff were really good and helpful. Unfortunately, I did not get their names. Even the guy who drove the tuk tuk, he was nice, friendly and informative. There was one day, he drove me towards Nana station instead of towards Ploen Chit Station because of some trucks by the road due to some construction of some building. I really appreciate him telling me instead of just driving me to where it was convenient for him. The downside of my stay was the tv could not work. I did not ask for help because I had my iPad to keep me entertained while being in the room but it would be a bonus if I could watch some tv. The toiletries was not complete. For example, there were no combs, no toothbrush and toothpaste and no bedroom slippers. Overall, it was a pleasant stay. Thanks to the friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Agnes
"Brilliant"
Stayed for 4 nights whilst visiting Bangkok on my own. The area is great for the Sky Train to get around and the area of Sukhumvit has plenty to do and offers something different to the more popular Ko San road for travellers (slightly less westernised for example). The hotel is great. Good, clean rooms and helpful staff. The Wi-Fi works well in your room and the breakfast offered sets you up well for the day. I could not fault my stay here.
4 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Zoomesy
"Good service - available of shuttle to/from hotel"
I experianced a changed in room due to leaking of air conditioning unit on my second night. Overall room is comfortable, new and service of the reception staffs are friendly and willing to assist in all expect of my holiday needs such as transport and tourist locations.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Edward
MY
"The rating for this hotel is true, very nice hotel"
Overall I was very happy at Hotel Solo, After a long haul flight is soon forgotten as you enter the reception, A very nice warm welcome. The hotel itself is in great condition, well looked after, rooms clean, very nice little touches in your room, fast wifi , tv plus a dvd. The staff was more than helpful and friendly, We had some room service and I have to say the food was excellent. Tuk Tuk service to get to Sukuhmvit road where a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS. As I said before I was very happy here, Would I go back yes is the answer but sadly I will not because I like to venture onto different parts of Bangkok everytime I go back, But I do highly recommend this hotel. I only gave 4 out of 5 on Hotel facilities is because the shower only went to luke warm and in the bedroom in needs more light, there is no main light so can become little dull. Apart from that it was a great stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
jim
"Better than I thought"
I chose this hotel by reading many of the feedbacks. It turned out it was better than I thought. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. Hotel room reminded me Hiton Garden Inn, but it had bathrobes and minibar that Hiton Garden Inn did not. Roof top bar was a nice surprise. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very good hotel with good service"
I was very satisfied for all things at this hotel. Very comfy beds, good breakfast, good internet service and all other service, Nice and friendly staff and one nice thing was the free shuttle to Ploenchit Centre with accu-car. I will return for sure next time and can recommend to everybody. Altogether very pleasant visit!
2 night romance trip May 26, 2014
Heikki
"clean rooms and great fr d price"
rooms were clean and comfortable .. d hotel is abt 3 mins away from d BTS .makin it convenient to travel .. breakfast with omlettes and pancakes and waffles served .. and d staff polite and helpful ..
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Everything I expected and more..."
Second time staying at this hotel, everything was as perfect as the first time I stayed there. Great, small hotel with amazing service and friendly staff. Sooooo much better than the big expensive chain hotels in the same area.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Ian
"Top Hotel"
Great hotel. Great location, clean spacious rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Fantastic swimming pool.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
Ed
"The staff were brilliant, couldn't do enough for u"
I would definite stay here again, one of friends left her purse at the hotel after we left for koh sumui. The staff kept in contact the whole time, the owner phoned saying that he was traveling to koh Tao and was flying to samui. We met and he gave us the purse. U definitely wouldn't get that back home, so thoughtful!! Plus the facilities were excellent. Very modern and spotless
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Quiet hotel in Soi 2 Sukhumvit Bangkok"
Stayed for 5 nights in April 2014. Hotel Solo is a boutique style hotel located about 2/3 down Soi 2. It's in a quiet location about 10 mins walk to the nearest BTS station (Phoenchit), there is an electric vehicle available to take you to the main road. Small rooftop pool with bar. Staff are efficient without being too obtrusive. Breakfast was ok with both eggs and pan cakes being freshly cooked on demand. I had several meals while I was there, menu is limited mostly thai, pasta and pizzas. Would happily recommend and will stay there again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
deepblue
"great room in a perfect location"
The room was truly worth the money, I was sad that I didnt have more than one night to stay there. The street is super quiet so no worries about annoying boom boom bass. The lively city starts at the main sukhumvit street, about 500 meter from the lobby. There is a great mexican restaurant near the hotel, about 1km. I ate the best quesadillas so far in there.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
nico
"Nice modern hotel"
Great rooftop pool, nice spacious clean room with Wi-Fi. Quite far from the city centre however close to nightlife. Service could be slow but fridendly helpful staff.
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2014
Tamas
"Excellent value spotlessly clean"
The Solo Sukhumvit is an excellent value hotel. Small so its not a huge impersonal chain hotel. Seven floors, only 42 rooms. The deluxe room was of a decent size for a major Asian capital city hotel, spotlessly clean and well equipped with sat tv, fridge, tea and coffee facilities, safe, bathroom toiletries etc. Wifi very efficiently in the room and there are a couple of laptops in reception. Very good service items. The breakfast/dining area is similarly small but importantly, there was always plenty of seating for everyone at breakfast even in ‘rush hour’. Being a well run hotel the buffet breakfast was always replenished and consisted of a choice of Asia or western with cereals, bacon, sausages, eggs made to order, toast, coffee, tea etc, all you need for a good start to the day. The skytrain station Ploenchit is 500 metres, turn right out of the hotel 300 metres to top of the street then left for 200 metres. Or use the hotel electric cart to take you the first 300 metres. Taxis always available outside the hotel but bargaining skills which the hotel will assist with may be necessary to get them to use a meter or obtain a good off meter price. And of course the roof top swimming pool is a bonus for relaxing for a few hours between sightseeing and shopping. Only 8 or so sunbeds but then no one is in Bangkok for sunbathing all day so we never encountered all sunbeds in use. Overall a great choice for being centrally located in the Sukhumvit area.
4 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
KS
I found no reason to complain
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
ajc
SG
"modern hotel convenient for the Sky Train"
Lovely spacious room with comfortable bed, friendly helpful staff and the roof top swimming pool is bliss at the end of a hot sight seeing day. The hotel is situated out of the centre of Bangkok, the sky train is at the end of the road and it takes about 30 minutes by sky train and express boat ferry to get to the main tourist centre. Although the hotel is situated on a nice quiet road, the next block is the very busy area of Sukhumvit. The hotel food is good, with ample selection of hot and cold buffet breakfast. We also enjoyed eating at the Seven Seas restaurant in the road that runs behind the hotel.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Jane
"Modern, clean and spacious hotel"
This hotel was situated on a quiet street but not far from the hustle and bustle of the main streets in Sukhumvit. The room was lovely, clean and spacious. The rooftop pool and bar were also great. The hotel is also close to two train stations and it is so easy to get around Bangkok. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Nikki
"Very Happy"
The hotel is in a very good location. Close enough to the station, but they also offer a shuttle service if you don't want to walk the 10/15min long journey to the station. Room and bathroom were perfectly clean and very comfortable. Reception and service were excellent. Breakfast was very good with many choices and fresh fruit. I didn't use the pool and the bar upstairs, but that's an extra facility if you need. Very quiet during the night. Stayed 5 nights and had a really good time. Definitely recommended to anyone going to Bangkok and I would stay there again.
5 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Andre R
"Fantastic"
Lovely staff, excellent service, amazing Thai food, close to BTS and Ploenchit Centre Shops and a wonderful time had here.
7 night romance trip Nov 27, 2013
P'Paul
"Nice hotel in decent location"
Located just off Sukhumvit Road the hotel was ideally located. It was close to the Siam area and about a 5 minute walk to the nearest BTR station which links you to most of Bangkok. The hotel was nice and clean and unlike in most of Thailand the breakfast was westernised. Very happy with our stay here and wouldn't hesitate to stay again if we returned to Bangkok.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Toilet got blocked daily
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Very uncomfortable bed"
I stayed for 9 nights - I was in Bangkok for surgery and chose this hotel due to its proximity to the hospital and room service. The bed was like sleeping on a slab of concrete, halfway through the first night I went to reception and explained that my back was killing me due to the bed, the staff were very kind and put a single mattress on top of the bed which helped, but they assured me the manager would get in contact with me the next day to discuss the issue - I did not see or hear from the manager once during the 9 days and gave up after asking a further 3 times - very poor customer service from the manager. The staff were friendly and helpful but the room service menu was very poor and limited to very few options, had I seen the menu prior to booking I would not have chosen this hotel. This hotel is ok for an overnight stay but there are far better options in Bangkok for the same or better prices and I would suggest you shop around for something nicer closer to the malls and restaurants.
9 night trip Sep 1, 2013
JMD82
NZ
"Little bit different from the photo"
1) service is goods, 2) little bit far from BTS station, but they have tuk tuk to go out from hotel, 3) comfy beds and water is hot enough for bathing, 4) room too old, many damages.
5 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent value for money!"
We were very impressed by our stay at Solo Sukhumvit. It was very well located, tastefully decorated and the staff were great. The hotel is located right between two BTS stations in the center of Bangkok and provides a free 24 hour shuttle to the street where you can catch the train or a taxi. Staff were very well-informed, spoke excellent English and went out of their way to be pleasant and helpful, especially the manager and the busboy, Eff. The bed was very comfortable and room and bathroom were clean and well-maintained. The rooftop pool is small but quite nice. Breakfast was just okay, but servers were always ready to oblige any requests. All in all, a great experience! We will definitely be coming back.
4 night romance trip Jun 17, 2013
sarah
"All round solidly good"
Great new little hotel a good 5 min walk down Soi 2. Comfy rooms and good wifi with staff that are very helpful, welcoming and attentive that makes all the difference. Rooms were excellent for this price range and I liked the quiet location as I could relax at the hotel during the day/morning. Rooms were clean and well looked after,
2 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Okay for a night or two"
An okay hotel for the area and for the price. Beds are a tad small and look like doubles, not queen. It smells very musty in the hallways but the room was fine. The pool needs daily maintenance and I'm not sure it's getting it. One of the staff - his name is Pro - was super friendly and very professional. A real gem for the business.
Other trip May 11, 2013
Octopus
"Great hotel. Good price"
Most staff were pleasant & did their job. No more. One went out of his way & took a genuine interest in us & tried hard to meet our needs "Eff" was an excellent bellboy. Beds were a little hard but ok. Shower awesome. Minibar well stocked & cheap. Rooftop bar pretty good. Pool seemed nice but too warm. Not refreshing so we didn't swim. Had shower instead. Good location to bts sky train. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Oasis in Bangkok"
Modern small hotel with very helpful staff that were so pleasant. Rooms were cool, private and comfortable with large shower and comfy big beds. Upstairs pool and terrace was small but mostly after breakfast there was only two of us up there. Lovely bar area where a cool breeze blows on an evening and romantically lit with a view of the neighbourhood. It was a pleasure to walk into this street after the busy main road shopping, the hotel is about 500 metres from sukhumvit road and its easy walking but the courtesy shuttle is usually available and we also managed to catch it back up. Breakfast was also good and fellow guests friendly. Would stay here again definitely, started our holiday off on a very good footing.
3 night romance trip Feb 25, 2013
Marian
My room #506 have heavy smoking smell. Requested to change but everyday says cannot, fully booked...
5 night trip Nov 15, 2012
"Very good holiday with friendly and helpful staffs"
It was pleasant. The hotel location is very very good, not far from metro station.
3 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2012
SG
"close to most central Bangkok within 2 Km"
Was impressed with the Hotels facilities pricing, decor and comfort. Found staff helpfull and the menu and taste of the food offered great so was the speed of service, would recommend highly hope to stay again in the future if it remains within the budget paid in August 2012.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Pretty good stay actually. The pool wasn't what it was made out to be though, but the room was excellent. Free tuk tuk service was awesome, I wish I had used it more. Would stay again.
6 night trip Jun 10, 2012
jobkan

"Bra hotell"
Bra frukost, stort rum, bra pool på taket. Trist att de inte fanns någon restaurang på hotellet.
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Bra hotell"
Härlig pool på taket, inte så mycket ljud utifrån då de är på en mindre gata. God frukost. Personalen är dock dålig på engelska. Sen serverade dom varken lunch eller middag, vet inte om de var för att de var lågsäsong.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Maria
"Confort et convivial"
Mis a part la clim qui était trop forte et que je n'ai pas reussi à regler, pas grand chose à dire de negatif sur cet hotel. Personnel sympa qui parle anglais et pret a rendre service, chambre propre et bien agencé. Je recommande donc cet hotel
1 night trip May 7, 2015
Stephane
FR
"Nice hotel in the Sukhumvit area"
Nice new hotel with excellent service. Maybe a little far to walk down to Sukhumvit however, the hotel offers a complimentary tuk tuk.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
SE
"Nära skytrain och fina rum"
Superfint hotell. Dock var det lite litet. Människorna i receptionen var inte superbra på engelska, men det verkar inte någon vara här i Bangkok. Hotellet ligger nära Skytrainet som är så sjukt mycket smidigare och billigare än taxi. Hotellet erbjuder även gratis shuttle service med deras egna tuktuk till hållplatsen för skytrainet. Jag och en vän var där i fem dagar och vi är jättenöjda.
4 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
"Joli hôtel"
Séjourné 2 nuits avant mon retour. J'ai été upgradé en chambre supérieure a mon arrivée, ça passe toujours bien! Personnel sympathique et chambre propre. Seul petit bémol, on dirait que l'hôtel ne fait pas vraiment d'effort sur l'entretien des infrastructure (parasol cassé à la piscine, papier paint qui se décolle au plafond), ce qui est un peu dommage, mais pas dérangeant.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
CH
"Riktigt bra!"
Fantastiskt bra service, trevlig personal och riktigt bra frukost. Läget var väldigt bra. Nästa gång jag är i Bangkok kommer jag bo på det här hotellet.
4 night trip Apr 25, 2015