All hotels in Almada, Portugal
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereRua Abel Salazar, 9/9A, Pragal, Almada, 2805-313, Portugal, ‏‎800-491-6126

1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Qualidade a bom preço"
Business trip Jul 14, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Lisboa Almada Hotel

"Best hotel in the near the Navy base"
05/22/15 Brian O Chalfont St. Giles, United Kingdom
The hotel was very c Earn and had all the modern amenities a traveler is looking for. The Wi-Fi signal was strong and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel restaurant was very good as well. If I was in this area again I would stay at this hotel.
"Very good price quality ratio"
04/11/15 Pedro_do_Porto Porto
Nice hotel with a good location near the Hospital Garcia de Orta. Good diversified breakfast and very friendly staff. Very good choise for business and if you need to go to the Hospital. Nice wi-fi in the rooms.
"All you need in Almada"
04/09/15 sirx Trieste, Italy
We stayed for two nights in this hotel, in a standard double room. I have no complaints whatsoever, the room was large, very clean, with TV, free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, safe, hairdryer and mini-bar. The price was fair for such a nice 4-star hotel, we paid 60 euros with breakfast which is not expensive for what is offered. The breakfast is excellent, with a large variety of choices in terms of beverages, bread, pastries and fruit. They also serve a hot breakfast with eggs and bacon but I did not try it. The hotel has an excellent sushi restaurant in the ground floor, but make sure you make a reservation because it gets booked very quickly. We did not have a seat at the restaurant so ordered room service and had the sushi delivered to us in the room. The staff were very nice and helpful, the lady who helped us order the room service was extremely nice, I am just sorry I cannot remember her name! In our case we wanted to stay in Almada so location was not a problem, but keep in mind that to reach the centre of Lisbon you must take a 20 min train ride from Pragal to Lisbon. The station of Pragal is a few kilometers from the hotel so a taxi is probably the best option. Overall, it was a very good experience and I would definitely stay there again. Just a quick note to make the hotel even better, the coffee at breakfast could be improved, it was not at the same level as the lovely pastries!
"Very impressive"
11/10/14 Esoterik London
Beautiful hotel very chic. Staff very polite, helpful and accommodating of parents with young children. However the hotel also suits young trendy professionals. Restaurant staff wereAmaaazing. Location is a little off the beaten track- getting into Central Lisbon involved a tram and short ferry trip, but honestly it was a delight to come back to the hotel each night, worth the ferry trip ha ha We were on A half-board tariff and there was one initial issue regarding cost of meals which in the end transpired into nothing. I had cheekily booked one room for 5 people (2Adults 3 kids). The hotel resolved the over-accommodation issue by supplying us with 2 inter-connecting rooms. when we arrived at the hotel the concierge initially said 3 of us would get half board and the other two should pay because ... Well I don't really know why, I guess because we got this extra inter-connecting room for free and the restaurant didnt want to miss out on the revenue from that room I guess?? I dunno. Anyway I discussed it with several different hotel staff and they stuck to their guns. However when I spoke to the restaurant , they assured me there would be no charge . And in the end there wasn't. Worked out marvellously. The restaurant by the way is amazing. It's sushi, but a lot of it is cooked seafood and cooked, I might say, impeccably ( I am not a raw fish kinda gal). Some of the half-board meals were a little hit-and-miss for me, but others were very delicious, and some were fantastic. One more thing I will mention. Transport costs aren't cheap. U can apparently pay for travel either by the hour or per month. Makes life very tedious if u are trying to see the sights of Lisbon. A real drag. Also another thing. A lot of reviews mention an amusement park of sorts in Columbo/Colombo. Yeah that's gone, that's closed down. Cost us lots of money and aggro getting to Colombo to discover that. There are no amusement parks in Lisbon anymore. Other than that, fabulous fab fab hotel, beautiful, pretty clean , awesome staff , lived every minute
"Quite good"
09/16/14 Catherine L Kildare, Ireland
We stayed here for 4 nights recently. The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is good, with lots of fresh fruit. Yogurts were only available on one morning. We ate in the restaurant twice, the food was nice but there was a language problem, as there was no English version of the menu. (As this is mostly a business hotel, I feel translations would be their forte) Unfortunately the waiter translated duck as chicken and I was brought a duck dish, when I thought I was ordering chicken! When I pointed this out he admitted fault immediately and had the meal replaced and I got an apology! So I accepted this and the replacement meal of fish was lovely. The wifi was a whole other story! It is just unacceptable in this day and age to be told there's wifi, and then to find that you couldn't even read one email without wifi drop-out. Why is this the case in so many Portuguese Hotels? It was infuriating, as this is a definite requirement we want when we book a hotel. Just please be honest about wifi and say it's not great! Apart from the above we enjoyed our time there, and we could park our hired car in a lovely safe underground car-park. There is a tram stop a short walk away, which we used to get us to the port of Carcilhas, where we could get the ferry for the short hop to Cais do Sodre, and into Lisbon. We didn't want to take the car into the City, because of parking charges etc. I would certainly recommend this hotel, as it is extremely good value compared to other city hotels in Lisbon.
"Poor Wifi"
09/16/14 beebenskeel Malmo, Sweden
Excellent business Hotel,except for poor wifi.in every other area it deserves it's 4 Star rating.If you like sushi you will love it here in their restaurant,if you don't the choice is limited.Overall the staff are very friendly and the access to Lisbon via local tram and ferry is a better option than using your car.
"No wifi"
08/13/14 ZhaoXiuMei Singapore, Singapore
Hotel is clean and comfortable. TV is old. There is an unobstructed view of the surrounding area from the room. Breakfast has pretty good choice of food with lots of fruits. But alas, the hotel does not provide free wifi, which is very important to travellers. Throughout our 14 days travel, this is the only hotel that does not provide free wifi.
"Generally good"
07/25/14 DorCheung Hong Kong
I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in mid July. The room is not big but clean and tidy. Breakfast was fine with appropriate variety of food. There is a supermarket nearby and we visited there for ice-cream and drinking water on the two nights. Generally good service and environment.
"Almada Hotel, nice crew and well located. recommended!"
05/19/14 erikrc Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Went only for 3 days but were all correct and polite and serious service. it is well located, if you are travelling by yourself. crew were so professional. a serious place to rest. maybe it is best for professional use, but attention was really very correct. Obrigado!
"Good place to stay outside of Lisbon"
03/17/14 AKHCERN Thoiry, France
We were here to visit some areas around but not in Lisbon. This was very convenient as it was close to the main highway to Lisbon and also close to a metro station if you did need to get into the city. We came by rental car from the airport and got there with little problem using our GPS. Lots of parking space in the garage under the hotel (no charge to customers). The room was fairly standard size for this class of hotel, very clean and with modern facilities in good working order. The bed was very firm but this was OK for us. Wifi worked well. Breakfast was a bit awkward as it was buffet style but the restaurant was set up such that it was very hard to get to and from the food area. That could be improved. The selection of food for breakfast was OK as was the quality (some things good, others average). Front desk staff and breakfast staff were efficient, friendly and helpful. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant (Sushic) which was very good as well as convenient but will be reviewed separately. We had a good price for our room and thus we felt it was an excellent choice in term of quality/price.