All hotels in Clinton Township, Michigan, United States of America
33680 Gratiot Avenue, Clinton Township, MI, 48035, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

My overall stay was great. The room was great. My only complaints were, I left some items in my room, however; they were never turned in by Housekeeping. I also was not pleased with my card being charged for incidentals, and was told that the money would be charged back to my card within 5 to 7 business days, in which that time has come and gone and the funds still have not been placed back on my card.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
AVA
"Very Comfortable"
Very nice and comfortable hotel. It was close to everything we needed, restaurants, shopping and the banquet hall for our family reunion. Breakfast was very good, the eggs could have been a bit better.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"comfortable, but service was average."
positives: bed & pillows very comfy. fairly new hotel, very good condition. good breakfast options. issues: frig in room was very loud. I asked mgmt for a room change, which they said was not possible. odd,since the hotel had very few guests. their answer: unplug it. the next day, it was plugged back in w/ same issue. walls/floors very thin. it sounded as though an elephant was staying in room above me, w/ the amount of noise just walking around. I could hear conversations next door. neighborhood was average but not too bad.
2 night business trip May 18, 2014
"Overall OK"
Pretty nice place, but bathroom could have been neater.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Big surprise- Love this hotel!"
Unexpectedly surprised with how nice this hotel really is! The main lobby was amazing...tho most are in order to lure you in...this one did exactly that but the rest of the hotel lived up to that initial expectation as well! There were no weird smells anywhere and everything looked clean! I know it is newer than most hotels in the area, however our room was so roomy and luxurious- the only thing we were sad about was that we did not pack our swim suits! We know for next time! :) Bed and pillows were extremely comfy and the shower was so big...amazing! 5 stars for sure and I highly recommend it to everyone!
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
"convenient location"
Clean and comfortable room. Easy access to expressway.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Looking to schedule out of town visitors to use"
Staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. Extremely clean! The room was set up very conveniently. Little things such as the placement of the coffee pot with a plug without having to move it to the sink! The under sink shelf for toiletries was helpful for makeup bags and hair products.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Anna Czubatyj
"Nice Hotel, Great breakfast!"
My husband and I had a great time. The hotel was nice, clean and cozy. I will go back again soon.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
nessa
"Overall very comfortable"
The hotel was nice enough, the room was clean, the mattress was very comfortable, the shower was great. I appreciate the thermostat rather than controlling the heat with the wall unit.The only complaint I have is that the whole place smells funny-not a good smell.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Hotels.com dropped the ball"
I was horribly disappointed by hotels.com not properly communicating my reservation to the hotel. I had to wait over an hour to check-in since the reservation was not in Hampton Inn/Hilton's System. I will use another site in the future for my reservations.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Very dissatisfied
"Excellent Value"
Excellent property, squeaky clean and well-maintained. Beds were clean and comfortable, bathroom well-appointed and spotless...very nice amenities and conveniences...like a charging station for multiple devices by the bed. Only complaint is that the soundproofing between my room and the next was inadequate. The folks next door could be heard talking in a normal tone of voice well into the night making sleep difficult...even over the sound of the A/C unit. Rather surprising for such a late model, nice facility. Otherwise an excellent stay!
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
The people were great . Rooms were very clean and the cleaning team was great. Hotel close to lots of food and stores. Location was close to hospital were my daughter had her baby. We will be staying there again this summer.
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
craft
Offering dinner during the evening of our stay added a touch of class. Breakfast was very good as it has been in all of the Hampton Hotels we have visited.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Very clean and comfortable"
I chose to stay here due to the other reviews stating it was a very clean hotel. Cleanliness is SO important and the reviews were right on! My room was very clean and very large for a single king size room. The only downfall to my stay was I could hear snoring coming from the next room (thin walls I believe). Unfortunately there was a wedding party booked there and they were up making noise in the hall at 4am and the front desk had to be called. That was an unusual circumstance that I couldn't have known about when I booked. Location is good if you need stores close such as fast food places and shopping stores.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Smoky Smell"
Despite requesting a non-smoking room, there was a smoky smell in our room at initial check in. The staff accomodated us by putting a machine in the room that was designed to help the situation but it was not successful. After trying 3 different rooms, we finally found one that did not have the smoky smell.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Room cleanliness was excellant"
Enjoyed free dinners--rooms were very clean--no stress checkin/checkout--loved having a microwwave/refrigerator and enough wash clothes and hangers. Two night stay very enjoyable! Front desk staff could be friendlier-smile more and be more accesible--too ridgid and not warm and welcoming.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
charles
"Attending U10 soccer tournament with grandchildren"
Good price,very clean, helpful staff. Enjoyable stay.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Very clean and in a decent neighborhood."
Very clean. Slept, showered, and had breakfast here. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"I would definitely return!"
I booked this hotel to avoid an early departure for a business meeting. The room was immaculate! The location was good and I also spent time in the small, but very warm, indoor pool.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"This is a comfortable family friendly hotel"
This is a comfortable family friendly hotel. We stayed for three nights. The room is comfortable and clean and the staff was courteous and helpful. They served an excellent breakfast and free dinner too. I recommend this hotel for family's and professionals. I would definetly stay here again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"We give your hotel an A+."
We enjoy our stay. It was very comforting.
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
"nothing special"
Service was friendly and atmosphere was inviting. Room was okay, pillows were feather Dow, which isn't supportive of your neck while trying to sleep. Noise was easily heard from room next door. Pool was wonderful and the breakfast was hearty. Not somewhere I would stay for the same price again. Plus when I went to check in, I was informed they were charging an extra $50 to my card for anything extra I might need and that it would be credited back after five business days.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
Hotel near In-laws so it is very comfortable. Quiet, efficient and clean
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Very good!
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Worked great for my g/f and I! Would go to again!"
The front staff (Rene) was super helpful and nice. She was great about helping me with a couple things and I didn't feel like she dreaded helping me, she was so nice.
Other trip May 22, 2013
The property is of the usual high Hampton Inn quality. It was disappointing that our room received no service at all during our two night stay (with room being vacant from 8am to 9pm)
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2013
"Good room"
Great
3 night business trip Apr 29, 2013
Smelled clean & looked clean. Very important! Very good breakfast, plenty to eat. Great coffee! Very helpful staff.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Cleanliness is good"
We arrived late and left early...not too much to say except that we were tired and the accomodations were excellent. Cleanliness being the key.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
As always, we had a pleasant stay. Staff was friendly, room was clean, and this location is ideal for our needs.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
The front desk managers were extremely helpful and supportive of a special request to host our family get-together. Our family consists of 28 people, all there fro my mother's funeral. An absolutely wonderful, cooperative staff. Thank you Hampton Inn.
7 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
GW Reed
"Great location - set off busy road"
Room was very clean. High ceilings. TV was very small - hard to see from the bed. Horrible smell coming from somewhere inside the back exit door/outside (Trash room maybe?) But couldn't smell it from room thank God. Front counter service could have been a little friendlier - a little over-priced but better than staying in a dump! Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
"Good location; friendly staff"
Nicest hotel in this area; close to freeways. Friendly staff. Good value. Ample breakfast choices.
4 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Robin R.
"overall great hotel"
Very nice hotel with big, comfortable rooms. Pool was warm. Breakfast was ok. Only complaint was toilet was not cleaned well.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2013
great hotel in a good area, convenient location for food, shopping, and highway. The only issue I had during my stay was a large group of young kids running and yelling throughout the hotel. Everything calmed down by 9pm so there was not really any problem. Hotels should be required to disclose large groups staying to the other guests!
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2013
"awesome hotel"
The hotel was kept up nicely, the only thing during our stay that wasnt perfect was our shower door was broke. We had called and let them know about it but they never arrived to check on it. However, it wasn't that big of a problem.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"close to friends and relatives"
we have stayed in this hotel and had found it to be an excellent choice. We were not disappointed on our last visit.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2012
"Close to customer locations"
I was very satisfied with everything. This was one of the best night sleep I have ever had a hotel.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2012
Rino
"Perfect! Sheets & duvet washed daily!"
Best experience in a hotel stay in a LONG time! The beds are comfortable and they have signs on the elevator and in the room that state that they wash the sheets AND duvet EVERYDAY! No need to throw the duvet on the floor and sleep with a cold sheet. The hotel itself is clean and quiet. They have free breakfast AND complimentary Internet.(wireless or wired) No surcharge! Free parking was also a plus. Tv had more than one movie channel which was great. No on site restaurant but my family and I didnt need one due to the fact the hotel is in a prime location with tons of shopping in walking distance. I definitely will be staying here the next time I visit Michigan.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
RITAPOO
Hotel appeared either brand new or recently remodeled. Very comfortable rooms, extremely clean and comfortable. Stayed on a Saturday night so lots of kids running about, but all quiet by 10. Slightly above average breakfast bar.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Gail
It was fine.
4 night business trip Oct 3, 2012
"Excellent Hotel. Great Price."
Very nice, up to date, clean hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2012

"Nice, quiet hotel"
I stayed here on a Sunday night with my family. I had an interview in Detroit the next day. The rooms were nice, but much smaller compared to the other Hampton Inns. They were getting the floors cleaned during our stay so the smell gave us headaches but the smell went away after a while. Breakfast was delicious. It was very quiet, beds clean and comfy. Staff very friendly. Hard to find on the GPS but it's between the Target and a cemetery, away from the main road, which allows for some peace and quiet. Area is safe, lots of food and shopping. I'm glad I choose the Hampton Inn over other cheaper, shady hotels. Only issue is that the rooms were smaller than what I was use to, especially having my family in one room...but the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff make up for that.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
ns
very comfy and nice beds!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very friendly service"
The hotel staff were very friendly. Fitness room was a little run down but not bad. During the week, there was a terrible smell outside though, maybe from an industrial plant of some sort, but everything cleared up on the weekend.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Lori
Had a great time at this motel we came to shop and really enjoyed our stay!
Other trip May 17, 2014
barry
"Would go back no problem."
Did the trick.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Patrick Watson
"Good hotel"
Room was very clean, the complementary breakfast was good and my kids enjoyed the warm pool during the weekend, fair price. I would stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Morgan
"Great hotel for family"
We have been at this hotel 3 times due to family close buy. Great hotel for a family. great service and good breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2012

"Schoenes Hotel"
das Hotel liegt verkehrsguenstig und ht inen grossen Parkplatz. Zimmer sind sauber und besser als der Sterneanzahl entsrechend. Fruestueck ist i. Ordnung.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015