All hotels in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Calle 28 Entre Avenida 5 Y 10, Playa del Carmen, QROO, 77710, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect spot"
This is a very nice place to stay. Close to the main shopping and Resturants. The rooms were clean and the service was friendly. The price was very affordable.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
CHRISTINA
"Wonderful hotel"
This hotel was wonderful. Right of 5th Avenue in a quiet location. The room was small but clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast was good with a new menu every day. The pool was small but adequate. We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitively stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Elisabeth
"Great boutique hotel"
Steps from busy 5th ave. but it's amazingly quiet! safe area just two blocks to beach. Didn't care for the breakfast. Staff was nice. Hotel was clean.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
jane
"Just perfect"
I thought I had booked 6 Rooms at the Maya Bric Hotel and instead stayed here at the BRIC Hotel what turned out to be a great experience. I will book here every time now...It was that of a great experience!!!!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"A Little Small, But"
Good location. good service, room was a little small, and the bed was harder than we were use to. but everything seemed in good condition. Breakfast was adequate. Internet was spotty at times. Over all a good place to stay.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"We loved The Bric"
This was a great place! Near 5th Avenue but far enough away to be quiet. We loved everything about it - cost, location, staff, room, breakfast, etc. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Zu
"Good hotel; no real problems encountered"
I was more than satisfied with my three-day stay at the Bric Hotel. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the room was comfortable and clean and the breakfasts were quite varied in what was available and generally very good.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Wayne
Everthing is perfect y recommend it and i would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Al
"Beautiful Hotel, Great Staff and Location!!"
We had a great stay, the hotel staff were very kind and attentive to our needs, would recommend friend and family stay at "The Bric Hotel".
4 night family trip Dec 12, 2013
"Great room for the price!"
The hotel was very clean and everyone that worked there was friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was pancakes, eggs, yogurt, toast and fruit. Some days they served French toast and bacon. Like the other reviews said, the room was very small, but we don't spend a lot of time in our room on vacation. The bed was extremely firm, but not bad to sleep on. Our room had a window that opened onto the street and if we opened the window we could hear a little street noise, but otherwise we couldn't hear anything. The air conditioner worked great. There was not an electrical outlet in the bathroom so I had to blow my hair dry in the bedroom, but that might have just been our room. I loved being so close to the beach and to 5th Ave. I would definitely stay here again.
7 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
Gina
"Great Value"
If you're looking for simple accommodations in Playa del Carmen and don't care for a TV or hotel food, the Bric is great value for being on a side street away from the foot traffic on 5th Ave. each room has balcony space where I did my yoga asana practice. Then the hotel has a good sized pool to stay cool in. Plenty of restaurant & drink options seconds away on 5th Ave. Starbucks is on the corner.
4 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2013
Roberto
"Nice location close to 5 ta avenue and the beach"
Everything was OK, there was not soap in the bathroom when we arrived, they corrected it the next day
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Abraham
"Great 3stars hotel"
For this category hotel it is a great deal. The Location is 10. Just few steps from Playa del Carmem 5th Avenue is a must. The AC works perfectly. The breakfast is simple but correct: some fruits, any style egg freshly made for you and a honest coffee. If you want more there is a Starbuck just in the corner. The shower is not a big hit. Lack pressure and is not hot. Considering you are at the beach during summer time, it's ok. Swimming pool area is nice and cozy and the free internet works. It's a good deal for the price.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Lili
"The perfect location"
I have tried many hotel in Playa and this was my first time at the Bric. The room I stayed in was fairly basic, but clean. 2 things were most important for me: Quiet and a good internet connection. On the first count, couldn't be happier. The hotel was quiet and though you could a hear a bitt of the horrible late night techno thud, with the air con on, I couldn't hear a thing. The WiFi was horrible. The main guest network was unusable for me, so they had me try the unsecured network that their accounting office uses near the back of the hotel. Also terrible, but better. The little pool was lovely and I give the staff big points for encouraging the geckos and other life around there to do their thing and eat mosquitos and make nice chirping sounds at night. The location is idea, giving you easy walking access to 5th ave both north and south (although I prefer the new parts of 5th from 28th north to Avenida CTM (46th). I found this to be a basic, friendly hotel in the middle of the hustle but feeling like a little oasis. If they improved the wireless internet, I would likely return. If wireless isn't important, I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Roger
"Great hotel and helpful staff"
Wonderful first time in Mexico. The hotel staff helped me to get tickets to a show and helped when I was late for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Wonderfully friendly, cozy and immaculate"
I stayed here from 5/25/13 until 6/1/13. It was a great experience; the service far exceeds the star rating. I've never stayed anywhere that had a warmer, more welcoming feel to it. The Bric's staff are simply great, friendly people.The front desk people who helped me (Abril and Gustavo) were wonderful. They were extremely patient with my many questions and I grew to trust their advice completely.They never tried to sell me a tour (rare in Playa) but when I asked about things to do, they fully explained what was available with zero hype or pressure. The rooms are cozy and are kept extremely clean. The a/c works great which is crucial for those humid nights. It's apparent that the staff takes pride in every aspect of their hotel. Breakfast on 5th Ave will cost you at least $10 and be half as filling as the Bric's included one served in the beautifully landscaped courtyard. It consisted of coffee, two different kinds of juice, toast and jam, scrambled eggs with bacon, a fresh fruit cocktail and perfect fluffy pancakes served by the equally gracious Maria or Carlos. As an illustration of how far out of their way the staff goes, I'll mention an incident at breakfast one morning. I lost a contact and at one point or another every member of the staff was down on their hands and knees helping me look for it. We finally gave up. When I came back later, though, they had found the contact and were as excited about it as I was. This literally saved my vacation.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
"The people who work there are great."
It's a courtyard style hotel with a pool in the middle. My room had its own patio. The staff is friendly and went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. Avril at the front desk even translated an English document into Spanish for me.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"Good, small hotel"
Small hotel with a great location. Just off Quinta, but far enough to not have the noise. Good breakfast and very helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
Phil
"Outstanding quality and perfect location"
This hotel was exceptionally clean and landscaped beautifully. Perfect location as we were around the corner from 5th St. shopping and dining, and a few blocks from the beach. Small, quiet hotel hidden away from the main street noise. Tropical atmosphere with breakfast area under a thatched roof....the cook was a very delightful lady! Have stayed at expensive resorts in the Riviera Maya and prefer this hotel as it is much quieter and less walking! Desk attendants were awesome and answer all of your questions!
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
Jan
"Overall a good experience"
The location to town is great with access to all kinds of coffee shops, bars and restaurants. The beach is easily accessible as well - a 5 min walk. The people at The Bric are very happy to accommodate any needs you have and most speak very fluent English. Breakfast was included and yet very basic, served our needs just fine. The hotel area in itself is nice and quiet. The rooms are very basic, but the bed in our room was horrible. It was two twins put together and the bed(s) themselves were VERY hard and uncomfortable. Other than the bed, the hotel experience was good.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
Garrett
"close to all the activity"
I think the people at the hotel were extremely friendly and helpful. It is so close to all the activities and the beach!!!
3 night trip Nov 27, 2012
Nae
Excellent hotel with large room and balcony. Nice breakfast and great service!
Other trip Sep 17, 2012

"Clean, helpful staff and good location"
My daughter and I stayed for 2 weeks at The Bric Hotel and were very happy. The accommodation was clean and the staff were very helpful, especially as we had our bag stolen on the ADO bus 2 days before we left. They helped with phone calls etc and were most accommodating, can't thank them enough. The location of the hotel was perfect, being straight onto 5th avenue but without any noise. The only down side was that I would have liked tea/coffee facilities in the room, but that was only a minor detail, other than that I can recommend this hotel.
14 night family trip May 23, 2015
Debra
"Friendly and Comfortably Safe"
Had the best time. All staff went over and above the call of duty for all guests. The location was perfect - not on the main street, but less than a block from it. Very lovely property that was always tended to and always had staff at the front to ensure safety. Very helpful in helping guests with the language or attractions Delicious Breakfast served daily - excellent way to start my day
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Abbi
"Amazing place to stay!"
Hotel room was really nice, clean and modern. Not very big, but that wasnt a big deal. We didnt bother swimming in pool as it wasnt hot enough as the sun doesnt go on the pool for very long during the day (due to trees, etc - we were there in January). But staff were amazingly helpful with anything you could ever want, and so friendly too! The lady that makes you a home cooked breakfast to order is also amazing and makes the most amazing breakfast food! They even gave us a couple breakfasts for free. But its well worth the extra cost. I would definately stay there again.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
An excellent Hotel with an excellent location the only reason I cant give five stars everywhere is the seating is not very comfortable and no English tv, that being said I will go back for the service and location
9 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Ken
Quality of the room was that of a budget motel, the delicous free breakfast and excellent location 3 blocks from the beach coupled with the wonderful personable staff and relaxed atmosphere made our stay excellent. Reception staff are very curtious and helpful with all your needs. The rooms are generally very clean. If you're looking for a budget hotel with excellent location and staff this is it! If you are looking for a sterile hotel with amenities like a holiday inn or such, keep looking.......I would definately stay here with my family again, felt like a home away from home!
3 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Stacie B.
MX
"Peaceful Harmony in the middle of Playa Del Carmen"
Great little hotel near the action, but peaceful and quiet. Great friendly and talented staff.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
joe
"Loved it!"
This is a great little hotel! Great location - close to 5th Avenue and the beach, but far enough that we were not disturbed by the noise. Staff are friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Room was very clean, lots of hot water, comfortable bed, nice balcony...fridge and air conditioner also in good working condition. Nice pool although the water is a bit cool. Great continental breakfast. Definitely coming back to this one....the owners really care about their property and it shows in all aspects of their service.
2 night trip Jan 28, 2014
Couple in their 50's.
The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The property is very attractive with a great location--very close to the beach with all amenities within a block or two, but still quiet within the hotel property. Highly recommend for any traveler.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
"Great breakfast!"
Steps from the main shopping strip of Playa and all the great shops and restaurants. Rooms are simple and clean (no kitchenette but a fridge for you to keep some cold drinks). Very quiet and relaxing in the courtyard, on your patio and in your room. The woman at the front desk spoke excellent English and was very helpful. We loved the combination of Continental and cooked breakfast that was included; always fresh fruit and fresh squeezed juices and the cooks would make you eggs any style to perfection! We will definitely stay at The Bric again.
2 night romance trip Dec 17, 2013
W and D
"Basic hotel close to center"
The staff were very pleasant but the hotel was very average, however so was the price so you get what you pay for.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"kick back and chill."
nice quiet boutique hotel, clean and well maintained courtyard .staff was courteous and friendly, plus very helpful with info about local fare. would recommend to anybody.great place.
Other trip May 5, 2013
"oasis in convienent place"
the hotel was immaculately clean & staff super friendly ..very safe and reasonably quiet..considering you are 1 street from 5th avenue..theres no room service but with everything so at hand you dont really need it..theres a fridge in the room andl tho some have shared balconies ..we ask for a curtain to be put up between us and our smoking neighbor and our request was immediately accommodated.. so we had total privacy..the pool is lovely and as we had to check out at lunch time and our flight wasnt till early hours of the morning, we were able to be around the hotel use the outside shower and relax ..we left our bags and went to the beach and had dinner then took a taxi from the hotel..
14 night trip Apr 7, 2013
The Bric was a great small facility with very friendly staff and the location was perfect.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"All Around Good"
The Bric Hotel was all-around good. I really enjoyed that fact it was small, right downtown, and had no children staying there as far as I could tell. Nice and quiet for those who want to avoid the spring break crowd and enjoy the downtown rather than the resorts.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Beautiful Boutique Hotel"
This hotel was very pretty, extremely well appointed just off the main 5th Avenida and gave us a good three night stay. For those who want a bar and restaurant, they didn't have either except breakfast which was usually finished by the time we emerged. This didn't really matter because the hotel is a stone's throw away from all the bars and restaurants. The pool was small but attractive and the loungers were very importable with a couple made for two!
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2013
"GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY"
For a 3 star hotel, our expectations were exceeded. This hotel has a very nice indoor courtyard, very friendly and helpful staff and provides good value for money.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Good bang for the buck!"
Great budget hotel, perfect location, excellent staff.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012

"Buen hotel y ubicación"
Excelente!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Manuel
"Muy buen hotel"
Muy buen hotel. Cómodo, limpio y con un personal muy servicial
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Juan Carlos
"UBICACION DEL HOTEL"
MUY BIEN. DESCANZAMOS EN EL HOTEL BIEN, NO ES RUIDOSO QUEDA A UNA CUADRA LATERAL A LA CALLE QUINTA AVENIDA, TODO TE QUEDA CERCA TAXIS A CADA CUADRA LA ALBERCA MUY LIMPIA EL TRATO DEL HOTEL ES MUY BUENO POR LAS NOCHES HAY GUARDIA EN LA ENTRADA PUEDES ESTAR CON TODA TRANQUILIDAD, SE LOS RECOMIENDO.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Maribel
MX
Un hotel agradable, bien ubicado y cómodo
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Hyvä sijainti"
Hotellissa oli loistava henkilökunta, ja sijainti oli erittäin hyvä, lähellä vilkasta 5 Avenidaa ja kuitenkaan äänet eivät ollet liian häiritsevät nukkumisen suhteen.
7 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
FI
"Excelente The Bric"
excelente. hotel.desayuno.amabilidad.limpieza.desayuno.ubicacion..muy amable Hilda.y Maria. lo recomiendo
14 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
oscar daniel
AR
"Très bon hôtel"
Très bien situé et au calme
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
FR
"Excellent !"
Excellent option ! Close to the beach and to the main street, but not close enough to be annoyed by any noise from bars. And the personnel is very attentive, always kind and ready to help.
9 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Guilherme
BR
"Great value"
We stayed here our last night in Playa del Carmen and enjoyed the visit. It was clean, helpful staff, perfect location close to the 5:th ave but still quiet and calm. I found this to be a basic, friendly hotel in the middle of the hustle but feeling like a little oasis. A great room for the price!
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Emelie
SE
"Centralt"
Trevlig personal och hjälpsam personal.Centralt läge.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
SE
"Très bon emplacement"
Très bien placé , a côté de la 5 avenue mais l'hôtel est très calme et le personnel très serviable
FR