All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road - Al BarshaMall of the Emirates, Dubai450309United Arab Emirates, ‏‎855-239-9480

Breakfast is average
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"A Friday night"
we enjoy
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
saeed
"sheraton dubai mall"
convenient connected to emirates mall.quite far from main attractions however does have a metro in the mall.Nothing special about this hotel more a 4 star then 5.Stayed for a birthday celebration and the hotel was aware but no special treats except for a complimentary cake.If you are elderly you will find getting in and out the bath difficult
9 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
satwinder
"Enjoy every bit of my stay"
Wonderful
5 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
Fatai
It was excellent experience
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Abdulaziz
"Good location - but that's about it"
There are definitely better hotels in Dubai. This felt very basic contact by Dubai's usual luxurious standards, and wifi was disappointingly poor, despite paying for the premium option (poor signal, slow speeds). But reasonably cheap for Dubai (you get what you pay for) but the main attraction was the location. In the Mall of Emirates, and fairly central so ideal to get to the meetings I had throughout Dubai.
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Short stay, excellent service"
This was a last minute booking for one night, for three adults in one room. Having realised that we were facing a long day after checking out of our hotel in Muscat, followed by an even longer night at Muscat airport, we decided to change our flight and get to Dubai about 20 hours earlier. I booked the room through an online site I use quite frequently. We ended up with a king bed and a single bed which was brought in. This was a proper bed, not a fold-up one and was perfectly comfortable for our grown up son. I had inadvertently paid for breakfast but as we were due to check out at 5 am, this seemed to be a double waste. The check-in clerk was having none of it and insisted on ordering us tea, coffee and a continental breakfast in a box for us to grab on the way down to our car. The room was of a high standard, as you would expect of a newly built Sheraton. The concierge was clear and precise in the advice he gave us as we went off in different directions to get full advantage of our short stay. One tip: be very clear about in which of the Sheraton hotels you are staying. The Emirates Airline chauffeur service has a drop down for Sheraton and it does not include this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Alan
Very nice hotel , a bit of a mix up over the room when we first arrived , but they went to a lot of trouble to find a room , we arrived at 4 am in the morning , and could not check in un till 3pm ,i pay`d extra for a room ($800) but it was all fine the staff were very ,very helpfull to us . and we check`d in at 5am , our room we book`d would not be ready un till 3 pm . MARTIN &LINDA
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Typical Sheraton"
Nothing remarkable about this Sheration. It was as you would want and expect - clean, efficient, etc. so if wanting a typical Sheraton stay (or typical 5* hotel stay) then firs the bill. My only one gripe is that the room wasn't totally suited for working. The seat was too low for the table and the cable for Ethernet was too short but minor stuff.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
SG
"Great Hotel with Excellent Location,"
we stayed for 7 Days in a business trip, Great Location have access directly to Emirates mall,staff very friendly, •Quality of service
7 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Hossam
"Realy Excellent Hotel"
Excellent in 1- Location, 2-Quality Of services
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Hossam
"Great hotel for business trip"
Short business trip. Great for work because it's not full of tourists and kids. Easy access to Dubai metro although a long way from business areas.
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Anna
Convenient location. Very central and good service for a reasonable price
4 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Dina
Everything was great as per Sheraton standard, hope they spruce up the breakfast buffet choice, not your usual standard
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
SATISH
NZ
"Shopping trip in Dubai - Sheraton MOE"
I had a fantastic stay at Sheraton. Highly recommended. The pool was fantastic, breakfast buffet delicious and location perfect for my travel purposes.
4 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Ursula
"Lovely hotel close to Sheraton Emirates Mall."
Such a delight to arrive in this beautiful hotel. Large room, great view and an amazing bathroom. The staff bend over backwards to help you and any question you may have. Bar and food a little expensive, but many other food outlets situated in the mall. A little further out than some of the other main hotels.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
sue
"Convenient to shopping mall and HOHO bus"
Telephone on 2nd night wouldn't work for 2 hours. Reading lamp beside bed, I couldn't turn off. Maintenance man also had troubles at midnight. He eventually cut the wires. Breakfast ok but overpriced.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
yan guan
"No Value for money"
Expensive but good location
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Amarjeet
IN
"Hotel nice, Food pricey, Tour terrible"
Excellent stay however the Tour Desk organised a Dubai City Tour which was terrible. The tour guide just kept taking us to shops and leaving us for 30 mins to browse. Would not recommend this tour at all. Hotel was nice but food very expensive - over priced - nice to have the Mall downstairs with some great cafe and restaurant options available.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Claire
SG
"All round very good"
We went to the Sheraton MOE in August for a few days, good connection to MOE and ski Dubai, good restaurants and an outdoor pool on the top. Perfect for a summer shopping trip where you don't want to go outside. Only grumble was a slow check-in with the check-in agent constantly trying to sell me a room upgrade and breakfast. Why would I want to pay $100 for breakfast when I can walk 2 mins to a multitude of MOE outlets and have breakfast for $10?
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Alistair
"Great location for shopping mall"
We stayed for three nights to break up the trip back to Oz. This hotel is above the mall so you can simply walk in airconditioner comfort to and from mall. Taxis wait out from if you want to travel else where in Dubai or the train is reasonably close via the mall to keep out of heat. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Our room and bed was very comfortable. The breakfast, afternoon teas and happy hours were a package deal and well worth it. We will stay here again
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Tony
"Great location good room Noisy hotel"
Noisy housekeeping we couldn't sleep well I didn't enjoy my experience that nice because because of their noice and also although it shows my profile in hotels.com that I prefer quite room the room was close to elevator and people also noisy in corridor
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Ammar
"Superb hotel."
With easy access to Mall of the Emirates, plenty of taxis to transport you anywhere and taxi's reasonably priced. We stayed just 2 nights so we were not actually in the hotel very much. No complaints, but there is a very long wait for breakfast if you do not wish to have the breakfast buffet. Perhaps this occurred due to Ramadan. Would definitely try to visit when Ramadan was not happening to experience the difference as we were told Dubai was a party city. Enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton, each member of staff went out of their way to make us welcome. We felt very safe and secure for the entire stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Dubai"
A nice hotel conveniently located over the Mall of the Emirates. Great Breakfast and upgrade to Sheraton Preferred Guest available. Would recommend - there is a train station at the mall as well. Pool needs to be chilled
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
Margaret
"Good hotel"
Good location
5 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Chau Ying
"very handy to transport , big bus and mall"
After being on a Gallipoli tour we were very tired and the sheraton was a very welcome place for us to crash. But we found it to be very exciting place so we didnt crash after all Too much to see and do Thanks
Other trip May 16, 2015
Jill
"Excellent hotel in the Mall of Emirates"
This was an excellent hotel. I highly recommend it to others. It is conveniently located inside the Mall of the Emirates. I did a lot of shopping and it was very convenient that after shopping I can easily walk to the hotel to drop off my bags and go back to the mall and shop some more. If the hotel wasn't so close, I'd have to carry all these bags everywhere I went. Also, Fast & Furious 7 was showing and so I was able to just walk into my hotel room and rest for a while before watching the movie which didn't start until a few hours later. It was very convenient to have a hotel inside the mall. The breakfast buffet was ok. Internet connection was excellent. The choice of channels were good. Shower choices were excellent. To grab a taxi I just went downstairs using the elevator and escalator and the taxi lane was right there. I don't have anything negative to say about this hotel. I would go there again if I had the chance.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Basilio
PH
"Great Hotel! Excellent position."
Nothing was too much trouble. Staff are very eager to make the stay such a pleasant experience.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"A lovely hotel at a great location"
I had an amazing stay at the Sheraton Mall of the Emirates. From the friendly staff, to the comfortable clean room, to the lovely food. Really had a great time. Thank you
Other trip May 4, 2015
nounee
"Great hotel & location"
We stayed at the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates for 7 nights and had a wonderful experience. The staff were amazing, especially Sam, Ihsanne, Khaleaue & Shabzur, who made us feel comfortable and valued guests. The location was excellent as I travelled with my wife and 15 month old toddler, so having the mall and the metro next door was a great help. The rooms were comfortable and were cleaned at least twice as day! We had brunch at the hotel restaurant and there were so many varieties of cuisines and desserts as well as a chocolate room which was the star attraction. For the price we paid, it was definitely value for money, and more! We would recommend this hotel for any parents with kids and we would happily stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Yaya
"A 'city' 5 star hotel beside Mall of the Emirates"
I stayed at the hotel for two nights whilst on a business trip. The hotel is connected directly to the Mall of the Emirates, in which many of the shops are open until at least 10PM, so after work you can easily do a bit of shopping or catch a movie at the VOX Cinema. Be warned that due to the road layout getting to and from the hotel can be a bit of a challenge and the road signs are sometimes wrong.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Amazing hotel with good location. Friendly staff , I like the hotel
2 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Emad
"Excellent experience with any Starwood hotel"
I have stayed in several Starwood hotels including four points on Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, Sheraton Bahrain a couple of times and now Sheraton Mall of the Emirates. All I have to say is that I have never been disappointed at all with my experience. These hotels run perfectly and service is always fast. Rooms, food, ambiance and friendliness of staff are always top notch. During my last stay I had direct access to the mall which was great. I would definitely come back again
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
mohamed
"Good experience"
It's good . Staff was helpful
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
IN
"Ideal place to stay"
Exellent location, staff very friendly and accomodating, problems solved asap
13 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Alexander
"Easy access to the Mall of Emirates"
Superb hotel in all ways ie service,cleanliness- little thoughtful added extras such as complimentary mouthwash! Staff couldn't do enough and were all cheerful and helpful. The security guard beside the Mall entrance made the hotel feel safe. It's in a good location being between the two main developments of the city. Lots to do in the Mall such as the indoor skiing, several restaurants with diverse menus and a cinema. The club lounge had lovely views for breakfast and the two small pools on the roof were more than adequate especially during the quiet weeks.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
penny
"Great hotel in the Mall of Emirates"
A great hotel in the Mall of Emirates and close to the metro. Excellent facilities. Roof top pools and relaxation area is a must to do. Staff were professional and very accommodating. Special thanks to Mohamed Abdel Rahman and Sami of the Executive Management Team.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
khalid
The hotel was great, service exceptional, Sheraton club daily fee very good value. The staff were great evdn ghough wd arrived at 1am. Nespresso coffee machine snd capsules in the room was a nice touch. Hop on - hop off bus as a stop at thd hotel which is very convenient.
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Erica
"Everything was excellent!"
Let me start by saying that in this day and age you'd expect a hotel to be great especially one with a synonymous name like The Sheraton. But let me tell you from the get go this hotel and more importantly it's staff went above and beyond! I am currently staying my last night in room 1510 and from start to almost finish I cannot find one single fault with the service and staff. I was checked in by a lovely lady named Savel (if she checks you in feel honoured as she is an absolute lovely!). She made me feel more than welcome, she made me feel special and wanted! I ordered a king size room but there wasn't one available for that night but the way she handled things and made a promise of a room change the very next day with a voucher for a complimentary drink and ice cream more than made up for the ever so slight mixup. Throughout my stay from the pool staff, to the reception staff straight through to housekeeping, restaurant staff and porters all impressed and made me feel right at home. (Which is an absolute bonus when travelling alone as I was). I really have to thank all the staff and also the management for hiring and training such and brilliant workforce! Thank you all for making my first (but definitely not last) stay at The Sheraton Dubai a fantastic and memorable one!
8 night trip Oct 13, 2014
OPPMarketing
"Fantastic"
Fantastic location & top hotel for the price. This hotel is fantastic
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"okey stay"
Ok
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Fabulous!"
Lovely Hotel, friendly smiley staff, beautiful breakfast that included ice cream! Great location next to the Metro and Mall of the Emirates. Couldn't fault it at all. Thanks for a lovely stay.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Joella
"The most central hotel in town"
Staff are unbelievably fantastic! Helpful, friendly, etc. We upgraded to a Junior Suite at a little extra cost. Well worth it. But we would have been happy with a standard room - the quality of the rooms is fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. We caught a taxi there, at around $30 (in traffic). The hotel is situated at the Mall of the Emirates. Level 5 is reception, then you go to another lift to the rooms. On level 4 is the Mall. You just walk a few metres, and you are right inside the Mall itself. There is a metro station there too (fast, cheap and different - they are driverless) and it is a hub for both public buses and the hop on hop off bus (blue tour) stops there. The breakfast is fabulous too. A vast choice of help yourself - both western and middle eastern. A chef cooks your eggs for you, any way you want. The terrace is great, There are two swimming pools (complete with life guard) and a bar. It is a lovely place to go after sunset to have a glass of wine and to see the lights of Dubai, including the lit up and spectacular Burj Al Arab seven star hotel. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Jenny
Excellent location for the Mall of the Emirates. Comfortable with excellent staff service.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
You walk directly into the Mall of the Emirates - couldn't be more convenient. Room was great, food excellent and the coffee at breakfast, the best I've ever had. I raised several small points with the front desk on check-out - just to help them continuously improve - they were really appreciative. Overall, superb value.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great service and food"
Absolutely perfect
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Bryan
"great bed"
Very nice hotel. Great comfy bed. Breakfast is so so. Very Arab/Indian biased food, and no quiet hidden area for pork at all. Strange for what appears to be a very westernised hotel. Staff at breakfast and lunch very forgetful and misunderstood. The 260aed upgrade for breakfast and club wasn't worth it. Except for that the stay was good. Great location in the Mall.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
nickm
"Great stay, highly recommended"
We had a brief stopover and found this hotel to be a pleasing place to stay overnight. The staff were excellent - especially with our 16 month old son and went out of their way to greet him and entertain him whenever they saw him. The hotel, being attached to the mall, meant we could kill some time without leaving the air-conditioning which was perfect with an infant. The room was plenty spacious enough to stow our luggage as well as have a cot and the bathroom was very large. The restaurant food was fine - we had both the breakfast and lunch buffet and although not a huge selection, it was more than enough and of good quality. We did have an issue with dinner - we needed to dine early due and the restaurant didn't open until 7pm and although food was available at the earlier time, children were not allowed in the bar so we had to go to the nearby Kempinski hotel to get a meal as it was Ramadan and our options were limited. Overall I'd highly recommend the hotel (especially for those with small children) and wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Do note, the hotel is a good 20-30 minutes from the airport so do allow plenty of time for flights!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
HH
A nice hotel but lacking just a bit to be a 4 star hotel. The towels are small and very rough. I was a bit upset that when I went to check out they had automatically added a donation to a charity for each night I stayed. It would have been appreciated had they told me when I checked in and had asked if I would like to donate to their charity of choice, which was a good charity. But not asking before hand and only to find out upon reviewing the bill upset me.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
EddieB
Every thing looks fine , excpt the parking sometimes you have the mall traffic and you stuck long time to find any
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Hamaf
"Disappointed services"
I travel to Dubai often, it was my first time stay at Sheraton Dubai Mall. The hotel is far from most amendities, only good part was it ajoins the Mall of emirates. The service is shocking, almost impossible to get conciege to assist or reception to assist with anything.
3 night trip Jun 2, 2014