All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road - Al Barsha, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, 450309, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Good hotel"
Good location
5 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Chau Ying
"Excellent hotel in the Mall of Emirates"
This was an excellent hotel. I highly recommend it to others. It is conveniently located inside the Mall of the Emirates. I did a lot of shopping and it was very convenient that after shopping I can easily walk to the hotel to drop off my bags and go back to the mall and shop some more. If the hotel wasn't so close, I'd have to carry all these bags everywhere I went. Also, Fast & Furious 7 was showing and so I was able to just walk into my hotel room and rest for a while before watching the movie which didn't start until a few hours later. It was very convenient to have a hotel inside the mall. The breakfast buffet was ok. Internet connection was excellent. The choice of channels were good. Shower choices were excellent. To grab a taxi I just went downstairs using the elevator and escalator and the taxi lane was right there. I don't have anything negative to say about this hotel. I would go there again if I had the chance.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Basilio
PH
"Great hotel & location"
We stayed at the Sheraton Dubai Mall of the Emirates for 7 nights and had a wonderful experience. The staff were amazing, especially Sam, Ihsanne, Khaleaue & Shabzur, who made us feel comfortable and valued guests. The location was excellent as I travelled with my wife and 15 month old toddler, so having the mall and the metro next door was a great help. The rooms were comfortable and were cleaned at least twice as day! We had brunch at the hotel restaurant and there were so many varieties of cuisines and desserts as well as a chocolate room which was the star attraction. For the price we paid, it was definitely value for money, and more! We would recommend this hotel for any parents with kids and we would happily stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Yaya
"A 'city' 5 star hotel beside Mall of the Emirates"
I stayed at the hotel for two nights whilst on a business trip. The hotel is connected directly to the Mall of the Emirates, in which many of the shops are open until at least 10PM, so after work you can easily do a bit of shopping or catch a movie at the VOX Cinema. Be warned that due to the road layout getting to and from the hotel can be a bit of a challenge and the road signs are sometimes wrong.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Amazing hotel with good location. Friendly staff , I like the hotel
2 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Emad
"Excellent experience with any Starwood hotel"
I have stayed in several Starwood hotels including four points on Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, Sheraton Bahrain a couple of times and now Sheraton Mall of the Emirates. All I have to say is that I have never been disappointed at all with my experience. These hotels run perfectly and service is always fast. Rooms, food, ambiance and friendliness of staff are always top notch. During my last stay I had direct access to the mall which was great. I would definitely come back again
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
mohamed
"Good experience"
It's good . Staff was helpful
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Ideal place to stay"
Exellent location, staff very friendly and accomodating, problems solved asap
13 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Alexander
"Easy access to the Mall of Emirates"
Superb hotel in all ways ie service,cleanliness- little thoughtful added extras such as complimentary mouthwash! Staff couldn't do enough and were all cheerful and helpful. The security guard beside the Mall entrance made the hotel feel safe. It's in a good location being between the two main developments of the city. Lots to do in the Mall such as the indoor skiing, several restaurants with diverse menus and a cinema. The club lounge had lovely views for breakfast and the two small pools on the roof were more than adequate especially during the quiet weeks.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
penny
"Great hotel in the Mall of Emirates"
A great hotel in the Mall of Emirates and close to the metro. Excellent facilities. Roof top pools and relaxation area is a must to do. Staff were professional and very accommodating. Special thanks to Mohamed Abdel Rahman and Sami of the Executive Management Team.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
khalid
The hotel was great, service exceptional, Sheraton club daily fee very good value. The staff were great evdn ghough wd arrived at 1am. Nespresso coffee machine snd capsules in the room was a nice touch. Hop on - hop off bus as a stop at thd hotel which is very convenient.
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
Erica
"Everything was excellent!"
Let me start by saying that in this day and age you'd expect a hotel to be great especially one with a synonymous name like The Sheraton. But let me tell you from the get go this hotel and more importantly it's staff went above and beyond! I am currently staying my last night in room 1510 and from start to almost finish I cannot find one single fault with the service and staff. I was checked in by a lovely lady named Savel (if she checks you in feel honoured as she is an absolute lovely!). She made me feel more than welcome, she made me feel special and wanted! I ordered a king size room but there wasn't one available for that night but the way she handled things and made a promise of a room change the very next day with a voucher for a complimentary drink and ice cream more than made up for the ever so slight mixup. Throughout my stay from the pool staff, to the reception staff straight through to housekeeping, restaurant staff and porters all impressed and made me feel right at home. (Which is an absolute bonus when travelling alone as I was). I really have to thank all the staff and also the management for hiring and training such and brilliant workforce! Thank you all for making my first (but definitely not last) stay at The Sheraton Dubai a fantastic and memorable one!
8 night trip Oct 13, 2014
OPPMarketing
"Fantastic"
Fantastic location & top hotel for the price. This hotel is fantastic
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"okey stay"
Ok
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Fabulous!"
Lovely Hotel, friendly smiley staff, beautiful breakfast that included ice cream! Great location next to the Metro and Mall of the Emirates. Couldn't fault it at all. Thanks for a lovely stay.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Joella
"The most central hotel in town"
Staff are unbelievably fantastic! Helpful, friendly, etc. We upgraded to a Junior Suite at a little extra cost. Well worth it. But we would have been happy with a standard room - the quality of the rooms is fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. We caught a taxi there, at around $30 (in traffic). The hotel is situated at the Mall of the Emirates. Level 5 is reception, then you go to another lift to the rooms. On level 4 is the Mall. You just walk a few metres, and you are right inside the Mall itself. There is a metro station there too (fast, cheap and different - they are driverless) and it is a hub for both public buses and the hop on hop off bus (blue tour) stops there. The breakfast is fabulous too. A vast choice of help yourself - both western and middle eastern. A chef cooks your eggs for you, any way you want. The terrace is great, There are two swimming pools (complete with life guard) and a bar. It is a lovely place to go after sunset to have a glass of wine and to see the lights of Dubai, including the lit up and spectacular Burj Al Arab seven star hotel. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Jenny
Excellent location for the Mall of the Emirates. Comfortable with excellent staff service.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
You walk directly into the Mall of the Emirates - couldn't be more convenient. Room was great, food excellent and the coffee at breakfast, the best I've ever had. I raised several small points with the front desk on check-out - just to help them continuously improve - they were really appreciative. Overall, superb value.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great service and food"
Absolutely perfect
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Bryan
"great bed"
Very nice hotel. Great comfy bed. Breakfast is so so. Very Arab/Indian biased food, and no quiet hidden area for pork at all. Strange for what appears to be a very westernised hotel. Staff at breakfast and lunch very forgetful and misunderstood. The 260aed upgrade for breakfast and club wasn't worth it. Except for that the stay was good. Great location in the Mall.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
nickm
"Great stay, highly recommended"
We had a brief stopover and found this hotel to be a pleasing place to stay overnight. The staff were excellent - especially with our 16 month old son and went out of their way to greet him and entertain him whenever they saw him. The hotel, being attached to the mall, meant we could kill some time without leaving the air-conditioning which was perfect with an infant. The room was plenty spacious enough to stow our luggage as well as have a cot and the bathroom was very large. The restaurant food was fine - we had both the breakfast and lunch buffet and although not a huge selection, it was more than enough and of good quality. We did have an issue with dinner - we needed to dine early due and the restaurant didn't open until 7pm and although food was available at the earlier time, children were not allowed in the bar so we had to go to the nearby Kempinski hotel to get a meal as it was Ramadan and our options were limited. Overall I'd highly recommend the hotel (especially for those with small children) and wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Do note, the hotel is a good 20-30 minutes from the airport so do allow plenty of time for flights!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
HH
A nice hotel but lacking just a bit to be a 4 star hotel. The towels are small and very rough. I was a bit upset that when I went to check out they had automatically added a donation to a charity for each night I stayed. It would have been appreciated had they told me when I checked in and had asked if I would like to donate to their charity of choice, which was a good charity. But not asking before hand and only to find out upon reviewing the bill upset me.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
EddieB
Every thing looks fine , excpt the parking sometimes you have the mall traffic and you stuck long time to find any
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Hamaf
"Disappointed services"
I travel to Dubai often, it was my first time stay at Sheraton Dubai Mall. The hotel is far from most amendities, only good part was it ajoins the Mall of emirates. The service is shocking, almost impossible to get conciege to assist or reception to assist with anything.
3 night trip Jun 2, 2014
jhb
ZA
"disapointing"
no money for value! ok, its nice that it is next to the mall but there are many more nicer malls esp for kids. the pools where small and no nice lobby.
Other trip May 5, 2014
karin
It was good was not brilliant but was good. Staff extremely courteous and location fantastic with hotel connected via first floor to the main mall.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Abid
For shopers the hotel is good located. But the price doesn t refelct the hotel. It is to expensive for what you get
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
velic
"Excellent location."
Hotel staff was very helpful. They organised our entry visa very efficiently and helped with all our other requirements.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Great Hospitality"
I was pleasantly surprised by how hospitable and accommodating the staff were. We arrived in Dubai early in the morning and were allowed to wait in the Club Lounge and have breakfast before our room was ready. Our flight leaving Dubai wasn't until after midnight. We were given a late check-out and were invited to use the pool and spa until it closed at 10pm, with no extra charge. Excellent Service!
3 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
You can leave your hotel room, take an elevator and be inside the mall. Great location. There isn't anything spectacular about the hotel...very basic. I just stayed here with my 4 kids because it was reasonably priced.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Wright's
"Comfortable hotel attached to a shopping mall!"
My fiancé and I stayed here for a 2 night stopover in September 2013. We did not dine in the hotel so can't comment on the restaurants. The room was clean and a decent size, and the bed was comfortable. Our room looked out onto a highway and the rear of the Ski Park building, however we weren't staying there for the view, it was the convenience and location to the shopping mall. The hotel has direct access to the shopping mall, you don't need to go outside! The rooms were very quiet, thanks for an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Excellent location central to many places"
Internal walking to one if the best malls. Friendly and helpful staff. However tourist information is not readily available and foyer is small and not impressive at all. Breakfast area very good with excellent views however varaities of food is partially limited compare to other 5* hotels
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
M Battikhi
"Marvelous location"
Thoroughly enjoyable. Marvelous location and "attached" to Mall of the Emirates so that was easliy accessible. F&B service on ground floor (by reception) early evening was very slow.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
R. F. Goodacre
"Quality hotel with exceptional service"
This hotel was beautiful. We stayed in an Executive suite on 17th level which was just amazing. So many aspects to describe. The room would have been the size of an apartment. Massive bedroom with, comfortable king bed, corner lounge large tv plus additional storage room. At the other end of the hallway you have a spacious living room with huge screen tv, desk & dining table in corner. In between this you have a luxurious bathroom with TV, spa bath & separate shower. There is also an additional toilet, bar room with fridge, sink & microwave, large dressing room. Customer service was one of the best we've experienced when travelling. Every single Sheraton employee not matter who or where they were at the time, met us with a smile and ready to assist or answer a question.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Nooch
"Ratings"
It's ok
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"EXCELLENT STAFF"
Great location, food and service
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
JEFF B.
"EXCELLENT STAY, LOCATION & SERVICE"
IT was an amazing stay at the Sheraton, especially as I was travelling alone. The staff are absolutely AMAZING in particular RIKESH & Joyce from Vantage Bar inside the Sheraton. It also offers the conveniency of entering the Mall of Emirates directly from the Hotel! I would highly recommend this Hotel to Everyone!!!!!
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Babbo_Dan
"worth for the 5 stars and fully convenient"
our stay was wonderful and our wish to have future visit.
4 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"The location and Convenience is a big plus!"
Everything was good. But, unfortunately the entrance Reception or Main lobby is not impressive. especially given that its rated 5 Star, the lobby was below expected standard. Hope the hotel does something about making a spacious, impredsive Main lobby, typical for a 5Star hotel !
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Murali
"Alicia"
If I were to return to Dubai again, I would stay here. This hotel was very clean, comfortable, modern and luxurious. The buffet lunch during Ramadan was only 65 Durham. It was so good we returned for dinner. There was a huge variety of food which was thoughtfully presented in an aesthetically appealing manner. The food was cooked to perfection and was very delicious. We felt safe and secure with the card system in the lift and friendly security staff. We enjoyed the rooftop view from the pool on the 25th floor. However the drinks were a little on the expensive side for beers and cocktails. This hotel had easy access to the Mall of Emirates with hundreds of shops including a ski slope. This is a great place to stay on your way back from Europe for a few days to relax, unwind and get some retail therapy. We had an awesome experience and I am sure you will to.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Alicia
"great location"
Great location. Right inside the Mall of the Emirates. Lobby and other area's seem to be small but the rooms were good and comfortable. Serivce was not up to the mark. While making the booking with Hotels.com had requested for connecting rooms as I was travelling with Children. Had a problem with this at Check in. Hotel informed that this request was not forwarded to them by Hotels.com. Except for this everything was good. Metro too is walking distance from the hotel. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jun 4, 2013
siraj
IN
"Great hotel for families or business"
The staff in this hotel are efficient and friendly if hampered slightly by a slow computer system. Upgrades are offered on arrival and worth investigating. Having stayed in many hotels in Dubai, this would be my hotel of choice. Very good location right alongside the Mall of the Emirates. Lovely bar with good service and views. Extremely comfortable rooms and if you choose to upgrade to a room which gives you use of the Club Room so much the better. In the Club Room food and drinks are served all day with a very good breakfast and free drinks in the early evening.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
MGM
"All round hotel"
We arrived at 10am and were given an early check in and a late checkout, we had a slight issue with being mis-sold an upgrade that we didnt require but having spoken with the manager this issue was resolved very quickly and to our complete satisfaction. The staff were friendly and the location is great with direct access into the mall and metro. The hotel also has great views of burj al arab, I will definitely stay here again if the price remains competitive.Theres probably no need to get breakfast in the hotel as there are loads of places to eat in the mall.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Ross
"Nice location, best beds in Middle East"
Nice being attached to the mall. Entrance is dark, needs lighting and lighter walls. Only real complaint is the elevators. If you are above the 5th floor, you have to take two elevators to reach your room. Room was a little warm for me, a/c not great. May be bad in mid summer when it gets real hot, but was bareable while we were there, just wish the a/c was better.
4 night trip May 22, 2013
"Would recommend"
Junior suite was very nice, although shower door used to leak into the bathroom and flood floor.. hope it gets sorted. Club level food and service was very good, and breakfast downstairs very good selection. If anyone from the hotel reads this pls speed up check in and check out. When I left no one was on the 5th floor main desk.. and 4 people waiting to be served on the 1st floor and 6.45am. in terms of location found it a nice midpoint between JBR and downtown.
Other trip May 21, 2013
al
SG
Brooms were only cleaned at 19h00 at night.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2013
IN
"Room was very roomy and cosy"
I simply loved my room. It was a junior suite and I stayed alone. My bed was so cosy I didn't want to get up in the mornings! The staff were really polite and friendly and the meals were delicious. However, I didn't think there was any need to keep knocking and waking me up just to drop my morning paper at the door. I also didn't have a 'do not disturb' sign to prevent this. Nonetheless, I loved that I could just access the Mall of the Emirates on the first floor whenever I wanted to shop and visit ski Dubai. I would definitely go back there.
5 night trip Mar 21, 2013
it didn't start well, as they couldn't find my booking. But finally the hotel was really nice and conforrtable, very busy though.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
"very good hotel"
compared to kempinski Mall of Emirates this hotel is a much better value for money.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Ahmed
"Perfect stay in Dubai"
Fantastic location in the Mall of the Emirates, excellent service, delicious breakfasts!
Other trip Feb 12, 2013