All hotels in Raipur, India
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereG.E. Road ( Near Indian Coffee House), Raipur, Chhattisgarh, 492001, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Grand Arjun

"Good budget hotel"
04/17/15 rahulsengar Ghaziabad, India
This is a good budget hotel to stay in Raipur. Location is also good very near to ghadi chowk and gol bazaar, the market area of raipur. Rooms are neat & clean and having good breakfast. Rooms are big & spacious. Hotel staffs are very cooperative.
"Best hotel for family"
04/13/15 smandal55
I stayed in this Hotel for three nights. Everything was perfect. I stayed in this Hotel for the second time.This time I stayed here after a long time after trying some other Hotels of Raipur but grand arjun is best. I am very Satisfied with the services, cleanliness, food and overall it was a very comfortable stay. I recommend others also to stay in this Hotel.
"awesemmmmmmmmm"
04/12/15 RKJAIPUR380 Jaipur, India
we were surprised to see the size of the room, it was so clean and well mentioned. The hotel is located very near in middle of raipur city. The best part of the hotel is their hospitality, The staff is very professional and friendly and helpful man. Breakfast was delicious. Will recommend this to every one.
"Average"
02/24/15 Amber_chaurasia Indore, India
Need improvement in the quality of linen , quilts etc in the hotel. Location is good & staff try their best to serve you well. Complimentary pick up from airport was on time & breakfast was OK. For dinner good restaurants are available just walking distance from hotel.
"Unsatisfactory servcies"
02/01/15 captainmuks Lucknow, India
Hotel staff do not care for the needs of the customer. Hotel is very average. They cheat you by promising airport pickup and drop facility while doing the booking. However in my case though i was picked up at airport, i was not provided drop back to airport upon departure. I was kept waiting at the reception all the time being told that the car is coming shortly, which never came. Running short of time i had to make my own arrangements to reach airport on time and had to pay extra cost for same using a private taxi. Location is poor as it is insdie a busy lane and cannot find it from the main road
"Budget hotel for business travellers"
10/17/14 SomnathGuha Kolkata
Excellent value for money. The staff is very friendly and cooperative. Cleanliness and hygiene is maintained. The food quality is also good. The buffet breakfast spread was excellent and sumptuous. Overall a very good experience.
"Short stay.......ok"
01/16/14 Mayurpatell Baroda, Gujarat
I was stayed at this hotel January 14 for a night for catch a early morning flight to mumbai. Executive room is batter then deluxe. Price is little high but pick up nd airport drop you can add as complimentary. Hotel is not new but ok for short stay. Pickup nd drop facility is on time, room service I get quick all time. Food is average.
"Very ordinary but overpriced hotel"
12/10/13 PBandu Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
We had to stay in this place as we had 8 hours to spend before catching an early morning flight out of Raipur. The rooms are very ordinary with stained pillow covers. Rooms are so small, that we found it difficult to move around after keeping our 2 suitcases in there. The bathroom is even smaller. The water from the shower falls all over the sink and makes the place very uncomfortable to use. The AC makes a bad noise all night long. And to add to the long list of woes, this place is infested with mosquitoes!! The only good thing about this place is that they offer complimentary airport drop off.
"Very Poor Service"
12/07/13 k5000 Mumbai, India
This hotel management has no idea of what service is. For the Room rent that i paid i was put up in a very ordinary room. There is a hall in the building adjacent to this hotel and on Sundays Seminars etc are held and it will ruin your entire day. The staff is poorly dressed. The overall ambience is very ordinary. Food is very oily and one should explore other options in the city. I had a tough time during my stay and therefore would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
"The courteous staffs will force you to come back again"
11/17/13 sabyasachir Chennai (Madras), India
I have stayed in this hotel since last 5 years & have stayed at-least 10 here...If you inform them beforehand they will definitely send the airport pick-up & drop which you will enjoy as the airport is pretty far. The Pros: 1. The cordial reception staffs...They all know me by name now....& provide me best smiles as if you are coming back to home.....so check-in & out is hassle-less for me :-) 2. Rooms are well maintained & cleaned properly 3. The Manager & the owner himself will inquire about your stay which make you feel important 4. Foods are very good 5. Services are well in time The Con 1. The old person in the morning breakfast room enquiringly asking your room number 2-3 times is big disappointment...it went upto the level that another colleague of him told us our room num....