All hotels in Yorkville, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here310 East Countryside Parkway, Yorkville, IL, 60560, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"Great place to stay!"
Great hotel at a great price! Very comfortable, hot (free) breakfast every morning, and the staff was very helpful in recommending a few places to go get dinner/some drinks. Would definitely recommend this place to stay for anyone traveling to this area!
7 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Edward
"Very nice hotel and very quiet!!"
First time at this property; great stay; clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was fabulous and the staff were accommodating and helpful! Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay there again if the need arises.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Good Value"
Room was fine. Warm breakfast buffet was excellent as was the service from all employees.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Getaway"
It was a nice little getaway. Did it so the kids could swim and we could all just relax
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Denell
"Holidays."
Holiday visit.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
Comfortable beds and a great breakfast selection.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Tara
"coffee & tea available 24hrs."
Wonderful few days at the Hampton Inn. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and a great breakfast. Also love the 24 hours of coffee/tea/hot chocolate!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
lisa
"Highly Recommended"
Rooms clean and beds very comfortable. Staff exceptionally sweet, esp our housekeeper! Breakfast was very good and actually changed each day for variety.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
lisa
We had a nice stay while visiting family in Yorkville.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great hotel for business traveler"
Great hotel for business traveler
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
dominic
Nice and clean! Comfortable beds and pleasant staff! Breakfast was that much better with the sweetness of Elayne!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Nice family hotel"
We chose this hotel by a friend's recommendation and were very happy with all aspects of our stay. Big, comfy room with luxury linens and bathrooms. Breakfast was as good as you can expect. Staff was nice and efficient. Check in and check out was a breeze. We had our 1-year-old traveling with us for the first time, and having a nice big room made our experience flawless.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Eva
"Very comfortable & Clean"
Everything was clean and ready on my arrival. Hotel staff was very clean.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Restful and quiet. The beds are very comfortable. Very nice breakfast with wonderful selection. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
We were in the area to visit family and this hotel was convenient an comfortable
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Cindy
Pleasent stay ! We only stated overnight a few hours, but it was nice.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
We have stayed here before and experienced great service that is why we choose to stay again. Very comfortable, clean room. Breakfast is very delicious.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Jules
"Family trip"
Great hotel. Close to water park and restaurants. Room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
J Con
"It was great"
It was a great stay. Friendly personnel, rooms are clean, & pools are clean. Very quiet location.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Maria
"Best hotel stay yet!"
When we arrived we were greeted at the door by a very friendly and personable staff. They checked me in quickly and effortlessly. When we got up to our room it was very clean and comfortable. We went to the pool and the hot tub which were equally clean and towels were available for use so we did not have to use our own. At the end of our night the beds were very comfortable and the hotel was quiet. In the morning we had a fantastic FREE breakfast with a very nice and helpful staff. The only sad thing was they were out of orange juice. We visited the pool again which was as clean and ready as the night before. When we went to check out the staff was very friendly and quick to check us out! I was extremely satisfied with our stay! It was a little weird having post it notes on the bed saying they were clean and a big sign in the elevator that the beds were cleaned every night. Guests expect the beds to clean it sends a message that you have to remind yourselves to clean the beds. Just thought I would share my feelings on that.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Veronica
"Easy location for the area"
This Hampton Inn is in a newer development area so it's surrounded by a corn field. Nice and quiet! Great staff, delicious breakfasts, comfortable rooms and close to amenities and places to visit. Would stay there again of in the area.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Just above average. Price could be better
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
jendrach
Very hospitable. Breakfast was great. Pool was great. Room was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Mary Ruth
"Location and experience good!"
We have found that this is the perfect location for a semi business trip. It is 8 miles from friends and good resturants are close and easy to access. Employees go out of the way to make one comfortable. We consider this motel a winner!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Outstanding!!"
My sister and I attended a conference in Sandwich, Il. The location of the hotel worked out perfect to travel to and from the conference during our weekend stay. The staff was wonderful with any questions we had and always very polite. Our room was very comfortable, clean, and very accomodating for our weekend business trip. The available continental breakfast was fantastic! The food was always warm, great variety, and staff was very attentive to refilling any beverage or food item, when needed. We, both my sister and I, would highly recommend the Hamptom Inn in Yorkville. OUTSTANDING!!
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Happy Customer :)
quality breakfast
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"superb stay."
My check in attendant, Amanda was so wonderful, not only did she perform her job to the best of her ability, she had a great strength about her that made me feel like we've been friends for years. This is truly a person that can excel greatly within your company if given the potential. Thank You Amanda for making my stay one of the best of the year thus far.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Parrish Heinz
"2nights @HI"
great looking hotel interior , great staff , very elegant decor . smart idea to have the fridge behind doors. the heat /air unit is not very pleasant , the fan is a bit loud , and the unit does not have enough controls to change the flow direction . when you're close to it's way too cold , while by the bathroom its comfortable . don't know how you can change that . i prefer multiple vents throughout the room (central AC ) . except for that it's a definite 5/5
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
max
"family event"
We were in town for a family event. The location was great, the room was great and the staff was very accommodating. There were a large variety of restaurants close by. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Sam
Loved it
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Ruth
"Loved it!"
This hotel is beautiful! The facilities are amazing.....the swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, business/email center, and especially the breakfast! The full service hot breakfast was very comprehensive and even met the approval of my ultra picky daughters. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Rachel
The room was very spacious and clean as was the bathroom. The bed was extremely comfortable . I found the staff lacking in friendliness. The pool and hot tub area was less than desirable ( ants crawling on the floor ) The breakfast was very good , different foods both mornings.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"very convienent to location and very well maintain"
we were very pleased it is very well maintained they let wrestlers weigh in the night before event . The kids enjoyed the swimming pool it was very clean and well kept and my daughter loved haveing the workout room she got some running done before her wrestling matches :) very pleased family
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
buckellew family
"Good staff and comfortable room."
Very nice, breakfast was very good.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
always pleased with the personal outreach at the Yorkville Hampton
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Kathy : The Hampton Inn would like to express our appreciation to you for staying with us while visiting Yorkville. We are grateful that you took the time to review us after your stay. The staff and I want to thank you again for staying with the Hampton Inn Yorkville. We hope you will return to see us soon. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Daryl
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Great place, in the middle of corn fields :)"
I stayed at Hampton Yorkville for a night. It was a good getaway for me. The place was good, clean, staff nice. The bathroom was great. However, when I looked out of the window I saw corn fields. I was expecting to see a mountain range, but you dont have them in midwest I guess. But dont be fooled by that; the place is within mins by car from some restaurants and other amenities.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear : The Hampton Inn would like to express our appreciation to you for staying with us while visiting Yorkville. We are grateful that you took the time to complete a review after your stay. Sorry about the lack of mountain views but I do hope you enjoyed the mid-west corn! The staff and I want to thank you again for staying with the Hampton Inn Yorkville. We hope you will return to see us soon. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Daryl
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
V
"Very nice!"
We stayed just for one night, but we were very pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure but the hotel seems fairly new. Shortly, after arriving in our room, we were contacted by the front desk and asked if we found everything ok. I can't recall the last time I had that happen to me at a hotel. The room was a bit small for the four of us, but for the occasion and price it was well worth it. The hotel was tucked away from the main road, and there are actuall crop fields surrounding it. But I'm sure with time that will change. So if your looking for a nice view you will be disappointed. However, if your looking for a clean, comfortable quiet place to relax you will not be dissapointed. I definetly recommend this hotel and will definately stay there again.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear : The Hampton Inn would like to express our appreciation to you for staying with us while visiting Yorkville. We are grateful that you took the time to complete a review after your stay. We do attempt to call all of our guests after their arrival to make sure they are pleased with their accommodations. I am glad that made an impression on your stay and that you were pleased with your stay. The staff and I want to thank you again for staying with the Hampton Inn Yorkville. We hope you will return to see us soon. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Daryl
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Gabriel
"great location"
only there at night but the check in person was nice and let us know about great restaurants in town.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in town!
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
josh
"cost"
After thinking about it I think I probably over paid. I used the hotel last year and also had amusement park tickets and it didn't cost me as much as I paid this year with no tickets. Great hotel though, will stay again just will shop around for price.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. I apologize for any issues you had with the rate. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in town.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
We have stayed in this hotel three or four times before and have always found it clean and well run. the staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Always a great experience"
From check-in to check-out, things couldn't have gone better. Check-in was quick, the room was clean, quiet and comfortable, the pool area was clean and stocked with towels and the breakfast was more than I expected. This is our 3rd or 4th visit and will remain our "go to " hotel in the Yorkville Illinois area.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently and for the great review! We love hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to having you stay again soon.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Average hotel"
I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and this was by far the most outdated. The hotel was clean, but needs to be redone. Overall, I feel that I overpaid for my room since I just paid the same amount for a Hampton Inn in MO that was much nicer. A little disappointed.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to give us a review, we always appreciate the feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We hope that we can make a better impression on your next visit with us.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Stacy
"Very nice"
Service nice and friendly
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recent;y and for taking the time to give us a review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!
5 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent accommodations."
Enjoyed our stay. Topnotch motel.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate the feedback. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay again soon!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great for our needs!"
The hotel is clean, staff is friendly and the decor is current. If in the area again, would stay there. Great value too!
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently and for giving us such a wonderful review. We love hearing that our guests leave happy! We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in the area.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Llink
Swimming Pool area a bit to warm.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently. I apologize for the pool area during your stay with us. I will definitely look into the tempurate in the pool room , thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope that everything else with your stay was enjoyable and we hope to have you stay with us again the next time that you are in the area.
2 night trip May 9, 2013
"After house flooded, Hampton Inn saved the day"
The staff was very nice. The room was small but comfortable. The beds were softer than I liked but everything was clean and the mattress was new. The closet was large. The bathroom was clean and well designed and I LOVED the oversized bathtub that was long enough for me to really lay comfortably. The breakfast was really good with a decent selection and very nice staff. I didn't get to use the other amenities, but they looked very nice. I was very happy with my 2 nights at this location.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, I am glad to hear that we were able to help you out during your house flooding. That must have been very dificult to deal with. It's great to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable for you while everything was taken care of at home. We hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever need a place to stay for the night again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"After house was flooded, Hampton Inn saved the day"
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Sstay there every time we are in the area.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us each time that you are in the area. We love having regulars and look forward to the next time you come to stay with us!
2 night trip Apr 13, 2013
v ery good and clean nice
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope that you will come back and stay with us again!
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013