All hotels in Yorkville, Illinois, United States of America
310 East Countryside Parkway, Yorkville, IL, 60560, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.8
"Great for our needs!"
The hotel is clean, staff is friendly and the decor is current. If in the area again, would stay there. Great value too!
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently and for giving us such a wonderful review. We love hearing that our guests leave happy! We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in the area.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Llink
Swimming Pool area a bit to warm.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently. I apologize for the pool area during your stay with us. I will definitely look into the tempurate in the pool room , thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope that everything else with your stay was enjoyable and we hope to have you stay with us again the next time that you are in the area.
2 night trip May 9, 2013
"After house flooded, Hampton Inn saved the day"
The staff was very nice. The room was small but comfortable. The beds were softer than I liked but everything was clean and the mattress was new. The closet was large. The bathroom was clean and well designed and I LOVED the oversized bathtub that was long enough for me to really lay comfortably. The breakfast was really good with a decent selection and very nice staff. I didn't get to use the other amenities, but they looked very nice. I was very happy with my 2 nights at this location.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, I am glad to hear that we were able to help you out during your house flooding. That must have been very dificult to deal with. It's great to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable for you while everything was taken care of at home. We hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever need a place to stay for the night again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"After house was flooded, Hampton Inn saved the day"
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Sstay there every time we are in the area.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us each time that you are in the area. We love having regulars and look forward to the next time you come to stay with us!
2 night trip Apr 13, 2013
v ery good and clean nice
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us recently. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope that you will come back and stay with us again!
1 night trip Mar 31, 2013
very clean and a great breakfat
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our on the house breakfast! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2013
"Great hotel, will return"
I have stayed in this hotel two years in a row and will continue to return each year. This hotel is new and very clean. I typically travel with one other adult and a small child. The employees of the hotel always go above and beyond. The pool area and hot tub are large and very family friendly. There are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. There is a large lounge area with a tv if you need to get out of your room or to hang out with your other guests that may stay. Great atmosphere. Very quiet.
Response by Hampton Inn Yorkville
Dear Guest, Thank you for continuously staying with us! We love having you here! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a good night sleep and was very happy with my stay.
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2013
"Much nicer than expected"
We stayed for one night with our sons when we were in the area for a family reunion. The front desk staff were all friendly and efficient. The room was fresh and clean. It seemed brand new, or perhaps newly renovated. The breakfast was very good, with eggs, cereal, rolls, yogurt, juice, coffee, oatmeal and waffles. The kids thought it was the best breakfast ever! Overall it exceeded my expectations.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
Jill
"central to all friends in different directions"
enjoyed,, clean,, quiet, close to food, nice pool
5 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2012
"Yorkville Weekend"
The hotel was very well maintained and the staff was very friendly. They did have a problem with the cable TV and Internet on Friday night, but they were having it looked into by th service provider, so I don't blame them for that issue. There was a large group of kids staying in the hotel and their running around and playing hide and seek in the hallways and stairwells was a bit frustrating, but it quieted down at an appropriate hour, so I slept really well at the hotel. The suites were amazing and I loved the set up of the room. Really well done. I would stay there again with no problem if I am ever in the area.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
M. Montgomery
"Clean and comfortable"
This Hampton Inn was very clean, had great amenities (coffee in the lobby, wi-fi access) and a helpful staff.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
"Wedding weekend, amazing stay"
I was in town for a wedding, so I was only at the hotel late night and in the morning, but I was very impressed. The hotel was very clean and modern, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the breakfast selection was amazing! Finally, the service and friendliness of the staff was phenomonal! Great hotel!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Shawn
"great hotel"
it was a very nice hotel. I did have some recomendations that were not met. When I was about to relax in my room I get a call from the front desk if I can please go downstairs. Story shot my truck was hit my some ramdom person that was not even staying at the hotel. Beside that problem everything was fine.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"Close to relatives"
Enjoyed it
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Excellent Facility!!"
Great facility & great staff!!!
2 night trip Jul 30, 2012
Mark R
"A nice experience."
I wasn't impressed with the layout of the room. The bed was against the West wall with the couch on the North wall. The TV was on the South wall. The problem with the arrangement was that it was difficult to watch the t.v. while laying in bed. It was o.k. to watch from the couch but the t.v. was a little too far away. Other than that, the room was a very nice room. Other patrons complained about the noisy kids running around the hall and being noisy, but I didn't hear anything and they didn't bother me. Apparently there was a wedding party and their guests staying in the hotel. Sounds like they were just enjoying themselves. In future you might want to provide a space for wedding guests to gather together in one large space to visit with each other. I was at a hotel that did this and it was enjoyable for the guests invited to the wedding and afforded an opportunity for them to spend a little more time with family members. The breakfast was wonderful however the toaster didn't work well. I mentioned this to one of the desk personnel. He was unaware there was a problem and thanked me very nicely for the information. I told my husband we will have to stay at Hampton Inn more often when we travel. You can be assured I will check your establishment out more often.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012

2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Yorkville

"New and clean hotel"
07/29/15 ewilhelm9 Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Great hotel, great staff, good wifi, terrible location. It's not the fact that the hotel is in a bad spot but just most of Yorkville is pretty sleepy. Would stay if you're in the area but wouldn't recommend making a vacation out of it. Would stay again based on hotel quality alone!
"Quiet Country Setting for the Business Traveler"
07/21/15 WisconsinRanger Wisconsin
While traveling this area I called another Hampton Inn at the last minute. It was booked. The reservation person offered to help find another nearby Hampton Inn. What a nice surprise to find this one surrounded by farm fields. Nice and quiet. Clean. Friendly. Didn't disappoint the brand experience. Great stop over for the traveling business person. Not a destination place for those looking for things to do or see or looking to entertain young ones. Got a good nights sleep in a comfortable bed and clean room. Breakfast was the usual fare and well stocked.
"Family Reunion"
07/20/15 dondonnap
In town for a family reunion. The staff was very helpful and the room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was available and was a good start for the day. Overall, very satisfied with the stay. stay.
"Room Clean, Breakfast not so good..."
07/15/15 drcieslak New Jersey
The hotel is nice and the rooms are clean and well sized. The complimentary breakfast was not as good as others I have had at other hotels. The coffee is always readily available. The fitness center is small but clean and adequate. Would stay here again if in the area.
"Hampton Inn Yorkville Wins Again..."
07/13/15 Barry C Montgomery, United States
Looking for a one night overnight for myself and my 7 year old son, just for some daddy/son time while my wife was busy, and so that he could swim 3 times in 24hrs.. ;-), we ended up staying at the Hampton Inn, Yorkville, and were delighted with the whole experience. Front desk staff member, Elizabeth, paid extra special attention to my son, and ooh'ed and ahh'ed at his detailed stories of our stay thus far, and Evalyn made our breakfast experience ever more special with her conversation and attention to his needs. Both report up to Daryl Wiese, General Manager, who is always eager to ensure that guests are taken care of, whether for business or leisure. Having used the hotel for both, I would recommend them to anyone and will certainly be going back again very soon. Barry - Montgomery, Illinois
"Wedding"
06/22/15 Sharon S Freeburg, United States
Great place to stay. Very accomodating staff. Great breakfast. Couldn't ask for better place to stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Only complaint is all the construction in the area. Wish they would have told us before our arrival.
"Great accomodations and service"
06/10/15 Eugene A Shippensburg, United States
all went extremely well with our stay at this Hampton. will stay here again... looking forward to it. Room was comfortable and clean, supplies were top notch quality, breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
"A well run hotel! Great staff, clean and quiet room."
05/31/15 Betsy A Exton, PA, United States
You can count on a clean, quiet room with comfortable beds. Free WiFi worked perfectly. Loved the pool, they play a great mix of music to please all. Staff friendly and helpful and they will bend over backwards to meet your requests. Even though there was a large wedding party and girls soccer teams at the hotel during out stay, we heard no noise during the night. Rooms could use lighter colored walls but everything was in good condition and housekeepers do a superb job.
"Excellent Value, High Class Staff!"
05/29/15 Alexander E Yorkville, United States
Stayed here for my sisters wedding, they gave us a great rate and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful in all our issues and concerns. We had some conflict with reservations with canceling a room a week in advance and messing up the wedding group rate, but in the end Lea, the front desk associate, was very helpful and insured that the problem was resolved. The hotel itself is perfect, absolutely no complaints. Pool, lobby, breakfast, rooms, everything was clean, modern, and new. Well worth the value, the only minor thing I would change is the wifi service. They have complimentary wifi, but it is not very fast (I had trouble just surfing the internet), and they offer a premium wifi service that costs more. When I am already paying so much for the room I would expect this to be free, as most hotels are. To be asked to pay for more and better wifi makes me a bit frustrated. But this was not enough to offset the wonderful staff and beautiful hotel. Would definitely go again! More Details: There are fast food places, a Menards across the street, and plenty of gas stations around this hotel. Most within walking distance. There is a Walgreens just down the street as well.
"Honest and Friendly"
05/27/15 Sharon M DesPlaines, United States
I had to check out in a hurry and left a brand new outfit I had purchased for the wedding in the closet. The nice girl that cleaned my room brought it down and found my daughter who was still there and gave it to her saving me a very long ride back! Everything was clean and new and everybody was very nice and helpful.