All hotels in Denton, Texas, United States of America
3110 Colorado Blvd, Denton, TX, 76210, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

We had made arrangements for late check in with both Hotels.com, and with a phone call to the hotel, and there was still some confusion about the room being available. The staff did find another room, so it all worked out.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Just okay..."
It was fine for the price. However, there was only one person working the desk that evening and you could tell she was stressed out and needed assistance. My cell phone had died and I forgotten my charger so I asked for a wake up call...which I never do anymore... but since the service is still offered and I needed it, I did so. I did not get the call. I was late leaving Denton which put me in Dallas traffic which caused all kinds of issues for me on the return trip home. When I went to check out that morning and told the clerk I did not have a wake up call he was not overly concerned, mumbled that he was sorry and went on about his business. They really didn't care about my situation one way or another. Because of this experience, I would probably look for another hotel if I need to stay the night in Denton again.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Shanna
Chicken club sandwich at the grill was tasty!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
michelle
"Denton"
When I booked it I booked for three adults and paid online when I got there they said I had only booked one person thus one breakfast. Had to pay for extra breakfast. Asked for a roll away bed was told they would get back to me later and never did. Otherwise good visit.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Room was nice, but loud. Night staff was superb.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Shawn
"Safe and comfortable"
This was an overnight stay with my two teenage boys. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The area felt safe and there were food choices close by. We purchased breakfast in the morning on site and enjoyed the selection. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Receptionists was very nice and accomodating.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Great Hotel
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
"Nice place!"
We really loved this hotel. It is very warm and homey as soon as you walk into the lobby. Coffee and tea are readily available, as is a snack area. Our room was on the first floor, which was very handy and we which we loved. Everything was easily accessible, yet it was quiet. The room was very nice and clean, although a bit small. Don't think we will every be back in Denton, but I definitely would try the Hilton Garden Hotel again! The only recommendation I would make to the hotel is to include breakfast with the reservation. They have a wonderful buffet which includes omelets and waffles, but is $9 per person.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Janis
"Good stay!"
Bed was too firm for my preference, but overall very nice hotel.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Excellent choice for a nice and clean hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean with plenty of linens. Breakfast wasn't included, but nice coffee and tea choice all day.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Clara
"Nice and clean room"
Will be here sgain for sure Best location and friendly staff Thank you
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
yaz
"Dancing in Denton"
In Denton for National Dance Competetion. Tried after along drive. Checking was very easy and staff was great. Opened room and it was clean, fresh and very comfortable. Beds were very nice and loved the pillows!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Vicky
"Poor room layout, very hard for 2 people to use."
First, room was clean, except for some kind of black dots on the sheets that would come loose by scraping with a thumbnail. No idea what that was. Probably better I don't know. Second, very poor room layout, doors all out of whack, probably because of such a small room footprint. The shower door when opened, blocked the entire door entry into into the bathroom. Very inconvenient when you have 2 people (wife and I) in the room at the same time. The bathroom door opens into the short hallway instead of opening into the bathroom, folding back and actually hitting the room door, thereby blocking the room door so it could not be locked or unloacked without closing the bathroom door,and blocking the hallway to the front door, so unless the bathroom door was completely closed, the room door could not be accessed, again, very inconvenient since my wife is handicapped and I need to leave the door open so I can assist her. The rooms do not seem very soundproofed either. The occupant above is was up moving around almost all night, and the heavy footsteps keep up us and out of sleep until 2 am when they finally went to bed. Thump, thump, thump. all night. The amount of light that comes in under the front door was appalling. I like a dark room, and the hallway lights were so bright we had to stuff a towel under the door to keep it from being like daytime in the room. This condition was probably amplified by the incredibly short entry distance. Overall, no more Garden Inn for us.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great hotel near everything."
We enjoyed the lovely accommodations and delicious breakfast. The service at breakfast was excellent!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Char
Very friendly and helpful staff, allowed an early check-in without a problem. Overall very nice and clean. Enjoyed the breakfast.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"nice location; close to highway"
hotel was nice, desk help wonderful; rooms appear to be clean, until we found grapes under the bed, Cheetos crumbs on the floor, around bed, grease spots on night stand, dresser and desk; in the bath area, lot of strands of hair on floor and desk; it's a good thing I always bring cleaner, I had to clean and wipe the noted areas, pick up the grapes and crumbs; I don't know what housekeeping's duties are, they get a 0; hope this will help them get it together, this could cause the nice hotel problems, in the long run.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Cathy
"UNT visit with daughter"
The visit was fabulous! The room was very nice and hotel staff very friendly! Will be staying with you guys again!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Steak is the stuff that doesn't swim!"
Everything was great except for one incident. I asked for a restaurant recommendation, and the front desk person asked me what kind of food I was interested in. I said steak, and he sent me to a nearby place which he raved about. Unfortunately, when I got there, it turned out to be a fairly mediocre Cajun seafood place -- with not a single steak item on the menu. Even if he was getting a spiff, I can't understand why he sent me there when I explicitly said I wanted a steak. On the good side, my cooked-to-order breakfast was terrific on both days.
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
the hotel was very clean. The staff was very nice and kind. Definitely would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Good stay overall. Everything was in good condition. Good service at the bar / restaurant area.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Shane
"Great room for a great price"
Hotel staff was friendly and efficient. Room was neat and clean, and the hotel as a whole was very clean and inviting. We will definitely stay here again in the future.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Phyllis
"Cleanliness"
Very clean. Good service. Room very nice. Will stay there again if in that area.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Burt
"Nice but noisy"
Biggest issue with newer hotels like hilton garden inns is the cheap construction resulting in excessive noise from hallways and overhead. You can literally hear people in the room above you walking around on the carpeted floor--sounds like horses hooves at times. I have experienced this at several locations
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great inexpensive hotel!"
Clean room. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Complimentary fast internet for multiple devices. Excellent and inexpensive breakfast buffet (all eggs made to order). Restaurant on site but others nearby. Well equipped fitness facility.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ziggy
I always stay here when I'm in town. It has a bar and grill. Located close to everything. The staff are super friendly.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Lee Ann
"Hilton"
Good stay.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"Review"
The beds are too hard, couldn't sleep! Don't feel like I got my money's worth.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
luann
"convenient location to sons home"
easy booking check I and friendly staff. got 2 extra pillows from housekeeping clear tv pictures and nice cable for viewing
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
herb
"Mr"
Everything was great. Shower corners needed some cleaning
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
ARTHUR
"Exceptional Hotel !"
My daughter was involved in a cheerleading competition at the North Texas college campus. Your hotel was perfectly situated to the college, mall, and restaurants. Perfect hotel !
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Nice experience. Awesome accomodations for the $$
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Luke
"Superb"
Staying at this hotel was great. It is clean and modern. My husband and I had a fabulous night. Would highly recommend!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Rosprim
"Rating of Hilton Garden Inn"
Very nice but pricey and having to pay for breakfast when most motels serve a free breakfast didn't sit too well with me.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Pat
"Great hotel."
Very quiet, clean, with nicely lit wide halls. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Trip to UNT"
The hotel was lovely, th ebreakfast was good, the rooms were very nice however the staff of the Friday of our arrival was not very friendly. It took two people to assist the guy ahead of me and not even a we will be right with you or an acknowledgement that I was even standing there. The Saturday morning staff was much friendlier.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Brodie
"Nice location for Denton stay"
Don't leave anything, they won't even attempt to help!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
It was great clean very nice staff . Pool was so clean . Will be back.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Diana Kelley
"very convenient"
The hotel restaurant was really wonderful! the food was much better than the usual hotel food and the wait staff was a joy.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
I always enjoy my stays. The only thing this time breakfast was horrible. Biscuits were not cooked right. The waitress was great. But food bad
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"College bond"
Stayed here the night before I left my daughter at UNT. The hotel was clean. Staff was excellent. Location convenient. Plan to stay here every time I come to Denton, if there is availability.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Sabrina
"Wonderful Stay"
Stayed at Hilton Gardens in Corinth for a wedding at Ashton Gardens and had the most positive experience. What could have been an annoyance on everyone's part i.e. I used the wrong credit card to check in, was not at all The associate at the desk phoned our room to let us know; no pressure at all, very polite and laid back. We took care of it immediately. Staff provided extra towels with no compliant, as well as supplied us with extra shampoo and conditioner bottles because we had forgotten ours and their small convenience area didn't carry any. Breakfast was good and, if we'd wanted, there were several restaurants close by. Pool area was spacious and scrupulously clean and tidy and open 'till 10 pm. FREE WIFI! I can't stress how amazing this was; we've stayed in expensive hotels that charged for wifi. Just really a great experience. We've not stayed at a Hilton because of price, but it was the closest to the wedding. We now realize you really do get what you pay for, and it was definitely worth it!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Alma C.
"staff very nice,room was very clean & Quiet"
We had a wonderful stay, and will be there again. We highly recommend it
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
leeca
I stayed only one night, but the hotel was clean and staff were friendly. No complaints!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Super clean room and comfy beds! We had a late check-in so I called ahead to notify the staff and it was no problem.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Madlyn
"Clean & quiet"
This was a last minute reservation. We decided to spend the night after moving in our daughter to college rather than getting on the road back home. Hotel staff was welcoming & provided us with toiletries since we did not have anything w/us. Saved us a run to local pharmacy. The next morning we had a hot breakfast & enjoyed coffee with our girls before heading back home. Room was clean & we had a good night rest. Will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Everything New"
This was an impeccable hotel with new upgraded linen and friendly staff. Although near a highway it was very quiet in the room. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
DennisP
"Perfectly Awesome for My 3 Night Stay"
I stayed here 3 nights due to my home being renovated. My stay was great. The room was extremely comfortable and clean. It was quiet. The staff was very professional and helpful. The breakfast was so delicious and I looked forward to it every morning. I went to the pool and it was clean and nice also. The hotel location was perfect. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Bella
"Texas Weekend Getaways"
Met my BFF for a 4 day getaway in July 2014. Chose Denton Tx.. my grandmother's hometown to get some R&R and reminisce! Thoroughly enjoyed the Hilton and its location, friendly accommodating staff, refreshing snacks and relaxing pool!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
BFFL
"Close to Water Works park"
We only stayed for one night. But the hotel was very nice, with very friendly desk associates both morning and evening. The breakfast was included with our rate, and was very nice - a nice selection of any breakfast item you could imagine. Their wait staff was very helpful and bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed. The hotel isn't too far from the freeway, which is a positive as it's close when you need access, but negative since you can hear the traffic. Request a room in the back of the hotel if you would rather not hear it. As for the 4 stars in "condition or maintenance", that's only because their whirlpool wasn't working and that bummed my kids out. The pool was very nice and clean though, with very nice lounge furniture. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014