All hotels in Kuta, Indonesia

Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
This was our second option following a bad first hotel. The purpose of our holiday was for our daughter. This was a great choice in comparison to first hotel however would have liked to have been closer to shopping as it was down a dark one way street. Breakfast was lovely and a good range provided. Pool was excellent and pool bar was well stocked. Service was excellent however English barrier an issue.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Great Hotel in a good location, staff are friendly and very hepful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014

"Hotel it's not like the pics, and a bit old"
Just stay one night, but the room was a bit old and it doesn't look like the pics. And staff didn't speak good English...!!!!
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
kano
"A horrible experience!"
Most rooms on our level were condemned, Bathroom was dirty Pool area was in dire need of repair (decking boards not fixed down, holes in boards, nails sticking out) Dead bird in children's pool Breakfast was average We left and went to another hotel!
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
hannah
"BKR review"
It was comfortable but noisy . The service was good.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Mv Suseela
"One night stay"
I had a quick one night stay before I went on to Gili island My flight got in late so I didn't arrive till 11 The airport transport was fantastic the driver was lovely but when I arrived the other staff were rude The room was basic and a lot older and dirtier then in photos Was okay to stay for one night but wouldn't want to stay for anymore,
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
adelaide
"Bad hotel and falsely advertised"
This hotel was supposed to be 4star I wouldn't even give it a 2 all other guests we spoke said they would never go there again.There was no hot water, the beds were the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in, we tried to order room service, every item we ordered they said it was finished ,we wre told we can only have a burger, we even tried to order desert about 5 to chose from on menu ,we were told we can only have ic cream.their was no safe in room,microwave as advertised,I as to go to spa section for massage ,once again told it was closed, they advertise table tennis, closed.Wh en you in room and try to sit on toilet you have to sit sideways, because wall is right in front.T he breakfast was the most appalling we have ever had , we ended up going shopping to make our own.I could keep going on, but I think if Expedia and any other agent wants to keep credibility they need to take these out of their advertising,my husband and have always stayed at 3star hotel,thought we'd spoil ourselves and stay in a 5star so disappointed.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
vivien
"Good hotel. Confused staff"
Good Location. 15 mins walk to mall, bomb memorial, clubs Bad Walk from main road to title is lil dark in night. For hotels.com The booking email showed Room only, but at bottom it read includes - wifi, breakfast. The staff argued that I had booked only room and didn't include breakfast. It took me time to convince them that I had booked room with b/f. I was issued coupons for next day but was asked to see manager at 9. Since I had my tour booked I wasn't avlbl from 8.30 am till 9 pm. The next night I was lucky to bump into CEO of hotel Mr SUkarno while having the same argument again. He finally asked the staff to issue me the voucher. It was a simple issue if it had bee shown as - room with daily breakfast in the voucher at the top.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Kris
SG
"NICE AND QUIET LOCATION"
HOTEL LOCATED IN A SMALL LANE SO PRETTY QUIET .. 10 TO 15 MINS WALK AWAY FROM KUTA SQUARE AND BEACH.. HOWEVER THE LANE LEADING TO HOTEL IS PRETTY DARK SO RECOMMEND TO TAKE A CAB IN IF COMING BACK QUITE LATE TO THE HOTEL.. HOTEL STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND THEY MADE OUR STAY THERE VERY MEMORABLE.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
MIRANDA
SG
"Ok wouldn't stay there again tho"
Resturant didn't have most of its menu items available, pool is missing a lot of the tiles on it's floor, swim up pool bar but it's not manned, and was charged $25 AUS for half a load of washing, not to mention the rats.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Great resort, but a bit far from everything"
I liked the 1-bedroom that was given us. It felt more like a serviced apartment, with a full service kitchen. We got a pool view which was nice, except the party music was blaring almost from morning to late night. The free shuttle that brought us to the beach was nice, but it was one-way. Perhaps since there's a return trip to Kuta Beach, it could be two-ways. I suggest an airport transfer, even if not free, perhaps discounted. We loved that there was a Kiddie Room, where we spent the extra time after checking out. Especially since our flight from Bali was off-peak hours. Food could be better.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
ManilaSummer
PH
The staff are friendly and fast. Although the street are quite dark in the area, it was a great experience. The laundry service are good too. The hotel was quite near to the beach. Around 10 minutes walk.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Aza
MY
I arrived at this hotel (since booking through expedia) on New Year's Eve to be told our booking didn't exist in their system!!! Luckily I had printed off confirmation emails from expedia!! Instead of the hotel turning us away, they organized one nights stay in another hotel and transferred us to and from this hotel as we needed!!! Once we were back at Bali Kuta Resort (the following day) they provided us with everything we needed!! Massages on request at midnight, the use of their phone to make international phone calls! They even ordered maccas for us!! Expedia failed to pass on our booking details and probably failed to pass on the money we paid for our hotel!! We were just lucky we didn't get turned away!! I'd 100% stay at this hotel again but I wouldn't book through expedia again!!! Not the kind of stress you need in a foreign country!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Family getaway"
It was wonderful. We had a family holiday. Mum and dads first time overseas and they were delighted. The service was fantastic. I also took my 17 month old who was spoilt with attention. A babysitter was available though not at all times. Spa/massage on site not available. Hotel mark up on prices was too much. Get laundry food and drinks outside the hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
catherine

"四つ星なのにリーズナブル。ゆっくりしたい人にお勧め。"
空港から近いのに、メインストリートではないせいか、リーズナブルでお勧めです。旅行ではなくトランジットや他の目的で、ゆっくりしたいという人にはいいと思います。
2 night trip Sep 22, 2015
JP
첫날 새벽 도착이라 저렴하게 숙박만 이용하려 했는데 아침식사가 너무 부실합니다. 욕실 상태도 기대이하였습니다. 위치도 살짝 애매하군요.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
joo-hyoung
KR
"ホテルの振替を依頼された"
ホテルに着くなり(昼頃)FULL BOOKINGなので他のホテルへ振り替えてくれと言われ、 拒否して何とかここに泊まる事ができたが、その後もすべてのホテルマンの対応に問題が 有った。もう2度と泊まらない。
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Terry
"Geen 4 sterren waard"
Bij aankomst was ik niet bekend. Gelukkig alles kunnen regelen. De mannelijke medewerker achter de balie was niet erg meewerkend bij mijn vraag of ik iets kon laten printen. De printer is stuk. Gelukkig lukte het wel de volgende dag bij zijn vr. collega's. Printer was erg snel gemaakt. Redelijke chaos tijdens het ontbijt. Nogmaals in mijn ogen geen 4 sterren waard. Kan wat onderhoud gebruiken. Overigens bijzonder prettige medewerkers tijdens het ontbijt.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
HK

TripAdvisor reviews for Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center

"Don't stay here"
01/09/16 Jennymum Perth, Australia
This hotel has serious problems. It is not what it appears. 1. They gave us a room with a double bed when we had requested twin beds. We had confirmed on 2 occasions by telephone from Perth as well as stating it in our booking request. We were mother and son traveling. No other room available so my son slept on the dirty couch after asking for sheets. Eventually we were given 1 sheet! 2. The pool was filthy 3. Mini bar signs where on top of the fridge but no mini bar 4. The cocktail room service menu was in the room service book but no alcohol other than beer was available 5. We tried to get room service when we first arrived but phone did not work so my son went to reception and was told where the kitchen was so he went and walked into the kitchen to order 2 club sandwiches 6. The sports bar was advertised but not ever opened 7. Happy hour was advertised but did not exist 8. Mould on the bathroom ceiling - huge patch 9. Mould on the curtains 10. Animal or bird droppings down walls of balcony 11. Masses of mosquitos 12. Little or no toilet paper - had to buy some 13. Dirty and noisy corridors 14. No poolside lounges or pool towels as advertised 15. No day spa or gym as advertised and the list goes on. Thanks to the staff at Onhotels who organised a refund. We moved hotels as soon as we were able. Please do not stay here. It is a waste of money and very unpleasant. I have sent photos to Onhotels so they can handle the matter further. I do not wish to add photos here. It does have a poolside bar but rarely open It does have free wifi It does have a swim up bar but you would not want to swim. However, after my complaint re the trash and filth of the pool they did close it 2 days later for cleaning and it was still closed when we checked out. It does have buffet breakfast but we did not eat it. We did have a look - not western food and not clean.
"Depends what you're looking for..."
12/03/15 KiwiMatty Melbourne
I paid only a small price for the room, and the room itself was comfortable, spacious & clean. However it was annoying that the hotel lies about the amenities on it's website. It is definitely NOT 4 star - what a joke. The staff I encountered at reception were sneaky and gave incorrect information - just like the hotel website! The pool looked dirty, and there are no sun loungers (shown in the website photos grrr) they have all been taken away and the sundeck is BARE. The wifi is so slow that it's completely unusable (over 5 minutes for a website page to load). There are no international TV channels they have all been disconnected. You get soap in the bathroom that's it not even shampoo. There is no in-room safe, no drinking water. Hopefully you don't get a room by the road, as those rooms are un-liveable because of the road noise. Luckily after going to the manager I got moved to a quieter room, but it was an unpleasant fight to get this! Reception wanted extra money for an identical room away from the road - scam! It's like it used to be a nice hotel and now they've cut everything and just let it deteriorate. If you want a nice room but don't care about a pool, sun, wifi, TV or any amenities at all - then this hotel is suitable and a good price.
"Avoid at any cost"
12/02/15 Rahulveera Bali, Indonesia
The hotel is a total mess, Pool was under maintenance for 4 days. Staff is friendly, good, but unfortunately the infrastructure of the hotel is degraded. Wifi doesnt work. Room was under mess, complete leakage across all walls. Found dead insects in the room.
"Not bad, but seen better days "
11/16/15 doadeans Wellington, New Zealand
This place seems like it was once a very nice four star hotel, but has definitely seen better days since then. The room was fine but in need of a good clean, the breakfast left a lot to be desired and the WiFi was patchy at best. The pool was great though, perhaps one of the few highlights. It's also slightly further away from the main streets than some of the other hotels in the neighborhood. For a cheap one night stay it does the job fine, but I wouldn't be spending much money or time here.
"Dont stay here!"
10/20/15 Shies8
Ok, I read some reviews on here after I had already booked. Thought it couldn't be that bad... I was wrong! Hubby and I went for our 3rd bali trip after we got married at bali garden 2 years ago. Love the bali lifestyle and not over fussy when in bali cos we know what to expect but this time was just bad! -got to the hotel on friday night at 7, the staff couldn't find my booking which i had booked and paid for 2 months before thru Webjet. Eventually got a room. -called for room service that night, they had ran out of spring rolls and couldn't do the fish n chips, I assumed there wasn't a chef on. -breakfast was only indo, which isnt a bad thing but there was literally boiled rice, meigoreng and prawn crackers. Some toast but nothing to put on it! Very dissapointing. -hotel only offered taxi vans so it was too expensive to go into town, once we found our way around wasnt too bad. -room was very dull, not enough lighting but Wardrobe light stayed on all night, couldn't turn it off. Tv was good. Bed comfy. Still felt dirty after they cleaned, old and moldy bathroom. Aircon good. -the pool was disgusting! Green and moldy all around the edges. The decking was loose and had a massive hole, you couldnt walk on it safely. -we sat at the pool for one of the days and didnt get any service. I had to litterally get out and ask the receptionist to get someone to get us a beer every time we needed one. No one could stay out and serve us. -the bars never opened! EVER! -only 1 lift worked so very slow to get up and down. Also alot of big groups staying there so alot of traffic. -this is a cheap hotel but I've stayed in places in bali with a lot better hospitality for the same price. You wouldnt mind if the hotel was closer to everything but its so far away. The hotel offers nothing so u have to travel just to get a decent meal or swim in a decent pool. Definitely dont do it!
"Requires a facelift"
10/09/15 Leonard1000 Tauranga, New Zealand
The first room was very poorly maintained, A/C not functioning, Bathroom poorly maintained with dirty and mouldy places evident. The second room we perservered with, the A/C failing twice, the toilet not flushing and the Ranch slider door coming off its rollers were the main problems. By the time our two weeks were completed we had a good operating room. The staff were friendly and helpful as only Indonesians can be. The internet connection was erratic but did function most of the time.
"nice hotel"
09/05/15 diana j Jakarta, Indonesia
room was nice i was stay at suite room and the bed is comfort but.noisy from next room..breakfast was good and staff are friendly. The pool is good..and the location is near to kuta.beach and i will come back to stay here
"Quite lovely"
06/17/15 Lieke W
I stayed in this hotel for a week due to the hotel being the accommodation for United Asian Debating Championship (UADC 2015). Since there were about 500 people joining the competition, the committee booked the whole hotel for ourselves. Honestly, it was quite an enjoyable stay. The rooms were clean, and the service was nice. However, the location was a bit out of nowhere (to get to Pantai Kuta took about 15 minutes walk). It also had a pool, and I stayed in room 103 that had direct access to the pool. The bar was located in the middle of the pool. The letdown for me was the breakfast, since it had limited selection and didn't taste really good. However for the price they offered for a hotel in Kuta, it was okay.
"Don't stay"
05/02/15 Adityasa
The staff argue infront of us, they don't want to bring us to the room (they think we're don't understand what they're talking about) and i do understand very clear what they say, that's only one and so many mistake they make so i write this. Normally i never give a bad comment about something
"So so"
02/23/15 IraRahmayanti Bandungan, Indonesia
This property has a good location actually. Not in a very busy, crowd main street or any popular street in Kuta area, but easy to find and close enough to any attraction and some good restaurant/cafe. its only 5 minutes walk to Legian St, 10 minutes walk to the Kuta Beach. But its a bit dark when you go back to hotel late at night. The room is cheap enough, comparing to other hotel in surrounding area. I got a clean room with twin bed, 2 towel and amenities. My room is facing another property, so the view is not good. The room is not sound proof, so if somebody making noise in the hall, you will hear it. The breakfast is average (sorry, cant say much about it). If you are only looking for some bed and breakfast, this is one of the choice. the terrace door is a bit hard to lock, and the water for the flush is a bit slow at night. Warm shower available, but be careful with the wet floor on the bath room, it can be slippery. But if you ask for facilities, there are plenty other option.