All hotels in Kuta, Indonesia
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereJln. Majapahit No. 18, Kuta, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great Hotel in a good location, staff are friendly and very hepful.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014

"BKR review"
It was comfortable but noisy . The service was good.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Mv Suseela
"One night stay"
I had a quick one night stay before I went on to Gili island My flight got in late so I didn't arrive till 11 The airport transport was fantastic the driver was lovely but when I arrived the other staff were rude The room was basic and a lot older and dirtier then in photos Was okay to stay for one night but wouldn't want to stay for anymore,
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
adelaide
"Bad hotel and falsely advertised"
This hotel was supposed to be 4star I wouldn't even give it a 2 all other guests we spoke said they would never go there again.There was no hot water, the beds were the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in, we tried to order room service, every item we ordered they said it was finished ,we wre told we can only have a burger, we even tried to order desert about 5 to chose from on menu ,we were told we can only have ic cream.their was no safe in room,microwave as advertised,I as to go to spa section for massage ,once again told it was closed, they advertise table tennis, closed.Wh en you in room and try to sit on toilet you have to sit sideways, because wall is right in front.T he breakfast was the most appalling we have ever had , we ended up going shopping to make our own.I could keep going on, but I think if Expedia and any other agent wants to keep credibility they need to take these out of their advertising,my husband and have always stayed at 3star hotel,thought we'd spoil ourselves and stay in a 5star so disappointed.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
vivien
"Good hotel. Confused staff"
Good Location. 15 mins walk to mall, bomb memorial, clubs Bad Walk from main road to title is lil dark in night. For hotels.com The booking email showed Room only, but at bottom it read includes - wifi, breakfast. The staff argued that I had booked only room and didn't include breakfast. It took me time to convince them that I had booked room with b/f. I was issued coupons for next day but was asked to see manager at 9. Since I had my tour booked I wasn't avlbl from 8.30 am till 9 pm. The next night I was lucky to bump into CEO of hotel Mr SUkarno while having the same argument again. He finally asked the staff to issue me the voucher. It was a simple issue if it had bee shown as - room with daily breakfast in the voucher at the top.
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Kris
SG
"NICE AND QUIET LOCATION"
HOTEL LOCATED IN A SMALL LANE SO PRETTY QUIET .. 10 TO 15 MINS WALK AWAY FROM KUTA SQUARE AND BEACH.. HOWEVER THE LANE LEADING TO HOTEL IS PRETTY DARK SO RECOMMEND TO TAKE A CAB IN IF COMING BACK QUITE LATE TO THE HOTEL.. HOTEL STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND THEY MADE OUR STAY THERE VERY MEMORABLE.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
MIRANDA
SG
"Great resort, but a bit far from everything"
I liked the 1-bedroom that was given us. It felt more like a serviced apartment, with a full service kitchen. We got a pool view which was nice, except the party music was blaring almost from morning to late night. The free shuttle that brought us to the beach was nice, but it was one-way. Perhaps since there's a return trip to Kuta Beach, it could be two-ways. I suggest an airport transfer, even if not free, perhaps discounted. We loved that there was a Kiddie Room, where we spent the extra time after checking out. Especially since our flight from Bali was off-peak hours. Food could be better.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
ManilaSummer
PH
The staff are friendly and fast. Although the street are quite dark in the area, it was a great experience. The laundry service are good too. The hotel was quite near to the beach. Around 10 minutes walk.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Aza
MY
"Family getaway"
It was wonderful. We had a family holiday. Mum and dads first time overseas and they were delighted. The service was fantastic. I also took my 17 month old who was spoilt with attention. A babysitter was available though not at all times. Spa/massage on site not available. Hotel mark up on prices was too much. Get laundry food and drinks outside the hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
catherine
"dont stay"
The service was poor room service never picked up and the staff ignored you. We had a pool view but woken every. Morning at 5am with children screaming in pool until gone 11pm at nite. It is a taxi drive to the main shops not a walk and we had to wait 45 minnutes for a taxi the restaurant was hot with no aircon and only food catered for is asian
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
":)"
The hotel is nice and looked like the photo's BUT the rooms were much smaller than what they showed and as nice as it was the rooms looked very tired and ready for a revamp. It was clean and comfortable and the staff were absolutely gorgeous and the service was fantastic. So besides the rooms needing a freshen up our stay was great.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Victoria
"never going back to this hotel again"
The day i check in My room, AC was not working properly and it was too hot. the food was not good. the ac were very dirty that i have to change my room and move into another room and again the air con was worst in another room because it have no gas and the maintainence man of the hotel have told me that he have not done service the aircon for a long time.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Manjit
"close to kuta beach"
clean, good service , cheap rates room
1 night trip Aug 24, 2012
maria
"Bkr"
Was a very wonderful experience. With a beautiful hotel
Other trip Jul 26, 2012
Brady
"A Pleasant Surprise"
I have visited Bali many times but usually stay in Villas or 5 star but as this was a quick weekend away for 4 nights we chose to go for something a little cheaper. We were a little surprised actually as the hotel was nice, tidy and breakfast selection was good. The bed however was hard hard hard and the bali massage was a necessity rather than a luxury. The pool needs a little attention in the cleaning area but overall was pleasant. The staff were wondrful and the drivers attached to the hotel were great and very obliging. We would probably stay here again for a quick trip as it was close to most shopping areas
Other trip Jun 14, 2012
The Querins
"Loved this hotel, can't wait to go back!"
Just got back from stayin at Bali Kuta Resort a few days ago, it was very quiet, some days we had the pool to ourselves! Staff were always friendly and helpful. For the cheap price of this hotel it was so worth it, definately go back. Buffet breakfast was delicious, wide variety of foods. 5 minute walk to main kuta street and clubs. I've stayed in expensive villas and the only thing different is your rooms are a lot smaller, but they are clean and comfortable. Tiny bit of traffic noise but thats Bali at any hotel with all the scooters. Absolutely loved it! If you are single and looking for a busy hotel to meet other people at happy hour, I wouldnt suggest this hotel, but we wanted something quiet, but then it was so close to Kuta when we wanted to go out clubbing it wasn't far away.
Other trip Jun 7, 2012
Marie
"A Bali treasure"
My friend and myself stayed here for a week, and we loved it. The staff are so friendly and made our holiday so much more enjoyable. I will be staying at this hotel next time i go over to Bali and have recommended it to my family
Other trip Jun 2, 2012

"ホテルの振替を依頼された"
ホテルに着くなり(昼頃)FULL BOOKINGなので他のホテルへ振り替えてくれと言われ、 拒否して何とかここに泊まる事ができたが、その後もすべてのホテルマンの対応に問題が 有った。もう2度と泊まらない。
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Terry
"Geen 4 sterren waard"
Bij aankomst was ik niet bekend. Gelukkig alles kunnen regelen. De mannelijke medewerker achter de balie was niet erg meewerkend bij mijn vraag of ik iets kon laten printen. De printer is stuk. Gelukkig lukte het wel de volgende dag bij zijn vr. collega's. Printer was erg snel gemaakt. Redelijke chaos tijdens het ontbijt. Nogmaals in mijn ogen geen 4 sterren waard. Kan wat onderhoud gebruiken. Overigens bijzonder prettige medewerkers tijdens het ontbijt.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Patty
NL
"bonne adresse"
hotel propre , calme , personnel très agréable ;proche de la plage et des magasins
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
FR
"Good price and service"
The service was mostly good and the price was not bad. It would seem to me that the hotel would need a little facelift. The room was nice enough. Wouldn't recomend this hotel and Kuta beach for longer stay than maybe five nights. After that the life may get borring, since there is nothing to do at night than partying.
Romance trip Oct 6, 2012
Mazaa
FI
"Heel prettig verblijf"
Plussen: - luxe kamer, comfortabel bed, nette badkamer, lekker zwembad (ziet er echt uit als op de plaatjes), vriendelijk personeel. Minnen: Redelijk wat geluid van buiten het hotel (maar dit zul je overal in Kuta hebben), hotel is wel een stukje lopen van het strand (vervoer wordt je echter minstens 20 keer aangeboden als je richting strand loopt).
8 night romance trip Aug 1, 2012
NL
"Tolles Frühstück!"
Schönes Hotel mit netter Poolanlage und ausserordentlichem Frühstücksbuffet - eine so grosse Auswahl sahen wir sonst nirgends auf Bali. Etwas nervig war, dass man vom Zimmer aus die ganze Nacht immer wieder Stimmen im Gang und zuschlagende Türen hörte. Aber das wäre in Kuta wohl fast überall so. Das Hotel liegt leicht ausserhalb des Zentrums, und die Fortbewegung zu Fuss ist angesichts der vielen Löcher in den Gehsteigen vor allem nachts nicht unbedingt empfehlenswert.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2012
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center

"Don't stay"
05/02/15 Adityasa
The staff argue infront of us, they don't want to bring us to the room (they think we're don't understand what they're talking about) and i do understand very clear what they say, that's only one and so many mistake they make so i write this. Normally i never give a bad comment about something
"So so"
02/23/15 IraRahmayanti Bandungan, Indonesia
This property has a good location actually. Not in a very busy, crowd main street or any popular street in Kuta area, but easy to find and close enough to any attraction and some good restaurant/cafe. its only 5 minutes walk to Legian St, 10 minutes walk to the Kuta Beach. But its a bit dark when you go back to hotel late at night. The room is cheap enough, comparing to other hotel in surrounding area. I got a clean room with twin bed, 2 towel and amenities. My room is facing another property, so the view is not good. The room is not sound proof, so if somebody making noise in the hall, you will hear it. The breakfast is average (sorry, cant say much about it). If you are only looking for some bed and breakfast, this is one of the choice. the terrace door is a bit hard to lock, and the water for the flush is a bit slow at night. Warm shower available, but be careful with the wet floor on the bath room, it can be slippery. But if you ask for facilities, there are plenty other option.
"crumbling hotel in a crumbling city"
01/29/15 Julian Z Red Deer, Canada
First off. Do not go to kuta! tourist trap. the online photos of the beach are lies as their leaving out the heaps of garbage and relentless hecklers. the city is sad and has not been able to catch up to the rapid influx of money and popularity... leaving it at an awkward stage between a first and third world city. ROOM QUALITY: This hotel appears inexpensive at first glance... but it is for very good reason. we stayed in the "base" suite and the bathroom was falling apart, liner of the shower was peeling (it did have warm water though!) and the toilet seat was oddly flaking off. it is necessary to close the bathroom door at all times as it smells like stale urine and mold. balcony doors do not seal closed at the bottom or up the middle so small ants will come in, but mosquitos stay out. -wifi works moderately well -bed was comfortable -air conditioning worked well -Tv was good RESORT: resort?, well i think maybe it used to be, there is NO spa despite the signage on the front of the building and online. the swimming pool looks beautiful but is robbed of itself by disrepair: missing tiles everywhere. the wooden slats around the pool are mostly broken and should probably not be walked on in bare feet. the poolside chairs are mostly broken as well. When this hotel was first built it would have been very nice! RESTAURANT: quite expensive considering the quality and amount of food. you will get better food at a lower price anywhere outside this resort. Chef was observed being unhygienic. We left this hotel 3 days early (pro tip: dont book more than 2 days in a row at a hotel you have not been to!) and management would not refund any money. Kuta will most likely improve in time. however dont stop in kuta, go somewhere else.... we went to amed and it is much much nicer here
"Do don't stay here "
01/17/15 Gary L
I've been to bali lots and by far this is the worst !!! Got there at 12am had to walk ourselves up to our room no help !! Dead cockroaches on the way in the hallway ! Open the door room looked nothing like the pics ! Could not even sit on the toilet would have to sit sideways to go !!! Went back to complain and took a good half an hour of saying am not staying in that room !only for them to take me to a different room which was exactly the same after an hour of back and forth we got upgraded !!! I could go on and on but am gonna run out of Space !!! Don't stay here also said a full American breakfast !! They don't even have a toaster let alone good food
"Worse than hostel"
12/09/14 Sonia C
I will say this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed . Stains on bedding , blood on towel, mosquito and insect everywhere, balcony door doesn't close and lock properly, weak ac, no ac at lobby, very very slow wifi , dirty swimming pool with moss, dodgy area at night. we check out right away the next day and will never come back to this place
"1st time visit and last one"
10/09/14 Maya M
+ staff + service + bigger room size and bathroom for similar price + advertisement - Poor shower, no hot water was not an option. - Poor breakfast, no cheese? - Bathroom amenities. - parking lot across the street
"Not so great staff, good location, nice hotel"
10/01/14 krishnaprn Singapore, Singapore
Staff goes by what is written on the online booking printout. They refused me breakfast eventhough my printout had below. Room only includes freak breakfast and wifi. It took the hotel manager to sort it out for me with his staff. The hotel manager wasn't available during the time I reached hotel (at night).
"Big Mistake!"
08/13/14 Bec1989
Stayed here in August. Arrived late from airport. On our way to our room I noticed the walls were dirty and marked on our way down the hallway. Arrived into the room was welcomed with two single beds! Man at reception said there was no double bed available! Bathroom floor was covered in ants, toilet was leaking. Laid on our beds and they were rock hard. Was woken by screaming children playing up and down the corridors!! Got out of bed stepped on a rusty nail!! Back was killing me from the hard bed! Went for breakfast the buffet was terrible and ridiculously over priced for what it was $24AUD for 4 slices of toast and a mandarin orange! The rest of the food looked horrendous e.g chicken porridge!!(never want to witness the sight of that again) complained to staff and got out into a room with a pool view!!! The pool was green with broken tiles all over!!! Enough was enough we left and found a much nicer hotel not too far away! One night in that place was enough!!
06/23/14 Marine B Paris, France
We stayed in this Hotel at the beginning of June. Our room was very comfortable and the swimmingpool is very nice. I liked the fact that we could put our luggage in their luggage store in order to take them back later. The location is not so convenient when you want to walk towards the center because the sidewalk is not always practicable and the street is very dark during the night, so it can be dangerous to come back to the hotel on foot. This is of course not the mistake of the Hotel, but I think it is important to know that.
"Would rather have slept on the street"
06/21/14 Mishelle S Mooloolaba, Australia
What an awful hotel ! Dirty, smelly no hot water, bed like concrete, pool was green, no westerners at the time we were there so confronting for my daughter to even lie in the sun around the pool when the hotel was filled with dirty old leering men from Java who wouldn't take their eyes off her. She is 14 ! As the World Cup soccer was on every game was shown live from 11pm through to 8am around the pool area so I had little sleep. And to top it all off, my daughter and I came home with a staph infection on our skin from the bed sheets. Would never go back!