All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

4.9
    4.8
"above and beyond"
we recently stayed here during Comicon. I booked this hotel thinking the Seattle Center was where the event was taking place, but learned the event was across town at the Seattle Convention Center. The hotel provided transportation to and from the event - saving the day!
Dean
"Hotel with fun amenities close to Seattle Center"
Needed an umbrella and was promptly handed a big bright yellow one
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
biz travel
"nice hotel across mccaw hall and seattle center"
This was not my first stay at this hotel, but this time the room was more expensive and nicer than before. We enjoyed the pool after dinner until closing, received extra towels from staff. ALso the robes and sandals were a nice touch to get to the pool. Fitness center looked very nice, state of art, but we choose not to exercise, since we had to get an early start for meeting at mccaw hall.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Helga
"Pleasant surprise."
Great location next to all the activities around the Space Needle and Key Arena. I was pleasantly surprised by this quaint hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The shuttle driver Kevin was tremendous and engaging. The hotel and rooms were clean. My only complaint was the bed mattress was too hard for me.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Lived up to its reputation"
Nice to relax in this hip comfy room near everything worth seeing in Seattle. Loved the complimentary popcorn and water in room and little cupcakes in the lobby. Will definitely be back!
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Shirley
"Walking distance..."
Great hotel! Friendly staff, clean, great location. Gave this place a 4 for room comfort only because of the thin floors. If you have someone above you, it sounds like they have cinder blocks attached to their feet. Otherwise it's the perfect location if you're visiting Key Arena or the Space Needle. Restaurants close by and even a restaurant in the lobby. Will be staying here again and highly recommend it!
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Todd
We had a wonderful stay at the Maxwell! We loved the room, duvets, cupcakes, swimming pool, location and price! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They even opened up the conference room for us so that we could look at some art pieces that we were curious about.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Renee
"Good city center hotel"
Very good hotel Room was large and comfortable. CLEAN Staff was friendly and helpful. Gym was TINY Free Parking/Free water/Free Coffee Loaner umbrella. In City Center Area. Not as good as Downtown. Internet was free, but connection was not strong enough. I would definitely return. My only real gripes were teh small gym and weak internet. Otherwise, excellent stay.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
JOnathan
"Close to all major attractions"
Fantastic will stay again shuttle service was great!!!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Lovely but not enough so for the price"
Room was immaculate, cozy and beautiful but not quite a 'suite' which is what I paid a huge amount of money for. If available, save 50 and forgo the suite. Also, no room service and several of the staff weren't as proficient as I thought they should be but we nice nonetheless. A good place to stay but I think there are nicer, cheaper places available.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Too short of stay but will be back"
The location is excellent. Parking can be a challenge but I had no problem. I checked in late, tired and hungry. One of the concierges was really kind and got me two little cupcakes to tide me over while waiting to check in. I was fortunate to have a back side corner room on the second floor, so it was very quiet. I can imagine it maybe a problem otherwise. The room was large, spacious, bed- comfortable and just right. Love the Keurig in the room too. I would definitely stay here again, just wish it wasn't an overnight trip this time around
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
It was great! Loved the beds would stay again. Great location and free garage parking was easy and convenient. The rock had good good
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
scarlett
"Recommend this hotel!"
Had a great time at this hotel. Super friendly staff, inviting décor and a really comfortable bed. Loved the fact that parking and wifi were included with the rate (seems that this is unusual in Seattle). A very convenient location. We will definitely stay there again and I have already recommended this hotel to four different people :)
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Wendy
"Spring break"
Loved everything. I was traveling with my 16 tr old daughter and she loved it - the decor, very comfortable bed, location, Rock Pizza in the hotel. Absolutely loved it.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Mom & Daughter
"excellent location for family and singles alike"
loved the ease and walkability from hotel to the park and many excellent restaurants. the market is closeby as well. loved the afternoon cupcakes and coffee - a very nice treat! wear walking shoes!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
JS
"Seattle at its best"
Our stay was short, but with help of staff we were able to make the most of it. Shuttle service helpful in making it possible to see downtown area with out parking hassle. On time, courteous and pleasant driver. Able to walk to Seattle Center which was high light of visit.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"cozy!"
Staying at the Maxwell was a pleasure. It was in a very nice location with good access to many downtown attractions. My favorite thing though was the wonderful European style bedding! What a great combination of cozy and CLEAN!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Allison
"How hotels should be..."
Comfy pillow-top beds, down comforters, spacious bathroom, quiet convenient neighborhood w/ restaurants. Delicious cupcakes plus coffee in afternoon. Complimentary shuttle & bicycles. Great decor. Incredibly friendly & helpful staff. Weather was great, so I spent an extra night! (Watch booking nights if you have options, as rates can vary by 10o%.)
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Great hotel and excellent rooms. Shuttle is a plus. Very friendy staff and eager to help. Will certainly stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great place, and the hospitality really IS good."
Fun trip to Seattle (and Seattle Center). Hotel is absolutely fabulous. Quirky, different, yet elegant and upscale, unlike anything we've ever been to before. And everyone seems happy! Must be the pineapple? No question that if we ever need to stay in the area again, we KNOW where we will stay. Loved it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Boutique hotel with a good location and good price"
Practically across the street from Seattle Center and McCaw Hall where we went to the opera and enjoyed the museums. Free shuttle to and from Pike Street Market and train station which was very convenient and a money savings. A good location and helpful staff. Breakfast bar was also convenient. We'll definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
CAROL
"Stayed for the location"
We picked this hotel based on location and were pleasantly surprised at how lovely it was. We arrived early and were able to park in the garage prior to check in. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the room was absolutely wonderful. We loved the down comforters!
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Great hotel near Seattle Center"
Beautiful boutique hotel with European touches, a five minute walk from Seattle Opera House. Also near restaurants and stores, with free parking. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
William A
"Enjoyed our stay"
Had a nice time. Really enjoyed the extra in room touches; free water, extra coffee and popcorn! Had some loud guests in the hall late but other than that, very quiet and comfortable. The view from the non-street side leaves much to be desired though - the kids wanted to keep the curtains drawn so as not to look at he scary abandoned and boarded up building.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Nice place close to the Seattle center.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Kenneth
"Great location, great service, very clean hotel"
We stayed here for a week while on vacation. It was at a great price and the location was fantastic. The room was very clean and had many amenities, like a mini fridge, a microwave, and complimentary water and coffee. The area was relatively quiet for the city. My only complaint was, and probably exaggerated because we stayed a whole week, the bed was a bit lumpy, the pillows a bit hard (like an old "feather" pillow), and they used the European method of bedding. Two mini comforters on each bed, which isn't big enough for two people to sleep under. Not a problem if you don't mind never sharing your cover. : / Over all, though, it was a cool place to stay.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Ginger
"Excellent value."
Clean, modern, comfortable bed, no unpleasant smells, friendly staff, great location, free parking. This was the best hotel out of 4 we stayed at on our most recent trip to Seattle.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Stay here!"
Excellent service and one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Elisabeth
"Fun place to stay."
The hotel is very appealing asthetically. Location is convenient and, with the shuttle service, has access to most places visitors enjoy. Lots of great food choices nearby, too.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Kathryn
"Simply fantastic"
Everything about this hotel was perfect! The room was cozy, clean, and packed with awesome amenities.robes, kuerig coffee, popcorn, slippers, AMAZING duvets, big TV...I really didn't want to go back home. The rock was great too! Super convenient, cool atmosphere, and delicious.
chris
"Family weekend"
Great place close to tourist activities. The suite rooms are good size and have great beds pillows and linen. Our room had a view of the space needle.
jaymie
"The Best Hotel in Queen Anne"
The Maxwell Hotel is the best hotel in Queen Anne. I love the wired internet jacks, comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms, and expansive desks. I will definitely stay here again.
13 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great hotel, nice amenities, free parking"
See the title! And the maxwell is close to everything downtown!
Hawker
"NIce, modern hotel near Seattle Center."
New, modern style hotel, hardwood floors in rooms, nice bathrooms, great beds and comforters. Great value near downtown. Only bummer was restaurant was not open for breakfast in the morning. Just had a small coffee stand with pastries, yogurt, granola.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"The Maxwell is fantastic in general"
I truly enjoy staying at the Maxwell. I have stayed there many times because my daughter lives in Seattle, and the Maxwell is perfectly located for my purposes. The bathroom counters are spacious, the beds are comfortable, and the towels are plentiful and fluffy. In addition, I appreciate the fact that the Maxwell provides several water bottles and Keurig coffee every day. I stayed in the Maxwell last weekend, and they had made one change from my previous visit. They changed the bedding situation. Each side of a queen bed is now equipped with a personal duvet but not a top sheet. I happen to get extremely hot while sleeping, so I had trouble with a duvet as a cover. After my first night with the personal duvet, I requested top sheets for the beds which I received. I was happy with this solution, and I will definitely stay at the Maxwell as long as my daughter continues to live in Seattle, but I did not care for that particular recent change.
4 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
The staff during check in was great. I let them know we were there for my sons birthday. They put a plate of cupcakes and a happy birthday card on the shelf for him to have right when we walked into the room. The pool was small and had a lot of chlorine. The rooms were hardwood except for the area rug between the beds. One bed was more comfortable tan the other. There are separate comforters for each person which was different. The pillows were to big and hard for me to sleep on but ok to prop up on to watch the tv when it wasn't glitching. The Rock is on the side of the lobby, that was nice.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"good time in seattle"
Loved the separate duvets. Would have eenjoyed hotel more if there was a breaking place closed but overall great stay. Would stay again
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Iris
"I recommend it"
checked in late. good service, nothing above and beyond, but met expectations for the type of establishment. rooms really nice with a lot of amenities, nice tv, wifi free, large deal for unpacking electronics.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
max
"Comfy Beds, Free parking"
Quick overnight stay. Conveniently located, free parking on site, free wifi, premium coffee with real cream in the room. Comfy beds. Have stayed here many times, and will continue to.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice it is close to space needelep"
Wonderful loved it. I recommend highly. Compate to other hotel i stayed it was so mych better. Very roomy
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Forget large chain big box hotels"
This was our first time at the Maxwell, we very much enjoyed our stay. My family especially looked forward to the mini cupcakes, served around 3 pm. The front desk associate graciously allowed us to check in a little early so my daughter could get dressed and prepare for her ballet audition. By the way Pacific NW Ballet is literally across the street from hotel, so you can park for free during your stay and walk across! Rooms are very spacious, we booked a suite ensemble and with the laminate flooring felt it was cleaner than most hotels. Of note, the Tommy Bahama bath products are in pumps so you may use as much as you like, and they smell delicious. There's a wonderful Metropolitan Market up a block that's open 24 hours with large selection of goodies like cheese and wine. We'll be staying here again. I would enjoy those cute yellow retro bikes available for guests down in lobby during the summer.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Hospitality"
We stayed two nights, and all staff members were so nice! I have a full size truck and didn't fit so well in the parking garage. The front desk person told me I could park right outside the front door, wich worked perfectly.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Monica
"Great Staycation spot!"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Maxwell! They impressed me right off the bat at check in, we were pretty late checking in because of the Superbowl and there were a few drunkys walking around lost trying to find their rooms. They actually nicely moved us away from their room as we were supposed to be right next door, which I really appreciated with my little one in tow! Our room was quiet and so comfortable. The pool was fun and we had it all to ourselves in the afternoon!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Heddi
"Very pleased with this hotel"
We had a great time at this hotel. It was a trip with my significant other and his 5 year old daughter, to watch the superbowl with a friend. It is hard to find a room with 2 queen size beds, and free parking was a major plus! Lots of nice touches in the room and everything was complimentary. I also appreciated the bright tropical motiffe. Would definitely come back
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Rachel
"First visit to Seattle"
I came to Seattle for the ballet and wound up seeing and experiencing many wonderful sights. The Maxwell is located within walking distance of many Seattle top attractions and the friendly, knowledgeable staff make your visit an absolute pleasure. I came to consider the staff a part of my extended family. This is a hotel that's hard to beat.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
Just needed a hotel for the night last minute, check in was really easy, room was really nice and super comfortable! Room had a good view of the space needle. Restaurant was really good.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Veronica
"A jewel in the Queen Anne district."
Great location just outside the main downtown area, close to the space needle. The room was great. Loved the bedding, just a duvet over fitted sheet. Very warm and comfy. Looked like it was recently remodeled. Staff was friendly and helpful. Felt very safe with gated parking garage. Free parking was a plus. Extremely pleased and would highly recommend. Easy access to downtown. Free bottled water, Keurig cups, tea in the room and afternoon pineapple cupcakes in the lobby.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Travis
Very convenient, free parking.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Terra
"Anniversary"
Perfect hotel if you're seeing Teatro Zinzanni. Staff was friendly, room comfy and I liked that it wasn't carpeted. Walking distance for the Space Needle, Seattle center etc. Toulouse Petite Kitchen restaurant is also close and they have some awesome food. I'll definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Hotel accommodations for a wedding"
Great, great experience. We learned, however, that with a great mass of people attending a cocktail hour all at the same time, it's a mistake to make it no-host cocktails. The bartenders couldn't keep up with tabs, so we got stuck with a pretty good tab we hadn't intended to cover. Oh. Well.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015