All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
133 Carnegie Way Nw, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The Hotel was very nice and the staff was really kind. I waited in the Starbucks for about 45 minutes to be served and the bartender was extremely busy. Finally I bought a coffee & lemon pound cake from a kitchen person & unfortunately the pound cake was old & not very good (even after warming up). I just wanted a hot cup of java & dessert.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Cindy
"Courtyard Stay"
My overall stay went okay until I checked out on Friday morning. I called downstairs and asked for the valet to pull my car around since I was on a tight schedule and had several appointments around ATL that I needed to get to. When I arrived downstairs, I see the valet pulling my car with a completely flat tire riding on the rim. It was certainly not like this when I parked my car at 8:30pm the night prior. I asked for the valet to find a pump which 45 minutes later he responds with he does not have one available and does not know how to change a tire. I received his manager's information and called asking for reimbursement since my wheel was cracked(I had it checked out once I arrived back in Charlotte). At this point I was tired of waiting so I emptied my trunk and changed onto my spare tire in the middle of downtown Atlanta. Apparently whomever parked the car the night prior hit a curb or something hard which led to the leak in the tire. I have called the both the valet and hotel management and have not heard anything from either company. I do expect to be reimbursed for the damages to my car and I would not suggest this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
WALTER
Staff was pleasant; and very helpful; the room was a bit small but very clean and modern; great decor, bathroom was large and shower was very nice. Did not have to wait at all for Valet service; and someone was always reachable if you had a question.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jesse
"Courtyard Downtown Atlanta"
Had no problems. Although slightly more expensive, it is more advantageous to use the hotel's valet service than to find another source for parking.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Actually getting to the hotel..."
I really wish they would have mentioned something about how easy it is to miss the actual building/street the building is on. The way to valet/the lobby/entrance is on a small road that we had to turn around 3 times because we kept passing it. The building is ALSO, attached to a restaurant and REALLY REALLY close to The Ellis. It was hard to differentiate between the buildings to figure out if we were in the right place. It was a bit nerve wrecking! IN Atlanta traffic, ON Atlanta's tiny roads, WITH an irritable boyfriend as my driver. Apparently, we weren't the only ones who had trouble. Once I told the valet it was really difficult to find he replied with "We get that all the time" lol Once we GOT there,checked in, laid on the bed, and relaxed for a minute, everything was fine. But, My initial thought was "Oh gosh, please don't let this be a premonition of a bad weekend/stay." The room was a bit small, but everything else was fine.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jesy
"Business stay"
Stayed here on business in early November. Hotel is close to many restaurants (sit-down and fast), stores are nearby and there is a MARTA station (Atlanta transit) next door so it was very easy to get from the airport to the hotel and back, and cheap. Show was at the GWCC which was maybe a 10 minute walk and takes you through Centennial Park. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The only negative I came across was housekeeping only made up my room once during the four nights I was there, not sure why. I could have said something but I wasn't too bothered and there were plenty of towels, TP, etc. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
JULI
"Very nice hotel"
Awesome service, great staff and valet, clean room, Starbucks bar and full service cafe
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great Experience!!!!"
Staying at Coutyard Marriott was a great experince but the room was too small. We could hardly move around each other. If I stayed there again I would ask for a more accomodating room size.Overall experience I wold reccomend my friends and family stay there on vacation when in town.....
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
moe
"Close to the America's Mart"
My bed squeaked badly, but otherwise it was a nice stay. The Starbucks is really slow with the food in the morning. They need a better system.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Great location for ATL Market."
East access short work for ATL Market Buyers. Rooms are clean and nice size.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Awesome freindly staff"
We was put in room 309. Which was small do to it being odd shape. We did not have room to move around at the same time. But the room was clean and the staff was awesome. We would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Cassie
Great customer service, clean rooms and the location was prime.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Great location, right next to the train station and an easy walk to shopping areas. Clean & tidy, a little small but great for our short stay.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Oman
"Close to the Phillips Arena"
It was okay, I do not believe I would stay here again, because although the rooms were nice it was not what we expected. We thought the price included breakfast but was not a part of the deal we thought we chose, we chose the higher rate because we thought it included the breakfast otherwise we could have gone with the lower rate. Food in restaurant look good but taste was not good. The Service from the employees was excellent.
Response by Courtyard Atlanta Downtown
Your valued feedback highlighted a number of areas for improvement that I have since shared with the Leadership team, who join me in offering their apologies for our team’s shortcomings. Once again, thank you for providing feedback that will ultimately help improve our dining procedures and effectiveness. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Atlanta so that we can provide you with a premium dining experience that not only meet, but exceed your expectations.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Brenda Williams
"marvelous."
I had no problems.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Equilla
"Nice hotel walking distance to Georgia Dome."
Perfect hotel in walking distance of the Georgia Dome, where I took my niece for the One Direction concert on Oct 1. Valet guys were very nice and helpful. Couldn't find an ice machine on our floor or info on where to find one, but overall I enjoyed and would stay here again with no problem.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Cheryl
"did not drive at all"
came for garth brooks concert. perfect location . didn't drive anywhere. walked ,nice curb appeal , excellent valets, very courteous staff. relocate the tv to other side of room for easier viewing
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice place to spend a long weekend."
Nice hotel. The beds were comfy enough but the AC kicking on made a ton of noise. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The valet parking, though expensive, was worth it as parking rates in downtown Atlanta are pretty high. Also the valets were awesome! They obviously cared about thier jibs and the responsibilities they had to their guests. Only minor glitch was after spending the day at the zoo, returning to an uncleaned room. We decided to go out for coffee and let the front desk know the room had yet to be cleaned. Upon our retirn anout 45 minutes later, the room had been cleaned.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Very clean, nice personnel"
Very good Hotel, Close to CNN Center and Coca Cola World. Personnel agreed to let me check out one hour later, very nice.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was clean.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice hotel and very friendly staff"
I traveled with my husband and my infant son. The hotel in general was great. The staff was very personable and nice. My room was big with a very comfortable king size bed. It was also big enough for my baby's pack and play crib. The only thing I didn't like was the food from the bistro. Save your money and walk over to the near by restaurants. I also didn't like that parking wasn't available. It was either $25 a day for valet or the parking garage across the street. Other than that, they were great.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Mya
"Close enough for a good walk"
Great! The valet attendants were very helpful.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Tom Dominy
"Close to downtown."
Staff wasn't accomodating. We wanted to change rooms but the front desk clerk, Michelle stated the rooms were already assigned.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Mella
"Oprah in Atlanta"
2 king size rooms - beds were great, room was modern and clean. We loved it. Staff was very friendly at the front desk and the café was great.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Had a great stay!"
The hotel location was fantastic, staff was incredibly friendly, room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. All in all, I had an excellent experience and will likely return!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"$275 Rents you a closet"
I get into my room two large windows that are reinforced with some kind of wire in the glass. One of the windows was frosted so I couldn't see out, which was fine as it looked straight at a brick building. There was 2 feet between the end of the bed and the desk, so you couldn't use the desk chair. The bathroom was beautifully, recently redone. That was a really nice surprise.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Katie
Fantastic location if you're headed to a concert or anything around cnn center. Staff very friendly, valet was quick. Room cute, clean but quite cramped especially bathroom.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
dwight
"atlanta getaway"
Room was small but otherwise super clean quite up to date
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
tony
"Very nice...close to everything"
Great location if doing things around downtown Atlanta. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. My only complaints are complimentary bottles of water should be available, rather than charging $3.50 tax and, at least, a continental breakfast should be included. I should not have to pay a higher rate if I would like to have breakfast.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Ganell
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Comfortable beds. Close proximity to much of downtown. Highly recommended!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Tony
"Friendly staff"
Easy from/to the airport and close to restaurants. Very friendly and helpful staff.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Ning
"Pretty Good"
Overall I was comfortable here. The location is solid although the entry of the hotel is off the beaten track and the obvious presence of security suggests a somewhat sketchy quality. Room was clean but coffee maker was missing the filter holder. Fitness room was very small and had a rank smell to it; no water in the room itself and machines were not clean. For the price point, you may be able to do better.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Very accommodating!"
The front clerks were extremely courteous and very helpful! Suggested places to venture to for good food. Had a bad experience in the Bistro but it was rectified immediately which made all the difference. Mistakes do happen and we are all human. Like the way it was handled!!! I would not hesitate to stay there again,
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
C. J.
Great Hotel, very clean! Short Walk to Atlanta Mart!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great location, ammenities lacking"
The location was good central to a lot of places Museum, GSU, Olympic Park, etc. The room was clean, one thing I did not like was there was no way to lock the bathroom door and with two young kids it kept getting opened at the wrong times. No pool, which means I should have read the description more, but I wasn't taking family originally.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Love it!"
Right next to peqchtree Marta. Easy walk to ferris wheel and world of coke. Great rooms, great view. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Devon
"hotel stay for birthday weekend"
I took my boyfriend to this hotel for the weekend. It was absolutely amazing! The service was great and we used valet parking. We were in walking distance to alot of restaurants and shopping. A wonderful experience.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Emergency passport trip"
PERFECT if you need to be at an appointment in downtown. We loved it!
1 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Great Service, Great Hotel, Pricey Bistro"
Wonderful hotel and great neighborhood. If you're there on a Monday, the nearby "Hoooters" has unlimited wings for $11. The downstairs receptionists are helpful and very sweet. The bistro can be pricey and they claim to have a Starbucks but the bistro waitresses are no baristas.
2 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
Everyone was friendly very nice. Food was substandard. Had to pay 25 dollars per day for valet. Was not made of this before booking.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Kimberly
"Great location for downtown Atlanta."
My family of four was looking for a clean, reasonably priced, hotel in downtown Atlanta, within walking distance of the Georgia Aquarium and easy access to Turner Field. We found it. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The room was spacious and very, very clean. It appeared to have been remodeled very recently. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Bryan
"Excellent Front Desk Staff"
We arrived late and with the Expedia booking, our room was waiting for us. The AC in the room could have been cooler and the controls more clear (two choices were fan auto or fan - making it unclear which would activate the AC and because the AC had not been on, it took quite a while to cool the room) but the room itself was very modern and clean. The bathroom was enormous and well lit. The front desk staff were very attentive both at check in and check out. Great experience and great downtown location! Thanks Expedia!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, friendly staff"
Overall experience was good. Valet parking ONLY, as is most hotels in downtown. The staff is very friendly and helpful. However, with that being said , I will not stay in downtown again to attend braves game.
Other trip May 28, 2014
andy
Rooms were nice and staff was pleasant
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Optimum care from check-in to check-out"
Great hotel. Was there for one night and the staff was very user friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nicely placed, near everything that was worth goin"
It was a wonderful time with very helpful hotel staff. Everything was conveniently nearby the hotel within walking distance making it an very enjoyable experience.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Kongo/Carter Center Visit to Atlanta"
The staff is almost startlingly friendly.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Robert FitzPatrick
"Nice stay in Atlanta"
Kind staff. Good location. Comfortable and nice room. Delicious brkfast.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Mario
It had all we could ask for and at a reasonable price.
Response by Courtyard Atlanta Downtown
Thank you!
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Gunnar
"great stay"
The room was very clean and nice. Location was great also will be staying there again.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014