Kalagen Hostel, Vina del Mar
Situated in Vina del Mar, Kalagen Hostel is close to Plaza Vergara, Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre, and Estadio Sausalito. Also nearby are Teatro Municipal and Palace Vergara.
A complimentary breakfast is available. In addition to tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities, Kalagen Hostel features a safe deposit box at the front desk. This is a smoke-free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2011.
Kalagen Hostel has 17 guestrooms. Guests have access to a shared/communal kitchen.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $18
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Shared Dormitory
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
- Shared Dormitory, Shared Bathroom
- Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
- Shared Dormitory, Women only
- Shared Dormitory, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 15
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) not allowed
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to adults only
Nearby Two Star Vina del Mar hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
Recently reviewed hotels in Vina del Mar
- Hotel Conference TownFrom
"Very good."Feb 21, 2015
- Best Western Marina Del ReyFrom
"The only problem I had is with the WiFi. The speed was very slow and the connection would go in and out. Other than that, it's a decent hotel, but for the price I expected more."Jan 19, 2015
- RC Deco Art Hotel BoutiqueFrom
"Very good staff, very helpful, hotel is very traditional with nice arts . Room wAs not spacious but bed was very comfortable . Only issue I had that Internet was not at its…"Jan 8, 2015
- Hotel Casa VanderFrom
Kalagen Hostel, Vina del Mar’s small print
Clothing is optional at this property.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.