All hotels in Garibaldi, Oregon, United States of America
502 Garibaldi Avenue, Garibaldi, OR, 97118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient, clean hotel"
A great place for our needs. Friendly, convenient, comfortable, with some nice little features--good breakfast, microwave and frig in room, iced cucumber water all day, nice snacks free in afternoon. Garibaldi is a tiny run-down town but close enough to some of the fancier beach town.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Cold Pool"
Our stay was very pleasant. The hotel was very nice. The breakfast was excellent. The people were very helpful. The room was not very clean. We had to ask them to come in and vacuum the floor. We know that they had just had a very busy weekend and probably were in a hurry. Our biggest complaint was the pool. We were really in the mood for a swim but the pool was just too cold. The hot tub did not have very good jet system. All in all we would stay here again as the whole deal was very reasonably priced. Garibaldi is a very nice areas and we thoroughly enjoyed walking around town.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Perfect place , Family Friendly ."
The Garabaldi House Inn and Suites was the perfect place for our family weekend get-away . I have two children 3 and under , and the hotel was very accommodating for little ones . They offer an amazing breakfast, and have food/snacks in the afternoon . The only complaint I have was the WiFi wasn't working in our room the first night , but that was fixed ! And honestly who needs WiFi will all the beautiful adventures waiting for you outside your window !
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Teonna
"Clean room, but......"
Traveling the Oregon Coast for pleasure trip, all our accommodations were determined by researching Hotels on line. Stops along the way were based on daily mileage traveled. Unfortunately Garibaldi and the Garibaldi Inn were the poorest choices of the entire trip. The Garibaldi Inn appears to be a independently owned property, that is run with family on the premises. The first impression was that the lobby doors were open and the lobby had very strong food odors present. Upon checking in and going to our room, the room was found to be very clean, but considerably outdated. We found ourselves staying in the room to avoid continuously changing food smells in the halls and lobby areas. The high ratings on many of the hotel rating sites are, in our opinion over stated. It may be the best in Garibaldi but there isn't much in Garibaldi to compare it to. Garibaldi would not be considered a tourist destination or stop over point in our opinion.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Howard
"Stay in Garbaldi"
Visiting Oregon for the first time from the East Coast, and wanted accommodations in a small town that would give my granddaughter and I an idea of local living and history. The Garibaldi Inn and Suites did exactly that. There was a genuine air of friendliness and caring. Clearly, this was a place where the management and staff took pride in providing their guest with a nice "home away from home" atmosphere. Breakfast was certainly superior to most places.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Carole
"A MUST STAY!!!"
Wish We remembered his name-gentleman@desk went out of his way to help us. Loved the cucumber water on arrival. Have never had such an offering for breakfast!! Great! Super clean! Had to take a taffy when we left.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Delvin
"Great room for a weary traveler!!"
I had been on the road for 9+ hours, traveling on motorcycle, and when I arrived I was greeted with a friendly welcome. Check in was easy and fast, and after a quick meal across the street, I turned in for a well deserved rest. The bed was comfortable, the room at a cool temperature that I like, and there were no loud and noisy guests. After waking, and a quick shower, I made my way to one of the best buffet breakfasts I've had. There were more choices than I had seen in other hotel offered buffets. And...the food was great! (While there, I saw the same familiar face of the friendly young lady who worked the desk the night before. She asked if I slept well and if the food was to my liking. THAT is customer service!! She is quite the dedicated employee...I don't remember her name...I do hope they appreciate how she represents the business.) I will definitely make this the place to stay if I am ever back on the PCH! Thank you so very much!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
Patrick
"Great Breakfast!"
The room was acceptable, but very dated. However, the breakfast was excellent!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Janice
"Nice Gem in Little Town"
The hotel is perfectly located, easy to find, and super clean, updated and really nice! Breakfast was FANTASTIC. I would recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Diamond in the Rough"
For a 2 1/2 star hotel, you get a fantastic stay. Rated low because it's a much older property, but you'll be surprised when you stay here. The breakfast was delicious and better than many hotels I've been to, and even includes frittatas. There is a good looking pool, and it's close enough to many things you can just walk to. The beds are old, but not uncomfortable, and the TV selection was great. I don't have anything bad to say about this hotel. I was actually surprised at how nice it really was.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Erin
"Memorial Day Weekend"
Last minute reservation - had a great stay. My only complaint... our room was on the second floor and could hear the people above us, next time I'll ask for a room on the third floor. Great breakfast!!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
cindy
We enjoyed our stay a lot. It wasn't over the top fancy but very comfortable and affordable. The staff was knowledgeable and told us about places to eat. Great location for visiting the cheese factory and checking out the lighthouse.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Douglas
Very clean room. Friendly staff. Internet exceptionally fast. All in all a very pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"On the way to Newport, OR"
The people at the front desk are great! They offer fresh, chilled cucumber water in the lobby, very nice. I didn't like the pillows and the rooms could use some updating. Good breakfast. I left my phone connector behind when I checked out, and when I called the hotel, the cleaning staff had already turned it in. The desk staff mailed it to my home and it was waiting for me upon my return.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Suzanne
"Amazing Time"
Great facilities and great staff.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Morgan
"They spoil you with eats and treats!!"
Six hour breakfast buffet replenished often with fresh, hot food. Snacks in lobby all day, including hot pulled pork sandwiches and cheese samples. Firm beds, duvet covers. Central location minutes to all beaches and sunsets.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Bend
"Stinky room"
The lobby was great. The room was not great. There were a few holes in the carpet, and there was an overpowering musty smell. The toilet rocked and the shower curtain was too far out to keep the water in the tub. We were not impressed with the room. The breakfast was the best. Lots of variety,and very tasty. I would try it again, but I would want to try another style room..
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Garibaldi House Inn with two 12 year olds"
The kids loved the pool and I loved the yummy snacks, including cioppino, pork slides, apples and cheese. Close to Tillamook and Seaside. Very nice stay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Awesome food"
The hotel was very nice the indoor pool, and the evening treats to nibble on we're great. The breakfast was awesome great food made it very worth while. I will be staying again
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
barry
"Nice hotel, nice ammenities"
This particular time I stayed at Garibaldi House, I couldn't sleep well. detergent used on bedding made me itchy + I don't like the fact that they use a comforter instead of a top sheet. (I can't believe they get washed every single day or even when people check out and new people come to stay in the rooms. I use to be a housekeeper myself, so I know the blankets aren't washed often) Tiles on the bathroom floor were loose...would shift around under my feet.
Angie
"Loved It"
I really enjoyed staying here. The hot breakfast was great. There were no vacancies but the place was quiet. They have a quiet policy that is signed by guests at check in. The fridge, microwave and tv were old but clean and functioned well. The staff were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed talking to the owner in the mornings and finding out some neat tidbits about the area. I would definitely like to return for another weekend get away.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
The staff was super friendly. They had appetizers available when we checked in. Average room but the service made up for it. We had a great stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Hannah
"Nice hotel close to everything!"
Quick trip for one night with our 12 and 8 year olds. Checked in and was welcomed with complimentary appetizers, room was comfortable and clean. Our boys enjoyed the pool and then our complimentary breakfast the next day was great!
angie
"Nice hotel."
This was a great stay for us. Good food, friendly staff. Hot could have been a little hotter but over all a great place.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
dan
"a beautiful day away."
They were friendly and clean. They were incredibly hospitable. They served snacks and an amazing breakfast. Really the visit was a jewel in our long trip. My only complaints were 1. no ocean view. 2. Not comfy pillows Really the overall experience was 100% worth it.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Brandon
"Excellant stay"
The breakfasts were great. Rooms were clean and staff were very pleasant and nice. I definitely will use this hotel again.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Perry
"A few miles from the beach, the hotel was worth it"
We found upon arrival that Garibaldi Inn had a swimming pool and hot tub. Upon asking at the desk we were lent suits ( a bit big) that enabled us to enjoy both, two evenings. Our room was very large, with two queen sized beds rather than one. Lighting allowed us to enjoy reading, and the TV channels included TCM, which we enjoyed both evenings. The breakfast buffet was adequate, not bad but missing bread for toast. I particularly liked the yogurt. We were well pleased with the lobby, the gas fireplace was welcome (it was sunny but cold) and the seasonal decorations enjoyable, as were the snacks and the cool water available.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Nice Lobby. Enjoyed sitting on the couch by the fire. Nice horderves. Other guests seemed to be enjoying them also. Appreciated the cucumber/mint ice water available.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"I want to go back"
Was there for less than 12 hours. Would love to go back and stay longer. People were nice, fantastic breakfast. Comfortable rooms and bed/bedding.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
carol
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were very happy with the staff and their helpfulness, the breakfast, and the little extras provided. It does not look like much from the outside, but was quite a pleasant surprise inside. We will definitely return if in the area again.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, breakfast not so much."
Hotel was nice, staff was nice, complimentary breakfast was not so nice. It doesn't have to be fancy, but it does need to be there and be somewhat fulfilling. Powdered eggs do not belong here. There was no milk, the batter for waffles was out, there was no fruit to speak of. The coffee was not drinkable
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"kclancy"
Had a quick getaway for the night, and came across this gem of a place. Rooms were clean, and there were lots of little extras to make a person feel welcomed and at home. Felt like a luxury hotel, on a mini scale. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
kathy
"Great stay and will go again"
Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. They had appetizers available and a good hot breakfast. They also offer box lunches which we took advantage of. The price seemed a little high for the lunch until we realized just how much food it included.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"The Gem Of Garibaldi!"
Beautiful hotel, great beds, great location and service. Loved the breakfast, the frittata, scrambled eggs with bacon, sausage, self-made waffles with Marionberry syrup, fresh fruit and variety of other normal foods. Even had small plates with appetizers at evening check-in! Top-notch hotel that the owner/chef has taken pride in. Convenient location right off the main highway in Garibaldi with ample parking. We'll be back for another treat in such a very beautiful part of the North Oregon Coast!
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Almost like a B&B"
Conveniently located right across from the boat harbor. Good hot breakfast and friendly, helpful staff.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Rich
"Attention to detail"
The nice thing about this hotel is that they go the extra mile for attention to detail which makes them a step above the Comfort Suites/Clarions/Hamption Inns. If you find yourself in this area, you won't be disappointed by selecting this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2014
"Fish On!"
We weren't there to fish, like most everyone else who were in waders but what a wonderful stay. The owner was on the premises and the staff was very friendly.... referred us to the Pirate's Cove for dinner which was excellent. Lovely time.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"good central oregon coast location"
fishing close by, tillamook a few miles south, restaurants small, local and nice.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Loved this place!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
J. Janson
"Not Impressed. .."
Rooms are small and outdated. Old carpets and television. Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
"exceeded expectations!"
Very comfortable atmosphere and extremely accommodating! Will definitely go back there again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
erin
"Getaway"
One of the best values for the trip.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent facility and staff."
Very attentive to requests and prompt service. Very clean. The breakfast was excellent with burritos as well as the usual.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great place"
My group really had a great time even just gor an overnight stay. The hotel was great... really enjoyed the snacks/refreshments in the lobby and the breakfast that came with the hotel stay...loved the comfortable bed...loved the location.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Rebecca
"Pleasant stay"
We were on the road for nine days staying at a different place each night. Garibaldi House Inn & Suites was by far the most comfortable. Pleasant staff nice touches of a snack in the afternoon and a good variety of items for breakfast including hot dishes. Town is relaxing and hotel was quiet which was appreciated after driving a long distance.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Penny
"Great place to stay in a great town to fish"
I stayed two nights in the Garibaldi House Inn & Suites. Overall, I liked my stay at this hotel. It was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was very good including fritadas, choice of breads, cereals, meats, eggs, yogurt, fruit, etc. It was within walking distance of the marina and close to nearby sites and restaurants. My check-in took much longer than planned since it was booked on Hotels.com and required changes in their system on room and price.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Very much a boutique hotel. Excellent self serve breakfast each morning. Small snack cookies, iced lime water and hot coffee throughout the day. Very attentive staff .
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"close to all must see sights"
Wonderful place to stay. Outstanding service and breakfast. These people know how to care for their guests. Great location for visiting beaches, lighthouses, Tillamook Cheese and Creamery Factory and Tillamook Air Museum and much more. We have highly recommended this to friends, already, and will return to Garibaldi Inn and Suites again, when the ocean calls.
5 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Craig
"Very Nice"
The staff was helpful at all times. The breakfast was very good. The location was close to other ocean cities, but so much more quiet. Loved our stay!
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Lee the Bee
The hotel was excellent. The breakfast was a full breakfast served fresh. The management strove to provide what was need which with a group of ten including five children was a lot. They had coffee available around the clock and snacks.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014