All hotels in Greenville, Mississippi, United States of America
4280 Harlow's Blvd, Greenville, MS, 38701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hollows Resort Greenville, Ms"
We booked this event and knew we were going to be late, we called at 11 pm to tell them we were an hour late - \ They could not find my reservation with Expedia - I called 4 times on the way there , we arrived at 2 am and left at 10 am - they charged my credit card my credit card 150 and said they did not see Epedia reservations - they did not have pillows , they also did not seem to be booked , as I was raised there , the manager I knew was not there due to holidays - You representative said they would credit my card back - I see complaints on the FTC site as I consult for the CFPB - I own JT Bryant Inc - I will see if its credited tonight and if not , I will contact my credit card and turn a claim into them , \\Thank you- I would not do business with them, they made Expedia look bad which was not necessary - James T Bryant , CEO , JT Bryant Inc
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
JT Bryant
"Expectations Met"
I was in the area for a wedding. I enjoyed the hotel. The room was bigger than expected and the bathroom was nice. I was really happy about the separate shower, though it was a bit smaller than I expected. The bed was comfortable and the linens were clean. The chair in the room was old and stained, but sturdy. A new cushion would remedy that in a flash. The television channel selection was limited and the screen clarity not that great for a flat-screen digital tv. The ironing board was not full-sized. I'm nit-picking a few things about the room though. Afterall, I wasn't there to spend lots of time in the room. The casino is small and quite smoky, which was a turn-off since I'm not a smoker. I still lost money! The buffet was very good - had a wonderful brunch. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Passing through."
Overnite stop only. Enjoyed Louie's Steak House.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Satisfactory"
The overall hotel was very nice and the room was clean, comfortable, and satisfactory. ....will definitely reserve again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Loretta
"Outstanding of services and cleanliness"
I was there for a family reunion. The atmosphere was Beautiful, the services was outstanding. Everyone was very nice and helpful to our needs. We both work at a casino in Biloxi Ms and to get the same services to us as we give to our guest is amazing. We are looking forward to visiting again soon. Thank you.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Beverly
The staff was very accommodating. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Beautiful Rooms"
The stay was great! Just wish it had a refrigerator in the room.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
charlyn
"GREAT STAY"
My stay was Great!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Loved it!"
Came to the casino for a brief getaway with my fiance. We stayed at the hotel and got a great deal on the Deluxe single. Great ambience and the jacuzzi was a definite plus. We also got massages and the staff was so friendly and professional. The front desk staff were pleasant as well. I had a great time and would definitely come back.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Alexis
"Get Away"
Took my wife to see Colt Ford at the casino and a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Ralph
"Nice hotel everything you need was at this hotel"
Everything was great except for the drains in bathroom they were sluggish and slow to drain
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Very nice hotel, rooms were clean and modern. Nice location and plenty of entertainment inside the casino.
Housekeeping was disappointing. Makeup stain on sheets. Lack of essentials in the restroom, no bag for the ice bucket. Could buy sodas only on the first floor. I was in the Casino for several hours and was never approached by a waitress. But the housekeepers on the Casino floors were very accommodating.
Sheila
"Will stay there again"
Nice staff at front desk. Our room was comfortable. The only problem was very low water pressure in shower.
"excellent last minute decision"
Made reservations from the car on the road and walked in the door 15 minutes later at around 11 pm. The counter staff were super courteous and the valet was super as well. Went to the casino and was treated well. even came out a little ahead. The jetted tub felt great after 8 hrs. on the road and the bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and well stocked. We will be staying there again any time we travel that way
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Kenn
"Very nice hotel"
Liked our room. We only stayed one night, it was very clean and the bed quite comfortable. Would stay there again! Food at the buffet was no good, don't waste your money!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Josefine
for the most part i enjoyed the say and he staff was very courteous and friendly
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"The Best Place To Stay"
I was very impressed with my overall stay at Harlow's. The staff was awesome, the hotel room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. I didn't come to do the casino thing, but even the casino was inviting. But my most memorable impression was the all you can eat buffet and wait staff!!! For the price the food was delicious, plentiful and downright the best. And to top it off the wait staff is irreplaceable. Kudos Harlows, I will definitely be back soon
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
O. M. Woodard
"Smoke Filled Restlessness"
I did not know if I was in a hotel or a back yard smoke house. I stayed here for the price. It was not worth it.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Depressing place. Only good thing was friendliness and helpfulness of staff and housekeeping. Food service awful.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great Room at a Great Price"
That the hotel is somewhat secluded, has beefed-up security inside and out, and because it's 15 minutes from downtown Greenville, I felt far more comfortable parking here (despite the casino traffic, mostly at night). The room was spacious and clean, and the staff was friendly and always smiling. Half my stay involved local activities, which made this a perfect resting place. The other half involved driving to Clarksdale, which added another half-hour (each way). I would've chosen somewhere closer to Hwy. 61 if I'd known, but that's on me.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Casino hotel"
Front desk and valet service was great. Everyone was friendly
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jarrod
"Good going in bad coming out"
Everything was fine, no frig or microwave. When i checked out they refused to give me a receipt. This is un acceptable. I will not stay here again
4 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Edward
"At the foot of the bridge"
I was very please when I walked into the lobby of the Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa. Even though I am only 2 hours away, I had never been to the casino. The front entrance of the hotel is so bright . I enjoyed my stay the only thing I regret there is no refrigerator in the rooms. Other than that I was satisfied.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
TBone
"Beware!!"
The hotel was rated a 3/4 star on Hotels.com. I was very disappointed. The overall rating should be a 1 1/2 star. In short, the hotel was dirty and the room was dirty with an old large red stain in the middle of the floor. The hotel's customer service was very poort. And I quote "Do you need something?" We relied, "Yes, we would like to check-in". The hotel bell men referred to me as BOSS and my wife as Honey. The staff was very disrespectful. We stayed for two reasons, other hotels in Greenville, MS were booked and we just completed a 10 hour drive with our children. Thus we stayed and subjected our family to the poor service and hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
The Johnsons
Truck parking needs work badly.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
ivan
Quick trip to Greenville MS for funeral, accomodations were excellant and staff very nice and accomodating.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Best nights sleep"
Jetted tub was relaxing, then as soon as I hit the bed I was out for the night.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate hearing from our guests. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Ken
"GG's stay"
Not bad but starting to run down
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Dear GG, We appreciate your feedback. This shows us where we have opportunities to improve our property. We are addressing areas that need attention. Thank you! Bryanna
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
GG
"excellent place to see"
The stay was only for one night since we stopped to rest on our way back Home. We are definitely thinking on going there for several days and try the casino, it looked very pretty and inviting. The price was very good for tthe type of spacious room we got.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Thank you, Pedro! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to have you as our guest again! Sincerely, Bryanna
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Pedro
"Quiet hotel, but rooms needs a little care"
There is no surrounding neighborhood. This is a casino and it sits isolated at the edge of the Mississippi River, about 6 miles from the town. I like the location because I like the peace. Could use some attention to details, like carpet that could use some upgrading, a thermostat that doesn't lose its bottom each time you touch it, metal door facings in the bathroom that are covered with heavy rust, a jetted tube with jets that are so dirty the water had a heavy brown/orange slime when turned on, etc.. I have had the same room each time I stayed and none of these things have been addressed.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our hotel rooms. We utilize the feedback to make every tomorrow better than we were today. We are addressing the items you mentioned. We hope you will give Harlow's another opportunity to change your outlook. Sincerely, Bryanna
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Seasoned Traveler
was a very impressive place to be. Food was great, staff excellent
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Ms. Laverne, Thank you so much for your generous comments! We do hope you come to stay with us again!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
laverne cole
"Very nice stay."
Enjoyed the stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Thank you for visiting! We hope you choose Harlow's the next time you travel the Delta!
3 night trip Jul 15, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The room was very nice. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Valet was a little rude and not very helpful otherwise fantastic service.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Ms. Roxanne, Thank you for taking the time to share your compliments and concerns. We take great pride in our customer service abilities and I apologize that your valet experience was not satisfactory. We hope the next time you are in the Delta you will choose to stay with us again so we can show you that we aim to be better every day!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Roxanne
Had a little mix up in rooms. But the staff was more than helpful making the changes. Courteous & quick!!
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Our sincere apologies for the mix-up, we take great pride in our service. I am glad the team was able to make things right! We would love for you to visit us again!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"awesome"
It was busy day for the hotel due to the first of the month. We were originally told they were full so I booked online three doubles. Upon arrival since all the doubles were taken they upgrade our rooms to the very awesome suites. Let me tell you that joker is Nice it felt great to leave a long meeting and come back and relax in a great room.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Mr. Vance, Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you enjoyed our rooms and that you were able to relax. We hope you will visit us again!
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Denard Vance
"Not much to choose from."
A/C sucked. Carpet in the room needs to be replaced. No hangers to use in the closet. Wifi in the room would only work by the room door
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Dear Grant, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are addressing the areas of opportunities that you mentioned. We hope to have another opportunity to impress you. Sincerely, Bryanna
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Grant
"Nice Experience"
The stay was pleasant, customer service was Awesome, especially the ladies at the front desk. However; the pictures that are posted on the internet are a bit deceiving. The where okay but not on the level of resort style rooms as advertised. So I was a bit disappointed in the room. The room was a bit expensive compared to the other rooms in the area. The owner really need to consider an upgrade.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and concerns. We are in the process of updating out pictures now and we are confident it will represent the property correctly. We hope when you are in the area again you will consider Harlow's!
Other trip May 19, 2014
Stop In
"used to be great and great value too...not so now"
Dirty , unmaintained rooms..smelled of smoke..poor service just to get items that should have already been in the room like pillows and toilet paper. I have stayed here a year ago and it was good and new restaurant was good.Now it is more expensive and none of its good.Sorry but... Would stay in town instead.Beds are only positive I can think of.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Please remove comment as there is no contact information for the guest to attempt to remedy the situation.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Harlow's"
The room was comfortable and clean. I was in town for a martial arts camp and my body was sore at the end of each day. I made good use of the whirlpool tub. The bed was worn out and not at all comfortable. The water from the tap was milky, I was glad I had brought a Brita water filter. The restaurants and ATM were located deep in the casino, something both inconvenient and disingenuous. There is no where else to eat nearby, it's a 15 minute drive to Greenville for more food options. The parking was spotty. It's a casino and was packed in the evenings, making it hard to find a parking spot. Staff was friendly.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
David, Thank you for much for taking the time to review our property. We have since made filter improvements to our water. We also provide additional entrances to our restaurants if our guests choose to avoid the casino floor. I hope you choose to stay with Harlow's next time you are in the Delta!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Good stay"
We had a nice. Time the hotel and staff was friendly the restaurant was nice and convent didn't have to leave
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Thank you for your comments! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will choose us the next time you travel to the area!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Tonya
"love it"
great
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
arkansas
"Great place to stay in Greenville"
The rooms were very spacious and nice. We were there for the MS River Marathon and the hotel and staff were VERY accommodating to the runners. The only thing is the smoke walking through the casino to the restaurants was a little too much. Otherwise, we had a fabulous stay! Will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Tricia
"Not bad."
The room was clean and roomy. No refrigerator or microwave, though... a little inconvenient. Service was good but a lot of noise in the hallway during cleaning hours. However, that may have been due to the Alpha Phi Alpha conference occurring this weekend. Not a lot to do around the area during the winter. But overall the stay was good.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
I won't go back. It is a dismal casino with no pizzaz. No way is it worth $190 per night. Staff wasn't very pleasant and the food in the restaurant was mediocre.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Great place to stay whether a gambler or not"
Free parking valet and easy to get to. Very nice place to stay for a comfortable, affordable room.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Dear Phil, Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. We like to hear from all of our guests so we know the things we are doing right and the things we need to do better. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa Team
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
phil
"Hotel with minor issues"
Hotel looks nice but the entire biulding was filled with smoke. Maybe if the casino was on the top it would have all the rooms smelling as if they were all smoking rooms. The air conditioning vent was so loud in the rooms which kepted us from sleeping. The hotel is basically in Arkansas and not Greenville.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your review, it allows us to look at ways we can improve the experience for our guests. We apologize for the issues during your stay, we are always looking for ways to improve our guest rooms. We hope you are willing to give Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa another opportunity to impress you and have you as our guest. Sincerely, Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa Team
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Terrible time"
2 bad rooms, 1 transfer and no upgrade! Unacceptable!!!!!
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Dear Valued Guest, First thank you for taking the time to notify us of the problems you encountered during your stay. I assure you take our guest's happiness to heart. I apologize for the room moves and that things were not made right before you left our property. We would love to have the chance to impress you, if you are willing to give us another try. Sincerely, Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa Team
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
"Ok to visit for a few days."
Nice hotel but I've never had so much wait time to get a luggage rack. The Valet parking staff was in charge of the luggage racks. Between parking cars & getting potential guests luggage racks seemed a bit much. The casino operates 24/7 so there is always something to do if you like feeding slot machines.
Response by Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Dear Mr. P, Thank you for your feedback, we like to know the things we need to do to make our guests stay exceptional. I apologize for the wait time on the luggage rack. We pride ourselves on being efficient and pleasant with our guest service in all areas. We hope you will be our guest again! Sincerely, Harlow's Casino Resort & Spa
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Mr. P
"Water was gross"
The hotel was very quiet which was nice. Like most casino hotels I guess, the smoke permeated the restaurants and surrounding areas. They had a key malfunction which caused many guests to get locked out and had to have keys re-coded. The only real complaint I had though is that the water was brown tinted and had a strong taste. The problem was not noticeable showering, but when my wife used the jacuzzi tub it was much more noticeable (gross). Despite that, the staff was very nice and I would recommend the facility. Just don't have your heart set on the jacuzzi.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013