All hotels in Greenville, Mississippi, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4280 Harlow's Blvd, Greenville, MS, 38701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not much to choose from."
A/C sucked. Carpet in the room needs to be replaced. No hangers to use in the closet. Wifi in the room would only work by the room door
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Grant
"Nice Experience"
The stay was pleasant, customer service was Awesome, especially the ladies at the front desk. However; the pictures that are posted on the internet are a bit deceiving. The where okay but not on the level of resort style rooms as advertised. So I was a bit disappointed in the room. The room was a bit expensive compared to the other rooms in the area. The owner really need to consider an upgrade.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Stop In
"used to be great and great value too...not so now"
Dirty , unmaintained rooms..smelled of smoke..poor service just to get items that should have already been in the room like pillows and toilet paper. I have stayed here a year ago and it was good and new restaurant was good.Now it is more expensive and none of its good.Sorry but... Would stay in town instead.Beds are only positive I can think of.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Harlow's"
The room was comfortable and clean. I was in town for a martial arts camp and my body was sore at the end of each day. I made good use of the whirlpool tub. The bed was worn out and not at all comfortable. The water from the tap was milky, I was glad I had brought a Brita water filter. The restaurants and ATM were located deep in the casino, something both inconvenient and disingenuous. There is no where else to eat nearby, it's a 15 minute drive to Greenville for more food options. The parking was spotty. It's a casino and was packed in the evenings, making it hard to find a parking spot. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Good stay"
We had a nice. Time the hotel and staff was friendly the restaurant was nice and convent didn't have to leave
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Tonya
"love it"
great
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
arkansas
"Great place to stay in Greenville"
The rooms were very spacious and nice. We were there for the MS River Marathon and the hotel and staff were VERY accommodating to the runners. The only thing is the smoke walking through the casino to the restaurants was a little too much. Otherwise, we had a fabulous stay! Will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Tricia
"Not bad."
The room was clean and roomy. No refrigerator or microwave, though... a little inconvenient. Service was good but a lot of noise in the hallway during cleaning hours. However, that may have been due to the Alpha Phi Alpha conference occurring this weekend. Not a lot to do around the area during the winter. But overall the stay was good.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
I won't go back. It is a dismal casino with no pizzaz. No way is it worth $190 per night. Staff wasn't very pleasant and the food in the restaurant was mediocre.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Great place to stay whether a gambler or not"
Free parking valet and easy to get to. Very nice place to stay for a comfortable, affordable room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
phil
"Hotel with minor issues"
Hotel looks nice but the entire biulding was filled with smoke. Maybe if the casino was on the top it would have all the rooms smelling as if they were all smoking rooms. The air conditioning vent was so loud in the rooms which kepted us from sleeping. The hotel is basically in Arkansas and not Greenville.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Terrible time"
2 bad rooms, 1 transfer and no upgrade! Unacceptable!!!!!
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
"Ok to visit for a few days."
Nice hotel but I've never had so much wait time to get a luggage rack. The Valet parking staff was in charge of the luggage racks. Between parking cars & getting potential guests luggage racks seemed a bit much. The casino operates 24/7 so there is always something to do if you like feeding slot machines.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Mr. P
"Water was gross"
The hotel was very quiet which was nice. Like most casino hotels I guess, the smoke permeated the restaurants and surrounding areas. They had a key malfunction which caused many guests to get locked out and had to have keys re-coded. The only real complaint I had though is that the water was brown tinted and had a strong taste. The problem was not noticeable showering, but when my wife used the jacuzzi tub it was much more noticeable (gross). Despite that, the staff was very nice and I would recommend the facility. Just don't have your heart set on the jacuzzi.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Mandodude
"Cigarette smoke overwhelming"
Harlow's is a nice hotel with an exceptionally friendly staff. We do not gamble, and were staying at Harlow's for its close proximity to an Arkansas wedding. However, the cigarette smoke from the casino permeates throughout the hotel. We were on the 3rd floor with a non-smoking floor above and below us. I could not sleep on the Saturday night stay for the smoke smell. All my clothing smelled of smoke when I arrived home. If they could fix that problem, I would definitely give the hotel a 5 in every category.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2013
Rhonda
"MS River Marathon stay"
Very friendly and helpful staff at front desk and restaurant areas. Being a casino I did expect to have some smoke smell in the room and general areas... and that is what we encountered. Smell was not too bad in the room however. Room was nice and clean. Hotel road entrance is not very well marked off Hwy 82 although there is a huge Hotel sign off the Hwy.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
AB
"Stop over"
When checking in,the front desk clerk was not very attentive. She saw I was coming to the desk and turn her back to me for at least 2min, before asking me if she could help me. Other then this the stay was great, good food and clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 8, 2013
"Beautiful stay!"
Even though we arrived from FL to MS's cold rainny weather the hotel was just awesome! Loved the buffet; great selections of foods & outstanding staff! It was our 1st experience staying at an casino hotel so we loved it!
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
Only thing that would have been helpful would have been towel bars or Hooks ... something to hang your wet towels on so that you could let them dry and then re-use the next day... this would help on the water usage. They have the cards that can be put on the beds if you want them changed every day of your stay.... Just think it would be a good idea. Otherwise the stay was great. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were quite.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2012
"Harlow's Hotel"
The Halow's Hotel was very nice and the room was spaces and comfort for 5 people. My only complaint was that we had to keep calling for towels for our room. The hotel seem to only give of a limited of three towels for the three days we were there.
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2012
"New Hotel"
This seems like a very new hotel as construction was in progress on either side of the hotel. The location is a bit isolated and the dining option were not the greatest; but a great place to stay if this location is on your travel route.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2012
"Great hotel terrible food"
Food service was terrible. We ate a very expensive buffet and it was terrible. The dining room was worse than a hi school cafeteria.The d/r was dirty. The shrimp were frozen shrimp, it was terrible.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Texas Jim
bath room was not clean . something sticky spill in chair and on desk other then that was very good.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2012
debra
I got there after midnight and everybody was happy even at a late hour. Room was very rest full and roomie...Will stay there again.....even though I am not a person who does the gaming thing
1 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Rockytop
"Go for the Casino"
New facility. Inside is pristine but there is nothing outside. Big ugly parking lot and nothing for miles except for the river. I'm assuming amenities beyond gambling will come along but remote location and minimal choices of food or anything else makes this a drab experience beyond the large and attractive rooms and the casino.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Pete
"Neat small casino"
We have no complaints about our stay. Did not know anything about the place and was pleasantly surprised. Easy to get to. I would rate as a 4 stary.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Don
"2012 Blues Fest"
knowing it was a new facility, I did look for seeing the best and it did not disappoint me. Greenville is my hometown and I come yearly for the Blues Festival, I do plan to stay in this facility again for all the ammenities it gives.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Mr.Larry
My wife an I are non smokers, the hotel needs to work on it's filtering system. As soon as we walked inside we started getting stopped up. We couldn't enjoy our stay for the smoke smell.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2012
"Luxurius for the price. Peaceful area."
Fun for gambling, although it seems the odds are not set to make very many winners. Having a water filtration problem. They had to leave me bottled water to drink. Rooms are big and clean. Comfortable bed.
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2012
"good location to Greenville, MS"
Everything was great.....except smoke! We don't smoke and the smoke from casino was apparent when we entered the lobby. The hotel is so very nice but the smoke permeates the whole place.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2012
"Enjoyed stay"
Very please except i was told rooms had a loveseat and it didn't. That was a disappointment
3 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2012
"Good Experience"
Every area of the hotel that we entered was very clean. The staff was very helpful & friendly.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
"Great with few exceptions...."
Very pleased overall with few exceptions. Lady at check in was a little "short" with my husband and I. She was not busy so no real excuse. Room was really nice and the only reason I didn't give it a 5 for comfort was because at around 3:00 am the fire alarm went off for several seconds. It finally stopped about the time we were up and ready to leave the room. Talked with the lady at the desk the next morning and she said she had not had other complaints so guess it was just our room. Lucky us!?
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"Good if you like to gamble. Not great as a Hotel."
We booked this hotel for a place to stay while attending another function. If you don’t like smoking, don’t stay here. The place reeks of old smoke. I wouldn’t bring kids here either. The hotel was probably nice when it was new, but needs better up keep. On the other hand, the staff was very friendly. This made the stay more tolerable.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
"Excellent rate for hotels in the area"
Excellent food and service by the hotel staff, very friendly
Other trip Jul 28, 2012
Scoop
"Luxurious but sloppy construction quality."
This would be the best hotel in Greenville but for: 1) Lack of food options: Casino Buffet and Deli are all there is Mon - Wed. Sit down restaurant is only open Thurs - Sun and there is nothing else for miles around. 2) Hotel looks like they ran out of money for detailing the project at the end of construction. Luxurius furnishings but sloppy paint, drywall and un-finished drapery hardware in both of the rooms I've stayed in.
Other trip Jul 26, 2012
Pete
"overnite stay."
just stayed one nite, room was great,staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2012
jack
"great for 21 and above"
Being from the area,it had been a long time sence i had been home.I was very glade to be able to stay in a hotel like this one.(HATS OFF)
Other trip Jul 8, 2012
kent
"Kids cannot eat here"
My stay here was fine with the exception of one thing. I was not informed when booking my room, nor upon check-in that my 11 year old would not be allowed to eat here. I was even asked to provide my childs name at the time of check-in and was not informed of this. This could be an inconvence considering the property is at least 5 miles from anything. The casino offers a lunch and dinner buffett that is located inside the game floor. No one under the age of 21 is allowed on the game floor. Even if they are supervised to just passing through. I do understand they must comply with the gaming laws, but this should be made clear to anyone staying here with children. It should be made clear that your child will not be able to eat at 2 of the 3 dinning options they offer. Tabu is an outside restaurant that allows children and you do not have to cross the game floor , but it is only open thursday-sunday evening. Enjoyed everything else about my stay.
5 night trip Jun 10, 2012
"Isolated from town and other sights."
Nice clean big rooms then most Hotels I have stayed in. Bed could be a little more comfortable and plush and not so firm. Would be nice to have a pool at this Hotel and other activities besides slots and card tables.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2012
Jimi
This is my second trip to this establishment and I am very pleased with the accomodations. I have absolutely no complaints and for the price, you cannot beat it !
2 night trip Jun 17, 2012
"Better hotel than casino"
The hotel room was everything you'd like for it to be: spacious, clean, and comfortable. Unfortunately, if one is looking to kill some time in the hotel without enduring the smoke of the casino floor, there wasn't any other choice. I realize most people staying here are most likely there to gamble, but it would have been nice if we had somewhere other than our rooms to just sit and hang out. Also, you absolutely must bring your own water. The water out of the tap is absolutely disgusting. Delta water has a reputation for being brown in the first place, but it normally doesn't taste horrible. It was truly horrible at Harlow's. Adding to this problem was the fact that the ice machine on our floor said out of order, and the one on the next floor was hardly working.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2012
Bobby
Disappointed in the quality of a resort!!!! Where was the resort? Children couldn't eat at the buffet so we had to go out for food. Shower was horrible and hair was in the bathtub and inside jacuzzi jets. Housekeeper came once but we were still sleeping and they never came back. Casino was nice but they need a no smoking policy.
2 night trip May 12, 2012
Evelyn

Hotel was infused with smoke from the Casino - including bedrooms. If you're a smoker or gambler this might suit you. We stayed less than 20 minutes and went elsewhere
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
Phil O

"ruime mooie kamers"
ruime mooie kamers maar toch ook prijzig. Er is een zeer goed steakhouse restaurant. 3 jaar geleden speelde er een goede band op het podium, dit keer was er niets !!!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2013