All hotels in Greenville, Mississippi, United States of America
4280 Harlow's Blvd, Greenville, MS, 38701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable!"
Harlow's remains the best hotel in the Greenville area. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Having the casino attached keeps the room rates very competitive on the assumption that they will get play out of most of the check-ins. Only downside is food. The quality of the available food options on site is below average except later in the weeek when the upscale restaurant opens. The location is well outside the city limits which means you have to drive somewhere for a decent meal Monday and Tuesday.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Best value in Greenville MS"
Needed a room near Lake Village AR and have stayed here before
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"good...not great"
Room smelled like it was a smoking room, instead of non-smoking
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice, but over-priced"
Nice hotel and room, but over priced. Housekeeping skipped our room; no in-room refrigerator or coffee maker. Will try another hotel next year.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Rude staff....?"
Hard to understand but staff at first class resturant ignored me and 28/16 daughters cause of color?? Took care of their kind and we left after standing in front of their kind for twenty two minutes? Shock! seated eight folks in front of us? Lady at bar apologized for their attitudes ! Got free app tic from other diners who felt sorry for our deAl??
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Fabulous Harlow"
The staff was very pleasant. The room décor was fabulous. The bathroom was absolutely beautiful.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Antoinette
We stayed there for a tennis tournament I was in. We are definitely not casino people. Smoke was normal for a casino. Seems like OSHA would shut it down for employee 2nd hand smoke inhalation . Food was great & room was just fine for us.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Ramon
"great stay.."
Excellent will always stay. I promise I probably worked house keeping nerves but they remained professional and friendly at all times. Hats off!!!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Anitra
"very outdated"
No maid service while out of room all day. Air conditioner very noisy and did not cool. Had to search room for tv remote when we first arrived in room. Found stuffed in chair making us wonder how well room was cleaned and inspected from last guest in room. Food in buffet was not good.
Other trip May 22, 2015
liz
"Terrible and uncomfortable stay"
This was supposedly a non-smoking room but it smelled of smoke. The AC did not filter the air. The thermostat on the opposite wall controlled nothing. It was not until the next day that I opened the "through the wall" unit did I discover the controls were there and active. The unit gave out cold air but never cleaned the room of smell. The side chair in the room but filthy and all the stuffings were coming out of the cushion. There was not refrigerator or room safe available. The "small" flat screen TV is totally inadequate for the room. The furniture was old and out dated. Lighting in the room is poor. The "ugly" chandelier lighting on either side of the bed are a joke. Whomever decorated my room, and probably other is very poor taste. For what I paid I will not return or suggest. I took this room based on the website and the pictures posted by owners. The lobby lounge "Tabu" is closed as was the pool during my weekend stay. I was in Greenville for a special friends birthday party at the Washington County Convention Center. Knowing what I know now I wished I had stayed at the Holiday Inn and Suites or Days Inn. Will never return and have already advised friends and family to avoid this hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Sonny
"First Impression"
Too short
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Tim & Darlene's Arkansas Adventure"
I truly enjoyed my stay. Everything was great, The staff was friendly and helpful, The food was delicious and the complimentary parking was a big plus.The room was spacious and very clean. The beds deserve an A+.
5 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Timothy
"Sits On The Hill"
The room and bathroom is very spacious, however, we requested a different room because the a.c.unit was loud and the bed squeaked with every move you made. The other issue was we ate at the restaurant for lunch, went back for dinner and had some of the same items on the line that was for lunch. With the money that you pay, you would think that the buffet would offer a little more variety of items.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Helen
"Great hotel and casino"
I was very comfortable, the room was very clean and I enjoyed the jetted tub.also the bed was so comfortable I wanted to bring it home.The staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Anna
"The tub and services were not what we wanted."
The tub was to small, the front desk thought we were already checked out. So house clean wake us up. The food we ordered the steak was Creasy and the edge was hard and didn't get bread until we asked for it. Our waitress stayed gone to long and didn't bring the bill to the table before we were ready too leave.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Sissie
"Nice rooms but smoky smelling lobby"
It is terribly smoky when you enter the hotel. It is a casino so smoking is allowed. Thankfully, the rooms did not smell that way.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"1 star, but at a 4 star price!!"
We arrived at the hotel and had to wait for 10 minutes in a line to be checked in due to a new employee being trained while the line continued to get longer. The attitude of the staff was negative and the faces(1st impression) to a new hotel guest was unbelievable. After driving 8 hours, the 1st impression was anything but impressive. We entered the room and observed the carpet is in need of immediate replacement. It's dark, but obviously filthy. My husband performed a bed-bug test via an app, and thankfully, no bed bugs were detected, but he had to dispose of a couple of ladybugs crawling on the carpet. We are still baffled as to why there was rust on the doorframes in and near the bathroom, but not near the shower/tub area. By the 1st night's bedtime, we were breathing in cigarette smoke. I guess the smoke-filled casino's air traveled all through the hotel. We were just really disappointed in the hotel's atmosphere and the fact that we have NEVER paid this much for a hotel stay just magnified our disappointment. Expedia, please change the star rating for this Motel. I know you have it listed as a hotel, but the noisy window a/c unit, chalks this establishment as a motel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Cathryn
"Ok hotel - depressing casino/food services"
The hotel is ok, but the casino isn't and you have to go through it to get to the lousy snack bar. So unlike other casino hotels, if you don't want to gamble you can find somewhere nicer and better priced to stay in Greenville.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great Hotel and Casino"
This was my first visit to Harlow's.I was there as manager of a band performing there. I found it to be a great location. The rooms were great. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the buffet was great. The only downfall, they do not have a breakfast buffet. That would be my only suggestion, they need a breakfast buffet.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Riverside Hotel & Casino"
What can I say, loved the room. Large, clean, comfy!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Chard
"Comfortable"
Slept Great!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Joyce
"Excellent experience."
My stay was excellent and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Awesome"
I had an awesome time gambling and being able to go upstairs to rest and sleep. Very convenient.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
hazel j
Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. My room was clean, all amenities were as described and pictured. Highly recommended. Breakfast buffet was the best!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Vincent
"First time in Greenville"
I've never been to Greenville and traveled there for business. This hotel is very nice, though it's in the middle of nowhere, a good or 10 miles outside of Greenville, with virtually nothing around it. It was clean, comfortable and served my purposes. Even though it's part of a casino, it was quiet. The lobby was smokey because of its proximity to the casino entrance, but once on the elevator and in the upper levels, it was smoke free and smell.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Donald
"Dirty"
I have stayed at this hotel several times while on business. It is considered by many to be the nicest in Greenville. I disagree. The rooms have never been as clean as a hotel should be but the last stay was the worst. The headboard was covered in dried bodily fluids from a previous occupant. I will not be staying here again, even if I have to drive 40 miles to stay at a clean, safe hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice but expensive"
Beautiful room with huge bathroom, spa tub, etc. but no additional amenities. Expensive.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Not so smoke free"
Smoke free rooms. But you walk through a lobby that stinks and wreaks of cigarette smoke. I stay elsewhere now when I travelnthat area due to this fact.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"One nighter"
The hotel stay was great.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Ernest
"Only good to sleep"
Spent one night on the way north. Room and bed were fine. Restaurant and general ambience were very much casino oriented.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Julio
"26-28 DEC stay"
Excellent staff in all areas, they were always helpful and accommodating. Courtesy I would say is their trade mark.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Stay of starvation"
The hotel and casino are way out in the middle of nowhere, but it's Mississippi/Arkansas so I guess that's expected. The ladies at the front desk already had my paperwork and keys ready so definetely a smooth transition to the room. The deluxe King was nice, pretty much a solid room and the bathroom was big with seperate shower and jacuzzi. If you plan on hitting the tables you better love black jack because the other tables are very few. The only part I didn't like about the stay was the food. Once it was late coming from along night of losing at the tables be prepared to wait for your food. Room service isn't abailable and the snack bar mini resturant is understaffed so it took me about an hour to get back to my room. Otherwise it was a good stay
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"Not impressed"
I'm sure it's great if you are a smoker.. As soon as you walk into the main entrance, you're hit with cigarette smoke... Pathetic...you can tell Mississippi it still in the stone ages, when it comes to that, but at least the room didn't smell like it, I guess...
4 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
I enjoyed my stay the staff was very friendly and when I'm town I will stay they again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Hollows Resort Greenville, Ms"
We booked this event and knew we were going to be late, we called at 11 pm to tell them we were an hour late - \ They could not find my reservation with Expedia - I called 4 times on the way there , we arrived at 2 am and left at 10 am - they charged my credit card my credit card 150 and said they did not see Epedia reservations - they did not have pillows , they also did not seem to be booked , as I was raised there , the manager I knew was not there due to holidays - You representative said they would credit my card back - I see complaints on the FTC site as I consult for the CFPB - I own JT Bryant Inc - I will see if its credited tonight and if not , I will contact my credit card and turn a claim into them , \\Thank you- I would not do business with them, they made Expedia look bad which was not necessary - James T Bryant , CEO , JT Bryant Inc
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
JT Bryant
"Expectations Met"
I was in the area for a wedding. I enjoyed the hotel. The room was bigger than expected and the bathroom was nice. I was really happy about the separate shower, though it was a bit smaller than I expected. The bed was comfortable and the linens were clean. The chair in the room was old and stained, but sturdy. A new cushion would remedy that in a flash. The television channel selection was limited and the screen clarity not that great for a flat-screen digital tv. The ironing board was not full-sized. I'm nit-picking a few things about the room though. Afterall, I wasn't there to spend lots of time in the room. The casino is small and quite smoky, which was a turn-off since I'm not a smoker. I still lost money! The buffet was very good - had a wonderful brunch. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Passing through."
Overnite stop only. Enjoyed Louie's Steak House.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Satisfactory"
The overall hotel was very nice and the room was clean, comfortable, and satisfactory. ....will definitely reserve again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Loretta
"Outstanding of services and cleanliness"
I was there for a family reunion. The atmosphere was Beautiful, the services was outstanding. Everyone was very nice and helpful to our needs. We both work at a casino in Biloxi Ms and to get the same services to us as we give to our guest is amazing. We are looking forward to visiting again soon. Thank you.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Beverly
The staff was very accommodating. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Beautiful Rooms"
The stay was great! Just wish it had a refrigerator in the room.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
charlyn
"GREAT STAY"
My stay was Great!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Loved it!"
Came to the casino for a brief getaway with my fiance. We stayed at the hotel and got a great deal on the Deluxe single. Great ambience and the jacuzzi was a definite plus. We also got massages and the staff was so friendly and professional. The front desk staff were pleasant as well. I had a great time and would definitely come back.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Alexis
"Get Away"
Took my wife to see Colt Ford at the casino and a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Ralph
"Nice hotel everything you need was at this hotel"
Everything was great except for the drains in bathroom they were sluggish and slow to drain
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Very nice hotel, rooms were clean and modern. Nice location and plenty of entertainment inside the casino.
Housekeeping was disappointing. Makeup stain on sheets. Lack of essentials in the restroom, no bag for the ice bucket. Could buy sodas only on the first floor. I was in the Casino for several hours and was never approached by a waitress. But the housekeepers on the Casino floors were very accommodating.
Sheila
"Will stay there again"
Nice staff at front desk. Our room was comfortable. The only problem was very low water pressure in shower.
"excellent last minute decision"
Made reservations from the car on the road and walked in the door 15 minutes later at around 11 pm. The counter staff were super courteous and the valet was super as well. Went to the casino and was treated well. even came out a little ahead. The jetted tub felt great after 8 hrs. on the road and the bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and well stocked. We will be staying there again any time we travel that way
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Kenn
"Very nice hotel"
Liked our room. We only stayed one night, it was very clean and the bed quite comfortable. Would stay there again! Food at the buffet was no good, don't waste your money!
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014