All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here105 N Alamo, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Location/Good Overall Value"
Adjacent to the Alamo and 2 blocks from the River Walk. Sightseeing buses and attractions very close by. This is a nicely restored old bank with beautiful marble/tiled hallways and redone rooms. Service was good and bad with some new employees and management in transition.Room did not get serviced one day of our stay, ran out of towels two times. Attached cafe has good food but slow, uneven service and questionable management practices. Ran out of some food items on menu and never seemed to have enough clean tables or dishes. We were told the cooks were the dish washers so that is why we were served coffee in paper cups and given plastic ware instead of silver to eat with in the restaurant.
10 night trip Apr 19, 2014
New San Antonio Travelers
"Location-Location-Location!"
This place is reasonable and right in the heart of it all. It was our 3rd stay and they're batting a 1000. Way 2 go Indigo!!!!
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
JJ/neal
"Last min weekend trip"
Great location, nice staff , clean rooms. We had a nice view of the Alamo from our room. Great last min trip to San Antonio.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
bevy
"Great hotel, reasonably priced right next to Alamo"
Staff was wonderful. They do need a plug on lamp by bed for device charging and alarm clock was broken. Everything else was fabulous
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"hotel not remodeled correctly"
we were put in a room that was so smalll the air conditioner almost shook the room....the hotel is in an older office building and the rooms on the side were very small offices,,,,when it was remodeled,,they put a cooling system in that is vey loud...we requested another room and they put us in the room directly above the first room that had the same situation,,when we spoke to hotel manager and desk clerk they both became offensive,,,i will never stay there again,,,
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Close to the Alamo"
The room was very clean and nice decor. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was great!
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2014
Anita
"Nice hotels in San Antonio near Riverwalk & Alamo"
Wonderful time and the hotel was convenient and the staff great!!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great Remodel and Location"
This is a great remodel of a former office building, less than a block from the Alamo and about twice that distance from the Riverwalk. The ONLY downsides were the restaurant's food and the front desk service missed the mark very slightly.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
LB
"clise to Alamo, small room"
The room was cozy but smaller than most hotels most people may be used to. No fridge in room and the bed had a sunken in spot in the center. The fitted sheet was for a king size bed, yet our bed was a queen. Very cold room which we had no complaints about and had the bed been more comfortable we would have slept nicely. Most amazing thing was location by the river attractions and the history of the building. Had breakfast at 1909 Bistro which had full size portions for the price. The restaurant was convenient and my husband and I could have shared a plate. Overall, breakfast was good, location was nice and stay was so-so.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Paula
"It was okay.....I guess"
I was not completely displeased with my stay but there are a few things that will cause me to not book at Indigo in the future unless I had no other choice. Oh, and I really want to point out that I LOVED the old building and the fact that much of the old building's character has been kept in tacked. Wonderful, must see if your into that stuff! Problems: the rooms need to be cleaned better. There were chewed up sunflower seeds under the bed. Yuck! The bathroom shower was dirty. The hotel lobby stunk of the restaurant adjacent to them. Finally, none of the irons in hotel work. I asked for another one after finding the one in the room did not work. The new one that was brought up did not work as well. I gave up after that.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
JP
We booked this place on a whim since another hotel wasn't available but boy was this a great choice! The atmosphere was lovely and our room was ready right on 3:30. We booked the king bed and I was blown away with the size of the room, there was a sofa, nice ottoman, desk, nice vanity with a sink large enough for all of my amenities. The view out my window was amazing! I could see the Alamo, and hemisphere tower gave a very nice view. The shower wasn't to my liking but I'm just picky. We had tickets to see Wicked at the Majestic Theatre and the staff was gave easy directions to there (only three blocks away!) and the surrounding restaurants shops and mall was just a short stroll away. The next day we did have our do not disturb sign until the afternoon and when I called so they can service our room, they were quite accommodating, however, I put that card so we can have new sheets (there was makeup transferred to the bed from lying down) but they weren't changed since the mark was still there. The bed was made though and the towels replaced and such. The wall are thin though, and since there are hardwood floors, sounds traveled easily. I'm a night owl so around 1:00 am when I was ready to call it a night, I could still hear Timber by Kesha playing ( i wasn't sure if it was from outside or another room) but I didn't mind. I'm also a heavy sleeper. Careful with valet though and make sure you call ahead. Otherwise, very nice place.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2014
"Everything but the restaurant"
I love staying at this hotel. The rooms are quirky and it's right across from the Alamo. Convenient for walking around and for my work. The rooms all have showers and hardwood floors and the staff is very helpful. The only drawback is the restaurant. The food is not very good and it is overpriced. I had hoped over time it would improve, but alas, no such luck. I went to for breakfast and almost all the tables had dirty dishes. The one I sat at had not dishes, but the table was filthy. The coffee was weak and my small cup never refilled. The service was poor. Stay there, but don't eat there.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Bibi
"Hotel indigo.more like hotel small"
All I can say is the pictures are deceiving.that room was the smallest box I have ever seen in my hotel experiences.Im not kidding, for the price u might pay $150-$200 for one night u would expect more space...ok so i get it its on the river walk so expect to pay more..but for me i wish I would have paid a little more and picked a different hotel..
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
CJ
"Room to small"
The room was to small my wife and I couldn't move around without bumping into each other, The room is for one person. Ac/Heater was loud when it came on. I had to turn it off so we could hear the TV and sleep.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Right next to Alamo"
I stayed just one night visiting several Texas towns on a road trip. Hotel Indigo was adjacent to the Alamo and steps from the Riverwalk. The hotel was clean and I received excellent service. I utilized the valet services for a nightly fee. It was worth it to me to have my car in a private locked garage. I have stayed in other hotels in this chain and always feel like it is a good deal. The queen room was not super huge - the hotel is a very old building that has been renovated - but it was a perfect size for a couple.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2014
"Great location!"
If you want to be in a great location in Downtown San Antonio but don't want to pay riverfront prices, this place is perfect!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Blake
"Wonderfull located boutique hotel!"
Hotel is in a cool old building. Really liked the look and layout of our room. Like others have said, be prepared for an extremely loud AC system. Set the fan on low for constant (not on and off as with auto) white (no - make that technicolor!) noise while you sleep....you may need earplugs! ha! We weren't in the room much, but turned the system off while we were in and watching tv...yes, it's that loud. Had some issues with room service (used once for breakfast) and our room not getting made up, but since we were only there for 2 nights...we were ok with that. Employees and management were friendly, interested and tried to make things right, so I kept my rating high for this hotel. Yes, attitude matters to me and I would stay there again for a couple of nights. Great location!
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Roberta
I enjoyed my stay at the Indigo Hotel. It was very close to the Riverwalk, Alamo and conveniently located downtown. Food and other attractions were in walking distance and other places to visit were just a short drive away. The staff at the hotel, restaurant and bar were very kind and helpful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Cris
"Very nice hotel close to many attractions"
Was a great hotel in a great location.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2014
"Great!!"
Perfect view of the Alamo from our room. Easily within walking distance to Alamo and Riverwalk.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Brandon
"close to river walk"
It was great. Staff was there to assist in anything needed, great hotel and really enjoyed the stay. it ended too soon! A big plus becaue you are in walking distance from river walk, alamo and several museums.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Wanda
"No parking."
No regular parking. Front desk clerk looked like he had been working behind the fryer at McDonalds all night. No mini fridge in room.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Cute makeover and unbeatable price and location"
This was a great find thanks to Hotel.com. The cute little (8 stories) hotel is right across the street from the Alamo, $50 cheaper than anything around it, completely updated and classy and the service was super. Only one fix they need to make: take the bells and tones out of the elevators.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Lance
"Would not recommend"
AC too loud, sink and bathroom in separate rooms; parking was a challenge; room was small but clean
4 night trip Feb 15, 2014
E. Worthy
"Very nice stay"
This is a nice and comfortable hotel right near the Alamo. Convenient area, comfortable bed and a great Bistro for Breakfast. The only downfall was with the Valet Parking system. They couldn't seem to locate my car for quite some time when I called for it the next morning, however, they did comp some money to bring my bill down for the inconvenience, so I appreciated that!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Lindsey M
"loved it"
I loved the stay no need for ur vehicle everything is walking distance. .. definitely will be back
4 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
judith
Indigo is in good location - a few blocks from riverwalk - next to Alamo The rooms are small but overall it's a nice hotel for price. Only complaint is ac system. It sounded like a vacuum cleaner every time it came on - they need to do something about it Bathroom door was out of line - wouldn't shut without shoving it - it was clean & nice furnishings
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
I really enjoyed my stay the rooms were clean the staff was friendly and the location was perfect. This hotel is within walking distance to the Alamo and the river walk. The room we stayed in had a queen bed and was small but cozy. I will definetly be staying here again but upgrading to the king suite
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Hannah
"Great location!!"
Great location and service . Second time I stay here I love it.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Erika
"Great location & service!!"
This is the second time staying here. I like the location just park and walk everywhere. Customer service is great everyone is so nice and helpful. Only down is some rooms are small.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Isaias
"Spotless Room, Well Located, Fair Price"
The room was spotless and spacious, and great proximity to the Alamo. Rare to find a room with wood floors in this price range - soooo much nicer than grimy carpet. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
"made our sight seeing very convenient"
With the short time we had to spend it was just the right place to be able to see what we wanted to see. Thanks
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2014
Terry G
"Anniversary getaway to remember"
My husband and I were very impressed with this hotel the room we were in had an Amazing view and was very roomy and very well insulated. I loved the separate sitting area and that the room had 2 LCD T.V.'s. The bed was really comfortable. Staff was amazing and very helpful and friendly. I'm definitely staying here again. PS. Walked the whole day this place is in a great location :)
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2014
"Great location."
The week in San Antonio and the Indigo Downtown Alamo was very good. The rooms were a little small, but there is so much to do in San Antonio that you do not spend much time in your room. The workout facilities were good. The staff was helpful and friendly. The only drawback is the parking fees. It seems overpriced.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Marv
"cheaper hotels offer more"
I think the hotel was good. but I felt there wasn't enough stuff for what I paid. like some cheaper hotels had free breakfast and u could order movies on demand. here there was just cable tv
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"1 night stay"
Room was small but confy, floor was very dirty. Great location across from Alamo. Front desk staff was great, bar staff need to be replaced, service industry not for them. Water pours out of shower glass door not designed right, very messy, love the nostalgia of the hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Jerry
"Excellent hotel, great location"
Only two complaints and they're really minor... was hoping for an early check-in, but they stood relatively fast to the 3 PM check-in (our room was ready at 2:30). They stored our suitcases for 4 hours while we wandered until the room was ready. On one night, room wasn't cleaned after we came back from a day of sightseeing about 7 PM. About 7:15, housekeeping knocked on the door asking if we wanted service. Why wouldn't I want clean glasses, towels and the bed made? We were heading out to dinner anyway so it wasn't that big a deal. Maybe they were short staffed because it was between Christmas and New Year's. Extremely nice people at the front desk. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling without a car. You can walk to just about anything and the pick-up point for tours is right down the block.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Downtown Riverwalk -Alamo area"
We got off on the wrong foot because we had to wait for 3 hours before being able to check in. The gentleman at the front desk was nice, but kept stalling and telling us 15 more minutes. He comped an appetizer, but we didn't use it and then also gave us a free breakfast for our trouble. The breakfast buffet was a little lackluster also. The chafing dishes were empty most of the time. The staff was friendly and tried to be accomodating, but I am really not sure what the problem was. The Alamo Bowl was that weekend also, so not sure if they overbooked or something. They should have just said that and found us another room in town. Overall the hotel room was comfortable and had what we needed, but the inconvenience of not being able to check in on time put a damper on what should have been a really nice trip.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Cool art deco hotel, great location"
I booked this room on Expedia and read the reviews afterwards. I was a little anxious. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived around 6:30 PM due to a housekeeping issue, but we were given free stuff in the bar while we waited. The room still wasn't ready when we got upstairs after being told that it was ready. We had to sit and wait a while longer in the hallway. The housekeepers' banter was entertaining at least. We were pleasantly surprised when we finally entered the room. It was beautiful and much larger than we expected after reading all the negative reviews about room size at this hotel. Reminded my boyfriend, a retired NFL player, of hotels he had stayed in in New York City. We had a great weekend and loved the location.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"I could be better"
We stayed here for the second time and quality has gone down a little. Location is still premium but everything else is average. Service is also worse than last year in most aspects like front desk, vallet parking, cleaning services(they don't clean the rooms till late in the day), you name it. Next time we will pay a little extra and stay somewhere else. Somehow the staff seem to think this is the Luxor or something and... It's definitely priced reasonably for the location
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
Dude and his 3 girls
This hotel was great. The staff was very friendly. The room was very quaint and modern. The bed was comfy. The location to downtown attractions was perfect! We walked everywhere. There's no need for a cab or to drive. This was a great spot.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Betty
"Hotel Indigo was wonderful."
We enjoyed everything about our stay. Rooms were nice and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
"Great hotel by the riverwalk."
Amazing hotel a short walk to the riverwalk. Extremely friendly staff and great atmosphere. Overall, our stay was one to remember.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"good location"
Comfortable. Close to all the the good stuff ( fun/and business ). Clean room. Excellent staff and speedy service. DISAPPOINTMENTS: no fridge and microwave.
8 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
KK
"noisy heater"
heater made a loud noise when it came on and while it was on and the phone keep on blinking even if there weren't any massages it was annoying. we stayed there before and the stay was very pleasant and peaceful no loud noises coming from AC.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Staff were excellent! Location is great! Room was very nice! Wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Rachel
"Good location, so-so hotel"
Hotel was ok but not great, probably a decent value for the price. Biggest complaint was AC - noisy unit that didn't cool well and little dehumidification. Also rooms weren't cleaned until after 5 pm. Very average stay
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Jon
We have now stayed in three hotels around the river walk and this is our favorite. The hotel is older, but it is a stones throw from the Alamo and River walk. We did have an issue with the bed support being broken but they fixed it the next day and the mattresses were very comfortable. Another thing that caught us off guard is that they only have valet parking for 25 per day, plus tips. Despite those things, the hotels locations is AWESOME and everyone was nice and friendly.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
LD
Wasn't quite what I had expected. The room was very small, and the heating system was so loud I couldn't sleep! Also, I splurged on room service, but was disappointed. Dry meat, huge portion, but not satisfying.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2013