All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
105 N Alamo, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very Satisfied"
Was happy with just about everything aside from the $25 PER DAY for parking, I understand that this is in the city and it is paid parking everywhere but for $25 each day I am very glad that I only stayed 2 nights for business.... if you are staying here for an extended trip be prepared to pay. The bar and restaurant staff seemed more interested in goofing around with one another than serving customers. Beyond those two things I was very happy with the room and the hotel in general.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
JL
Our stay was good. The three issues I have are: A) I was told when I made reservation that the Hotel shuttle was only for those arriving from the airport . Since we were arriving from Greyhound and would need to find our own transportation. When I check in, I inquire about this, and the clerk tells me "we don't have shuttle service at all." B) There weren't senior citizen discount offered, no big deal, but it would be nice if they had offered. C) I needed some things stored in refrigeration, the cleaning women said I could have a small refrigerator in my room, when I ask for it at the desk, I am told "no, we don't have that service, but I could take item to the restaurant refrigerator and they would take care of it". Sorry, I needed my medicines close to me and not in the restaurant.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Rachael
"Wonderful experience!"
I decided to book a room here for my trip to San Antonio for my girlfriends birthday. The staff was very friendly & welcoming. The rooms were clean & stocked with lovely Aveda products, which was nice. I also happened to mention that it was my girlfriends birthday & they ended up giving us vouchers for a free drink & a free appetizer & they also gave her free breakfast in the morning. It was such a nice gesture & very appreciated. I would definitely choose to stay here again & would strongly reccomend this hotel to others.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Fantastic Service"
I thougth the service was excellent. Everyone was accomodating. I felt the beds were not the quality they should have been for such a nice hotel. I was disappointed that there was no swimming pool. I did tour surrounding 4 and 5 star hotels and the Menger is where I want to try on my next visit because I think this hotel had too little to offer for such a high price.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The bed was really comfy, the building was beautiful and I liked the exercise room.
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"modern hotel very old building"
An old building converted into a hotel. History buffs may like it. Rooms are small-ish. You could tell from the floor, walls, ac unit that the room is old. My wife complained of a musty smell when we got in. Curiously wash basin was in the room as opposed to in the bathroom. Bed was clean and comfortable. Hotel itself is walking distance to Alamo and river walk... So if you plan on being only in this area and not driving around then use public parking adjacent to hotel and park for 10$ instead of using hotel parking which is 25$.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Great Location, Humid Rooms"
Parking was easy, check in was easy, loved the layout of the hotel. Noisy AC so they have you keep it on all night so it doesn't disturb you when it kicks on. Room was super humid, the sheets, my clothes, everything felt damp. Room was very clean and comfortable bed. Bathroom door was a pain- it was always in the way. I loved the gym too (there is a sauna) but I couldn't get either treadmill to work. Sitting at breakfast facing the Alamo was a nice touch!
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
NewBusinessTraveler
Enjoyed this stay for our anniversary. Rooms were clean, comfortable nicely decorated. Close to all the things we wanted to see and do. Will stay again
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great for short stay"
The bed was very comfortable and room was very clean. The building and décor was interesting in a good way. The Wi-Fi worked great and even though you have to pay for parking, which is pretty standard in downtown San Antonio, the Valet provided very good service. On the downside the room was a bit small, the air conditioner was pretty loud and blew directly on the head of the bed. Our King room had no refrigerator which would have been nice. If your only in for a short stay it was a good value in a great location.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Comfort not fancy"
The Indigo is the place to go for basic comfort with no frills. The location is great for walking to all Downtown activities, both business and pleasure. The staff is amazing and so helpful. I'd stay again if I'm alone. The rooms are very small.
3 night business trip May 12, 2014
Naomi
Nice Room, Lady at night desk must have thought I wasn't a guest because she gave me attitude when I walked in
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Walking distance to must see sights"
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Great Location/Good Overall Value"
Adjacent to the Alamo and 2 blocks from the River Walk. Sightseeing buses and attractions very close by. This is a nicely restored old bank with beautiful marble/tiled hallways and redone rooms. Service was good and bad with some new employees and management in transition.Room did not get serviced one day of our stay, ran out of towels two times. Attached cafe has good food but slow, uneven service and questionable management practices. Ran out of some food items on menu and never seemed to have enough clean tables or dishes. We were told the cooks were the dish washers so that is why we were served coffee in paper cups and given plastic ware instead of silver to eat with in the restaurant.
10 night trip Apr 19, 2014
New San Antonio Travelers
"Location-Location-Location!"
This place is reasonable and right in the heart of it all. It was our 3rd stay and they're batting a 1000. Way 2 go Indigo!!!!
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
JJ/neal
"Last min weekend trip"
Great location, nice staff , clean rooms. We had a nice view of the Alamo from our room. Great last min trip to San Antonio.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
bevy
"Great hotel, reasonably priced right next to Alamo"
Staff was wonderful. They do need a plug on lamp by bed for device charging and alarm clock was broken. Everything else was fabulous
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"hotel not remodeled correctly"
we were put in a room that was so smalll the air conditioner almost shook the room....the hotel is in an older office building and the rooms on the side were very small offices,,,,when it was remodeled,,they put a cooling system in that is vey loud...we requested another room and they put us in the room directly above the first room that had the same situation,,when we spoke to hotel manager and desk clerk they both became offensive,,,i will never stay there again,,,
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Close to the Alamo"
The room was very clean and nice decor. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was great!
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2014
Anita
"Nice hotels in San Antonio near Riverwalk & Alamo"
Wonderful time and the hotel was convenient and the staff great!!
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great Remodel and Location"
This is a great remodel of a former office building, less than a block from the Alamo and about twice that distance from the Riverwalk. The ONLY downsides were the restaurant's food and the front desk service missed the mark very slightly.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
LB
"clise to Alamo, small room"
The room was cozy but smaller than most hotels most people may be used to. No fridge in room and the bed had a sunken in spot in the center. The fitted sheet was for a king size bed, yet our bed was a queen. Very cold room which we had no complaints about and had the bed been more comfortable we would have slept nicely. Most amazing thing was location by the river attractions and the history of the building. Had breakfast at 1909 Bistro which had full size portions for the price. The restaurant was convenient and my husband and I could have shared a plate. Overall, breakfast was good, location was nice and stay was so-so.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Paula
"It was okay.....I guess"
I was not completely displeased with my stay but there are a few things that will cause me to not book at Indigo in the future unless I had no other choice. Oh, and I really want to point out that I LOVED the old building and the fact that much of the old building's character has been kept in tacked. Wonderful, must see if your into that stuff! Problems: the rooms need to be cleaned better. There were chewed up sunflower seeds under the bed. Yuck! The bathroom shower was dirty. The hotel lobby stunk of the restaurant adjacent to them. Finally, none of the irons in hotel work. I asked for another one after finding the one in the room did not work. The new one that was brought up did not work as well. I gave up after that.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
JP
We booked this place on a whim since another hotel wasn't available but boy was this a great choice! The atmosphere was lovely and our room was ready right on 3:30. We booked the king bed and I was blown away with the size of the room, there was a sofa, nice ottoman, desk, nice vanity with a sink large enough for all of my amenities. The view out my window was amazing! I could see the Alamo, and hemisphere tower gave a very nice view. The shower wasn't to my liking but I'm just picky. We had tickets to see Wicked at the Majestic Theatre and the staff was gave easy directions to there (only three blocks away!) and the surrounding restaurants shops and mall was just a short stroll away. The next day we did have our do not disturb sign until the afternoon and when I called so they can service our room, they were quite accommodating, however, I put that card so we can have new sheets (there was makeup transferred to the bed from lying down) but they weren't changed since the mark was still there. The bed was made though and the towels replaced and such. The wall are thin though, and since there are hardwood floors, sounds traveled easily. I'm a night owl so around 1:00 am when I was ready to call it a night, I could still hear Timber by Kesha playing ( i wasn't sure if it was from outside or another room) but I didn't mind. I'm also a heavy sleeper. Careful with valet though and make sure you call ahead. Otherwise, very nice place.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2014
"Everything but the restaurant"
I love staying at this hotel. The rooms are quirky and it's right across from the Alamo. Convenient for walking around and for my work. The rooms all have showers and hardwood floors and the staff is very helpful. The only drawback is the restaurant. The food is not very good and it is overpriced. I had hoped over time it would improve, but alas, no such luck. I went to for breakfast and almost all the tables had dirty dishes. The one I sat at had not dishes, but the table was filthy. The coffee was weak and my small cup never refilled. The service was poor. Stay there, but don't eat there.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
Bibi
"Hotel indigo.more like hotel small"
All I can say is the pictures are deceiving.that room was the smallest box I have ever seen in my hotel experiences.Im not kidding, for the price u might pay $150-$200 for one night u would expect more space...ok so i get it its on the river walk so expect to pay more..but for me i wish I would have paid a little more and picked a different hotel..
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
CJ
"Room to small"
The room was to small my wife and I couldn't move around without bumping into each other, The room is for one person. Ac/Heater was loud when it came on. I had to turn it off so we could hear the TV and sleep.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Right next to Alamo"
I stayed just one night visiting several Texas towns on a road trip. Hotel Indigo was adjacent to the Alamo and steps from the Riverwalk. The hotel was clean and I received excellent service. I utilized the valet services for a nightly fee. It was worth it to me to have my car in a private locked garage. I have stayed in other hotels in this chain and always feel like it is a good deal. The queen room was not super huge - the hotel is a very old building that has been renovated - but it was a perfect size for a couple.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2014
"Great location!"
If you want to be in a great location in Downtown San Antonio but don't want to pay riverfront prices, this place is perfect!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Blake
"Wonderfull located boutique hotel!"
Hotel is in a cool old building. Really liked the look and layout of our room. Like others have said, be prepared for an extremely loud AC system. Set the fan on low for constant (not on and off as with auto) white (no - make that technicolor!) noise while you sleep....you may need earplugs! ha! We weren't in the room much, but turned the system off while we were in and watching tv...yes, it's that loud. Had some issues with room service (used once for breakfast) and our room not getting made up, but since we were only there for 2 nights...we were ok with that. Employees and management were friendly, interested and tried to make things right, so I kept my rating high for this hotel. Yes, attitude matters to me and I would stay there again for a couple of nights. Great location!
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Roberta
I enjoyed my stay at the Indigo Hotel. It was very close to the Riverwalk, Alamo and conveniently located downtown. Food and other attractions were in walking distance and other places to visit were just a short drive away. The staff at the hotel, restaurant and bar were very kind and helpful.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Cris
"Very nice hotel close to many attractions"
Was a great hotel in a great location.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2014
"Great!!"
Perfect view of the Alamo from our room. Easily within walking distance to Alamo and Riverwalk.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Brandon
"close to river walk"
It was great. Staff was there to assist in anything needed, great hotel and really enjoyed the stay. it ended too soon! A big plus becaue you are in walking distance from river walk, alamo and several museums.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Wanda
"No parking."
No regular parking. Front desk clerk looked like he had been working behind the fryer at McDonalds all night. No mini fridge in room.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Cute makeover and unbeatable price and location"
This was a great find thanks to Hotel.com. The cute little (8 stories) hotel is right across the street from the Alamo, $50 cheaper than anything around it, completely updated and classy and the service was super. Only one fix they need to make: take the bells and tones out of the elevators.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Lance
"Would not recommend"
AC too loud, sink and bathroom in separate rooms; parking was a challenge; room was small but clean
4 night trip Feb 15, 2014
E. Worthy
"Very nice stay"
This is a nice and comfortable hotel right near the Alamo. Convenient area, comfortable bed and a great Bistro for Breakfast. The only downfall was with the Valet Parking system. They couldn't seem to locate my car for quite some time when I called for it the next morning, however, they did comp some money to bring my bill down for the inconvenience, so I appreciated that!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Lindsey M
"loved it"
I loved the stay no need for ur vehicle everything is walking distance. .. definitely will be back
4 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
judith
Indigo is in good location - a few blocks from riverwalk - next to Alamo The rooms are small but overall it's a nice hotel for price. Only complaint is ac system. It sounded like a vacuum cleaner every time it came on - they need to do something about it Bathroom door was out of line - wouldn't shut without shoving it - it was clean & nice furnishings
1 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Terrible"
I reserved 2 queen beds room they provide 1 queen bed because I book thru expedia and they said that they are not responsible for the availability at that time. I didn't know how is responsible the hotel or expedia but I would not ever fine hotels thru expedia I don't want surprises like that. TERRIBLE
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
diana
I really enjoyed my stay the rooms were clean the staff was friendly and the location was perfect. This hotel is within walking distance to the Alamo and the river walk. The room we stayed in had a queen bed and was small but cozy. I will definetly be staying here again but upgrading to the king suite
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Hannah
"Great location!!"
Great location and service . Second time I stay here I love it.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Erika
"Great location & service!!"
This is the second time staying here. I like the location just park and walk everywhere. Customer service is great everyone is so nice and helpful. Only down is some rooms are small.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Isaias
"Spotless Room, Well Located, Fair Price"
The room was spotless and spacious, and great proximity to the Alamo. Rare to find a room with wood floors in this price range - soooo much nicer than grimy carpet. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
"made our sight seeing very convenient"
With the short time we had to spend it was just the right place to be able to see what we wanted to see. Thanks
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2014
Terry G
"Anniversary getaway to remember"
My husband and I were very impressed with this hotel the room we were in had an Amazing view and was very roomy and very well insulated. I loved the separate sitting area and that the room had 2 LCD T.V.'s. The bed was really comfortable. Staff was amazing and very helpful and friendly. I'm definitely staying here again. PS. Walked the whole day this place is in a great location :)
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2014
"Great location."
The week in San Antonio and the Indigo Downtown Alamo was very good. The rooms were a little small, but there is so much to do in San Antonio that you do not spend much time in your room. The workout facilities were good. The staff was helpful and friendly. The only drawback is the parking fees. It seems overpriced.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Marv
"cheaper hotels offer more"
I think the hotel was good. but I felt there wasn't enough stuff for what I paid. like some cheaper hotels had free breakfast and u could order movies on demand. here there was just cable tv
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"1 night stay"
Room was small but confy, floor was very dirty. Great location across from Alamo. Front desk staff was great, bar staff need to be replaced, service industry not for them. Water pours out of shower glass door not designed right, very messy, love the nostalgia of the hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Jerry
"Excellent hotel, great location"
Only two complaints and they're really minor... was hoping for an early check-in, but they stood relatively fast to the 3 PM check-in (our room was ready at 2:30). They stored our suitcases for 4 hours while we wandered until the room was ready. On one night, room wasn't cleaned after we came back from a day of sightseeing about 7 PM. About 7:15, housekeeping knocked on the door asking if we wanted service. Why wouldn't I want clean glasses, towels and the bed made? We were heading out to dinner anyway so it wasn't that big a deal. Maybe they were short staffed because it was between Christmas and New Year's. Extremely nice people at the front desk. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling without a car. You can walk to just about anything and the pick-up point for tours is right down the block.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014