All hotels in Greenwood, Mississippi, United States of America
2008 Highway 82 W, Greenwood, MS, 38930, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"great stay, good people"
Front desk was very nice and helpful. Cleaning help didn't know English and couldn't communicate well what I needed for the room but she cleaned really good and was very respectful of our things.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Davis
"Nice New-ish Hotel in Perfect Location"
New-ish hotel located next to Wal-Mart and other shopping and restaurants on Highway 82.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Wilhelmenia
"Never again"
Will never stay here again!
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Great room.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
no problems
1 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2014
chuck moore
"Nice hotel close to strip mall."
Great experience and great customer service. Very clean and quiet hotel. With good continental breakfast
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
The hotel was nice. The main worker at the front desk was very helpful and cheerful. Breakfast was great! My only complaint was that the first floor ice machine was broken and the indoor pool was very cold. Overall a great place to stay in Greenwood.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Jo Ann
Great hotel with lots of convenience.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Hotel was nice, but Managment was not good!"
When I arrived, they had no reservation for me. I had originally booked another night, but had changed my reservation through hotels.com. I had my confirmation number and the print out of the change with me. They apparently had no record of the change and still had me booked under the previous arrangements. It took 45 minutes for them to clear up the confusion with hotels.com to get me into my room. I was very irritated and disappointed after driving 4 and a half hours! The desk clerk had to keep calling the manager to get approval to change the reservation. The room was nice, the breakfast was nice, but service not good.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"AMAZING!!"
Finally a hotel that I was actually cold when I slept!! From check in to check out, and everything in between, this hotel was awesome! People were extremely friendly! There is Wal mart & food places right next door.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Tiffany
"I'd recommend"
Clean, quiet & fairly new. Staff helpful. A good place to stay in a small town. A fair price per night.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
geauxgrrl
"Comfortable"
Hotel was very comfortable. Nice size, quiet. My room was across from the indoor pool that I wasn't even aware that they offered so that was pretty cool. Go across to the walmart for drinks or snacks. I paid $6 for 2 20oz sodas. Silly me! It was seriously overpriced. Complimentary breakfast was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2013
Miss AKA
"great location"
Perfect hotel for an Ole Miss football game
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
bb
"Walking distance to WalMart and other shopping"
This hotel is superior to many others in the surrounding area. I grew up in this area but moved away after college 30 years ago. I was back for a funeral and was pleasantly surprised to find such comfortable accommodations. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Clean contemporary rooms with nice ammenities"
I was passing thru on my way to a customer meeting in Greenville MS. This is a recently opened hotel and so it is furnished very well, is very clean and well maintained. Morning breakfast was good; did not use the exercise room but looked well equipped. I got in late in the evening so just walked across the parking lot for a pizza. Most other restaurants were within a quick half mile or so drive. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
"modern hotel"
This hotel is relatively new. Comfortable beds. Great complementary breakfast. Friendly & helpful front desk staff.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Nice hotel nice staff close to everything I there"
I picked this hotel due to the great pictures. I only stayed a night but when I come back to Greenwood I'd stay there again and again!
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
dani
"Convenient to Bikes, Blues & Bayous"
Nice, clean, fairly new, friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Close to shopping and restaurants"
They ran out of towels several days. Didn't keep pool clean, had hair in it. Reported it several times to management. It was 95 degrees outside& kids wanted to swim after being outside for most of day. Customer service was friendly. They did keep all other facilities clean.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Great for a Business Stay"
My experience was great. The rooms were very nice, the gym had good equipment, and the breakfast had a good variety (great coffee!).
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Clean and pleasing"
This hotel is close to a strip shopping center and several fast food restaurants. There are comparable hotels across the highway from this highway, but at least you know you will get a microwave, refrigerator, sleeper sofa for the same price. I have stayed at this hotel several times while in the area and I haven't had a negative experience so far.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Theresa
"Was over charged by hotel"
Was over charged for 4 extra adults in 2 rooms. The breakfast was not well below average. The front desk was rude. Will pay triple the price of 129 before I stay there again. Hate to spend my money and get treated poorly.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
My family and I booked a suite. The room was spacious and slept 5 people comfortably. There is a swiimng pool and fitness center. The location is convenient because it on the main highway. Walmart is across the street and there are restaurants nearby. The hotel staff were pleasant. The continental breakfast was nice. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Roosevelt
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Suites Greenwood

"Amazing service and personal attention"
07/18/15 Tom-Gwyn S
We celebrated a last minute get together for a group of relatives and the staff quickly met our every need! Our group was mainly 75+ years old and they made us feel like family. With an amazing breakfast and evening snack, we did not have to load up and go anywhere else. Thank you for all the family memories we were able to make.
"Comfort is more than just the name!"
06/29/15 PertJu Jackson, Mississippi
This hotel was more than just it's name. The staff was nice. The fitness room was non intimidating. I loved the indoor pool, especially since it's a hot Summer. The room was so comfortable I wanted to stay longer. If you forgot a few items, they were on location. It's was nice to have a hot breakfast too!
"Always great to be back!"
05/24/15 NaylaA USA
Greenwood is known for its Alluvian but the best kept secret there is the Comfort Suites by Choice Hotels. I was in town over the weekend to take care of some family business. I remembered my last visit at the Comfort Suites, when not finding any available suites at the Alluvian we checked into the CS after reading positive reviews about the place, my family and I were so impressed. So this time rather than checking with the Alluvian we called in at the Comfort Suites for our reservation. To our great surprise upon checking in General Manager, Ruchir Patel warmly greeted us at the front desk, indicating that he remembered us from our previous visit upgrading us to a lovely corner suite on the 3rd floor. The room was beautiful, sparkling clean with plenty of closet space, a huge bathroom (as big as a studio room) with a separate shower and a jacuzzi tub, a super comfortable King size bed with assorted pillows to one's individual preference, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The suite had a comfy couch and desk, all in all it was a perfect set up. The help at the front desk was ever so welcoming and kind each time we came in or left the place. The perfect place for a home away from home. Greenwood might be famous for Viking the Alluvian, Lusco's, Giardinia I will definitely add the Comfort Suites for anyone heading to this quaint Delta town for either business or some well deserved R&R. Thank you Mr. Patel for helping make our stay a memorable one.
"Great!"
05/03/15 Tiffany C
Loved the hotel! It was clean and quiet! We were on the 1st floor at that. The only problem I had was checkout was at TEN! That's probably the earliest checkout I have ever had with a hotel. We went to a wedding and didn't get until late. Drove all the way from Hattiesburg. :-( Ten is too early.
"GREAT place to stay in Greenwood"
04/21/15 Beckie F Clinton, MS
In a recent trip to a Viking cooking class, we were looking for a nice hotel to spend the weekend; given a huge wedding party in town, we turned to the Comfort Suites - WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE. The owner/staff could not have been nicer, the room was absolutely lovely and the bathroom (3rd floor suite) was enormous - two person jacuzzi tub and a large shower - was a bonus. I would not try to stay anywhere else now that we've visited this property. We slept too last for breakfast Sunday morning but I have no doubts it would have surpassed our expectations as well. Do yourself a favor, and give this place a try on your next trip to Greenwood.
04/19/15 Richard F Clinton
We were disappointed that the Alluvian was booked, as was the Hampton Inn. This hotel was a wonderful surprise. It was all that we expected and more. We did sleep through breakfast, and cannot critique that. It is definitely moving up on out list.
"One of the best hotel experiences!!"
03/13/15 Donna B Oxford
My friends and I spent two nights here celebrating an upcoming wedding. We were greeted by an extremely courteous, friendly staff. They went out of their way to accommodate our group of nine women! I highly recommend this hotel. I will most definitely stay here in the future.
"Could easily be 5 Star"
02/12/15 Stephen A St. Petersburg, Florida
All the good things others are saying about this place is true. The mini suites are modern, well designed and stylish. Alone on business, it didn't make much difference to me but I could see it would be great to sit on the couch and watch some TV or read while your wife got ready in the next room. The property is well maintained, breakfast was quite good for this type of hotel and the staff were terrific but for $130/night, two areas need improvement: there are widescreenTV's but no HD channels and the shower head was such a water saver that it restricted the flow to a sprinkle and it whistled constantly as a result. Still, if you ever find yourself in Greenwood MS, this place is an oasis.
"Super friendly staff and great location"
02/03/15 Venkataraman P Dothan, Alabama, USA
Excellent location and super friendly staff. Had a look at suite just to see how it is, reasonable price with great amenities. Conference room is great. TV size can be bigger but still OK. Coffee is good. Will definitely recommend to stay here.
"Nice Hotel - A Little High Priced for the Area"
06/23/14 NWABeachFamily Bentonville, Arkansas
Hotel is 4 years old and they have maintained it very well. Very clean and comfortable. Rooms were very large and plenty of room. Breakfast was just OK. Typical waffles which they make for you. The eggs and sausage were not to my liking, but very standard for a Comfort Suites. Location is right next door to a Walmart store. The only criticism I could give this location is the price for the room. It was about $30 higher than most other Comfort Suites I've stayed in and this location sure didn't seem to match the rate they charge.