All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3775 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.7
    2.4
    2.4
"never again"
Stayed at this hotel once before and it hasn't changed. Beds are like sleeping on plywood, bathroom door wouldn't latch, couldn't switch it from shower to the tub.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
This was definitely not one of the nicest places we have ever stayed, but staff was friendly and the room served our needs.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Michelle Sanders
"OK for last resort"
The staff were kind and the location is easy access to bot the main drag on 76 and the Shepphard of the Hills. The breakfast was all cold cereal and dry pastry. My room carpet was vaccuumed bt was so filthy that it was crusty and stood up off the floor by the bathroom.
3 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Otis Lawrence
"For the price, was a good place to stay"
We were there with children and grandchildren. The continental breakfast was the area that needed the most improvement.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Laurence
"nasty and disappointed"
It was horrible. The room smelled and the room was very outdated. The walls were paper thin and you could hear everything. I will not ever stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Margaret
"Branson trip memorial weekend."
Room smelled musty when we checked in. Coffee maker didn't work. Toilet seat needs replaced and the shower stall looked worn. Beds were hard as a rock. TV was an old school tube tv rather than a flat screen. For the price we paid expected a little better room.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
We paid $70 for the night and found many vacancies in Branson for around $40 for the same type of accommodations.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
K. Hines
"Sorely disappointed"
We stayed at the Residence Inn all week but had to move for the last night. Because we are Wyndham members, we wanted to stay at a Wyndham owned hotel but no rooms were available except at the Knights Inn. We were SHOCKED it was considered one of the Wyndham family of hotels. It was worse than an old Motel 6. We purchased the room online, so there was no option for a refund. Furthermore, we were told by the hotel clerk that he could not give us points for our stay because we purchased it online. At every turn, we were disappointed.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Excellent stay will be back again
3 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Josh
"Not Being Maintained"
This hotel is not reinvesting in maintenance and upkeep. Very uncomfortable bed. Everything made you feel dirty. I regret that it was too late to cancel our reservation.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Shirley
The only going for this place is price and location. Only minutes from Silver Dollar City. IHOP and Olive Garden across the street, Cracker Barrel net door, Golden Corral and Red Lobster within walking distance. Rock hard beds, pillows so flimsy my neck hurt for two days after stay, no little shampoos or lotions so take your own.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Margaret
"Not a good experience"
We had to take cold showers...was not a pleasant surprise to say the least. The remote and hairdryer did not work. The office clerk had no sympathy nor offered any kind of compensation for our troubles. Will not go back there again.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
ok
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
Raphael Praska
"Just "OK""
OK for economy type no frills room. Carpet in desperate need of replacement. Otherwise the room was OK if a bit "hard used". Had to pay $5 a night for the microwave when we thought it was included - be sure to double check exactly what it states online about what is included and what is "available".
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
frequent traveler
"Worst ever !!!!"
I stay in motels all over but this is the worse I've ever experienced ! Sheets are patched up! Did not stay but they did charge me a night stay ! Do not recommend to anyone and I'm usually not a picky person !
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Knight not right"
the room was nice and clean, took a long time for the water to get hot, no extras in room. was on the backside away from traffic. PILLOWS NEEDED BADLY. I had one good one and the other one was flat, and not really good to sleep on
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Near the cruse and food places."
It was alright for last minute booking.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE"
Couldn't wait to get out of there
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
WISCDAVE
"Hardest beds in town."
We have stayed in Branson many times. Not too impressed. The only thing that would have been harder to sleep on that the beds would have been a concrete floor. The pillows were barely more than the thickness of the pillowcases. No shampoo provided and liquid soap in shower was empty. Booked room for 4 and only got 2 bath towels. No safety chains on doors. Put a chair in front of the door to feel safer. Staff were nice but hotel very dated and lobby smelled funny.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Grandma
"good location"
Need to upgrade the beds or pillows. Would stay again
2 night trip Jul 13, 2013
It was about all you could expect at that price in Branson. Breakfast was meager but across the street from Ihop.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Wasn't what I expected for Branson"
Very dated motel Something wrong with door lock.. Put chair under door just to feel safe Empty soda can left on vanity when we walked in Tv only had 4-5 channels Sheets were clean Pool is very nice Bathroom was clean
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Disappointed."
The internet pics were very deceiving. This motel is very run down. The rooms had a strange odor, and the beds were extremly uncomfortable.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"close to where other parties were staying."
The motel was expectantly clean and well kept. The continental breakfast was better than I expected it would be, (love those Belgian Waffles). The overall experience was very good. We will consider staying there on any subsequent visits to the area.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"nice place to stay"
overall a positive and somewhat friendly place to stay, very clean and reasonably well maintained right on the main street in Branson
1 night trip May 20, 2013
Hal
"Not bad for the money"
The night only cost $49 so you cannot expect too much. The room was clean but just had that older motel room smell, kind of like mildew, but not so overwhelming that it was unbearable. I would stay again if only for a night. Staff was nice and room was clean. It is literally just a matter of you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"A Good Hotel"
It was nice for a comfortable nights rest. Also, had a special room for a continental breakfast.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Kenneth
"Filthy Rooms"
Will not return to this hotel......very unclean and noisy, if you have someone above you.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
"Wouldn't do that again."
The service was poor and the rooms smelled very musty and moldy. When we got up to go to the "Continental Breakfast", We were directed to a guest room that had tables set up and a toaster on the vanity counter. The milk was warm and there was two types or cereal to choose from. My family arrived a little late, (10:40PM) and the desk clerk unlocked the door and registered us while standing behind the counter in his boxer shorts. My teenaged daughters were not amused. Neither was I for that manner! I wouldn't do that again!
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2012
Jesse

TripAdvisor reviews for Knights Inn & Suites

"Mini vacation"
07/31/15 Dan S
We ask for extra pillows and when we got them we noticed they were stained. We checked the rest and every pillow in the room had nasty yellow stains on them. Looked like Rover had been marking his territory. This was the actual pillows not the pillow cases. The room smelled musty. Went to the front desk and told them what I had found. They told me they didn't have any other pillows. I told them this was unacceptable. The desk clerk was rude, unkept in appearance and looked like we interrupted his sleep. Anyway, he told me if I didn't like the accommodations I could leave. So we left and found a much nicer place to stay. I would recommend a thorough room inspection prior to paying for a room. Best recommendation is to stay somewhere else.
"not worth the money"
07/23/15 Todd S Beaumont, Texas
having saved up points for a family get away, i had hoped to have a comfortable and neat hotel. NOT SO HERE!!!! the hotel is way outdated and in poor repair. the front desk is mildly respectful. the towels show wear(holes,tears), carpet is nasty, the exterior of the hotel is drab and tired, the mattress is equivalent to the hardness of a rock. im truly disappointed in Wyndam! cheap is not always better
"don't go there don't stay there"
06/18/15 David A Salina, Kansas
please do not stay there the carpet was dirty bathtub was dirty the pillows smell with sweat it's not worth the money to stay ther the carpet outside the door was completely dirty the hand railing was so loose the steps were loose when you walking down the stairs
"Seen Better day's"
11/17/14 Bob746 Olathe, Kansas
Well after reading some of the reviews on this hotel, I thought I would give it a try. The location was very good close to I-Max, Cracker Barrel. Olive Garden, and other chain restaurants. Our room was in the older part of the Hotel and was kind of run down. However I did not that they had been doing so remolding and it could be that there were nicer rooms. For the price I paid I would think mine would have been nicer. Staff was OK and check out was fine. Breakfast was nothing special. I would not go back. Would I recommend: In a pinch.
"Decent place to stay."
11/10/14 robindianewilliams
Only complaint I had was a little messiness in the room upon check in and the beds were hard as a rock. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay. The staff was incredibly friendly and made checking in and out a quick and painless experience.
"Great service, large, clean room. easy access to get in and out of. Excellent Wi-Fi reception!"
11/09/14 DanaMW112 Gladstone, Missouri
We got in and out very easily and had easy access to the back roads. Very quiet. Sleeped great. Sheets were soft not stiff and itchy. The staff is very nice and helpful. Room was large and clean. The Jacuzzi room was affordable and great. Perfect way to relax after all the go kart races =) Free wi-fi and full bars. This hotel gets GREAT phone and wi-fi reception. I had full bars and 4G at all times. This will be the hotel we stay at from now on. =)
10/28/14 ErnieDonnaPectol Newark, Arkansas
This hotel is at a great location!! Next to Cracker Barrel, close to Golden Corral, I-Hop, Red Lobster. On the corner of 76 and Sheppard of the Hills Blvd. The rooms were ok, but dated. The hotel was nice about 40 years ago. Price was very good. Breakfast was also OK. Like I said, the best thing about this was the Location, Location, Location
"Reasonable Price and Friendly Service"
10/08/14 JAMES_MAST Burleson, Texas
This is a good choice for a low cost Motel. It is located on the main drag in Branson and is convenient to get to the Branson attractions. They serve a decent continental breadfast. Service was friendly and they even let off the hook on a second day reservation since we needed to leave early.
"perfect"
09/03/14 travler2323 Springfield, Illinois
This hotel is in the best location in Branson. We were able to get in and out very easily and easy access to the back roads. The staff is very nice and helpful. Helped us book show tickets. Room was large and spacious and clean. Great price + good room+good breakfast+ great service = overall great stay. Recommended!
"Awesome Accommodations! Fabulous Customer Service"
08/30/14 Susie H
This Knights Inns and Suites is a fabulous place to stay in Branson!!! We had reservations at another establishment and after a nightmare ordeal we came upon this inn as it was the 1st place we saw at 9:30 at night on the Friday of a very busy Labor Day weekend. My husband went into the office, spoke to the desk clerk about our ordeal and they gave us a wonderful rate as a walk in customer! The owners are on site , very friendly and very accomodating! The rooms are up to date and very clean, the free breakfast was great and the wifi was very fast. All in all what could have been a nightmare trip turned into a wonderful weekend getaway thanks to the friendly folks at the Knights Inns and Suites!